Kratts' Creatures

PBS (ended 1996)

SrRui

Kratts' Creatures Fan Reviews (6)

7.8
  • Cool and educational

The Kratt brothers are awesome! I love it when they explore all the animals and what they do! It's so much fun!
  • super coool

"Underappreciated"
    Best nature show ever

This is really the best nature show for kids. It was funny and informative for kids and adults. I can remeber waking up and running to th living room to watch Kratts Creatures at 5:30 in the morning. My favorite episodes were when they would go to Africa and show the elephants.

• Best nature show ever

• Great way to learn about animals.

I used to watch this show everyday after school. It really is educational, but I can't tell you what I learned at the moment. Great show that wasn't annoying and from what I can remember now, is just as good as you get older. I cannot say the same for Zaboomafoo or whatever that show was called. This show had two guys teaching you about animals and showing them. If I recall they did episodes based on region. Anyways sit your kids through this show, they might learn something and remember it unllike me at the moment. Great show to the end.
  • One of my favorite show ever!!!!!

Yeah! When this was on.I used to watch this show.I used to liked this show.I mean this show helps kids learn about animals and their habitat even the type of animals.So the two brothers basicly goes to different places and teaches about animals and their life living.This show got me so interested in animals and other stuff.Before I always wanted to grow up and become an animal researcher or vetenarion.This show is perfect for those who loves animals and perhaps want to work with animals.I miss this show.I wished it was back on tv.
  • a cute show where two brothers went all over the world, teaching kids about animals

I learned so much from this show as a kid. Even though it was "educational" it was still fun and really upbeat. It taught kids things outright, no puppets or gimmicks (if you dont count ttark). More kids shows today should be like this show. Watching the kratt brothers made me want to learn more about animals and go on adventures. Even today i can spout random facts about capybaras, etc because i watched this show. PBS should make more shows like this. There is so much on kids tv today which is mindnumbingly pointless. But old shows like this, and bill nye really do remind us that learning is fun.