Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas

Ladsone

[481]Sep 5, 2005
    • level: 13
    Well done Comickook. Excellent intro for Tech-Hound. He will make a wonderful addition to the JLA.

LADSONE
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Comickook

[482]Sep 5, 2005
    • level: 9
    Ladsone wrote:
    Well done Comickook. Excellent intro for Tech-Hound. He will make a wonderful addition to the JLA.

LADSONE

Thanks very much, Ladsone. With any luck, KM will want to get in on this too and put in some intro stories for some the other Justice League of Animals B-Team members (though he might have to do it in an "'Episode Ideas 2" thread the way we are going.

X-626

[483]Sep 5, 2005
    • level: 51
    Only 17 more posts left. T_T

Comickook

[484]Sep 5, 2005
    X-626 wrote:
    Only 17 more posts left. T_T

Well, sixteen now, but yeah. Certainly getting into the sort-of danger zone (not really a danger zone because it's nothing starting a new thread can't fix.

catfan1

[485]Sep 6, 2005
    • level: 17
    This might be an interesting change of pace or maybe an April Fool's Day episode. I have to thank Comickook for making some suggestions on this that helped me quite a bit.

Superdog the Krypto in
    Krypto for Day Backwards
    Introduction by Streaky: Streaky, dressed in a tuxedo, walks on stage and to a podium. He announces that today's show features a special "backwards story." Each scene will be followed by a scene that took place a few minutes earlier. Streaky asks if the audience understands and says he's not sure he gets it himself. He advises everyone to go to the fridge, grab some tuna spread and enjoy anyway. So the story begins...er...ends:

The end...
    Krypto throws down a glowing amulet and he and Streaky destroy it with their combined heat vision. Krypto says he never wants to see anything like that again. He tells Streaky it's a relief to be back to normal and move forward. But it almost ended backwards, with evil winning the day, Streaky notes.

8. Earlier....
    Streaky confronts Isis in front of a bank safe. She looks concerned and he sarcastically asks her what's wrong, adding he's just trying to help her. He aims his heat vision near the safe. The heat instead reflects off the nearby reflective glass and hits the chandelier over Isis, which breaks, falls to the floor and captures her. Krypto begins forcing himself and with some effort he and Streaky are now able to move forward again. With Isis bound and unable to concentrate on them, the effect has worn off. From the other direction, Ace swings into action and ties up a surprised Katie. They thought Ace was out of action but the only explanation he will offer is that his recovery is a trade secret.

7. Earlier than that....
    Streaky asks Krypto what are they going to do. They can't keep flying backwards and do the right thing by thinking the opposite all day. Maybe they should just try to help Isis. Krypto responds, great idea, Streaky, and they head for Ward's Bank of Metropolis.

6. Earlier still....
    Isis and Katie have escaped and, worse, Krypto and Streaky are still forced to do everything backwards. They seem helpless at first, but Krypto says they will just have to fly backwards in the right direction. Streaky is horribly confused, but after numerous accidents he almost has the hang of it, although he leaves a string of damaged trees in his wake.

5. Even earlier......
    Krypto confronts Isis and tells her he doesn't know how she was able to stop Ace, but her game is over. Isis laughs as she aims a beam of light from an amulet at Krypto and Streaky. Suddenly they are both forced to fly backwards away from her. When Streaky tries to think of stopping Isis, to his horror, he instead picks up a jewel she dropped and throws it to her. 'What to us did she do?' asks Streaky. Isis and Katie run off with the diamond collection, laughing all the way. Krypto wonders how Isis did it.

4. Earlier yet......
    Isis tells Katie the ancient Zdarwsbadkian amulet's spell will force the stupid mutt and cat to think and act backwards. Their powers will be useless against its magic, she explains, just the way it worked on Ace. He will be out of commission for awhile after that wall fell in on him, she laughs.

3. Earli... awww, you know ...
    At the Swackbard's Jewelry Store, Bat Hound orders Isis to stop and drop the jewels. Instead, she takes out a large amulet that reflects red and blue light toward Ace. He begins moving backward away from Isis and is unable to stop his glider as he crashes into the wall, overturning the display case, which weakens the wall support. Meanwhile, Isis gets away. Iggy the Lizard is nearby outside waiting for Luthor to return to his limousine when the light from the jewel strikes him. He finds himself forced to come to the dazed Bat Hound's aid and, with great effort, drags him out of harm's way before the store wall collapses. Bat Hound thanks Iggy, but the lizard says there's no time for thanks, he feels the strong urge to go out and help the less fortunate.

2. Earlier, earlier, way before even that......
    Krypto tells Streaky he's glad to hear that Luthor and Iggy are going on vacation and will be leaving Metropolis for a few weeks. But, he adds, the newspaper now says there's trouble in Gotham City.
    When Streaky asks what the situation is, Krypto explains Isis is behind a string of robberies where the police who tried to pursue her were forced to move backwards. Streaky says there must have been doughnuts the other direction and Krypto shoots him an angry look.
    Streaky shrugs and says, "Well, you know how that Detective Bullock in Gotham City is about doughnuts, it's the same way I am about fish."

1. Our story begins
    Isis gloats as she tells tells Katie about her latest robbery scheme. She says even if their plot fails this time and the amulet is destroyed, its essence can be recalled into another physical form where its power will be increased, maybe even the form of an animal villain. The challenge will be even more for Superdog and Supercat the second time, she laughs.
    The beginning... fade to black.

Comickook

[486]Sep 6, 2005
    LOL!! Thanks for the credit, catfan1. Very much appreciated.

KnightMysterio

[487]Sep 11, 2005
    • level: 3
    I have a couple ideas for Sage's, Big Adria's, Wargod's, and Ophanim's intros, but I need to work out the details first...

Comickook

[488]Sep 11, 2005
    KnightMysterio wrote:
    I have a couple ideas for Sage's, Big Adria's, Wargod's, and Ophanim's intros, but I need to work out the details first...

I understand. I already know the Stalker and Sage intros are definitely going to be "Ace the Bathound" ideas, but it will be good to see what you come up with. Incidently, I hope you didn't mind my Slick and Tech-Hound intros too badly.

KnightMysterio

[489]Sep 16, 2005
    • level: 3
    Not at all. I liked them a lot. And I'm sorry I haven't been around, writer's block is EVIL.

I'm writing the idea for the Big Adria/Wargod episode, and I'll post it in the new topic.

Comickook

[490]Sep 16, 2005
    KnightMysterio wrote:
    Not at all. I liked them a lot. And I'm sorry I haven't been around, writer's block is EVIL.

I'm writing the idea for the Big Adria/Wargod episode, and I'll post it in the new topic.

Thanks very much, KM. Greatly appreciated.

Mammal_Mage

[491]Oct 16, 2005
    • level: 24
    ijust didn't want to see these idea's gone.

Comickook

[492]Oct 16, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    ijust didn't want to see these idea's gone.

Can't say I blame you, Mammal_Mage. Thanks. Though we'd better watch it from here. Now we only have a seven-post safety margin.

3StarvingArtist

[493]Oct 24, 2005
    • level: 10
    *bump*

Sorry, just don't wanna see this thread get erased.

Comickook

[494]Oct 29, 2005
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    *bump*

Sorry, just don't wanna see this thread get erased.

Neither do I.

dcfan1

[495]Nov 11, 2005
    bump, again.

Is there anyone that can save all of the pages before this thread gets locked?

X-626

[496]Nov 11, 2005
    • level: 51
    Somebody ask Shatterdaymorn to request for this thread to be pinned. If it becomes pinned, it won't disappear when it's locked.

Okay everyone, nobody post here until that happens, or if it is in dire risk of disappearing.

Comickook

[497]Dec 2, 2005
    Just trying to keep this thread alive until somebody can talk to Shatterdaymon to make sure this gets saved.

dcfan1

[498]Dec 7, 2005
    Yay! Both topics are pinned!

srebak

[499]May 4, 2006
    • level: 18

Young Love:

After a long time of hanging out, Kevin and Andrea start to neglect Krypto and Streaky, for one reason, their friendship has turned into love. 

3StarvingArtist

[500]May 4, 2006
    • level: 10
    srebak wrote:

Young Love:

After a long time of hanging out, Kevin and Andrea start to neglect Krypto and Streaky, for one reason, their friendship has turned into love. 

I hope I'm not raining on your parade or anything, but aren't Kevin and Andrea still in grade school? I mean, if this story occurs when they're older, like junior high or over, then yeah, maybe I could see love. But at the current point in the series, I don't think we'd get anything more then crushes and puppy love from those two, as opposed to full-blown romance.