Knight Rider

Knight To King's Pawn

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 21, 2009 on NBC

• Worst episode so far

what the hell? the episode starts ok, the recreation and the "rescue" of KITT is funny and then....

at the end when KITT confronts KARR you think a "to be continued" is only seconds away... BUT NO! KITT destroys KARR in seconds and that´s it!

Hello writers! Were you all drunk?

you are telling us since the beginning that KARR is the ultimate weapon, the ultimate bad guy, the ultimate whatever, and then a almost non-functional KITT wins in seconds? Are you kidding me?

And besides that there is no logic in that what soever - didn´t you think one second about the audience?

We were waiting for the KITT - KARR showdown since we know he exist!

We expected a massive confrontation! A 2-parter with a almost destroyed KITT at the end of part one (even better - as cliffhanger at the end of season 1).

I even hoped that KARR is so powerful that they had to bring back THE HOFF and his old KITT to help facing KARR. Imagine how much fun it could have been.

This could have been the best episode ever! but you blew it! you damm blew it!

And the worst part: KARR exploded. So you even blew the "possible comeback". Remember the old Knight Rider? KARR destroyed but the scanner still working? Way better!!!

I know you writers had to end the "old style" because of the network and the ratings... but you did it soooo bad its a slap in the face of every real fan.

I loved Knight Rider. But i think this episode killed it. For that - i hate you.

BTW: The CGI at the end.... terrible.