Knots Landing Forums

CBS (ended 1993)

Thoughts On Season 1

JWGucciEnvy

[1]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 10

I haven't watch Season 1 of Knots from beginning to end since the 90's, when I was 14. At The time I like Dynasty and Dallas more for the outlandish plots..so I got bored with Knots sometimes in the early years. However, I just got done watching Dynasty (Season 1) and im in the middle of Knots (Season1) and I must say I enjoying Knots so much more, because of the characters.

Knots Landing is most over looked show in tv history. i can't wait for the other seasons of Knots Landing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nadavp3

[2]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 9

I totally agree with you :-)

I think this show foreshadowed "desperate housewives", to bad it was ahead of it's time.

I really loved they way the show dealt with everyday issues, and the characters are great. It is also nice to see how the show developed over the years in terms of acting, shooting, telling stories.

EranE

[3]Jun 26, 2006
    • level: 12
    I wouldn't really say, 'too bad it was ahead of its time' for a show that ran for 14(!) seasons.

Knots is a cultural icon in the television landscape.
    It remains one of my top three all time favourite series

willie01

[4]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 5
    Like Dynasty's second season introduction of Alexis, Knots benefited from the introduction of Abby.  As for season one, I thought every episode was great except for episode 7, Land of the Free.