Kitchen Confidential Forums

FOX (ended 2005)

Is there any plan to air the final 9 episodes of Kitchen Confidential overseas?

NeedforSpeed20

[1]Dec 23, 2005
    • level: 12
    I was just wondering, because some canceled shows in America are sometimes popular overseas and they get to see the final unaired episodes. I know that the final unaired episodes of recently canceled shows that are being aired are Killer Instinct, Reunion.. Ive head Life as We Know It and Eyes aired unaired episodes as well. Those are the only ones I know, well if someone has info that the final 9 episodes are being aired overseas.. please post it in this forum.. would appreciate it.. thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XeryusOnline

[2]Jan 5, 2006
    • level: 4
    NeedforSpeed20 wrote:
    I was just wondering, because some canceled shows in America are sometimes popular overseas and they get to see the final unaired episodes. I know that the final unaired episodes of recently canceled shows that are being aired are Killer Instinct, Reunion.. Ive head Life as We Know It and Eyes aired unaired episodes as well. Those are the only ones I know, well if someone has info that the final 9 episodes are being aired overseas.. please post it in this forum.. would appreciate it.. thanks

I'm hoping they will get aired here in the UK. Fox produces some great stuff, but the Fox audience seems to like the garbage they also produce.

Life As We Know It aired on Living in the UK, while Eyes aired on NTV in New Zealand.

hammerz_13

[3]Jan 13, 2006
    • level: 11
    Ya..i REALLY want the rest fo the episodes..this show was amazingly FUNNY! & UNIQUE & etc.etc the list goes on!

yes, they also aired some fo the unaired episodes of point pleasant (another cancelled fox drama) overseas, same with tru calling (YEt another fox show...hmmm Damn they are stupid!), and the series finally of North Shore (OMG who would have thought...another FOX show!) aired overseas! & i have recently found out that episode 10 of threshold sired 2 days ago overseas...also NBC's second season of Good Morning miami aired in japan or china or austrailia i believe as well!

so i mean atleast the fans get some closure in that they get to see all of the episodes produced

rtraub

[4]Mar 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    Channel 7 in Australia is showing it!!

patient_x

[5]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 16
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 04/21/2006 11:06am

Stikkio

[6]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 13
    well im in the UK and im sure we are up to episode 6 now of KC - 7 and 8 are to be shown on thurs night - cant wait gutted that its been cancelled - how many episodes they make?