Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas

Super_Peter

[61]Jun 21, 2005
    • level: 11
    Mechanakat Returns (This is just a 12 minute episode this time)

After being in space for too long, Mechanakat returns from his flight and finds out that Snooky Wookums and Delilah are gone. Mechanakat decides not to plan a mind control device, but to track Krypto and find out his true identity. He calls back Snooky Wookums and Delilah and tells them about his plan. Meanwhile, at the Dogstars, Krypto is excited. When he hears a planet is being threatened with a bomb, the Dog Stars and Krypto fly in to Mechanakat's ship (As that is the one that is threatining the planet) and when Krypto comes towards Mechanakat, Mechanakat throws a tracking device at Krypto. Not realizing what it is or does, the rest of the Dog Stars catch Delilah and Snooky Wookums and Krypto flies back to earth right when he gets home, Bathound tells him about the tracking device implanted on him. Krypto is shocked but Bathound takes it off from him and Krypto flies back home ...

Hounded

While Krypto and Streaky are flying through the city. Meanwhile, in the slums of Metropolis, a hound has gotten out from a sewer ... without any stains or scratches ... and the hound is mad throughout the city. The Downtown Dogs meet up with this hound and the honud joins with the Downtown dogs ... but the hound calls himself Hounder. Meanwhile, Snooky Wookums has come to Earth to team up with Isis ... who is planing a robbery at city hall with the Joker's Hyenas and the Penguin's Birds. And Bathound is tied up without his utility belt at a pillar. Krypto and Streaky have to deal up with these criminals. Meanwhile, the hound calls in three more hounds ... with the names Houndy, Houndeft, and Houndel. These three hounds come in to terrorize the Downtown Dogs. After their horror, they are bored and want to scare out the mayor at City Hall. Krypto and Streaky untie Bathound and they see the hounds ... and the hounds beat up Isis, Snooky, Bud, Lou, and the Penguin's Birds. When Krypto notices these hounds, the hounds terrorize Streaky ... but not Krypto or Bathound. The two the mayor to protect him from the hounds. When the hounds come, Krypto and Bathound come and ambush the hounds by tieing them up and putting them in a hole ... the hounds then dig back to their homes. Meanwhile, Krypto and Bathound find out how to restore Streaky ... and Krypto does ... and Krypto and Streaky fly home.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Comickook

[62]Jun 21, 2005
    • level: 9
    Actually, Krypto only keeps his identity secret from humans. It's actually fairly common knowledge among the animals. There have been several animals referring to him as Krypto even when he was in action as Superdog (not to mention Mechanikat referred to him as "Krypto" once in "Puss In Space Boots" AND Deliah knew to infiltrate Streaky's house in order to aim the disintegrator ray at Krypto's doghouse next door in "Feline Fatale").

Comickook

[63]Jun 21, 2005
    Oh, I forgot to mention, aside from that little factoid, I definitely have to respect the effort you went to on these ideas. My bad (embarrassed grin)

X-626

[64]Jun 21, 2005
    • level: 51
    Another obvious factor that the villians know Krypto and Streaky's identity is in "Puss in Space Boots" when Snooky says, "Very sneaky Streaky.".

Super_Peter

[65]Jun 21, 2005
    Comickook wrote:
    Actually, Krypto only keeps his identity secret from humans. It's actually fairly common knowledge among the animals. There have been several animals referring to him as Krypto even when he was in action as Superdog (not to mention Mechanikat referred to him as "Krypto" once in "Puss In Space Boots" AND Deliah knew to infiltrate Streaky's house in order to aim the disintegrator ray at Krypto's doghouse next door in "Feline Fatale").

What I meant was ...

If Mechanakat knew Kevin was Krypto's owner, he'd take him hostage or something. Animals know each other ... but not Krypto's owner Kevin.

X-626

[66]Jun 21, 2005
    Super_Peter wrote:
    Comickook wrote:

What I meant was ...

If Mechanakat knew Kevin was Krypto's owner, he'd take him hostage or something. Animals know each other ... but not Krypto's owner Kevin.

I'm quite sure he does know, at least Delilah knows. She knew where Krypto lived, and it's not hard to figure out who else lives there.

I bet he just hasn't kidnapped Kevin or Andrea because Krypto or Streaky are always around to know. They'd have to be in space or something like that to get the chance.

Also, I did to an episode idea where Andrea gets kidnapped. That would be my "Krypto vs. Streaky" idea.

Super_Peter

[67]Jun 21, 2005
    Oh I get it now.

Well anyways ... I got another episode idea.

The Space Parrots (Based on the Space Pirates; this is a 24 minute episode)

One day, while Krytpo is at Earth chasing the Penguin's birds with Bathound (They stole a bird cage and some ice cream), ... the Dog Star Patrol see a giant floating pirate ship flying through space. Wondering what it is, the Dog Star Patrol calls in Krypto. When they call in Krypto, the Penguin's birds are blinded by the light and fall down. Krypto flies in the Dog Star Patrol ship. From their ship, they see a giant floating pirate ship with cannons floating around. The ship is heading straight for Mechanakat's ship. When it heads towards there, Mechanakat's ship and the unknown pirate ship fly ahead towards the Dog Star's ship. When Mechanakat's ship heads towards there, they expect Snooky Wookums with a few catbots ... but they see parrots wearing pirate hats and they are called the Space Parrots. Krypto and the Dog Star Patrol think they can take them on and they fight. But when the captain parrot comes in the ship informing that he caught a robotic cat and a small cat, the Dog Stars underestimated the parrots - the Dog Stars try to fight the parrots again but then the Captain Parrot puts a diamond on his head that's actually Kryptonite and that weakens Krypto and the other parrots beat the Dog Stars in force and take over the Dog Stars ship by force. The Captain Parrot then puts knockout gas all over the Dog Star ship, thus making all the dogs unconcious for a short period of time. The Space Pirates tie up the Dog Stars and bring Mechanakat's ship inside the Space Pirate's ship.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Meanwhile, Mechanakat and Snooky Wookums are tied up in a restricted area in the Space Parrot's head ship. The Dog Stars are all tied up and brought to the Space Pirate's jailroom ... and they're stuck there ... until Hot Dog burns down his rope, Tailed Terrier turns the rope into his tail, Tusky Husky drills his rope, Krypto melts his rope, Mammoth Mutt turns huge and that burst open her rope, and they tear open Brainy Barker, Bulldog, and Paw Pooch's ropes. As they have to save Mechanakat's ship and the Dog Star's ship before the parrots take over the Earth, The Dog Stars decide to ... (sigh) alliance with Mechanakat and Snooky Wookums until their ships are free from the parrot's command. Snooky Wookums agrees but Krypto and Mechanakat don't trust each other. Snooky, Paw Pooch, and Mammoth Mutt take down the parrot guards. Tusky Husky and Krypto mess with the engine. Bulldog, Brainy Barker, and Mechanakat mess with the security system. After taking down everything, Tailed Terrier and Hotdog take down the door to the main chamber. After the work is done, the Dog Stars, Mechanakat, and Snooky head over to the parrots. The Captain Parrot knows Krypto's weakness now (Even though he isn't wearing the Kryptonite) and gets liquid Kryptonite and splashes it all over Superdog. With him weak, Mechanikat, Brainy Barker, Bulldog, and Snooky Wookums charge at the Captain Parrot. Hotdog offers Krypto a towel and Krypto is back to normal ... the rest of the Dog Stars take down the parrots ... and the Dog Stars return to their ship and Mechanakat and Snooky Wookums return to their ship ... as the Dog Stars and Mechanikat/Snooky remain enemies. The space parrots are still alive, and find out their engines won't allow them to head to Earth, so they head to the nearest planet, Venus.

X-626

[68]Jun 21, 2005
    Puppyhood

Since Krypto spent so many years in the rocket, he lost his puppyhood, the time when dogs are their most active. Kevin notices that Krypto has been wanting play a lot more, and that he's been getting hyper really easilly. The Dog Stars have noticed him goofing on mission as well. They think he might be sick and take him back to Kevin's. Kevin says he's been doing the same thing around here. When Krypto falls asleep, Brainy reads his mind and notices he is dreaming about when he used to play with Superman when he was a puppy. Brainy figures out that since Krypto lost all of his puppyhood when he was in the rocket heading to Earth, his mind must be trying to make him go through with it. So, until the phase passes, Krypto is stay with Kevin and Kevin plays with him constantly. Soon, the Dog STars go on a mission and end up falling into one of Mechanikat's traps. However, Tail Terrier manages to get away and alerts Krypto of the situation. Krypto goes along, but he still goofs off on the way. When they go to help, Krypto blows the sneak the attack. Mechanikat exposes Krypto to kryptonite, but since he's so hyper, it hardly affects him. Krypto drives Mechanikat crazy to the point where he accidently lets the Dog Stars go. After they stop him, the return to their ship. Also, Krypto has finally finished the phase he was in and resumes his regular life.

Mammal_Mage

[69]Jun 21, 2005
    • level: 24
    sounds like that new movie. lilo and stitch II: stitch has a glitch.

X-626

[70]Jun 21, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    sounds like that new movie. lilo and stitch II: stitch has a glitch.

Actually, I think my idea called "The Darkness in Krypto's Heart" sounds more like that movie.

Infitration Investigation

The Dog Stars have received word about Mechanikat having a new plan. But, nobody quite knows what it is. So, they decide they have to sneak on board his ship and find out. They and get the one thing that can help them succeed, they go and get Snooky. Snooky agrees to help and leads all of the Dog Stars on board his ship through a secret cargo hold. Snooky leads them through countless corridors and past dozens of traps to get to the main area. The Dog Stars manage to fins Mechanikat's plans, adn discover he is planning to flash an incredibly bright light on Earth from the sun, and blind everyone. They go to destroy the special solar panel, and Snooky manages to sneak them there. However, when they arrive Delilah is standing guard. Delilah spots them and says she knew Snooky would betray Mechanikat someday and join the Dog Stars. Snooky tells the Dog Stars to go on ahead while he deals with Delilah. The two get into a cat fight and the Dog Stars work on destroying the special solar panel. Mechanikat is up in hs headquaters and notices what's going on using one of his monitors. He rushes down there, only to discover that Snooky has defeated Delilah and the Dog Stars have destroyed the panel. He offers to forgive Snooky if he'll come back and pay him three times the amount, but Snooky denies the offer. The Dog Stars escape with Snooky and Mechanikat curses them. Snooky is thanked for his help and is once again offered to stay with them. Once again he refuses the offer.

Comickook

[71]Jun 21, 2005
    Thanks for the ideas you are sharing, X-626, as with everybody else. I can definitely see a lot of potential in these ideas.

X-626

[72]Jun 21, 2005
    Dark Krypto Reborn

*24 minute episode.

Delilah hears the story from Mechanikat about how powerful Dark Krypto was, and wishes he could control that kind of power. Mechanikat stored the piece of red kryptonite that created him away, so nothing like that could ever happen again. Delilah, thinking she can control that kind of power, steals the piece of red kryptonite and heads to Earth. She sneaks into Lex Corp and notices all of the machinery. She discovers a machine they were working on that can regenerate stuff. However, it still has some bugs to work out. Delilah operates the machine and redirects it at the red kryptonite, hoping to produce the same effect. Ignatius spots her, and calls for help from Krypto. Krypto shows up and Delilah says she has a surprise for him. However, nothing happens. Delilah realizes she needs a piece of Krypto's DNA to activate it and decides to take on Krypto head on. She gets her butt kicked easily, but Delilah manages to get a piece of Krypto's fur. She throws in the path of the ray. Mechanikat shows up, wondering what Delilah was planning on doing without his orders, and realizes the truth. He tries to stop the ray, but it's too late, Dark Krypto emerges. Delilah commands him to destroy Krypto, but he ignores her saying he takes orders from nobody. Dark Krypto has his own plans.

-(commercial break)

Krypto wonders if Dark Krypto is going to fight him, but he says there's no need since he can easily defeat Krypto. Krypto demands to know his intentions, and Dark Krypto says he really doesn't have any. The only reason he did the things he did before was because he had a limited amount of time, or because he didn't hve a body of his own. But, since he is free now, he can do as he pleases when he pleases. He takes his leave, and suprisingly he doesn't start any commotion. Krypto deals witht he situation at hand with Deliah and Mechanikat. Mechanikat becomes furious at Delilah for getting him into trouble when he wasn't even planning everything. Ignatius confronts Krypto and tells him that he can track the whereabouts of Dark Krypto using the Lex Corp satellites. Krypto tells him to find him while he goes to make sure Kevin is alright. When he returns with Kevin, Ignatius has found him not too far off, and Krypto thanks him by promising not to punish him too badly next time he does something bad. Delilah breaks free of the ropes that tied her and Mechanikat up, and pushes Kevin out of the window. Surprisingly, Dark Krypto comes to the rescue and saves him. Dark Krypto explains that as long as he has Krypto's memories, he can't really do anything =. He says he will cause trouble when he feels like it, but really doesn't care about anything else. He takes his leave and tells Krypto that if anything happens to Kevin, he'll kill him. Krypto takes care of Delilah and realizes that there is a danger more dangerous out there than anything. And, he hopes that Dark Krypto doesn't decide to strike.

catfan1

[73]Jun 21, 2005
    • level: 17
    Again, some great ideas. I like a lot of these better than some of the stuff the TV show's writers came up with.
    Another silly Streaky idea:

Cat show-down

It's time for the big Metropolis cat show but Krypto and Streaky are disturbed when Tv coverage reveals Delilah is one of the contestants. Krypto pulls some strings to get Andrea to enter Streaky in the show so he can keep an eye on things. Streaky becomes friends with one of the contestants, an American Bobtail named Sam. Delilah and Streaky make eye contact then glare and progress to sticking out their tongues at each other .
    Pretending to be asleep Streaky overhears Delilah reporting to Mechanikat: their plan is to use the cat show to harvest a deadly weapon: cat dander, which they will use to immobilize humans who are allergic to cats as part of his plan to take over earth. Delilah has installed a huge vaccum under the auditorium that is sucking up the cat dander.
    It's time to report back to Krypto, but all Streaky cares about now is winning the cat show and showing up Delilah. It's the same with Delilah. Mechanikat tries to contact her but she and Streaky are too busy striking poses for the judges.
    The best in show winners are announced, Delilah 3rd, Streaky, 2nd and Sam, 1st. Streaky is happy for Sam, but can't resist a victory dance and chanting loser, loser at Deilah.
    A furious Delilah jumps down and heads for the vacuum, intent on releasing the dander, but she finds Krypto blocking her path. She runs the other way and into a cat carrier held by Streaky.
    Later Streaky notices Krypto sneezing. Seems he has a slight cat allergy.

Comickook

[74]Jun 21, 2005
    Hey, X-626 and catfan1! All I have to say is WOW! I just love how you two are able to come up with so many ideas. Many of these DO sound like they would make great episodes.

X-626

[75]Jun 21, 2005
    Trust me, I still have a lot more ideas. A few include Dark Krypto, a few flashback episodes, a few random episodes, etc.

Edit: Also, if you guys want to use my idea of Dark Krypto in one of your ideas, go ahead. Just say something like "*Dark Krypto used here" or something like that so I know it's the same one as from my idea.

catfan1

[76]Jun 21, 2005
    • level: 17
    I really like lighthearted Streaky and Krypto stories but it would be interesting to do something focusing on Bat Hound someday. I don't have a lot of time for writing right now unfortunately so it will be awhile.
    One thing I'm thinking about and I don't know if it even interests anyone else, is "what was Streaky's life like before he met Krypto and got superpowers?" How did he survive his visits to the alley with the constant threat of those dogs? Did Squeaky look up to his uncle before he became a superhero? I have some incidents in mind but don't have a solid plot yet. If anyone else wants to try to answer those questions I'd be interested in reading it.

Isaac6356

[77]Jun 21, 2005
    • level: 15
    I actually wonder myself. There should be an episode where something happens to Streaky, and we get to see his past life *like maybe his kitten days with Andrea, if it ever happened. Or something like that*. Hey. Maybe I should think of something like that.

Do not write anything about Streaky's past! I'm gonna think of something!

Comickook

[78]Jun 21, 2005
    Aww, geeze. I just had this thought about Streaky having this flashback filled chat with a kittenhood friend he and Krypto happened to be visiting during a quiet patrol. But, since you already called dibs, issac (you don't mind me using a shortened version of your screen name, do you? If so, I apologize), I'll respect that and let you do what you were. (embarrassed grin).

X-626

[79]Jun 21, 2005
    Isaac6356 wrote:
    I actually wonder myself. There should be an episode where something happens to Streaky, and we get to see his past life *like maybe his kitten days with Andrea, if it ever happened. Or something like that*. Hey. Maybe I should think of something like that.

Do not write anything about Streaky's past! I'm gonna think of something!

Too bad I already thought of one and was planning on posting it soon. So, you better post it quickly before I decide to beat you to it. >_>

Comickook

[80]Jun 21, 2005
    It'll definitely be interesting to see which one of you manages it first. That's for certain.