Kipper

PBS (ended 2000)

Kipper Fan Reviews (8)

7.3
  • This shows is boring!

I hate this show and I totally forgot about the show even though I used to watch it when i was little and I love the baby piglet he was so cute.
  • a brilliant kids' show!...

I remember seeing "Kipper" on Nick Jr. when I was little. I thought that it was a really cute show=) The show's about Kipper & his friends Tiger, Arnold, & Pig having little adventures. It's a shame that this show ended after a year:((1999-2000). I've always liked Kipper the most. He was so cute^^ Anyway, I definately recommend this show to any kids who haven't seen this fabulous show. characters: A+ wonderful!

theme song:A cute theme song=)

episodes:B almost all of them are good

humor:A really good for a kids' show

final grade: A+ I used to have a VHS of the show, but sadly I don't have it anymore=(
  • Classic

Oh how I miss this show o so much. Kipper is a very likeable dog in which I enjoy waching his show. There are lots of fun stuff that they do. I've seen most episodes so I'm kind of new to the show but I can tell already that I like it. Aronld, pig's cousin, is likely my favorite because it seems as if he knows whats going to happen when tiger,pig,and kipper are all so worried. If their would to be new episodes that would be awsome. I have a great lack of interenst in this show and I think this is a great show.
  • I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly.

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of Kipper from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi.
  • I find this not worth my time.

0.0
    This cartoon was so slow and sad. I never thought there was a good episode. Or to put it in jeopardy terms. I'll take bad tv shows for $2000 Alex. But I know there is people who like this show. So I'm puting it as nice as I can but I'm more blunt then this.
  • This was a great kids show!

I loved this show. I saw this show and it remeined me of classic cartoons like Peanuts and Garfield. This show deserves to come back. It was simple, entertaining, and informative. I learned so much watching this show as a child. If they brought it back I would watch it everyday.
  • Like AvatarPokemon said: BRING IT BACK!

Man, i LOVED this show. Kipper was one of the other few shows that i would watch on Nickjr. Kipper was the best. The adventures always kept me tuned in & aware. I couldn't even look away from the screen because each episode was awesome. Kipper & Tiger would do lots of awesome things, i didn't even want to do my homework when i was supposed to. Please bring it back.
  • Bring it back bring it back

Bring it back bring it back Please bring it back I loved that show it was good. I miss it so soo much ooo please bring it back. that lil kiddie show was the best kiddie show ever. kipper... kipper the dog. please bring it back he was so cute and nice. bring it back.