TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Kitchen Nightmares Forums

FOX (ended 2014)

Episode 3 - The Mixing Bowl

aaronfilmltd

[1]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 6

Okay episode. I would've like the manager to have been driven into a dark alley and swatted with a baseball bat, though. His outburst was pretty stupid.

Anywayz, what do YOU think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mythic420

[2]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 4

Yeah that guy definately had some emotional issues, enough with the hugging already also. But I agree, the loud outburst was a little much, I even felt a little embarrassed for them, with a full restaurant no less. He probably knew that his job was hanging in the balance and was flipping out for making such amazingly stupid mistakes. At least he wasn't quite as bad as the asian guy from the last season of HK with the crying and whatnot.

I gotta say, that food was looking pretty good on the new menu. Sometimes I just want to dive into the tv and eat some of the stuff they show in these epsiodes.

Edited on 10/07/2007 3:58am

metboyjon1

[3]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 1
    Being from Bellmore, and a friend of tha manager, I felt embarrased watching this episode. He really is a nice guy, and obviously, they portray him to be the villan in this episode to get better ratings. The owner is just as obnoxious, but he is portrayed to be "the good guy"

dunbrine47

[4]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 9

The mixing bowl is now closed

http://weblogs.newsday.com/features/food/blog/2008/11/big_news_from_gordon_ramsay_pr.html