Kirby: Right Back at Ya!

FOX (ended 2005)

Rtkat3

Kirby: Right Back at Ya! Fan Reviews (52)

• Great anime!!

Funniest anime of the first decade of the current millenium!!
  • Who Acted Who?

Hey Who acted Meta Knight, Blade Knight, and Sword Knight?
  • Great Anime !

This brings back some memories! Those were the days :)
  • The best show based off a video game.

Kirby is my favorite Nintendo character and it's great to see him with his own show. Kirby: Right Back at Ya is a awsome show and it deserves some more respect and needs some more new episodes. This show has a lot of funny characters and a lot of nice plots. What more can you ask for. The only thing that ticks me off is they need to release season box sets of this but they're not releaseing any. And also I like the cool monsters that King DeDeDe orders and then Kirby kicking the crap out of them Go Kirby.
  • I wonder why this show dosen't come on anymore. Really decent show.

This cute pink spud is one of my favorite shows followed by his friends trying to destory King dede's gaurds. I really miss this show sooooo much. Everyone loves this show including my sister. I got really mad when at 2006 or 2007, they had the racing episode as the last episode that I have missed and I got upset and like that wasthe last show. Please bring it back!! I really miss this show but I guess I'll watch other animation and children's shows instead until they get this show back on again soon. I wish! Even my sister wishes because we are both 10% loving this show and if their could be some DVD's on Amazon.com, I would defintly have to buy them for me and my little sister.
  • Yay Kirby x3 XD The loveable lil pink gumball looking thing xD

This show rocks ^^ I used to watch it on 4kids, but I keep forgetting now (I fail when it comes to remembering stuff x.x) But still, this show is awesome ^^ Who DOESN'T love a pink round thing that pwns enemys by eating them & then copying their power, & then kicking everyone's butt with it? xD I guess my fav characters would be Kirby, King DDD, Escargoon (I think I spelled his name wrong..FAIL), Metaknight & that yellow bird (Forget his name..) cause they're pretty funny characters. I remember first playing his game..my first game of his was Amazing Mirror, and I LOVED it. I mean LOVED it. I was really depressed when I lost it T~T (I found it, don't worry XD) so I guess naturally I love his show xD

Anyways, back on subject, my score for the show is 10/10. I also recommend this show for any Kirby/Nintendo fans out there who our reading this (But I doubt anyone will read this =/)
  • Kirby! That one name should be enough for you.

Everyone's favorite pink puffball, Kirby! I am a huge Kirby fanatic, and you should be too. This show was incredible! At times it seemed a littled kiddy. Which is why I prefer the japanese version of the show. But anywho, this show kept me amused as a young child, and still does. I keep my eyes out for Kirby Right Back at Ya! DVDs which can be bought online. I also watch the show on youtube. And also, I feel that many shows based on video games weren't that great. But this one was a complete success in my book.
  • king dedede is the best, plus this show is the best

i remember when kirby first came on tv i always have been thinking that kirby would get his own tv show and to that day kirby is enjoyed by fans everywhere around the world and i think it was a good idea to give kirby his own tv show and every saturday morning at 11 o clock i wake up and watch every single minute of it but one day they stop airing it so i got upset and i wonder if they canceled the show. in june 2008 they brought the show back on tv and i was so happy. if you love kirby you must watch this show
  • Loved it from the moment i seen it!

Kirby Kirby Kirby, is the name you should know, Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's the star of the show, He's more than you think hes got maximum pink, Kirby Kirby Kirby's the one! He's coming riiight back at ya. He's coming riiight back at ya. Give it all that you've got, take your very best shot. He'll send it right back at ya for sure, yeah!

That's the beginning of the theme song to Kirby Right Back at Ya! i found this show on a sunny, hot, august day. the moment i watched it, i laughed and it became a favorite with me. the first episode i seen was NME Elementary, i'll never forget that.

Kirby Right Back at Ya is about a pink ball named kirby that can transform in to different things. with his friend tiff and tuff, and the cappis of cappitown. he has a great life. but there's in enemy that wants to get rid of kirby. his name is king dedede. he buys monster from NME, but kirby always takes them down!

Overall, Kirby Right Back at Ya is a great show, but sadly has ended. i give it a 10 out of 10.
  • Kirby! Kirby! Kirby! That's the name you should know!

Kirby! Kirby! Kirby! That's the name you should know! If you don't know who Kirby is, search it on youtube and watch a few videos about him. Kirby Right Back at Ya! is a show about a little, round pink thing named Kirby. He came from a far away place and landed in Dreamland. In Dreamland he lands in Cappy Town. The ruler of Cappy Town, King Dedede also known as Triple D, wants to get rid of him at any cost.

Kirby finds many new people, from a chef to Tiff and Tuff, but King Dedede will do anything to get rid of him. First, he goes to a company called NME. It gives King Dedede evil monsters to get rid of Kirby. But Kirby has a power that he can use. It lets him change into anything he wants as long as he eats it. So he can change into Cooking Kirby, Ice or Fire Kirby, and many more different Kirby's.

Overall, this is a great show, but had to end. I watched it from the beginning and hope that one day it can come back.
  • What happen to RBAY?

I miss this show so much, it dosn't seem that old. it's like Hamtaro but better.

I just love Tiff & Tuff, I just couldn't get enough of them anymore. Kirby was one of my fav 4kids dubs & I even like RBAY as much as Skunk Fu! & other shows I like. I glad that it ended in 2007 & the only 4kids classic that had more episodes then any dub in 2002.

why did it end? will it be redubed? what will happen to Tiff & Tuff? please sobody tell me? overrall this was 4kids golden classic in a way.
  • I love this show

I got bored on a summer weekday and there was nothing to watch, so i went throught all the channels and found the show. that is how i started watching kirby right back at ya. kirby right back at ya was my favorite show ever. it was funny and good. i wish they would bring it back. the show was about kirby coming to cappitown. kirby is from a different planet and he can eat things in one bite without chewing! it was really creative each episode and it always made me watch it the next week. Overall: this is a really great show and i wish they could bring it back!
  • Kirby: Right Back At Ya! is perfect for Kirby fans and it is based on the Kirby series. It has a lot of Kirby characters, places etc in it as well as characters which are not in the Kirby series. It is full of action, adventure and some humor in it.

I loved this show, I was eagerly waiting for its arrival to air in the UK. I first seen this was in Hong Kong at my grandma's house. The first episode of this anime I seen which was "Lololo and Lalala Melody of Love", when Kirby was with Fololo and Falala. Kirby was fighting against an enemy called Slice n' Splice. The episode was in Cantonese but the theme and ending song wasn't which was very awkward. O_o I enjoyed watching this, especially seeing Kirby being incredibly cute and adorable. :) Finally, it aired in the UK on POP, the channel I watch the Mario cartoons on. Phew! I'm very glad that it didn't air on Jetix. I really, REALLY hate that channel!!!! >:-( No offense to people who watches the channel. The reason I hate the channel in the first place because I hate all the shows they air and the animes seemed to ironically show on the same time my favourite shows are on. Besides in my opinion, I think they don't even know how to celebrate anything properly. I think Cartoon Network and POP should show that f****** Jetix how it's done. Anyway, since I'm a massive Kirby fan, I really loved the anime even though I normally hate animes and never watch them. The things in the anime I hate is the voice of Meta Knight and King Dedede. Meta Knight has a spanish accent and I usually never hear him say stuff in that accent. King Dedede's voice is just as worse. He speaks in a Midwestern U.S. accent. Normally, I don't hear Kirby speak in the games and it's pretty weird to hear him speak only one word in the anime because I'm used to Kirby being mute, sort of. I enjoyed listening to the theme song and the ending song but they are very cheesy. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to hear the Japanese version of those songs. I loved seeing the mix between 3-D and 2-D animation art in this, it's really unique, appealing to my eyes and interesting. :D But the plot seems to be the same every episode: Kirby and friends are having fun or doing anything, King Dedede ruins everything and sends a monster to destroy Kirby, Kirby fights it and sucks something to get an ability, Meta Knight says the name of the copy ability, Kirby uses it against the monster and triumphs, everything turns out all right for the puffball and Kirby ends the episode by saying "Poyo". Sometimes some episodes don't have the same plot but I guess episodes in some shows have the usual plots, so I'm okay with that. :) I like the humor like for example Kirby sucking in the food that Tiff brought with her when she goes out at night with Tuff and Kirby to get proof of who is behind the mess of dumping heaps of trash all over Cappy Town in the episode, "Junk Jam". Overall, I'd give this anime the highest score because it didn't copy the words or script from the games, the creators of the anime made their own characters and places like for instance, the citizens of Cappy Town and Cappy Town, using the combo of both 2-D and 2-D animation art like for example the 2-D realistic landscape of Cappy Town and the 3-D animation art of Kirby and so on. I'd say Kirby fans will be heads-over-heels for this anime! ^_^
  • I would like to bring Kirby back because I highly enjoy the show. I enjoy the show because it is my dream to watch my favorite show oncemore on Saturday mornings. I would appriete it if I could view it on 4Kids Tv.

The show helps me get up on those long Saturday morning. It is a great joy I get to see that little pink starwarrior fight furriously against the force of evil. He changes to different forms and puts a rumping to that evil King Dedede. He also shows great teamwork to use the help of his friends to overcome his challenges. I love thge way he changes into the different forms such as Fire Kirby, Bomb Kirby, Cook Kirby, Sword Kirby, Fighter Kirby, Freeze Kirby, Wheel Kirby. Some if Kirby's fierce friend are Metaknight, Tiff, and Tuff. Altogether it is a great show!
  • And I mean THE favorite.

This is the best show I have ever watched, even though I didn't get to see all of the episodes. I could only view about 20 episodes of the dub. And I would love to see it again on reruns. Other shows like Little Einsteins and Full House are pretty fine, but this is the way best.

My favorite character is Tiff because she acts like many girl characters out there in the past. She even cares for Kirby the most, and is always against Dedede and Escargoon. I kind of disliked Meta Knight, because that accent of his just sounds terrible. But overall, Kirby is still the best.
  • Why don't they air this anymore?

One of my favorite Anime my favorite episode is the one where Tuff steals the Deded's Van & dove it to the volcanio & it no-longer on along with "Mew Mew Power", "Shaman King", "Viewitful Joe" & other 4kids shows I like

They should take-off "The Winx Club" or the stupid "CatDog" or "The Buzz on Maggie" I mean who want to what a show about a fly girl, lame

I use to watch show & I want to watch it again.
  • Bring it Back

Back in the good old days of Nick, this was my favorite show, alone with Rocko's Modern Life, Hamtaro, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Why ever people hate this show is beyond me.

It seems that a lot of people hate anime because they are simply being cartoons. That's really why its great. The show is random, but not to random so it stays interesting.

The shows characters are are the strongest I have seen from any cartoon. I can't think of any weak characters. Unlike most cartoons made within the past two years, Kirby's characters are not one-dimensional and flat. The viewer gets to see many sides of Tiff or Tuff or any major character.

The show is just genius. I just wish the show could have been more popular. Unlike most animation now, this show can be enjoyed by the whole family. It makes a good kids show, yet it also has a strong appeal to a more mature audience. Truly one of 4kids's classics and one of their best cartoons.
  • Just because it's a classic dosen't mean you basterd have to cancell it.

Kirby is the best thing I have seen to Bad this, Hamtaro, & Super Milk-Chan got cancelled but hay It's A head of it's time Favort Charater Kirby, Tiff & Tuff, Dedede (Riped offed in House of Mouse) But I want this show to stay on the air because it's golden classic. to mush please put it back 4kids T.V. it's the only good thing on your staiton
  • And when the HELL!!! is it coming to Europe

I Watched the First episode on Youtube and my god this program was decent, ive always loved that little pink blob
    All his games Got em.
    But Dang Man if Only it would be realesed in Europe come on we have the rights to see it im dieing to watch this program.
  • this show is cute & idisent to go off the air a "Hamtaro" of our time

Personaly my favorit is Tiff (kerry williams who also played Mechazawa in Cormartie High School)this is a rare show & after all I think it like "Hamtaro" & "Super Milk-Chan" Don't cansele it I love it all ready

but what a shame that DeDeDe is rip-offed in "Disney House of Mouse"
  • Greatest show ever!

You can't do better than Kirby. Not only is he cute, but also powerful. And he has the best catch phrase ever: Poyo.

With a never ending supply of abilities Kirby never gets old. He can be Fire, Sword, Stone, Spark, Wheel, Needle, Ice, Mirror, Bomb, or even Galaxia. The possibilites are endless.

And King Dedede is so funny. Its good to see that the main enemy isn't some big powerful dude bent on world domination. Instead an over weight knig who just wants Kirby gone and uses monsters to do it.

With a huge cast of meorable characters, never ending forms, and all kinds of monsters Kirby has been and always will be the greatest show ever.

Go Kirby.
  • Woooo!!! I love this show!

This show rocks! Kirby ish so kawaii! *glomps him* Hehehe I have loved Kirby FOREVER (hey, i'm named after him ^_^) And i luff his puffyness! This show really brings out his cuteness, and Meta Knight is awesome too! Besides Kirby, Meta Knight is my favorite character. He's just so COOL! ^_^ I really wish that they would put this show back up somewhere, but for most people who hate this show (which i cannot see why) they can just...I wont say it...but anyway, Please put this show back up! It rocks my house! XD *bows* It would really make a lot of us really happy ^_^.
  • Yay! Muchos love to Kirby.

Sure, yell at me all you like, but I've loved Kirby! I've got all the games from the NES era (Power Paintbrush DS to be added soon from Lik-Sang) and it's comedic, funny... King Dedede is hilariously stupid and obnoxious!

And Kirby is so cute!!! Luff him. NOW! Otherwise I'll bonk you with a hammer.
  • That little, pink, ball-shaped, um... thing.. has his own show! Yes Kirby from the popular Nintendo games has his own show.

Each episode Kirby inhales his opponents moves and gets powered up with them and uses his does own powers against him. and each day kirby would win.. Kirby is not alone he has a bunch of friends to help him and all the Cappytown residents! go Kirby! he'll send it right back at ya!
  • very odd show but the story line was unique it was always changing with every episode and its comedy was of the best for children of all ages.

this show had some good action scenes cool tansformations 3-D graphics blended into the cartoon with cell shading creating a special and unique show that has made me laugh alot whenever i watch it. its very original with every episode which they usually wood have a completely new story on each episode.
  • This show is good and funny and fun to watch!

Okay, I've seen a lot of bad reviews for this show and I think I know why. The whole world chooses to hate this because they think having an infant as a hero is gay. (Cough) stereotypes!(Cough) C'mon, give it a chance. This is one of the few shows out there not altered by 4Kids! It's worth a shot. Even adults watch this series because of its humour and action fight scenes. I mean, they once made references to Psycho and Harry Potter! Most kids wouldn't know what Psycho is and what Harry Potter is about, so this show is definately not just for kids! They use advanced humour that kids wouldn't understand in 1,000,000 years! The only child-friendly thing they ever did was cut out Thr Ring Story of Memu and Parm. (Japanese episode 17) This show has a lot of references kids wouldn't understand. Heck, teenagers don't even understand the Frankenstein reference used in Escar-Droid! Anyone who says this show sucks is biased. (Like my sister who thinks that Kirby is ugly and stupid. Stupid, but certainly not ugly.) I mean, he has more games than Final Fantasy. (Advance games don't count.) So don't hate this show because it stars Kirby. If teens can stand shows like Teen Titans, then surely they can appreciate Kirby, Right Back at Ya'! So, just C'mon!
  • A young star knight learns about the world around him.

I loved the game, and this show also brings out a great addition to the family. You can't get too much of Kirby. The show has great anime, fun storyline, and hints of comedy here and there. Though it is repeptitve that no one silence's King Dedede, butits' still fun to see whats going to happen next.
  • This cartoon series is obviously based on nintendo's beloved pink puffster Kirby who has won over his fair share of fans with his fantastic abilities and complete cuteness. Now, to the review!

Ok, where to begin.....I have to say the animation is pretty cool! The battles and Kirby transformations are fun to watch....although many are rather short they are still sweet to watch. The series utilizes computer animation for particular characters such as King Dedede and Escargoon which I think is interesting....perhaps to make them stand out differently then the completely drawn characters. Kirby is sometimes digitalized as well and so is Metaknight.

The characters stay true to the game like having Kracko, Whispy Woods, and Bugsy involved and the Waddle Dees. Also, mixing in new characters such as Tokkori, Tiff, Tuff, Chef Kawasaki, and various other Cappies throws in some fresh originality. In addition to Fololo and Falala who were actually from a Nintendo game called "Adventures Of Lolo" which was somewhat popular. It's definetely great getting to see them on the big screen as well.

Overall, I would definetely recommend seeing this if you are a massive Kirby fan like I'am. Problem is you may have to get it on DVD seeing as it's been ousted by "The Menu" on FOX BOX. (Which is really STUPID...and hopefully some other channel out there will be smart enough and pick up Kirby.)
  • Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is a show based on one of Nintendo's franchised. This show stays true to the games by giving Kirby copy abilites and also by addind the same characters that were in the game. The is also environments that can be recognized.

Kirby: Right Back at Ya is a surprisingly good show since most shows based on video games aren't that good. Kirby fans of all ages will enjoy seeing their favorite characters from his video games. They will also get a kick out of the copy abilities. The show even has a good joke or two. The action-packed batttles are fun to watch. The ricj array of characters help make this show interesting and unpredictable. Having a lot of characters helps the show stay true to the game, which also has many characters. This action packed cartoon will always leave you wanting more.
  • Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is a show about Nintenodo's pink star warrior,Kirby, who battles monsters on the planet Popstar. Kibry uses his amazing ability to steal his enemies powers and throw it right back at them!

< 1 2