Knight Rider Forums

NBC (ended 1986)

Knight Rider Boxed Set

Parsec54

[1]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 20
    I just found out that they're putting the entire series, seasons one through four, out in a boxed set due out in October. I don't know much of the particulars about it, but they say it'll be released in a K.I.T.T. box. Now if this means it'll be like Larsen's other series (Battlestar Galactica) when it came out with the Cylon-shaped box, I wonder how they'll do it. Anyway, the price from what I've seen is going to be over a hundred dollars, so it's out of my range, but I just thought you'd like to know it's coming...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MireGoji

[2]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 3

I'm kind of surprised no one else has replied yet. In case anyone didn't already know, they complete series set comes out on October 21st. The complete series set does not have any additional extras but even if you already have the existing seasons sets you just might consider trading them in somewhere. Instead of those terrible flipper discs that Universal used for the season set releases, the Complete series set will have genuine single sided DVDs [Huzzah!].

Here's a look at the packaging...

knight rider complete boxed set

Pushing the button on the bottom right will activate a sound chip and cause the light to scan back in forth. The set is currently available for pre-order at many online retailers [cost is around $100]. But if you don't mind holding off a little bit [in November] You'll be able to order the set from http://www.deepdiscount.com/ during their Autumn 20% off sale, bringing the price down to about $80. [Also Deep Discount always offers free standard shipping]

Edited on 10/01/2008 5:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Elektra_89

[3]Oct 14, 2008
    I pre orddered mine off of amazon. Can't wait to get it! $99.99 for all 4 seasons is more then worth it to me. You can't find them to watch any where on the net.
    Edited on 10/14/2008 7:02pm

Elektra_89

[4]Oct 20, 2008
    It's here!! I just got it in the mail today. Can't wait to watch it. gona do that right now in fact. see ya all latter.

neslink

[5]Oct 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    I'm putting the purchase on hold for a bit, next paycheck will cover it for me. But till then i'll see if there are any deals out there.

imranbecks

[6]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 7
    Elektra_89 wrote:
    It's here!! I just got it in the mail today. Can't wait to watch it. gona do that right now in fact. see ya all latter.

I already have all the single season sets that was released previously. Thinking of getting this one because of its cool packaging as well as the discs not having sides A and B like the previous individual sets. Would you mind showing a video or something of how the scanner light works on the packaging?