Knight Rider

Exit Light, Enter Knight

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 28, 2009 on NBC

• Is it just me or is Knight Rider actually getting better and better by episode. I have to admit that the first few episodes sucked. The writers to have learned from their mistakes. A rough start doesn't mean it deserves to be cancelled.

Is it just me or is Knight Rider actually getting better and better by episode. I have to admit that the first few episodes sucked. The writers to have learned from their mistakes. I really hope they don't cancel it. A rough start doesn't mean it deserves to be cancelled. If they are going to cancel Knight Rider just because it had a rough start, I'm never going to watch NBC again. Because 24, Knight Rider, and Smallville are my only favourite shows right now. Moonlight was awesome on CBS, and I still don't understand why they cancelled that show.

And for the people that said its not like the old one. Well duh, this is like how many years ahead from the old one? Its suppose to be different and more high tech. Also, I'd like to say that the new Intro is awesome.

Bottom line, if Knight Rider continues to improve and get better and better, it might become one of the top shows.