King of the Hill

Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM May 14, 2000 on FOX

• This episode is about Peggy being ashamed of her humongous feet until she meets Grant Thimble who tells her that her feet are beautiful. He videotapes them and puts them on a fetish site.

I absolutely looove this episode because it kept me in stitches and it was just hilarious. The fact that Peggy is so naive to believe someone normal likes big feet on women. No one normal likes that. Anyway she finally finds out that the only people willing to see her feet are big, old, beer belly type guys. In the end she comes to her senses that big feet aren't beautiful.

I like the fact that Peggy played a really naive character in this episode. Because if someone finally comes to you out of the blue saying your feet are beautiful there is something terribly wrong with that. I don't like Peggy's character at all but I just had to see this episode. I don't usually watch episodes that center around Peggy. Peggy is my least favorite character.

The reason I don't like her charcter is because she thinks she knows everything and that everybody likes her and wants to have sexual relations with her. But in reality nobody wants her but Hank and Bill. Bill doesn't count because he has an unrequited crush on her. I don't see why. I was glad to see somebody burst her bubble.

Overall this episode was well written and exciting because I just wanted to see the joke be on Peggy for once. And it was in this one. Good shot!!!