Knight Rider

NBC (ended 1986)

VillaFan

Knight Rider Fan Reviews (57)

• David Hasselhoff plays Michael Knight really well. I like the macho rugged character portrayed by "The Hoff".

Knight Rider is one of the best TV shows of the 80's. I have only recently started watching the show and yet I have fallen in love with it and want to own all 4 seasons. I love the idea of an intelligent car with all the indestructible technology and fancy gadgets working hand in hand with a human to fight crime. It is just brilliant. A great idea. I can't bring myself to look away when the show is on. The Car K.I.T.T is also a really attractive car with the red lights on the front and a very appealing voice to viewers. I know I myself like the voice. David Hasselhoff plays Michael Knight really well. I like the macho rugged character portrayed by "The Hoff". He goes round fighting crime with his trusty partner and car K.I.T.T. Michael Knight does not take crap from anyone and he stands his ground in favour of the truth, justice and the American way of life. I give Knight Rider 10/10 and all 5 stars ★★★★★