Knight Rider

Journey to the End of the Knight

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2008 on NBC

• And i am terrified

Episdoe 1 was bad but episode 2 is even whurs, The scrips totally suck and the actor isent doing so well.

And i am terrified to see kitt like this. Kitt is NO MORE a car its a stupid robot. I hate to see Knight Rider get Tered apart like this. Thay shuld cancel the show right know before it do more damg, and stop trying to replace the old Knight Rider... This show look good but it totally suck, its a show loaded whit Computer graphics way over the normal limit wich make the show realy bad.

I am not going to watch the future episodes because i dont wanne lose all the good memories from the old kitt, If its possible:P.
    and for dose who havent seen the old knight rider, shuld realy take a look. Its just so mutch beter than this crap show.
  • Personally, as a fan of the original series, i am still watching Original series as i upload it to my NANO 8GB MP4 Player, i have many episodes in it, I feel this new series is not as good as the Original.

Episdoe 1 was not impressive, not even the 2nd, Writing is awful and the acting is pretty wooden, expression less. But role like Mike Knight, Sarah Graiman, Charles Graiman, Carrie Rivai(Fbi girl isn't bad in my personal liking.

I wanna mention 1 thing here! New K.i.t.t transformational abilities and regenerative technologies--> 80% made with computer, looks like funny, how can you accept a car can change its colour or whole structure in flash, its not realistic,completely ruining the image of the Real KnightRider. This episode is just Fast and the Furious & Transformers rehashed; no originality at all. Characters are difficult to relate to one another, the original series had the car, Michael and 3-4 support staff, this series has the car, the driver, and 6-7 support staff. Too many characters to develop in the time they've had so far. Another problem comes from having the entire team monitoring everything that goes on in the car while they're on a mission, something that was never done in the original series.. this also make the audience more confusing. Kitt act like a ROBOT" and it has a Terrible Voice.
    Mike don't have any futuristic watch to talk to K.i.t.t, but only have bluetooth device not cover enough distance, thats hillarious, isn't it. Home of this new k.i.t.t is small cargo plane or something but not Semi, Anyone should go to the new team and ask " how could you enter a city or town with that plane to help Mike or Sara or k.i.t.t, :-D If the New KR don't wanna change their silly mistakes then they should cancel the show right now It's really easy to tell the audience they are targeting, with the women in bikinis all over the place. They should realize that this show not only watching young but it has a huge little audience, they should concentrate on dialogues, quality script, fine story line, not on adult scenes.. In spite of these all facts, I am still interested in watching the future episodes because this reminds me all the good & cool memories from the Real kitt, Real series..
  • Why didn't the villain at least try to save himself?

After the pilot movie and pilot episode, one would hope the second episode of "Knight Rider" would really ramp up interest in the show. This just didn't do it for me though. The lasting image I will always remember from this "Knight Rider" series is this episode's villain happily driving over a cliff to his death. No panic, no braking. Just the hint of a smile.

I'd hoped to see a more independent Michael in this second episode, capable of acting on his own, deciphering criminal plots and using KITT to enforce his will. However, we still see that the team at home base serve as Michael's puppet master.
  • its a good show man what do you want me to say i like it ok

if you gotta come all the way up in here just to trash my show then you have no life man k?? i like it its fun. leave me alone.. and stop all your hating and stuff really just be nice or go cause kitt is my friend you got that ya silly dont be talking trash, just leave me and my pals alone i like this show but i will say this i wish that some one would bring david hasselhoff and the old kitt back on and have these two team up and then make a show about their ongoing relationship. man this show is good . i gotta go and take my medicine.
  • From worse than bad to complete tripe.

Well no different from the first episode. Eye Candy, we get to see KITT's "Attack Mode" (Which is basically Pursuit Mode with a pointless "Transform" sequence that serves NO purpose, other than show off that the car can transform), Eye Candy & a chase sequence (which has graphics that were outdated in the 60's) & has the race ending with KITT blowing a tyre!!! Blowing a TIRE!!!! & this is all before the credits, things don't get any better from there.

This show has so far shown NO reason why the writers got there better deal.

If you liked the original:DO NOT WATCH THIS!
  • Good second attempt this time around

After the horrifying season premiere I guess any episode is better but this one was good because it stayed true to the classic. Alot less cheesy and a better put together episode. They had high octane action and racing sequence, I still think the SUV transformation is too much and they should get rid of it unless they want to call the show Ford Rider. They got rid of the FBI lady from the first episode which is good as they need less cast in the hangar as possible. As far as the romance is concerned, it doesn't give me the impression of will they won't they. Its pretty clear they want each other bad. And if they want longevity in the show, they should cool it on bringing stuff up on Michael's past every epsiode, say every 5 or 2-3 times a season, assuming they get past season 1
  • Above Average I'm definatly into this show.

Knight Rider isn't boring it definatly has its share of action and there is nothing negative I can say about the show. Knight Rider is new, updated and I like the changes. Michael pushes his limits and I'm excited to find out whats up with the secrets. The show is just classic action, they get into trouble and Kitt finds a way to help them out. This episode I knew something was up with the bartender and Michael being the subborn guy he is has to find out the hard way so maybe this prompts him to trust no one even the people he works with because something is definatly going on with the chinese-looking-guy who controls the missions.
  • Whimsy, Drag Racing, Bikinis

Another interesting episode. I really enjoyed the way they put in the car driving in the desert, an homage to the original series. One thing that bothered me about this episode, is that Mike had just staged his death, and now he's run into an 'Old' friend. Hmmm ... "Hey Mike ... what are you still doing alive?" ... That was a bit inconsistant. Anyway, why on earth wouldn't you do an episode with a good old fashioned drag race huh? There's no reason not to. This episode gets your blood pumping. Even though the show is pretty obvious and easy to figure out, it's also whimsical ... So I still like it!
  • To stop weapon sales, Mike infiltrates a street race gang. Starring Justin Bruening, Deanna Russo, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Paul Campbell, Yancey Arias, and Bruce Davidson. Special Guest Star Val Kilmer as the Voice of KITT.

Not as good as the Pilot, i think, but this was definitely a good episode. I really enjoyed the street racing idea that went behind the plot, and i really liked the scene where Mike Traceur (Justin Bruening) was burried in the ground. Another good thing about that scene was that it proved that KITT (voiced by Val Kilmer) could actually be stopped, and that he was not this huge unstoppable force. But, the kidnapping of, first Sarah (Deanna Russo) and then Mike, who saved her, then getting kidnapped, seemed like it was just sort of thrown in there for time. But overall this was a good episode.
  • Go watch Fast and the Furious.

I tried watching this on a quiet Saturday night and couldn't make it past the first 15 minutes. This episode is just Fast and the Furious rehashed; no originality at all. Characters are difficult to relate to and the main character just comes off as an arrogant ass with no redeeming qualities. Add in the negative stereotyping and the writers were perfectly horrible.

I don't really see much worth watching in this show: CG is amateurish, writing is horrible and the acting is pretty wooden. Overall a poor attempt by NBC, I don't see any reason this show should make it through the season, much less to a second one.
  • Was this show written by 10-year-olds?

I'm getting dangerously close to deleting this show from the PVR. It's really easy to tell the audience they are targeting, with the women in bikinis all over the place. Do they really need to show jaws dropping? We know KITT is a fast car, but they focus way too much on it. Plus, isn't Mike supposed to be some elite former military guy? You'd swear he was a low-level private. A little intelligence, please! He should be able to make a few deductions on his own, it's not all up to KITT or Sarah.

Did anybody NOT see his former military buddy double-crossing him? Way too easy...