Kings

Insurrection

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2009 on NBC

• King Silas's efforts towards peace do not go down well with everyone and David is forced to choose between his king and his family.

As the show continues to get better and better, the ratings continue to decline to the point where a second season not only seems unlikely, but it's getting to the stage of "impossible" when you look at the costs of the show compared to the viewships that its getting. That being said, its really hard to put everything I have into this show when I know it's not looking good in terms of giving me a good conclusion.

All the aside, this epsiode was another very good episode. The King steals this episode I thought. David was good, but the King making these decisions and dealing with everything that does wrong is just great television. Reminds me of 24 political talk back in its prime in seasons 2,3, and 5. The King's son stuff is kind of boring, but the girl that they brought in to take him over looks to be a very promising character. The relationship between David and the princess should take off soon too, with him coming to the rescue at the end of this episode.