Kolchak: The Night Stalker

The Werewolf

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 01, 1974 on ABC

• Kolchak takes a cruise to do a story about a ship that is like one big singles club, but encounters a Werewolf instead.

I thought when a Werewolf attacks people it is to feed on them, well not in this story. The Werewolf of \"The Night Stalker\" likes to beat people up and throw them around. Every time you see the Werewolf he punches people and throws them off of balcony\'s, but he never bites them like I thought was the main purpose of being a Werewolf. I know this sereis was made in 1974 and they were not going to get too graphic on television, but they could have at least had the Werewolf act like he is biting or eating the people he is attacking, not just smacking them around. What the Werewolf is doing is contradicting what Kolchak is saying, which is the Werewolf is feeding on the passengers of the ship. Other than that little mishap the episode is a good one as long as you can get over the \"Bully-Werewolf\".