Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas

X-626

[181]Jun 25, 2005
    • level: 51
    Can we get back onto the topic?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Comickook

[182]Jun 25, 2005
    • level: 9
    Right, sorry. (embarrassed grin)

Anyway.....

Here's a couple of more episode ideas I have:

That Rundown Feeling:

After a bad encounter with the Parasite's new pet canary Prometheus (see my file on him in the nineteenth post of the "Heroes and Villains ..... Their Pets" thread), Krypto and Streaky attempt a variety of ways to capture the canary without getting robbed of their energies. They try luring him into a strong cage with bird seed, but the avian auper-villain's hypersonic power springs the cage lock and he escapes. They try using strong rope to lasso the canary from a safe distance, but the crafty little bird just gets in close enough to drain their power and escape again. They try trapping Prometheus in super-glue, but the evil bird just flies off carrying a small patch of ground with him. Finally, they get the idea to lure Prometheus into just the right area and then DELIBERATELY let him drain them. Luring the canary into Lexcorp, they then attract Ignatius's attention and the lizard sneaks a chunk of Kryptonite from Lex's vaults while Prometheus is busy with Krypto and Streaky. Just as the two super-animals hoped, he DID catch them after a while and drain off their power; albeit too late to keep Ignatius from getting the intruders with Kryptonite. With their power drained, Krypto and Streaky are unharmed by the Kryptonite, but Prometheus isn't so lucky. As Streaky gets the Kryptonite away from Iggy after Prometheus's defeated but before his and Krypto's power returns (even with only the strength of an ordinary cat, he's still stronger than Ignatius), Krypto actually, to the lizard's distaste, actually THANKS him for his unknowing part in their plan.

"Playtime Panic"

Krypto and Streaky contend with the Toyman's pet monkey, Saint Nick (see his file on the eighteenth post of "Heroes and Villains .... Their Pets" for details). But I can't think of anything beyond a plot for this one as of yet (if you can, go right ahead)

catfan1

[183]Jun 26, 2005
    • level: 17
    My cat gave me this idea the other night when I ran out of wet food. Believe me, if anything, Streaky should be portrayed as even more gluttonous to be a realistic cat.

Streaky's food fantasy

(Originally titled 'Streaky's Dream')

Streaky had just arrived home and it was time for supper. Andrea chides him. She doesn't know how he can eat so much chicken. Streaky greedily gobbles down a second helping, ignoring the full dish of dry cat food to the side. That hit the spot, but more would be better. He finds Andrea and begins winding around her legs and purring. But she tells him he's already had his dinner and its time for bed. Besides he hasn't touched the dry food and water they put out for him.
    Streaky grumbles and curls up in his bed. He is thinking of fish, chicken, liver, as much as he wants and then he begins falling through space. He's surrounded by a wall of chicken on one side and fish on the other, but its always just out of reach. Then the falling stops. He's been caught in a net by Snooky Wookum who takes a few steps and is then inside Mechanikat's space ship.
    Mechanikat says he's waited a long time for this day and he has plans for Streaky. They fasten him to a metal chair and Mechanikat says they will make him tell them everything he knows about Superdog and his weaknesses or else they will make him eat chicken and fish until he explodes. Streaky says they can feed him as much tuna and chicken as they like but he will never betray his pal Krypto. Mechanikat chuckles and says Streaky asked for it. They put a bib on him and begin hand-feeding him tuna. Streaky begs for more, more. After a couple of hours, they run out of tuna and begin feeding him chicken and he begins helping them, putting his face in the bowl and lapping it up himself. Streaky feels like he's in heaven, he's never been happier. Then Krypto comes in and says he's there to rescue him. Streaky tells him to get lost, he's ruining his dream, and a puzzled Krypto flies off.
    Then Mechanikat says Streaky is in for it now. They have imported 50 pounds of caviar and if he doesn't talk he has to eat it all. Streaky breaks one of his paw restraints, grabs the eggs out of Mechanikat's hands and wolfs them down in a few seconds.
    Mechanikat can't take it any more and is on the floor pounding his fists, crying and cursing Streaky. A disgusted Snooky unfastens Streaky's restraints and tells him he wins, he can go. But Streaky says they don't get off that easy. They promised him fish and chicken until he exploded and that's what he wants.
    Snooky gulps nervously and says Streaky ate all they had, but they still have some nice dry cat food.
    That makes Streaky lose it and he goes on the attack, throwing them around and spinning them in circles, demanding they give him more wet food.
    Snooky and Mechanikat are lying nearly senseless on the floor and Mechanikat is dented up, but Streaky says that he knows they're holding out on him. Then he notices the walls of the space ship are made of chicken and he begins eating it. Mechanikat and Snooky flee in terror as their ship is devoured. Streaky continues eating, not just the ship, but now everything is made of chicken. He's suffocating in it but he's happy. He's surrounded by the chicken and its closing in on him, it grows dark and then he's awake in his bed with Andrea slumbering in her own bed above him at 1 a.m.
    That was a crazy dream and it must have been trying to tell him something, but what? Streaky thinks about it and it comes to him: he should eat more fish and chicken. He jumps on top of Andrea and begins meowing at the top of his lungs.

X-626

[184]Jun 26, 2005
    I made an idea already called "Streaky's Dream".

catfan1

[185]Jun 26, 2005
    Sorry, must have missed that. I'll go back and check it out.

Wait, now I remember, that was the one about streaky's past. Okay, I'll come up with a new title. :>

explorer110

[186]Jun 26, 2005
    • level: 2
    I hope the producers of Krypto the Superdog look at this forum soon. I lost count of how many episodes we've thought of, but it's much more than seventy. Let's keep it going!

Comickook

[187]Jun 26, 2005
    Well, I'll certainly do my best to think of stuff to do just that, as I suspect, several others will too.

Ladsone

[188]Jun 26, 2005
    • level: 13
    Hi Everyone, we just stopped for the evening and I'm running wireless in the hotel lobby while the kids are in the pool. I have a call in to an old friend of mine, namely Scott Innes (the movie voice of Scooby Doo). I'm hoping he can let me know how to get word to the writers to check out the forum for some new ideas for a 2nd season. I can't promise anything, but I'll certainly give it a good shot. I'll be back after dinner for a new posting for an episode idea.

Isaac6356

[189]Jun 26, 2005
    • level: 15
    Sweet. Good luck with that.

The One and Only Supercat! *lame name?* (24 minutes)

On the TV, a news report is going on saying that Superdog and Supercat have saved a group of construction workers after falling into a pool of cement that was to be mixed and used. No one is hurt, thanks to the super animals. Then the channel flips to another news station, broadcasting news about a local dog who saved a baby who was locked in a car during a hot day. Again, another news station reports something about a dog doing a good deed. It goes on for two more channels *that's a lot of news networks*. The TV is then turned off by Streaky, who is in Kevin's house with Krypto. Krypto thinks that a lot of dogs sure did a lot of good today. Streaky sarcastically agrees, and Krypto asks what's wrong. Streaky asks if it's just him, or are there never any reports of cats doing good deeds? Krypto says that he's sure there must of been some. But Streaky disagrees. He sometimes is forced to watch the news with Andrea, and he never sees any cats, but dogs doing good things. In fact, the only cat he ever sees is himself. Is he like the only cat who is kind of like a hero around here? Come on. Krypto doesn't know what to say. But Streaky says that it's not fair. It's like dogs are the only animals who are capable of doing the good stuff, when others like cats are sometimes considered useless and sometimes in their case, evil. Haven't you noticed that there are more evil cats than there of any other animal? Gives them a bad rep. Krypto says that it's not like anyone on Earth knows a lot of them, since it's mostly known in space. Still..Streaky wishes that there be at least one cat like him. Just one. Dogs aren't the only ones who can be heros, cats can too. So then he starts to leave, and thanks him for inviting him over. Krypto kinda feels bad for him. Anyway, later in the day, Streaky is flying in the sky, still mumbling about his little issue, when he hears a cry for help. Inside a building, an elevator full of people has stopped moving, and it is about to fall. Getting on it, Streaky flies inside, finds his way to the elevator shaft, and flies under the elevator they are in, just as it begins to fall. Streaky is having a hard time holding it, as it pushes him downward. Then he hears a voice, asking him if he needs a hand. Then, a purple cat is next to him, with a cool suit, starts holding the elevator up with Streaky. Streaky and the new cat hold it long enough to get onto the bottom floor safely, then the firemen can get them out. Streaky and the cat fly outside, where the people are at. Krypto shows up, and asks what happened. Streaky tells him that he and this cat saved people in an elevator, but the thing is, this guy show up from no where. So Krypto asks who he is, and the cat replies his name is Ray, and he's a super hero too. Later, they are talking on top of a roof. Ray comes from a small town outside of Metropolis, and came here to fight real villians like in all the big cities. Streaky is glad to meet another super hero cat, and introduces himself and Krypto. Ray has heard of Streaky. In fact, he's the only other cat super hero he has ever heard of. Streaky wonders if it's true. Yep. He and Streaky are the only super cats in the world. Streaky is amazed that he didn't know. Krypto asks him if he plans on finding a home in Metropolis. Ray says he'll find a place eventually. But anyway, Streaky asks what his powers are. Ray says that he has super strength, super speed, and the ability of flight. Not bad. Streaky goes on saying his powers, and Ray points that he knows, as it is the same as Krypto. Streaky hopes he and Ray will get along just fine, as this is the first time he's ever met a cat just like him who is a super hero. Ray couldn't agree more, and they shake paws. So anyway, time goes by *a few days worth*, and Krypto and Streaky do a lot of work in Metropolis. However, when they are preventing a pipe leak in the sewer, Streaky is taken out of comission by junk in the sewer, so Ray takes his place. As they come out, people cheer for them. Streaky comes out, only to find that everyone is gone. Same sort of thing happens again when saving a plane from crashing, but he gets caught in the engine *since he's super, he can't die from this*, so Ray helps out. Once again, Krypto and Ray get recognition, and Streaky gets none. Again and again, this happens. Streaky begins to wonder if they like Ray more than him. Anyway, one day he decides to get see Squeaky at the Supercat Fan Club. Only he comes to find out, after talking to Squeaky about the new guy and how everyone seems to be liking him a lot more than ever, and that it's possible that everyone doesn't remember himself, Squeaky and his friends have already changed the club so it's for Ray. Streaky is shocked. Squeaky apologizes and says he's still a hero to him. But it doesn't change things.

(commercial break)

Streaky returns home after a long, and not so good day. He heads into the kitchen, hoping Andrea has gotten him some food for dinner. However, he sees Andrea feeding Ray, with the same food dish that Streaky uses. Streaky is really shocked and wonders what he's doing here. Andrea says hi and says that she found this cat in the streets, and it didn't have a home. So she decided to take care of him. She didn't know when he'd be back, so she has leftovers. She gets them for Streaky, and it is just leftover noodle casorole. He smells it, and it smells horrible, even for a cat. Not even he will eat it. Later on, Streaky finally decides to take his bath like a good kitty, but he finds Andrea giving Ray a bath, and having a good time too. She is enjoying this. Streaky never did like baths. Man, and the only time he did want one too. Later, he wants to play with some of his cat toys with Andrea, only she's playing with Ray. Now it is bed time, and instead of being able to go to bed, Ray is in his bed! So he decides to sleep by the bed. Andrea gets in hers and says good night only to Ray. What about Streaky? Has she forgotten about him now? Well, he just leaves the room and into the living room. Andrea's parents are watching TV there. Feeling lonely, he tries to get their attention, but he is ignored. Even after rubbing on their legs with his back, no response. So now he feels forgotten, so he decides to leave. Outside, he is mumbling about how everyone forgotten him, and Krypto calls him from over the fence. He asks what's going on, and Streaky says that he's leaving. Everyone has forgotten about him, so he's better off somewhere else. Krypto ask why he's doing this. Streaky says that everyone likes Ray more than him now. Even at home, he is forgotten by his own family. His own nephew likes Ray more, and there's no one left to like him. He thought having another super hero cat would be cool. But he didn't think it meant him being forgotten by everyone else. He was replaced by a stronger, better cat. So he finishes gathering his things, and he takes off, after saying good bye. Krypto wonders something. In the morning, Ray joins Krypto on patrol, and Krypto asks Ray something. Streaky has been upset because everyone might of forgotten about him. But then Ray says that that can't be, he's a cool hero. Yeah, but living in his house? Ray says that Streaky is just losing it, and he'll be back. Then he takes off on his own, Krypto has a suspision about him. Later, he goes to the Supercat Fan Club, only called the Ray Fan Club. Squeaky hasn't seen him anywhere. Krypto worries about Streaky, and Squeaky does too. Krypto decides to try and find Streaky, and Squeaky wants to too. He lets him, and the search begins in the city. Looking in his favorite places, they find nothing. But Squeaky, finds someone else, and is taken. He awakes to find himself strapped to a rocket, next to an unconsious Andrea, and Ray appears. Squeaky asks what's going on, and Ray replies that he's about to send them into orbit. Squeaky asks why. Ray replies that he's simply gonna make it dangerous, then save them and get more recognition. So the truth is out. He literally sets up dangerous situations, and then saves them, even though it was planned. Squeaky doesn't get why it would have to deal with Streaky. Ray says that he is pretending to be a real hero. He also wants Streaky out of the way, so that it'd be easier this way. People will have his trust, and then he'll give the city to Mechanikat. Krypto appears and he heard it all. So he's really an agent of Mechanikat. Here he thought he was a hero like Streaky. Oh right. Cats aren't meant to be the hero types. With power like this, they should rule over others. Streaky could of been a villian *which leads into another idea of mine later*, but instead he chose to be a worthless good goody do gooder. He's a fool. Then, he sets the rocket for lift off. And there's nothing he can do about it, as he's gonna save the day again, and get more recognition than Krypto, or Streaky. Krypto gets mad and attacks Ray. As they fight, Squeaky roots for Krypto. Andrea wakes up and sees Ray fighting Krypto. Then screams to realize she's strapped to a rocket! The rocket is about to take off, and Squeaky tries to call for Supercat. Anyway, somewhere else, Streaky is about to leave the city, when he hears the cry from his nephew. He knows he's in trouble, so he leaves his things and takes off. Back to the fight, the rocket takes off. Krypto can only watch, after being knocked down. Ray says that it's hero time, but Krypto hits him with heat vision. Now neither of them can save them. But Krypto doesn't think so. As the rocket goes off, and Andrea screaming like a girl, Streaky shows up and sees this. He goes after the rocket, and grabs it. But it will blow up, so he grabs Andrea and Squeaky and flies them away, just as the rocket blows. Andrea and Squeaky are glad for their hero, as he takes them down to the ground. Everyone is grouping together, after seeing the entire thing with the rocket taking off. They are thanking Supercat, and Andrea is really thankful. Ray sees them, and his plan failed. Krypto is up, and ready to take him down. But Ray says he hasn't seen the last of him, then takes off into the sky. Later that night, Streaky is looking into the sky on his house, Krypto joins him. Streaky says that it's funny. He really thought he met another super cat. Another hero like him. Instead, it turned out to be a villian just pretending. Krypto says that he thinks it's just his choice. He chose to be evil, just as Streaky chose to be good. But Streaky asks why every cat has to turn evil? It's not fair at all. Well there's no answer to that. Krypto thinks that even if things happen like that, there are still million other cats that aren't bad. And anyway, having Streaky as Supercat can incourage cats to show what they can be capable of. It may not happened yet, but soon, other cats will become like super cats. Streaky hopes that happens too. Who knows? Anyway, they go to the ground. He had a rough day, but he thinks it's over now. Time to get some nice fish. But the front door is locked. Streaky kinda worries if they still have forgotten about him. Krypto suggests going around the house and go through the back. Good idea. They go around the back. Then, Kevin and Andrea say Happy Birthday to Streaky. Streaky wonders what is going on, and then realizes that he has forgotten his own birthday. He's surprised they remember it too after everything before. Krypto says no one can replace him, he's the one and only super cat. Streaky smiles, and they go to their owners.

catfan1

[190]Jun 26, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Ladsone

[191]Jun 26, 2005
    • level: 13
    Well, back from dinner (the pizza was pretty darn good) and we came up with not one, but two ideas for episodes (both 12 minutes). For the first one, ever wonder how Kevin got his wingpak? (first shown in "Talk To The Animals")

THE BIRTHDAY GIFT

It's Krypto's favorite day (Saturday) so he heads to Kevin's room to plan the day of fun. Kevin tells Krypto that today is his birthday and is having a party that afternoon. This catches Krypto by surprise to say the least so he tries to figure out what to get Kevin. Krypto heads down to the rocket to rummage through to see what he can find. He comes across this harness-like device, presses the button on the front, and out pop two wings. Krypto then thinks this would be so cool if instead of walking me, he could fly with me. He then presses the button again, and the wings retract back into the harness. Krypto knows this is what to give Kevin.

That evening after the party, Kevin is feeding Krypto outside and will take him for his evening walk. Krypto then asks Kevin to come over to the doghouse. Kevin walks over and Krypto pushes a box out from the doghouse. K-dog tells Kevin its his birthday present from him. He opens it and asks what it is. Krypto tells him to put it on, then changes into Superdog. Krypto then tells Kevin to put his leash on, then push the button on the buckle and hold on. Kevin pushes the button, and the two wings pop out and Krypto takes off with Kevin in tow. After the initial shock, Kevin realizes he is flying with his best friend. Kevin then says this is the best birthday present ever! After a few minutes, K-dog and Kevin return to the backyard and hugs all around.

The second episode involves the dolphin Dooley from "Furry Fish".

SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON HERE

Krypto and Kevin are walking down by the beach one afternoon when K-dog hears a cry for help coming from the water. They run down to the water's edge and find Dooley the dolphin partially beached. Krypto changes into Superdog and he and Kevin get Dooley back into the water. After thanking them, Dooley tells Krypto that something is scaring all the fish and Dooley would like Krypto to come down and check on it. Krypto tells Dooley that he can't breathe underwater, but has an idea. Krypto flies off to Star Labs where the scientists have been working on a pressurized diving suit for him. They tell Krypto that the suit has not been tested yet, but Krypto decides that now would be the best time to test it. When Krypto returns to the beach, Kevin sees the dive suit and begs K-dog to be careful and not take any chances. Krypto and Dooley then swim out to the area and Krypto notices there are no fish in the area at all. Suddenly, a very large shark appears. Krypto swims up to it and tries to talk to it, but it does not answer. Krypto then scans the shark with his x-ray vision and discovers it's a submarine with Enigma inside of it. Enigma starts talking about his plan to corner the fish market by scaring the fish into large nets and selling them at a huge profit). Krypto then charges the shark, but the sub's headlights (sharks eyes) shoot a green beam (you guessed it, Kryptonite). Krypto is weakened and sinks to the bottom. Dooley swims down to make sure that K-dog is alright. After a few minutes, Krypto recovers and starts to go after the sub. He catches up to it and grabs it by the tail and puts the sub into a tailspin (no pun intended). Enigma decides discretion is the better part of valor and escapes in a mini-sub, but not before setting the self-destruct timer on the main sub. Krypto sees the mini-sub leave and is able to hear the timer counting down. He quickly pushes the sub far enough away and it explodes. On the beach, Kevin sees the plume of water shoot up and worries that something has happened to Krypto. Meanwhile, Krypto has trailed the mini-sub to Enigma's boat, the Rhebus, which has been converted into a trawler. Krypto then surfaces and lands on the boat and puts an end to Enigma's plan. Later, Kevin sees Krypto pulling the Rhebus to shore, and runs down to meet it. After the police take Enigma away, Krypto thanks Dooley for helping him and Dooley swims off to be with his fish friends. Krypto then returns the suit to Star Labs and tells them the suit was a success. The scientists tell him he can use the suit anytime he needs it, and Krypto and Kevin fly back home.

P.S. In case you're wondering why the interest in water, I dive and my boy Casey wants to be an oceanographer when he grows up.

X-626

[192]Jun 26, 2005
    A Promise is a Promise

Krypto has been really busy lately, and has been getting almost no time to hang out with Kevin. So, Krypto promises him that for one day he will ignore all emergencies, letting Streaky handle them, and spend the day with Kevin. Krypto tells him that he will do it on Saturday. Pretty soon, Saturday arrives and Krypto is happy to finally spend a day with Kevin. An emergency soon occurs, but Krypto ignores it and Streaky goes to take care of it. They start the day by going to the park to play frisbee. Krypto hears another call for help, but ignores it yet again. Kevin tells Krypto that even he heard the current cry for help and maybe Krypto should go check it out. But, Krypto declines and says he promised to spend the day with Kevin. Krypto takes Kevin flying with him, and they spy Streaky holding up the bridge for cars to pass by, because the support beam collapsed. Streaky apologizes to Krypto and tells him that he didn't want to call on him because he didn't want to ruin his day. Kevin tells Krypto that it's not worht him having fun if othe rpeople are hurt in the process. Krypto repairs the support beam while Streaky holds up the bridge. After all is said and done, Krypto apologizes to Streaky for having to do all of that work alone, and Streaky forgives him. He then tells Krypto that there is still time for him to hang out with Kevin some more.

Comickook

[193]Jun 26, 2005
    All I can really say is that I have definitely still been enjoying the output of ideas. Many DO have the potential to be highly entertaining episodes. Anyway, here's MY latest.

"Krypto the TOO Superdog"

Another Red Kryptonite one, but this time, exposure to the Red Kryptonite (courtesy of a new space villain he was helping the Dog Stars with [one of Darkseid's smarter and more ambitious War Dogs {though I STILL haven't been able to think of a name}]) increases Krypto's powers to literally uncontrollable levels. Realizing that, in his present state, he's more of a danger than the villains he fights, Krypto looks for a large uninhabited area where he can stay until the Red Kryptonite wears off.

The trouble is, his super-senses are so souped-up that it's impossible for him to be able to accurately gauge how close or how far a living being could be. Thus, he needs to head for a solar system literally devoid of life, but has at least one world with a semi-breathable atmosphere. Then another problem arises; he doesn't trust his space helmet to be able to withstand the heat of his amped-up heat vision even WITH the special glass allowing him to safely fire through the visor at normal power; and his heat vision is going off at unpredictable intervals. Thus, he's stuck gambling that his super-charged lungs will allow him to hold his breath until he can find a solar system that suits his current needs (of course, he still takes his space helmet along so that he can fly back once the Red Kryptonite wears off).

Eventually, Krypto DOES find a solar system that's devoid of life, but still has a planet an atmosphere that he can breathe. Just in time, too, because he has just reached the limits of how long he could hold his breath, even as powered up as his lungs and flying speed currently were. Oddly enough, he has some inner sense of timing and it's actually been 80 hours; more than three times longer than the Red Kryptonite SHOULD have lasted; and he still feels as uncontrollably powerful as he was to start with. (it turns out that the villain treated that particularly chunk of Red Kryptonite with a formula similiar to the one the Ultra-Humanite used to create Kryptonite-Plus at the end of another of my episode ideas, "the Super-Bathound" [which means that the Red Kryptonite is at least ten times more potent than a normal chunk], but Krypto doesn't find that out until Brainy Barker brings the Dog Stars' ship close enough for her to telepathically talk to Krypto in a space suit, but NOT so close as to endanger the ship).

Krypto is hard at work learning to control his powers all over again, but it's extremely rough going and the Dog Stars have to use their teleportation gear to beam Krypto's meals in to him during the whole time. Eventually, after nearly a week, the Dog Stars again hear from the villain that they were facing when Krypto was given his latest exposure to Red Kryptonite (Red Kryptonite-Plus in this case). Krypto stays behind at first, not wanting to put his comrades in even worse trouble. Krypto does, however, keep track of the battle via X-ray/telescopic vision and soon learns that the villain now has control over an army of space dragons. At this sight, Krypto ends up figuring that this is one time when being as powered-up as he currently was could come in handy rather than be a liability. With that thought, Krypto flies off to help the Dog Stars after all; doing his part by holding off the space dragons long enough for the Dog Stars to defeat the Apokolipian War Dog who unleashed them (after a tough battle; just as tough as the one Krypto had with the space dragons despite his power boost). Finally, after the battle, the Red Kryptonite-Plus wears off and Krypto now REALLY wants to head for home. After all, it has been well over a week since he's last seen Kevin and Streaky.

X-626

[194]Jun 26, 2005
    Reverse Polarity

Krypto is on patrol, when he accidently has a run-in with red krytonite. This time, it it gives him the effects of regular kryptonite, that plan to stay there for 24 hours. So, Krypto is as weak as ever. Streaky goes out looking for him, and finds him severely weakened. Streaky takes Krypto home and Krypto tells Kevin what happened. The Dog Stars soon signal for Krypto, and Streaky says he'll go in Krypto's place. It is a mission that involves stopping Mechanikat from pursuing a ship caring an important item for another planet. They go and eventually fall into a trap set by Mechanikat. Streaky is able to break free, but before he can save the others, he is exposed to krytonite. After realizing Streaky hasn't come back for a while, Krypto heads into space after them. He knows he's weak, but he still wants to help. When arrives, he tries to think of a plan because he notices the kryptonite. He is soon spotted by Delilah and Mechanikat tosses some kryptonite his way. However, instead of weaking him more, he grows stronger from it and frees everyone. He then stops Mechanikat. The person in the pursued ship thanks them and leaves. Brainy points out that the red krytonite must reversed the effects of kryptonite on Krypto for 24 hours. So, he starts of weak, but grows stronger. Krypto admits he's never been happier than he was just now, to be exposed to kryptonite.

Isaac6356

[195]Jun 26, 2005
    • level: 15
    Here's part 1 of a two part episode. It's 24 minutes.

The League of Super Cats, Part 1

There is a swarm of small meteors heading for an alien planet, and they are about to reach the atmosphere. There's nothing anyone can do, until...Krypto, Streaky, and the Dog Star Patrol show up to try and prevent the meteors from hitting. However, there are just too many of them. So, Streaky wishes that they could move the planet out of the way. Good idea, Krypto says, and he tells him to help go around the planet so many times at a high speed, he can accelerate the orbital speed by a few days, and move the planet out of harm's way. So, the Dog Stars continue to hold off the meteors, while Krypto and Streaky do their thing. They spin around the planet so fast, the planet begins to spin underneath them. It causes the planet to move, and it moves further on it's orbital route. The meteors go right by. They stop going around the planet, and it stops moving. Everyone cheers for them and the Dog Stars. Just as everything was fine, there is a problem. Someone was trying to drive a truck with some deadly gas, and it's about to fall off a ledge. So, Streaky goes to help the man, as the truck falls. Krypto is prepared to stop it, but something happens to cause the truck to slowly come to a halt in mid air. Who's doing that? Anyway, it lands safely. Everyone wonders what is going on, and then some black cat with a diamond on it's head appears, saying that it was her doing. Her name is Diamond, and she is part of the League of Super Cats. Streaky likes what she did, it was cool. Anyway, back at the Dog Star Patrol ship, she introduces herself further and explains that she is the leader of a team of cats with special powers. They come from a planet far away from known civilizations. It's more of a secretive planet, where cats can live without the danger of being attacked by other races. In fact, in the past, her planet was attacked by evil space dogs, nearly destroying the entire planet. Anyway, her team protects the system they are in, or any system they visit. It's nice to meet them. Everyone introduces themselves. Diamond is interested in Streaky, as she hasn't seen any other cat like her or her comrads that can use super powers for good. Streaky is flattered, and says it's nice to meet real cat heros. She invites Streaky to come onto her ship and meet her friends. Streaky asks if he can bring his friends. Diamond isn't sure. Well Brainy says her team is busy anyway. Krypto ain't. He'd like to come too. Diamond accepts it, and they are teleported into her ship. There, Diamond introduces them to her team. First is Gruff, a large red and black stripped cat with a lot of strength. He once moved an entire belt of asteriods on his own. Next is Jin, who can control wind and even produce his own from his breath. He is a white cat with many bracelets. Finally is Hasu, who has the power to use ice. She is a light blue cat. She uses her necklace to produce snowstorms, ice showers, blizzards, you name it. And they are inside the League HQ Ship, which is in the form of a cat face. Anyway, Krypto and Streaky are glad to meet them, and vice versa wise. After talking, there is an alarm going off. On the monitor, some alien is attacking another alien city with a powerful machine. So, Diamond asks if they want to come and watch them in action. Streaky agrees, and Krypto decides to go too. With that, they are off. Anyway, they reach the planet and confront the evil alien. Diamond tells Streaky and Krypto to watch them. They begin their attack. Hasu freezes the machine with her ice attacks, while Gruff starts knocking the stuffing out of the arms and legs, so that it can be disarmed. The alien won't allow it, so he unleashes a barrage of laser. However, thanks to Jin's powerful wind breath, he is able to blow them away. Diamond finishes it off by removing the alien from the now destroyed machine, and thus ending the battle. Streaky is amazed at what they can do. Krypto is impressed.

(commercial break)

After a long days work, Krypto and Streaky return to Earth. Streaky is really happy that he got to meet some actual super cats. Ever since that incident with Ray, he thought he wouldn't meet anyone else. But now, there's another team that's like the Dog Stars, but for cats. Krypto is glad that he's happy now. Streaky decides to head home, as so does Krypto. That night, before Streaky is about to go to bed, he gets a tap at the window. It's Diamond. He goes to her and she says that her ship is under attack by some mysterious ship, and they can't hold off much longer. They need his help. Streaky says he'll get Krypto too, but Diamond says that there's no time. So, they take off *of course, space helmets will magically appear on their heads like in some cases* into space. Meanwhile, the League HQ Ship is under attack by Mechanikat's ship. He is firing lasers at them, while his Cat Bots are inside fighting with the team. They have to deal with the threat inside, and out. Eventually, Streaky and Diamond return, and now it's go time. They kick a few butts, then Diamond suggests heading for the control room. Maybe they can do something there. Streaky says he'll hold off the Cat Bots for her while she goes on, as some more just entered the room they are in. Agreeing, she takes off, and Streaky is ready to fight. As to how he kicks butt, I'll leave out, but Diamond has a problem. Reaching the control room, she finds that her defense system is offline, and she can't turn it back on. So, she tries to contact her teammates through a speaker, saying to reconnect the defense system in the power generator room, so she can activate it. However, the others are still trying to hold off their foes. Streaky isn't busy. He flies around the ship, hoping to find the room. He finds it, and has no idea which is what. Luckily, there are labels telling him what is what. With them, he is able to reconnect the defense system to the power generator. Now it's operational. With that, Diamond turns it on, and sercurity lasers destroy the Cat Bots on the ship. Also, it sends Mechanikat's ship packing, as it retreats. However, Mechanikat's plan is just starting. Anyway, Diamond thanks Streaky for his help. It's no problem. Then she asks him if it's possible, if he could become a member on the team. They can bring him back to Earth anytime he needs to head back, if it's okay. Streaky thinks about it. But he'll need to ask Krypto first. So next morning, he tells Krypto what happened. After some talk, and what responsibility he'll have, Krypto let's Streaky go ahead with joining. Happy, he heads off into the sky. Krypto is happy for him. Later on, Streaky is in the space ship, now a member of the team. Diamond shows up and asks him if he's happy he's on the team. Streaky says yeah. It's a real honor to be on a team he can relate with. After all, for all his time as a super hero, he has never met a real super hero cat like himself. It's always dogs and other animals that are heros. But now he's glad he can be with those like him. Well anyway, she asks him to come with her to the control room. After entering, Streaky is strapped to a table by Diamond's power. He struggles, and wonders what's going on. The team comes in on him, with evil red eyes. He asks what's wrong, and then a familiar voice is heard. It's Ray! And he says that it's time for this kitty, to become rotten. He takes out a needle of some sort...

To Be Continued...

X-626

[196]Jun 26, 2005
    So overall, it's a 48 minute episode then?

Comickook

[197]Jun 26, 2005
    This is most definitely looking like some extremely interesting stuff (both X-626's latest offering and the first part of your two-parter, isaac.)

explorer110

[198]Jun 27, 2005
    "Super Superstitions"

Krypto is on his daily patrol when he spots Isis and some of Catwoman's other cats. Krypto is surprised when he notices that they are going to rob the dollar store, of all places! A crime is a crime though, and Krypto flies down and goes inside. The scene switches to inside the dollar store, where the cats have stolen and put on some cheap human costumes/clothes. They have also stolen poles, to use as stilts and make themselves look taller. When Krypto comes in, he doesn't see cats, so he sniffs around. The cat scent leads him to Isis in a human disguise. She makes a nasty, quiet (because humans would hear meowing) voice and says "Dogs are not allowed in here, super or not." She grabs a shampoo bottle and threatens to hit Krypto with it. Convincing enough. He leaves, and Isis is relieved that he didn't use his X-ray vision. Later, one of the cats (the one from "Stray for a Day" in her human disguise) applies for a job at a fortune cookie factory. She writes in her job application that she's dumb. She gets the job, and starts typing negative things on the fortunes. The cat also makes all of the lucky numbers 6, 6, 6, 13, and 13. She gets money for the job of course, and gives it to two other cats. They have teamed up with Bub and Lou to create little traps. One, in Metropolis Park, features a taxidermi of a black cat mounted on a train set that goes in circles. Approximately twelve steps behind it is a ladder. The other, in a popular resturaunt, is a salt shaker. All of the salt spills out and explodes at the slightest touch. Isis hypnotises lots of cats. She commands the black ones and most non-black ones with black paint to go cross people's path. The rest would act as ship's cats and jump overboard. Have you figured out the big plan yet? Isis plans to scare superstitious people out of their wits. What then? She opens a stand full of fake good luck charms that the people flock to while the other cats rob their homes! Fortunately for Krypto, the cats who were robbing took of their disguises so they could move faster. He saw the house they were robbing, and stood at the front door. When the cats came out, they bumped into him. The superdog chased them around. He'd have a hard time getting too close; they swung heavy bags of valuables. Instead, he makes the bags burst open with heat vision. The cats run even faster now. They are so busy looking back at Krypto that they crash into Isis' charm stand. Isis and the others do silly concussion talk such as, "Can I ride the pony?" Krypto gets rid of the bad luck omens and returns the valuables.

Comickook

[199]Jun 27, 2005
    Yeah. I could definitely see that one as an episode, all right.

explorer110

[200]Jun 27, 2005
    Here's another noname. The names suggested for one of my earlier episodes (I chose "Devour and Conquer") were not bad at all.

Krypto and Kevin are settling down to watch the news. A reporter says that a lion was abducted by some alien spaceship. Kevin thinks that's ridiculous. He won't be thinking that later, though... The scene changes to Mechanikat's ship. It was Mechanikat who got the lion. Now, he hires the lion to work for him. The lion, whose name is Leon, is given a lock-breaking machine that Snooky invented. Mechanikat says, "Here's what I want you to do," and the scene switches to Andrea's yard, where Streaky is trying to pluck goldfish from her new fish pond. He sees a beam coming down and decides to become Supercat to see what's going down (literally.) He finds that a lion has appeared in the lion cage at the zoo. Streaky figures it's just some new animal transporting technology and leaves. Flying back home, he bumps into Krypto, who asks him about the beam. Streaky tells Krypto, who recalls an abducted lion on the news. Krypto decides to check back later to make sure nothing else strange happens. Too late. Leon has escaped from the zoo, and the lion who was already there was running amok. Krypto put the lion back, fixed the lock, and took Streaky to find Leon. Mechanikat's new agent scares away the guard dogs at Star Labs, does the same to the scientists, and puts on a red Kryptonite necklace. Krypto and Streaky burst in. Neither of the heroes notice that Leon wears a necklace with red Kryptonite, and they charge. They drop to the ground and realize they were exposed to red Kryptonite. This time, it took away their heat vision and flight. Krypto gets out of the room in search of another way to stop Leon, but Streaky remembers his super strength and they engage in a dangerous cat-fight. Streaky eventually wins by slamming Leon into the wall. Krypto congratulates him and takes him to Andrea. Leon is put back in the zoo without a lock breaker.