King of the Hill

Wings of the Dope

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM May 04, 1999 on FOX

• This was a remarkable episode because of Buckley coming back.

Alright now this episode of King of the Hill was the one that brought me to liking the show. One night i was swiching the channels and i found King Of The Hill I started to watch it and after the show was over i relly wanted to see it again I also wanted to know who Buckley died. So this episode brought me into the whole show.
    I was so in love with this episode i even made my sims from the sims2 Luanne and Buckley also the rest of the members. I then found out each night when the show was going to come on and checked if it was the episode.
    I have probley seen this episode 20 times.
    Whatever happened to Buckley well many things Luanne once loved him but at the stike of instance he blew up ( In the mego low mart explotion). then Luanne has to take a test thats when troble appears. As Buckley coming back as an angle he helped or demotivated Luanne causing her to have all types of problems. Hank wants to fix the trampoline and thats not relly interesting ohh ya because the episodes all about Luanne. And if u seen it Bobby dosen't do anything.
TOON