Knight Rider Forums

NBC (ended 1986)

Knight Rider Box Set - Specials?

neslink

[1]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 5
    With respects with the other thread talking about the set, i hope to start a thread about any possible deals that are going for the set. I sold my original 4 seasons, the last two i havent opened yet, to use towards the new set....which i did quite successful, i'll probably only pitch out 10 more dollars for the new set. But anyways, does anyone know if there are any on going specials for the new set? So far, all i can find is its going for 100 dollars. Would anyone find it cheaper or maybe with the bonus dvd of the Knight Rider 2008 movie?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MireGoji

[2]Oct 19, 2008
    • level: 3

If you don't mind waiting a couple weeks, the website www.deepdiscount.com will have their Autumn 20% off sale in November. Deep Discount also offers free shipping, so you should be able to get the set for about $80.

Deep Discount doesn't seem change the coupon codes themselves [just when the codes are active] so when the sale starts you should be able to use any from this list. If for some reason one code doesn't work, just try another - I generally use the SUPERSALE code.

SUPERSALE

DVDTALK

USATODAY

NYTIMES

PRICERESEARCH

YAHOO

ESPN

XM

JIM

DEALNEWS

DD1109

LATIMES

WGN

WLS

PRICEGRABBER

Here's the general URL for Deep Discount: http://www.deepdiscount.com

And here's the exact product page for the upcoming complete series set: Deep Discount produt page for complete series set

When DD sends out the emails about this year's sale I'll be sure to post the start and finish dates here.

Edited on 10/19/2008 9:39am

neslink

[3]Oct 20, 2008
    • level: 5
    Yeah i know about them....but i dont want to wait that long plus im picking it up tomorrow. Just want to know what deals there will be for tomorrow.

MireGoji

[4]Oct 21, 2008
    I was an my local Sam's Club today, to check out their price for the Complete Series set. Sam's Club has the set for $89 and change, so if you're already a Sam's Club member you'll be able to get a good deal there.

MireGoji

[5]Nov 5, 2008

The website DVD Talk has gotten in the info for this year's DEEP DISCOUNT sale!

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains/542898-unofficial-dd-25-off-faq-fall-2008-edition.html

- It starts tomorrow, Nov. 7 and runs until Nov. 23 - This time they have bumped the discount up to 25%!!!

- Here's the list of coupon codes again

DVDTALK

USATODAY

NYTIMES

SUPERSALE

PRICESEARCH

SUMMERSALE

YAHOO

ESPN

LATIMES

XM

SOUTHSIDE

WGN

JIM

DEALNEWS

WLS

PRICEGRABBER

DD1109

Edited on 11/05/2008 12:08pm

annericelover

[6]Mar 6, 2011
    • level: 7

I recently brought it for $50 Brand New in its original wrapping on half.com, plus I believe it was $5 shipping and handling