Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Andrea Finds Out / Magic Mutts

dcfan1

[1]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 9

Much speculation about Andrea Finds Out... the episode still has yet to come but once it comes on you can discuss the episode here!
    Edited on 04/27/2006 6:27am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Isaac6356

[2]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 15

Well it looks like Andrea is going to be joining us on a lot of super adventures. About time too.

I finally got to see Stretch-O-Mutt in action in Magic Mutts. Boy, he certainly is silly. But he and Ace did well to beat the magic rabbit Mertin. I'm willing to bet he's like the pet version of Mumbo the Magician, if not less goofy and what not.

Delilah also came back in the first episode. Although she didn't really do anything but give Mechanikat some expired cream when trying to cheer him up after losing their Dirtbot *a cat bot made of dirt and earth*. But it was fun.

Good episodes overall.

BlackTulip009

[3]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 12

I thought these new episodes were pretty good. Again, it could only help if they were longer, but...anyway. The first one sounded exciting because I knew just what Andrea would be finding out. Finally! It was funny, too; and I liked seeing Delilah again. "Maybe I should've checked the date." LOL.

And I liked the second one quite a bit. I thought it got better as it went along. Stretch-O is a very cool character. His approach to hero work is such a contrast to Ace's, and it's very amusing. I loved him! The bit where he was shapeshifting into various people and things was the best part.

passiton

[4]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 24
    I think I have a new favorite villain.

kryptofreak120

[5]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 26
    Both of them were excellently done (both got 10 from me ). I like Mertin, and I also noticed Delilah's new costume. She certainly does looks more evil in it. I enjoyed them a lot, but it looks like someone beat me to the episode summaries Oh well, can't make all of them

catfan1

[6]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 17

I agree. Both of those episodes rocked and Stretch-O-Mutt is turning out to be a great addition to the show.

Isaac6356

[7]Apr 27, 2006

Well I'm just happy I got to see Andrea learn the secret. Starting tomorrow it's back to school for me. Meaning I'll have to hope I find these on torrent or Youtube.

And like I said, Murton = Mumbo.

kryptofreak120

[8]Apr 27, 2006
    Isaac6356 wrote:

Well I'm just happy I got to see Andrea learn the secret. Starting tomorrow it's back to school for me. Meaning I'll have to hope I find these on torrent or Youtube.

And like I said, Murton = Mumbo.

Ouch, that sucks As for me, I've got no school tomorrow (grading day). Looks like more work for me, contribution-wise

X-626

[9]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 51
    The only similarities I can see between this episode and my idea is that Andrea found out (duh!), and the fact that she got a communicator. T_T Oh well, I knew it probably wouldn't be my idea.

kryptofreak120

[10]Apr 27, 2006
    Well, either they made this one by themselves, without hardly following your example, or the ideas didn't really get to them Perhaps we should wait and see if it's coincidence or not, because I'm sure they got them...the next promising ones are Bailey's Back, Face Time, and Catopia. Can't wait to see those ones

gideonbernstein

[11]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 43
    It figures that Andrea would find out about Krypto and Streaky. The hero never keeps his secret completely to himself for long. Sooner or later, he always ends up sharing it with someone he knows he can trust.

Naylte

[12]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 10
    Knowing Adrea's attitude to Streaky, will she start giving him a whole multitude of superhero costumes and such?

Isaac6356

[13]Aug 15, 2006
    I'm not so sure whether ressurecting this topic is right but...If you ask me, nope. It's girly dresses for Streaky tonight!

3StarvingArtist

[14]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    Isaac6356 wrote:
    I'm not so sure whether ressurecting this topic is right but...If you ask me, nope. It's girly dresses for Streaky tonight!

LOL. Personally, I don't mind it when pple resurrect "dead threads" (never understood why pple make such a big stink about someone doing so), just as long as they're not polls or for the sake of adding a really dumb comment.

BTW, I *could* see Andrea working on some superhero garb for Streaky myself.