Kirby: Right Back at Ya!

FOX (ended 2005)

Rtkat3

Kirby: Right Back at Ya! Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• I like the video games, but the show is a slap in the face to all Kirby fans.

5.5
    This show was a mess. So many useless characters and so many pointless episodes.

1- Tiff and Tuff: WTH? Tuff has the IQ of a lamp and Tiff is like an angry housewife IMO.(no offense to you housewives out there)

2- Cappys: A very dumb set of people with very little use.

3- Tiff and Tuff's Mom and Dad: If King Dedede hates Kirby so much, why don't they get punished for their kids being friends with Kirby?

4- King Dedede: If he's so evil, why doesn't the guards rebel against im and overthrow him?

There are some silver linings though :

1- Kirby: The main character, and one of the only things worth watching the show for

2-Animation: Nice work. This actually might be the best thing of the show, next to Kirby

3- Meta Knight: A very cool character, who nobody knows which side he's on.

I hope, that when they bring back the show, they will make some changes

5.5/10

~Octochomp.
  • Just because it's a classic dosen't mean you basterd have to cancell it.

Kirby is the best thing I have seen to Bad this, Hamtaro, & Super Milk-Chan got cancelled but hay It's A head of it's time Favort Charater Kirby, Tiff & Tuff, Dedede (Riped offed in House of Mouse) But I want this show to stay on the air because it's golden classic. to mush please put it back 4kids T.V. it's the only good thing on your staiton
  • And when the HELL!!! is it coming to Europe

I Watched the First episode on Youtube and my god this program was decent, ive always loved that little pink blob
    All his games Got em.
    But Dang Man if Only it would be realesed in Europe come on we have the rights to see it im dieing to watch this program.
  • this show is cute & idisent to go off the air a "Hamtaro" of our time

Personaly my favorit is Tiff (kerry williams who also played Mechazawa in Cormartie High School)this is a rare show & after all I think it like "Hamtaro" & "Super Milk-Chan" Don't cansele it I love it all ready

but what a shame that DeDeDe is rip-offed in "Disney House of Mouse"
  • This show is enchanting and nice to watch.

The show doesn't resemble the Kirby games at all. A lot of characters were added, and it's not a bad thing since there wouldn't be enough characters to make a good cartoon.

At first, Kirby: Right Back at Ya! seems really childish, but there's a little something that keeps you watching and wanting to watch the next episode.

The show is really colourful and nice to watch. Some of the new characters add a little something, too. Some of them are really annoying, especially the ones with irritating voices, but it doesn't ruin everything. Some voices are not irritating but weird; Meta-Knight has a Spanish accent and Dedede speaks with a funny accent too, even if in the original cartoon they speak normally. That doesn't matter too much, though.

There are some things that are really annoying, like the little mexican-like song playing EVERY time Meta-Knight shows up, or this irritating violin sound when we see Tokori. These things only happen in the dub version; they shouldn't have done that.

Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is enchanting and nice to watch, but don't expect to find too much similarities with the games. If you don't mind about this minor detail, you could actually like this cartoon, so give it a try.
  • I'm a mega Kirby fan....It's just...the show...not so good.

Kirby makes the world go round. Where would we be today if Kirby never jumped on that coolerific star and set sail? I don't even want to think about something like that. The show just has no plot or a very limited plot. It just doesn't come out, smack you in the face and, "Hey kid! This show is really good: Watch it!" It says "....Kirby's in it...." It bores me, but I do love my man, (or pink thingy) Kirb! Woot!
  • Greatest show ever!

You can't do better than Kirby. Not only is he cute, but also powerful. And he has the best catch phrase ever: Poyo.

With a never ending supply of abilities Kirby never gets old. He can be Fire, Sword, Stone, Spark, Wheel, Needle, Ice, Mirror, Bomb, or even Galaxia. The possibilites are endless.

And King Dedede is so funny. Its good to see that the main enemy isn't some big powerful dude bent on world domination. Instead an over weight knig who just wants Kirby gone and uses monsters to do it.

With a huge cast of meorable characters, never ending forms, and all kinds of monsters Kirby has been and always will be the greatest show ever.

Go Kirby.
  • Woooo!!! I love this show!

This show rocks! Kirby ish so kawaii! *glomps him* Hehehe I have loved Kirby FOREVER (hey, i'm named after him ^_^) And i luff his puffyness! This show really brings out his cuteness, and Meta Knight is awesome too! Besides Kirby, Meta Knight is my favorite character. He's just so COOL! ^_^ I really wish that they would put this show back up somewhere, but for most people who hate this show (which i cannot see why) they can just...I wont say it...but anyway, Please put this show back up! It rocks my house! XD *bows* It would really make a lot of us really happy ^_^.
  • Yay! Muchos love to Kirby.

Sure, yell at me all you like, but I've loved Kirby! I've got all the games from the NES era (Power Paintbrush DS to be added soon from Lik-Sang) and it's comedic, funny... King Dedede is hilariously stupid and obnoxious!

And Kirby is so cute!!! Luff him. NOW! Otherwise I'll bonk you with a hammer.
  • That little, pink, ball-shaped, um... thing.. has his own show! Yes Kirby from the popular Nintendo games has his own show.

Each episode Kirby inhales his opponents moves and gets powered up with them and uses his does own powers against him. and each day kirby would win.. Kirby is not alone he has a bunch of friends to help him and all the Cappytown residents! go Kirby! he'll send it right back at ya!
  • Worst. Television show. Ever.

0.5
    If you have played my "September the 14th" games over at www.myadventuregame.com, you may already know that this show is the #1 worst thing in my life. Not only did this destroy the Kirby series, but it also tortured the sake of television itself. I have never seen a show so horrible in my entire life. Never. It's even worse than the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. Such unbelievably amazing suckage. The Kirby cartoon and I are like George W. Bush and Michael Moore. I REALLY love to complain about the Kirby cartoon. If you want to know the one thing worse than death, watch this show. This show's suckage is due to two reasons: Tiff & Tuff, the two worst characters on television. They SUCK. And when I say "SUCK", I mean "SUCK". The show sucks every disgusting thing you can think of (e.g. donkey balls, lemons, tarantula legs, etc. etc.). THIS SHOW SUCKS! PERIOD!!!
  • very odd show but the story line was unique it was always changing with every episode and its comedy was of the best for children of all ages.

this show had some good action scenes cool tansformations 3-D graphics blended into the cartoon with cell shading creating a special and unique show that has made me laugh alot whenever i watch it. its very original with every episode which they usually wood have a completely new story on each episode.
  • I hate this show! It drives me bonkers!

1.2
    This show is a total waste of time. The plot and episodes are so dumb that I pulled the plug on this show! This is the worst show ever. Stay away from this pathetic, crazy show! At first, the video games and etc of this pick blob are great, but this show is a total rip-off.
  • This show is good and funny and fun to watch!

Okay, I've seen a lot of bad reviews for this show and I think I know why. The whole world chooses to hate this because they think having an infant as a hero is gay. (Cough) stereotypes!(Cough) C'mon, give it a chance. This is one of the few shows out there not altered by 4Kids! It's worth a shot. Even adults watch this series because of its humour and action fight scenes. I mean, they once made references to Psycho and Harry Potter! Most kids wouldn't know what Psycho is and what Harry Potter is about, so this show is definately not just for kids! They use advanced humour that kids wouldn't understand in 1,000,000 years! The only child-friendly thing they ever did was cut out Thr Ring Story of Memu and Parm. (Japanese episode 17) This show has a lot of references kids wouldn't understand. Heck, teenagers don't even understand the Frankenstein reference used in Escar-Droid! Anyone who says this show sucks is biased. (Like my sister who thinks that Kirby is ugly and stupid. Stupid, but certainly not ugly.) I mean, he has more games than Final Fantasy. (Advance games don't count.) So don't hate this show because it stars Kirby. If teens can stand shows like Teen Titans, then surely they can appreciate Kirby, Right Back at Ya'! So, just C'mon!
  • Kirby is going to eat up this review!

7.9
    kirby is a star warrior that has an appetite for adventure in this series where he lives with a rich family that takes care of him while King DDD tries to destroy him with a company that produces monster that is so cool! Kirby is on of the best shows on 4kids tv which ain't that hard if you watch the new season. Kirby deserves to viewed and reviewed.
  • Kirby is cool!

6.4
    Kirby is cool!, he is funny like the video games and all the characters and more from the video games are on this show!

I've always liked Kirbys sucking power but on the show it takes complete action! The fightning is good and the action and animation is even better!

I like this show and the video games and I really like people to watch this!
  • A young star knight learns about the world around him.

I loved the game, and this show also brings out a great addition to the family. You can't get too much of Kirby. The show has great anime, fun storyline, and hints of comedy here and there. Though it is repeptitve that no one silence's King Dedede, butits' still fun to see whats going to happen next.
  • This cartoon series is obviously based on nintendo's beloved pink puffster Kirby who has won over his fair share of fans with his fantastic abilities and complete cuteness. Now, to the review!

Ok, where to begin.....I have to say the animation is pretty cool! The battles and Kirby transformations are fun to watch....although many are rather short they are still sweet to watch. The series utilizes computer animation for particular characters such as King Dedede and Escargoon which I think is interesting....perhaps to make them stand out differently then the completely drawn characters. Kirby is sometimes digitalized as well and so is Metaknight.

The characters stay true to the game like having Kracko, Whispy Woods, and Bugsy involved and the Waddle Dees. Also, mixing in new characters such as Tokkori, Tiff, Tuff, Chef Kawasaki, and various other Cappies throws in some fresh originality. In addition to Fololo and Falala who were actually from a Nintendo game called "Adventures Of Lolo" which was somewhat popular. It's definetely great getting to see them on the big screen as well.

Overall, I would definetely recommend seeing this if you are a massive Kirby fan like I'am. Problem is you may have to get it on DVD seeing as it's been ousted by "The Menu" on FOX BOX. (Which is really STUPID...and hopefully some other channel out there will be smart enough and pick up Kirby.)
  • the show baced onm the popular nentendo games of a giant pink blob that sucks things and takes there power then uses the power to kill enemies it was never ment to be on tv it should have stayed a game why must the good be killed by 4Kids entertainment

0.5
    not a good show the games are good and nentendo should never have let 4kids entertainment take control over it nentendo please get your franchise back it was never ment to be a tv show it was supposed to be a popular game but when they have it be on tv they've gone too far so you know what kirby heres somothing for you to suck, go suck dick
  • Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is a show based on one of Nintendo's franchised. This show stays true to the games by giving Kirby copy abilites and also by addind the same characters that were in the game. The is also environments that can be recognized.

Kirby: Right Back at Ya is a surprisingly good show since most shows based on video games aren't that good. Kirby fans of all ages will enjoy seeing their favorite characters from his video games. They will also get a kick out of the copy abilities. The show even has a good joke or two. The action-packed batttles are fun to watch. The ricj array of characters help make this show interesting and unpredictable. Having a lot of characters helps the show stay true to the game, which also has many characters. This action packed cartoon will always leave you wanting more.
  • Exactly who made this show?

5.5
    When I first heard this show was being made my hopes were high, maybe that's why they came crashing down. Kirby in my opinion fails to capture that feel the game brings me...adventure. Kirby doesn't talk or travel around and what's with the villians? They're just too bland. I've seen them before and every story plot seems like a hyper pokemon rip-off. However it's not all bad after all there is much worse on TV. Kirby just doesn't reach my expectations. Oh well.
  • Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is a show about Nintenodo's pink star warrior,Kirby, who battles monsters on the planet Popstar. Kibry uses his amazing ability to steal his enemies powers and throw it right back at them!

1 2 >