Knight Rider

Knight of the Living Dead

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 05, 2008 on NBC

• Most probably the best episode to date!

Finally an interesting episode where the producers ditched the one-man show deal. We get a lot of insight into KITT’s programming and its predecessor, KARR. Personally, I hope KARR gets involved into this storyline and somehow gets unleashed :o This series needs to get deeper in its storylines, and KARR would be the perfect storyline. We see an inside assassin taking over Knight Industries HQ and clearly outsmarting everyone. However, unlike all other episodes, this episode actually leaves the viewer thinking about the assassin’s motives and about KARR. I must say I was finally intrigued by this episode considering how all of the other episodes were just plain boring.
  • an automatic self destructing device into the frame of KITT without his knowledge.

This episode has been for me the programs saviour. Its the crucial point of K.I.T.T survival, he's got but minutes left before he's turned into little fragments of scrap metal. Devon for safety reasons wired an automatic self destructing device into the frame of KITT without his knowledge. Why? because of KARR the cyborg car. Hes back!. Introducing Karr was the right move, brilliant. I admit I was getting quite bored with the adult twist mixed with childish humour and lame acting. I feel like it has got the potential to get alot better. 2 thumbs up for this one.
  • This series will do well so long as it's allowed to develop and not cancelled.

This series will do well so long as it's allowed to develop and not cancelled. I am glad NBC ordered a full season. I loved the old Knight Rider and while references are nice, the reference to KARR is messing even more with continuity. Did they build KARR, build KITT, dismantle KARR, dismantle Hoff's KITT, build new KARR, build Justin's KITT? The TV movie linked fairly well (better than the other TV movies) but this is presumably going to be a big bad so I hope they do it right. As for the rest of the episode, I felt it was well done and all of the characters had something to do. I don't like the whole plastic surgery excuse but oh well. I just hope they continue developing characters and get KITTs personality back to where it was in the old series.
  • It was alright...

I like the fact that this was a Halloween episode but what really bothered me is that Mike and KITT were stuck on a plane for the entire episode. With that said I did like the whole story line where someone breaks into the head quarters and is disguised as one of the main characters. It will be interesting to see where they go from here in terms of who sent that person to HQ and the whole KARR thing. I've never seen the old series but from what I've read KARR was a rival to KITT so maybe he'll show up for an episode or two. I'll say that I loved Billy's Captain Jack Harkness costume and Dr. Graimen said he looked nothing like him. Funny stuff. Can't wait until next week.
  • I thought it was soooooo cooooool. It's the most exciting and coooool episode so far. So many twists. So cooool. Knight rider Rocks....the new one.

I thought it was soooooo cooooool. It's the most exciting and coooool episode so far. So many twists. So cooool. Knight rider Rocks....the new one. it was very exciting. And the thing about Karr; i'm sure theres going to be some battle between Karr and Kitt eventually. And it will be soooo cooool. can you believe it. Well, maybe its just that I'm 15 and teenagers only care about how cool at show is and not how its written and stuff.

It just needs to be cooool and and very cooool. KITT is cooooooooooooooooooool. Knight Rider is so coooooooool. Ok, it think you guys get my point. Oh yea, I like it so much I have the desktop wallpaper of Knight rider and even the Window's Startup and shutdown tune set the the intro of Knight rider. You could say I'm obsessed. LOL. Well, only cuz its so cooooool.