Knight Rider

Don't Stop the Knight

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 07, 2009 on NBC

• Mike was just running around like a chicken all episode. Scene with three russian girls didn't make much sense at all.

This episode wasn't anything special and seemed to drift away from the series' purpose. A couple of KITT's cool features were revealed ala passenger side knockout gas and radioactive container in the trunk (seriously??? this seemed a bit too much. Too much time was spent on shots of the bad guys computer and covered face, they should have done a better job with that.

I enjoyed the sideplot with The Professor and his older robot Hank --- true pain/love/jealousy was felt there.

I guess the episode wasn't too bad in the end and still was amusing, but they've done better and I expect more.
  • One last terrorist of the week, and at least this time it's done a little better.

The final story before the re-launch has Mike and KITT out on a scavenger hunt. If you needed any more reasons to believe this show needed a new direction, there it is. The only thing the inexplicably often shadowed terrorist didn't ask Mike to do was pick up his groceries for the next week. Why was the terrorist kept hidden from the viewers for so long? That was a curious decision. I could have understood it had he been a very special guest star, or if the character had some gruesomely awesome facial scar. However, when we did see him, he was just a guy and had a perfectly normal face. Why the secrecy then?