Kitchen Accomplished

Food Network (ended 2004)

Kitchen Accomplished Fan Reviews (2)

6.2
  • im not good on words, but here it goes. I think that the show is above the rest in its class. The crew is great with people. Wolfgang is great as a designer. peter is great with his hands, and cat, a great chef.

I watch this show as often as possible. I think that the crew is great. wolfgang knows his stuff when it comes to designing. I think his flare for color and contrast is remarkable, and the way he is with the people that he works with is funny, as well as informative.
    peter helps the show with his comic like ways. he is funny, as well knowlegable. He knows what he is doing when it comes to carpentry. and the conflict like ways that he and wolfgang have keeps me smiling.
    cat, the iron chef, is great the way she works with the people they are designing a kitchen for. to show them the things that are needed and why is what i like to see. she gives good explenations on all the tools of the trade. She also knows the different styles of cooking and how to set up the kitchen for them.
    in all, the show is great. i just wish i could watch it more often.
  • -

This was a good show, but I'm not inclined to contribute here any more, and there is no way to close one's account here. This was a good show, but I'm not inclined to contribute here any more, and there is no way to close one's account here. bye bye