Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode ideas 2

  • Avatar of dcfan1

    dcfan1

    [481]Jul 23, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 327
    I just got out of a really scary situation (read my latest blog post) and am planning to make a fanfic out of it using Kevin and Andrea using the things Bat-Hound gave them a few months ago to defeat a crook. And, I'm looking forward to reading your newest fanfic, Ladsone and Casey.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of passiton

    passiton

    [482]Jul 24, 2006
    • member since: 07/28/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 6,329
    I read your blog and I'm glad you're okay.

    It'll be interesting how you use that in a fanfic. Can't wait to read it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mammal_Mage

    Mammal_Mage

    [483]Jul 24, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,073

    Here's an idea.

    "Lacky"

    After a humilating defeat by the Dogstars, Mechanikat and Snooky have a hug argument.  Then Snooky does what he says he should of done a long time ago, quit.  He then tries to get a new job with other feline villains, but each one was just unfair as Mechanikat himself.  Back at Mechanikat's ship, Delilah is misurable because she has to do Snooky's old chores, and Mechanikat is misurable because the're not done right.  Then both Mechanikat and Snooky meet up again, then Mechanikat begs to have him back.  Snooky excepts, but only for a raise.

    Snooky's new bosses:

    A dark wizard(his enemies are canine versions of Thundar, Sia, and Oogla).

    A chiness-esque mastermind(his enemies are canine versions of Dr. Quest and Race Banner).

    An alchemist(his enemies are miniture blue dogs).

    A mafia-esque crimelord(I don't no who his enemy should be).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [484]Jul 24, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    Mammal_Mage wrote:

    Here's an idea.



    "Lackey"



    After an especially humilating defeat by the Dog Stars, Mechanikat and Snooky have a huge arguement.  Then Snooky does what he says he should of done a long time ago... he quits.  He then tries to get a new job with other feline villains, but each one was just unfair as Mechanikat himself.  Back at Mechanikat's ship, Delilah is miserable because she has to do Snooky's old chores, and Mechanikat is miserable because they're not done right.  Then both Mechanikat and Snooky meet up again, then Mechanikat begs to have him back.  Snooky accepts, but only for a pay raise, an improved health plan package, A LOT more respect and three weeks' annual paid vacation.



    Snooky's new bosses:



    A dark wizard (his enemies are canine versions of Thundar, Sia, and Oogla).



    A Chinese-esque mastermind (his enemies are canine versions of Dr. Quest and Race Bannon).



    Well, I like the idea of an older and smarter version of Bandit (the dog from the old "Johnny Quest" series) and a burly canine bodyguard/second-in-command.

    An alchemist (his enemies are miniature blue dogs).



    LOL!! Cute thought.

    A mafia-esque crimelord (I don't know who his enemy should be).

    Well, why not Ace the Bat Hound himself for that one? A mobster-type would be a natural enemy for HIM. Or, if that's too obvious, canine versions of the Untouchables (Elliot Ness's crew).





    Anyway. This DOES sound like it could be a pretty amusing idea at that, if done right.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mammal_Mage

    Mammal_Mage

    [485]Jul 24, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,073
    Thanks Comickook.  To be honest, I got the idea from a comicbook series I heard about, "Sidekick"(NOTE:  Heroes have sidekicks, villains have henchmen/lackies).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [486]Jul 24, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    Thanks Comickook.  To be honest, I got the idea from a comicbook series I heard about, "Sidekick" (NOTE:  Heroes have sidekicks, villains have henchmen/lackies).


    Hey, no prob. Drawing inspiration from comics is entirely logical in these types of stories. :-D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DanSandwichBoy

    DanSandwichBoy

    [487]Jul 25, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,826
    passiton wrote:

    Brainy Barker: (to Krypto; sternly) I also know it was you who destroyed the lasers. I expect to see you both in my office first thing in the morning.

    Hey! Krypto wouldn't have destroyed the lasers if they hadn't attacked them, anyway!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of passiton

    passiton

    [488]Jul 25, 2006
    • member since: 07/28/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 6,329
    DanSandwichBoy wrote:
    passiton wrote:

    Brainy Barker: (to Krypto; sternly) I also know it was you who destroyed the lasers. I expect to see you both in my office first thing in the morning.

    Hey! Krypto wouldn't have destroyed the lasers if they hadn't attacked them, anyway!



    True. True. I was in a rush to finish this. My dad came to pick me up when I was around this part.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DanSandwichBoy

    DanSandwichBoy

    [489]Jul 25, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,826

    I've read around 100 pages of mostly pretty good story ideas. XD I know I recognize who Booker's based on! Anyway, now that I've finally caught up...

    Krypto the Superdog in: "Battle of the Sorcerers"
    Thanks to Reaperness

    When Merlin the Magic Rabbit and Presto Pooch form an alliance to take out their enemies, the heroes only hope seems to be a yellow female rabbit who holds the same powers as Merlin. Takes place some time before the founding of the Justice League of Animals and is the first appearence of Zatanna's pet rabbit, Mystic, created by Reaperness.

    Krypto and the Dog Stars in: "In Brightest Day"
    When evil genius overlord, Dr. Ub'x, plans on taking over his homeworld of H'lven, a squirrel named Ch'p joins the rebellion, which fails and is captured. Fortunately, the Dog Star Patrol comes to the rescue! However... Dr. Ub'x manages to exploit each Dog Star's weakness, one by one. The simple and peaceful planet seems doomed until an imprisoned Ch'p is given the Green Lantern power ring, when identified as "a monk without fear". The GL-ified Ch'p must rescue the Dog Stars so that, together, they can throw Dr. Ub'x out of his home. However, the villain escapes before he can be captured, but Ch'p is named official Green Lantern of his homeworld and the sector it's in and declared an honorary Dog Star. Includes a nod to The Great Escape movie, when Ch'p is seen in his prison cell, bouncing what looks like a H'lvenite version of a baseball against the wall.

    The Justice League of Animals in: "Mirror, Mirror"
    Thanks to Reaperness, KnightMysterio, and Comickook
    In a fight with Presto Pooch, Krypto gets zapped away to another dimention, while the magical villain gets away from the other heroes. Krypto finds himself in the CPA-verse, where some end up mistakening him for his evil double, Ultradog. While trying to make it until he can get back to his own world, Krypto meets that world's Ignatius, and the two decide to work together, with any other hero they can find (including CatMecha and his band of animal freedom fighters) to free that world from the clutches of the Crime Pets of Amerika. Slowly but surely, as the adventure goes, Morgana begins to have a change of heart from Superdog's example (which the passes on to the one puppy CatMecha never got to, naming him Kevin), and a selfish and cowerdly Kevin Whitney, who hates Ultradog (then again, who can blame him?), starts acting more like the Kevin Superdog knows, when he gets pulled into the whole thing. Meanwhile, the JLAnimals plan on tracking down Presto Pooch using one of their detained enemies with similar powers: Merlin the Magic Rabbit. And, Mystic will be there to nullify any funny business he tries.

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "To The Dogs" (one of my virtual Static Shock Season 5 episode ideas)
    Thanks to 3StarvingArtist and... who created the Legion of Super Cats again?
    When Dwayne's dog returns home, it is during the time of the second Big Bang, and he gains Static's elecromagnetic powers. Thus, Duffy becomes Electomutt! Meanwhile, a raccoon is discovering his own powers and names himself Shockwave, planning on using them to get his revenge on the society the shunned him. Perhaps a little help from Superdog (Streaky had agreed to help the LoSC out with a big emergency prior to the start of this, so he's not here), when Electromutt comes to Metropolis to find Krypto in--and rescue him from--a trap set up by Mechanikat, can get Shockwave in Dakota City meta-animal control center where he belongs.

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "Kitty-Kitty Big Bang"
    Ace the Bathound and Robbie the Bird Wonder track Isis to Dakota City, where she plans to recruit Bang Kittens (feline version of Bang Babies, which are those affected by the Big Bang[s]) to join Catwoman, and Electromutt is more than willing to help. However, Ace as low expectations for the eager, elecric canine. Can E.M. fix that?

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "Sprocket"
    About a month after Duffy becomes Elecromutt, Dwayne's friend, Tony, gets a yellow tabby cat with a big sense of curiosity named Tom, who becomes fast friends with Dwayne's dog, Duffy/Electromutt. The following night, Tom's curiosity gets him caught in a fight between Static & Gear and Specs & Trapper at an Alva Industries warehouse. And, when an experimental ray causes Gear's powers to get infused with the cat (along with some limited telepathic communication powers), Tom becomes Electromutt's partner, Sprocket! And, none too soon, as Shockwave and the Meta Pack plan on learning Elecromutt's secret identity!

    I also have an idea where Supercat and Sprocket are spending the day together as their respective canine partners are doing something with the DSP and things in their hometowns are pretty quiet, when a run in on Red-K swaps their powers! They have to learn how to use each other's powers fast, because... still lost on who to team Shockwave up with. It has to be a Superdog/Supercat enemy. Ignatius? Nah. Saint Nick? Uh-uh. Promethius or Surge? Don't think so. Doesn't feel right. Mechanikat? No intergalactic warlords that could destroy us all!

    Also, another idea for Sprocket to attempt to clone Red-K (reason undecided, though I figure it could have something to do with Beppo), when he accidentally invents Orange-K, instead. This element proves to cause unpredictible effects on the Bizarros. Why orange, you ask? Well, green and red are complimentary colors, as are blue and orange. Green weakens regular Kryptonians, as Red does anything to them (for 24 hours). So, logically, as Blue weakens Bizarro Kryptonians, Orange would do anything to them (also, for 24 hours).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Isaac6356

    Isaac6356

    [490]Jul 25, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 986

    Nice ideas. *sniff* If only someone would use my guys. Especially the LoSC. They were quite popular when I created them. O.o

    Say, this thread is about to reach it's 50th page. Shouldn't we create a new thread? Or is it alright now, it won't lock anymore?

    Lastly, more Dream Shard this week! Yay! Well..let's hope.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [491]Jul 25, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183

    We'll get around to getting the "Episode Ideas 3" thread up pretty soon, because you are right, Isaac. As for DanSandwichBoy's Ideas, they sound like they could definitely be entertaining.

    Of course, for the Streaky/Sprocket power switch story, maybe Shockwave could be teamed with Poochie (Solomon Grundy's undead pet [powerful enough for Shockwave to consider a useful ally, but simple-minded enough for Shockwave to easily control as long as he remembers to stay on the undead canine's better side]). On the other hand, Shockwave COULD simply be powerful enough to challenge both heroes all by himself.

    As for the idea where Sprocket creates Orange Kryptonite, maybe Grodd wants to try to improve upon the "big bang gas" and needs a sample from Dakota City so that he can study it TO improve upon it. Of course, the purpose for trying to improve upon the "big bang gas" would be that Grodd would be trying to create an army of super-apes to help him enslave the planet. To that end, Grodd enlists Giganta (and Beppo) and Bizarro (as well as Bizarro-Krypto and Bizarro-Streaky) to help him (and Magnum Max) pull off the theft in Dakota City. Since Electromutt and Sprocket would, logically, need a way to non-lethally defeat opponents with Kryptonian powers, Sprocket is trying to experiment on the chunk of Red Kryptonite sample he kept from the adventure where he and Streaky swapped powers to see if he can have more control over the temporary effects it would have on Kryptonian-powered types and maybe even create a duplicate chunk just in case.

    At least, that's the best I can think of right now. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you could do better, DanSandwichBoy.

    Edited on 07/26/2006 9:25am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mammal_Mage

    Mammal_Mage

    [492]Jul 26, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,073
    DanSandwichBoy wrote:

    I've read around 100 pages of mostly pretty good story ideas. XD I know I recognize who Booker's based on! Anyway, now that I've finally caught up...

    Krypto the Superdog in: "Battle of the Sorcerers"
    Thanks to Reaperness

    When Merlin the Magic Rabbit and Presto Pooch form an alliance to take out their enemies, the heroes only hope seems to be a yellow female rabbit who holds the same powers as Merlin. Takes place some time before the founding of the Justice League of Animals and is the first appearence of Zatanna's pet rabbit, Mystic, created by Reaperness.

    Krypto and the Dog Stars in: "In Brightest Day"
    When evil genius overlord, Dr. Ub'x, plans on taking over his homeworld of H'lven, a squirrel named Ch'p joins the rebellion, which fails and is captured. Fortunately, the Dog Star Patrol comes to the rescue! However... Dr. Ub'x manages to exploit each Dog Star's weakness, one by one. The simple and peaceful planet seems doomed until an imprisoned Ch'p is given the Green Lantern power ring, when identified as "a monk without fear". The GL-ified Ch'p must rescue the Dog Stars so that, together, they can throw Dr. Ub'x out of his home. However, the villain escapes before he can be captured, but Ch'p is named official Green Lantern of his homeworld and the sector it's in and declared an honorary Dog Star. Includes a nod to The Great Escape movie, when Ch'p is seen in his prison cell, bouncing what looks like a H'lvenite version of a baseball against the wall.

    The Justice League of Animals in: "Mirror, Mirror"
    Thanks to Reaperness, KnightMysterio, and Comickook
    In a fight with Presto Pooch, Krypto gets zapped away to another dimention, while the magical villain gets away from the other heroes. Krypto finds himself in the CPA-verse, where some end up mistakening him for his evil double, Ultradog. While trying to make it until he can get back to his own world, Krypto meets that world's Ignatius, and the two decide to work together, with any other hero they can find (including CatMecha and his band of animal freedom fighters) to free that world from the clutches of the Crime Pets of Amerika. Slowly but surely, as the adventure goes, Morgana begins to have a change of heart from Superdog's example (which the passes on to the one puppy CatMecha never got to, naming him Kevin), and a selfish and cowerdly Kevin Whitney, who hates Ultradog (then again, who can blame him?), starts acting more like the Kevin Superdog knows, when he gets pulled into the whole thing. Meanwhile, the JLAnimals plan on tracking down Presto Pooch using one of their detained enemies with similar powers: Merlin the Magic Rabbit. And, Mystic will be there to nullify any funny business he tries.

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "To The Dogs" (one of my virtual Static Shock Season 5 episode ideas)
    Thanks to 3StarvingArtist and... who created the Legion of Super Cats again?
    When Dwayne's dog returns home, it is during the time of the second Big Bang, and he gains Static's elecromagnetic powers. Thus, Duffy becomes Electomutt! Meanwhile, a raccoon is discovering his own powers and names himself Shockwave, planning on using them to get his revenge on the society the shunned him. Perhaps a little help from Superdog (Streaky had agreed to help the LoSC out with a big emergency prior to the start of this, so he's not here), when Electromutt comes to Metropolis to find Krypto in--and rescue him from--a trap set up by Mechanikat, can get Shockwave in Dakota City meta-animal control center where he belongs.

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "Kitty-Kitty Big Bang"
    Ace the Bathound and Robbie the Bird Wonder track Isis to Dakota City, where she plans to recruit Bang Kittens (feline version of Bang Babies, which are those affected by the Big Bang[s]) to join Catwoman, and Electromutt is more than willing to help. However, Ace as low expectations for the eager, elecric canine. Can E.M. fix that?

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "Sprocket"
    About a month after Duffy becomes Elecromutt, Dwayne's friend, Tony, gets a yellow tabby cat with a big sense of curiosity named Tom, who becomes fast friends with Dwayne's dog, Duffy/Electromutt. The following night, Tom's curiosity gets him caught in a fight between Static & Gear and Specs & Trapper at an Alva Industries warehouse. And, when an experimental ray causes Gear's powers to get infused with the cat (along with some limited telepathic communication powers), Tom becomes Electromutt's partner, Sprocket! And, none too soon, as Shockwave and the Meta Pack plan on learning Elecromutt's secret identity!

    I also have an idea where Supercat and Sprocket are spending the day together as their respective canine partners are doing something with the DSP and things in their hometowns are pretty quiet, when a run in on Red-K swaps their powers! They have to learn how to use each other's powers fast, because... still lost on who to team Shockwave up with. It has to be a Superdog/Supercat enemy. Ignatius? Nah. Saint Nick? Uh-uh. Promethius or Surge? Don't think so. Doesn't feel right. Mechanikat? No intergalactic warlords that could destroy us all!

    Also, another idea for Sprocket to attempt to clone Red-K (reason undecided, though I figure it could have something to do with Beppo), when he accidentally invents Orange-K, instead. This element proves to cause unpredictible effects on the Bizarros. Why orange, you ask? Well, green and red are complimentary colors, as are blue and orange. Green weakens regular Kryptonians, as Red does anything to them (for 24 hours). So, logically, as Blue weakens Bizarro Kryptonians, Orange would do anything to them (also, for 24 hours).

    Finally, episodes I can read.  I was getting really tired of those HUGE summeris.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [493]Jul 26, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    DanSandwichBoy wrote:

    I've read around 100 pages of mostly pretty good story ideas. XD I know I recognize who Booker's based on! Anyway, now that I've finally caught up...

    Krypto the Superdog in: "Battle of the Sorcerers"
    Thanks to Reaperness

    When Merlin the Magic Rabbit and Presto Pooch form an alliance to take out their enemies, the heroes only hope seems to be a yellow female rabbit who holds the same powers as Merlin. Takes place some time before the founding of the Justice League of Animals and is the first appearence of Zatanna's pet rabbit, Mystic, created by Reaperness.

    Krypto and the Dog Stars in: "In Brightest Day"
    When evil genius overlord, Dr. Ub'x, plans on taking over his homeworld of H'lven, a squirrel named Ch'p joins the rebellion, which fails and is captured. Fortunately, the Dog Star Patrol comes to the rescue! However... Dr. Ub'x manages to exploit each Dog Star's weakness, one by one. The simple and peaceful planet seems doomed until an imprisoned Ch'p is given the Green Lantern power ring, when identified as "a monk without fear". The GL-ified Ch'p must rescue the Dog Stars so that, together, they can throw Dr. Ub'x out of his home. However, the villain escapes before he can be captured, but Ch'p is named official Green Lantern of his homeworld and the sector it's in and declared an honorary Dog Star. Includes a nod to The Great Escape movie, when Ch'p is seen in his prison cell, bouncing what looks like a H'lvenite version of a baseball against the wall.

    The Justice League of Animals in: "Mirror, Mirror"
    Thanks to Reaperness, KnightMysterio, and Comickook
    In a fight with Presto Pooch, Krypto gets zapped away to another dimention, while the magical villain gets away from the other heroes. Krypto finds himself in the CPA-verse, where some end up mistakening him for his evil double, Ultradog. While trying to make it until he can get back to his own world, Krypto meets that world's Ignatius, and the two decide to work together, with any other hero they can find (including CatMecha and his band of animal freedom fighters) to free that world from the clutches of the Crime Pets of Amerika. Slowly but surely, as the adventure goes, Morgana begins to have a change of heart from Superdog's example (which she passes on to the one puppy CatMecha never got to, naming him Kevin), and a selfish and cowardly Kevin Whitney, who hates Ultradog (then again, who can blame him?), starts acting more like the Kevin Superdog knows, when he gets pulled into the whole thing. Meanwhile, the JLAnimals plan on tracking down Presto Pooch using one of their detained enemies with similar powers: Merlin the Magic Rabbit. And, Mystic will be there to nullify any funny business he tries.

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "To The Dogs" (one of my virtual Static Shock Season 5 episode ideas)
    Thanks to 3StarvingArtist and Isaac6356
    When Dwayne's dog returns home, it is during the time of the second Big Bang, and he gains Static's elecromagnetic powers. Thus, Duffy becomes Electomutt! Meanwhile, a raccoon is discovering his own powers and names himself Shockwave, planning on using them to get his revenge on the society the shunned him. Perhaps a little help from Superdog (Streaky had agreed to help the LoSC out with a big emergency prior to the start of this, so he's not here), when Electromutt comes to Metropolis to find Krypto in--and rescue him from--a trap set up by Mechanikat, can get Shockwave in Dakota City meta-animal control center where he belongs.

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "Kitty-Kitty Big Bang"
    Ace the Bathound and Robbie the Bird Wonder track Isis to Dakota City, where she plans to recruit Bang Kittens (feline version of Bang Babies, which are those affected by the Big Bang[s]) to join Catwoman, and Electromutt is more than willing to help. However, Ace has low expectations for the eager, elecric canine. Can E.M. fix that?

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "Sprocket"
    About a month after Duffy becomes Elecromutt, Dwayne's friend, Tony, gets a yellow tabby cat with a big sense of curiosity named Tom, who becomes fast friends with Dwayne's dog, Duffy/Electromutt. The following night, Tom's curiosity gets him caught in a fight between Static & Gear and Specs & Trapper at an Alva Industries warehouse. And, when an experimental ray causes Gear's powers to get infused with the cat (along with some limited telepathic communication powers), Tom becomes Electromutt's partner, Sprocket! And, none too soon, as Shockwave and the Meta Pack plan on learning Elecromutt's secret identity!

    I also have an idea where Supercat and Sprocket are spending the day together as their respective canine partners are doing something with the DSP and things in their hometowns are pretty quiet, when a run in on Red-K swaps their powers! They have to learn how to use each other's powers fast, because... still lost on who to team Shockwave up with. It has to be a Superdog/Supercat enemy. Ignatius? Nah. Saint Nick? Uh-uh. Promethius or Surge? Don't think so. Doesn't feel right. Mechanikat? No intergalactic warlords that could destroy us all!

    Of course, for the Streaky/Sprocket power switch story, maybe Shockwave could be teamed with Poochie (Solomon Grundy's undead pet [powerful enough for Shockwave to consider a useful ally, but simple-minded enough for Shockwave to easily control as long as he remembers to stay on the undead canine's better side]). On the other hand, Shockwave COULD simply be powerful enough to challenge both heroes all by himself.

    Also, another idea for Sprocket to attempt to clone Red-K (reason undecided, though I figure it could have something to do with Beppo), when he accidentally invents Orange-K, instead. This element proves to cause unpredictible effects on the Bizarros. Why orange, you ask? Well, green and red are complimentary colors, as are blue and orange. Green weakens regular Kryptonians, as Red does anything to them (for 24 hours). So, logically, as Blue weakens Bizarro Kryptonians, Orange would do anything to them (also, for 24 hours).

    As for the idea where Sprocket creates Orange Kryptonite, maybe Grodd wants to try to improve upon the "big bang gas" and needs a sample from Dakota City so that he can study it TO improve upon it. The purpose of trying to improve upon the gas would, of course, be to create an army of super-apes to help him enslave the planet. To that end, Grodd enlists Giganta (and Beppo) and Bizarro (as well as Bizarro-Krypto and Bizarro-Streaky) to help him pull off the theft in Dakota City. Since Electromutt and Sprocket  would naturally need a way to non-lethally defeat opponents with Kryptonian powers, Sprocket is trying to experiment on the chunk of Red Kryptonite sample he kept from the adventure where he and Streaky swapped powers to see if he can have more control over the effects it would have on Kryptonian-powered types and maybe even create a duplicate chunk just in case.

    At least, that's the best I can think of right now. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you could do better, DanSandwichBoy.

    Finally, episodes I can read.  I was getting really tired of those HUGE summaries.

    Sorry about that, yeah. I'll admit that the summaries CAN get pretty good-sized (something Catfan1 and I are equally guilty of, which I'll also admit to) as the story ideas go into increasingly more detail, but, well, the big summaries become pretty hard to resist.

    Edited on 07/26/2006 9:28am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [494]Jul 26, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877

    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    Finally, episodes I can read.  I was getting really tired of those HUGE summeris.

    When you say "summaries", do you mean the actual stories pple have been writing, or something else (because honestly, I *greatly* prefer those types to about 2-4 sentences that pple try to masquerade as a real story, but that's me [not a knock at you or anything Dan, as your story ideas are just that -- story ideas -- and not the actual stories themselves])? Just curious.  

    Edited on 07/26/2006 6:26am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [495]Jul 26, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877
    DanSandwichBoy wrote:

    I've read around 100 pages of mostly pretty good story ideas. XD I know I recognize who Booker's based on! Anyway, now that I've finally caught up...

    Krypto the Superdog in: "Battle of the Sorcerers"
    Thanks to Reaperness

    When Merlin the Magic Rabbit and Presto Pooch form an alliance to take out their enemies, the heroes only hope seems to be a yellow female rabbit who holds the same powers as Merlin. Takes place some time before the founding of the Justice League of Animals and is the first appearence of Zatanna's pet rabbit, Mystic, created by Reaperness.

    Krypto and the Dog Stars in: "In Brightest Day"
    When evil genius overlord, Dr. Ub'x, plans on taking over his homeworld of H'lven, a squirrel named Ch'p joins the rebellion, which fails and is captured. Fortunately, the Dog Star Patrol comes to the rescue! However... Dr. Ub'x manages to exploit each Dog Star's weakness, one by one. The simple and peaceful planet seems doomed until an imprisoned Ch'p is given the Green Lantern power ring, when identified as "a monk without fear". The GL-ified Ch'p must rescue the Dog Stars so that, together, they can throw Dr. Ub'x out of his home. However, the villain escapes before he can be captured, but Ch'p is named official Green Lantern of his homeworld and the sector it's in and declared an honorary Dog Star. Includes a nod to The Great Escape movie, when Ch'p is seen in his prison cell, bouncing what looks like a H'lvenite version of a baseball against the wall.

    The Justice League of Animals in: "Mirror, Mirror"
    Thanks to Reaperness, KnightMysterio, and Comickook
    In a fight with Presto Pooch, Krypto gets zapped away to another dimention, while the magical villain gets away from the other heroes. Krypto finds himself in the CPA-verse, where some end up mistakening him for his evil double, Ultradog. While trying to make it until he can get back to his own world, Krypto meets that world's Ignatius, and the two decide to work together, with any other hero they can find (including CatMecha and his band of animal freedom fighters) to free that world from the clutches of the Crime Pets of Amerika. Slowly but surely, as the adventure goes, Morgana begins to have a change of heart from Superdog's example (which the passes on to the one puppy CatMecha never got to, naming him Kevin), and a selfish and cowerdly Kevin Whitney, who hates Ultradog (then again, who can blame him?), starts acting more like the Kevin Superdog knows, when he gets pulled into the whole thing. Meanwhile, the JLAnimals plan on tracking down Presto Pooch using one of their detained enemies with similar powers: Merlin the Magic Rabbit. And, Mystic will be there to nullify any funny business he tries.

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "To The Dogs" (one of my virtual Static Shock Season 5 episode ideas)
    Thanks to 3StarvingArtist and... who created the Legion of Super Cats again?
    When Dwayne's dog returns home, it is during the time of the second Big Bang, and he gains Static's elecromagnetic powers. Thus, Duffy becomes Electomutt! Meanwhile, a raccoon is discovering his own powers and names himself Shockwave, planning on using them to get his revenge on the society the shunned him. Perhaps a little help from Superdog (Streaky had agreed to help the LoSC out with a big emergency prior to the start of this, so he's not here), when Electromutt comes to Metropolis to find Krypto in--and rescue him from--a trap set up by Mechanikat, can get Shockwave in Dakota City meta-animal control center where he belongs.

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "Kitty-Kitty Big Bang"
    Ace the Bathound and Robbie the Bird Wonder track Isis to Dakota City, where she plans to recruit Bang Kittens (feline version of Bang Babies, which are those affected by the Big Bang[s]) to join Catwoman, and Electromutt is more than willing to help. However, Ace as low expectations for the eager, elecric canine. Can E.M. fix that?

    Duffy the Elecromutt in: "Sprocket"
    About a month after Duffy becomes Elecromutt, Dwayne's friend, Tony, gets a yellow tabby cat with a big sense of curiosity named Tom, who becomes fast friends with Dwayne's dog, Duffy/Electromutt. The following night, Tom's curiosity gets him caught in a fight between Static & Gear and Specs & Trapper at an Alva Industries warehouse. And, when an experimental ray causes Gear's powers to get infused with the cat (along with some limited telepathic communication powers), Tom becomes Electromutt's partner, Sprocket! And, none too soon, as Shockwave and the Meta Pack plan on learning Elecromutt's secret identity!

    I also have an idea where Supercat and Sprocket are spending the day together as their respective canine partners are doing something with the DSP and things in their hometowns are pretty quiet, when a run in on Red-K swaps their powers! They have to learn how to use each other's powers fast, because... still lost on who to team Shockwave up with. It has to be a Superdog/Supercat enemy. Ignatius? Nah. Saint Nick? Uh-uh. Promethius or Surge? Don't think so. Doesn't feel right. Mechanikat? No intergalactic warlords that could destroy us all!

    Also, another idea for Sprocket to attempt to clone Red-K (reason undecided, though I figure it could have something to do with Beppo), when he accidentally invents Orange-K, instead. This element proves to cause unpredictible effects on the Bizarros. Why orange, you ask? Well, green and red are complimentary colors, as are blue and orange. Green weakens regular Kryptonians, as Red does anything to them (for 24 hours). So, logically, as Blue weakens Bizarro Kryptonians, Orange would do anything to them (also, for 24 hours).

    Nice ideas you have here. I'd like to see these as actual stories. And it's about time Mystic showed up. A Merton/Presto Pooch team-up is a neat idea.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dcfan1

    dcfan1

    [496]Jul 26, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 327
    Isaac6356 wrote:

    Nice ideas. *sniff* If only someone would use my guys. Especially the LoSC. They were quite popular when I created them. O.o

    Say, this thread is about to reach it's 50th page. Shouldn't we create a new thread? Or is it alright now, it won't lock anymore?

    Lastly, more Dream Shard this week! Yay! Well..let's hope.



    Actually it's not going to lock at 500 topics anymore, that was on TVTome, the mods at TV.com removed that limit.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [497]Jul 26, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    [QUOTE="dcfan1

    Actually it's not going to lock at 500 topics anymore, that was on TVTome, the mods at TV.com removed that limit.[/QUOTE]

    Thanks immensely, dcfan1. :-D I'll still get the "Episode Idea 3" thread up, though, just to be on the safe side. :-D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [498]May 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    I wonder why this is still pinned, as it's over now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jon2guevarra_TV

    jon2guevarra_TV

    [499]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 180
    Wow! I think will air season 2 of Krypto The Superdog on Cartoon Network Philippines in November or December! I think that's a new episodes?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.