King of the Hill

'Twas the Nut Before Christmas

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Dec 17, 2000 on FOX

• Twas Funny Before, During and After Christmas

This is a really good episode. Not the best Christmas one (that goes to Pretty Pretty Dresses), but still a solid outing. Bill is his typical depressed self just as the holidays arrive and finds a way to make himself happy. It is a funny plot line, although a bit stupid, and has a lot of really good moments. This is actually an episode that seems fairly realistic, as I really could picture Bill doing this. I also really liked the part where Bobby, Connie and Joseph were drunk. It had a few really good laughs! Overall a pretty good episode!
  • Christmas Review #63

Bill decides to create his own Santa's workshop at home and spread the Christmas cheer to all of Arlen's underprivileged youth. He enjoys it so much that he tries to keep the Santa act going even after Christmas is over. When that doesn't work, he takes in a local juvenile delinquent, Wally, who takes advantage of Bill's good nature. I thought that this was a great Christmas episode of "King of the Hill". It wasn't the greatest episode I've ever seen from this show but it's still enjoyable to watch every year. I didn't laugh a whole lot but Bobby and his friends getting drunk was probably the funniest part in this episode. Bill had some memorable lines and the same thing goes to Dale. The only thing that did lower my score was that Wally character and a few parts were a little boring. I did enjoy the very ending of the episode with Bill shaving Wally's head though. Overall, a great Christmas episode of "King of the Hill". 8.5/10
  • Bill is creepy.

Bill made this episode entertaining. Not only was he funny, he was also VERY creepy. I have to say that the writing was good and I liked the story in this show. Seeing Bill dressed in a Santa suit was really funny and it made for a great episode. The highlights was when Bill opened his special Santa's village play yard. To be honest, I think that the parents that let their children play at some creepy guy's house should be ripped apart. There is no way that is safe. I also liked when the woman thought that Bill was creepy and lonely. Thank you.
MNT