Kingdom Forums

ITV (ended 2009)

Any word on DVDs?

Ryusui

[1]May 26, 2008
    • level: 3

I happen to know someone who loves this series and I was curious if there are either any UK DVDs I could import (and if there are, how would I go about playing them on my NTSC televisions?) or any plans to release the series on DVD in the U.S....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

count-chocula

[3]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 47
    Does anyone know when / if season 2 is going to be released? I only started watching the season 1 repeat that ITV is airing on Tuesday nights and I don't think they're repeating season 2.

count-chocula

[5]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 47
    LMH68 wrote:
    No official word as yet, but it's the kind of show that ought to be before Xmas ...

It's OK, ITV's rerun the season after all. Incidently, I'm off to chomp on S2, Ep 5 now!

LeMarchand

[6]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 16
    Ryusui wrote:

I happen to know someone who loves this series and I was curious if there are either any UK DVDs I could import (and if there are, how would I go about playing them on my NTSC televisions?) or any plans to release the series on DVD in the U.S....

The first 2 Seasons are readily available, but you would need to check if your machine is region locked. If not, it is generally easy to hack them. As for the NTSC, most UK TVs handle NTSC, but whether the reverse is true for US TVs I can't say. They will play on a PC (once you have taken care of the region coding).