Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode ideas 2

X-626

[81]Oct 24, 2005
    • level: 51
    Yes, I can see which idea of mine you used. It's okay, you can use them if you please.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

3StarvingArtist

[82]Oct 25, 2005
    • level: 10
    A word on fan fiction -- I really wouldn't sweat it about stepping on other pple's toes if what occurs in your fic doesn't match up with or differs from theirs' somehow. Unless you had taken someone else's char (a fan creation, not a canon char) and were going, "OMG, this is what happens to So-and-so, and this is the be all to end all for him/her", or going around and attacking pple about their stories, pairings, etc., in which case there would be a prob. Other then that, I think everyone has his or her own interpretations of the KTS-verse (or might have them). For example, some pple think Krypto's a lab or a Jack Russell terrier. I think he's part American bulldog, lab, and Parson Russell terrier myself. We all don't have to write in the same shared story-verse. Well, not unless you want to. Just my thoughts on things. :-)

Er, did all that make sense?

In addition, I wanted to ask this before: would writers here actually like constructive criticism (con crit) for their ideas? Because I know some pple take offense if you don't worship their writings and think you're a "meanie". I didn't wanna cause any ruffled feathers here. And no, my crit wouldn't be like "Oh man, you suck! Stop writing!" It would be actual helpful con crit (after all, improvement’s always a good thing, right? :-)). Most of the stuff I've seen from you guys has been good (only a few niggling from me here 'n there).

Comickook

[83]Oct 25, 2005
    • level: 9
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    A word on fan fiction -- I really wouldn't sweat it about stepping on other pple's toes if what occurs in your fic doesn't match up with or differs theirs' somehow. Unless you had taken someone else's char (a fan creation, not a canon char) and were going, "OMG, this is what happens to So-and-so, and this is the be all to end all for him/her", or going around and attacking pple about their stories, pairings, etc, in which case there would be a prob. Other then that, I think everyone has his or her own interpretations of the KTS-verse (or might have them). For example, some pple think Krypto's a lab or a Russell terrier. I think he's part American bulldog, lab, and Parson Russell terrier myself. We don't all have to write in the same shared story-verse. Well, not unless you want to. Just my thoughts on things. :-)

In addition, I wanted to ask this before: would writers here actually like constructive criticism (con crit) for their ideas? Because I know some pple take offense if you don't worship their writings and think you're a "meanie". I didn't wanna cause any ruffled feathers here. And no, my crit wouldn't be like "Oh man, you suck! Stop writing!" It would be actual helpful con crit (after all, improvement’s always a good thing, right? :-)). Most of the stuff I've seen from you guys has been good (only a few niggling from me here 'n there).

Well said all around, 3StarvingArtists. Couldn't have put it any better myself.

kryptofreak120

[84]Oct 25, 2005
    • level: 26
    Thanks for everything X-626. And I suppose that's true, but I try to stay close to some things. If you notice in the cartoon, he apparently has opposable thumbs and fingers. I use that in my fan fic and give an explanation for it. Anyways, on with my next idea. This is what happens before my fan fic occurs with Krypto in it. Now, witness the ascent into Krypto's destiny...

Krypto the Superdog in - Krypto's Hidden Power

Kevin knew he was depressed. Krypto didn't say anything for the entire day. He just felt like sleeping and lying around. Not even Streaky cheered him up anymore. As night fell, the two of them became increasingly worried.

"What's wrong with him?" Streaky asked.

"I don't know," he replied, "maybe we should ask the Dog Stars."

That night, while he was asleep in the backyard, they crept into his dog house and into the rocket, trying to establish a signal with them.

"Oh...it's you," Brainy angrily implied, "what do you want?"

"Krypto's been acting weird lately," said Kevin, "we were wondering if you knew why..."

She looked slightly saddened at what he said. She shook her head.

"I wish I could help you...but he's out of our hands now."

"How can you say that!?" Streaky cried, "he's your friend, he's a Dog Star! Can't you at least try!?"

"We can't help him, only because...he won't forgive us for what we've done...we refused him help, and now our decision claimed a casualty."

The signal ended, and they went above ground. Krypto was nowhere to be seen now.

It started to rain again, as he walked through the streets of Metropolis, the dim lights overhead constantly passing his back. He chose not to be in Superdog form, only because he felt too ashamed to do so.

"I'll never forgive either of them," he thought with a sad look on his face, which then turned to angry, "for what they've done. I'll get my revenge...somehow."

As he kept walking, he felt like he was being watched. It was an incredibly dangerous feeling, even for him. He looked behind him, slowly, but found no one there. Instead of walking now, he ran for his life, weaving in between everyone who passed him. Now, mistakenly heading into an alley, he disappeared into the darkness. After a few more seconds of running, he finally stopped to catch his breath.

"Whoever's following me, show yourself!" he yelled.

Five seconds passed, and he heard a voice right behind him.

"Here I am..."

All he saw after that was a box, slowly opening. The rest of him went blank.

The next day, Krypto still didn't come home. Kevin and Streaky put up missing posters everywhere, but still nothing. No one found him, or even saw him. It's like he completely vanished. Kevin looked up at the stars that night, hoping Krypto was looking back.

"Where are you...?"

Krypto was aboard Mechanikat's ship now, with a strange looking plant attached to his back (the Black Mercy from JLU). Mechanikat and Delilah hovered around him.

"Look at him, Delilah...so helpless and in my paws..." he snickered.

"What should we do with him now, Mechanikat?

"While he's in his little dream world...we'll just make sure he's not soon forgotten by Earth. Yes..."

He went over to his control panel, pushed a button, and a small clip with a remote control popped up. He placed the clip on Krypto's collar, and tested it out. He had complete control over him now.

His dreams were like nothing he'd seen before...he was home on Krypton! Everything was there, even Superman, fully grown. It all felt so real that...he didn't know what to think.

"Welcome home Krypto..." Superman said.

He kneeled down as Krypto ran at him and into his arms and licked his face. Is this really home?

It was much different on Earth. Krypto walked through the streets of Metropolis with the Black Mercy on his back, covered up by his cape. All the cars in the street crashed or stopped, and everyone yelled as he passed by. But he ignored them all, with a blank and somewhat determined look on his face.

"Your first target is Lexcorp..." the voice in his head told him. He had no choice but to follow through.

As he approached the building, he hovered in the air up to the top floor. Everyone inside looked out as his eyes glowed red and sliced through the top of the building to the bottom with his heat vision, cutting it in half. The crash destroyed a lot of it, and as the people evacuated, he flew at them, punching them and killing them all, one by one...

Kevin and Streaky were both watching the news at the time. As an emergency news bulliten came up, they started to pay more attention to it. It showed Krypto fighting the Dog Stars, wreaking everything in site downtown. Without a word, Kevin got up and rushed out the door. Streaky flew out the window, changed into Supercat form.

The two of them saw the true magnitude of the damage as they made their way downtown. He was beating all of the Dog Stars with ease, not even hesitating to catch a breath. As all of them fell, Brainy was the only one left conscious, and Krypto threw her in Kevin and Streaky's direction. She landed on the ground with a skid.

"Brainy, what's going on!?" Streaky asked, completely confused.

"I wish I knew..." she stated, weakly.

Kevin got closer to Krypto as he flew through the air.

"Krypto!!" he yelled.

This attracted his attention. Kevin gave a faint smile, which turned into a frown as Krypto instead flew at him, entranced. His eyes widened as he got closer, and it was too late for Streaky to do anything. He closed his eyes, fearing for the worst.

Nothing happened. He looked in front of him and saw Superman holding Krypto back.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

Kevin nodded, and Superman punched him back into a building, which sent him through even more.

"Why's he doing this, Kevin?" Superman asked him.

"I don't know," he replied, "it's like he's got no control over it."

Krypto came out of the wreckage and attacked Superman, biting his arm and tearing part of his costume. He pushed Krypto aside, but he kept coming back and attacking, soon knocking him to the ground. He lie there, helpless, as Krypto came closer to him on the ground, jumped up, and tried to slam down on him, only to hit a spire of rock that came out of the ground at the last minute in front of Superman.

"What...?" Superman mumbled to himself.

Krypto broke through after punching it a few times, which gave Superman enough time to get away. As they continued to fight, Superman eventually got behind him, and by chance his cape floated up, revealing the Black Mercy. He immediately recognized it.

"No..." he mumbled.

Krypto kicked him with his back legs and sent him flying to where the others were. Kevin rushed to his side.

"It's the Black Mercy..." Superman said, "it's a plant that traps you inside your own mind. And I'm guessing there's some kind of control device on him as well..."

Streaky looked ahead and noticed Mechanikat and Delilah. Mechanikat was laughing as he made Krypto begin to attack again.

"Over there!" Streaky yelled.

Superman flew at Mechanikat, hoping to get the remote, but was immediately pushed down as Krypto stomped him into the ground. They fought it out, and Brainy started to get up.

"You're OK!" Streaky yelled in joy.

"Yes...but we have to stop Krypto, before it's too late."

"But how?" Kevin asked hopelessly.

"Even if we freed his mind from that...thing...he'd still be under Mechanikat's control. You need to stop Mechanikat from giving him any more orders."

"So one of us needs to get the remote from him?" Streaky asked.

"I'll go," Kevin said, boldly.

"What!? Are you kidding!? You'll get hurt, or even worse!"

Kevin took off running, passing Krypto and Superman and getting to Mechanikat. He jumped up, trying to reach the device, but missed him and hit the ground. Mechanikat and Delilah just laughed at this. He tried a second time, and he raised his foot to hold Kevin back. The third time was completely different. He stepped back to get good running speed, and lunged at him again. This time, the entire world around him went gray, and time stopped for everything but him. He didn't notice this as he grabbed it from Mechanikat's hands in a jump and landed behind him. Time unfroze, and the two of them realized what happened.

"How did you...!!?"

He raised it into the air and threw it onto the ground, then stomped on it.

"No...!!!"

Kevin turned around, hoping for it to all be over. Instead, Krypto kept fighting, and his hopes were crushed.

"You..." Mechanikat sneered, "I'll make you pay, boy...!!"

He was interrupted as Streaky came flying, knocking him back into a wall. Brainy tossed Delilah back with her mind, and they all looked at Krypto.

"It's not working!" Streaky exclaimed, worried.

"What should we do then!?" Kevin asked.

"It's possible for me to reach his mind...but only for a short time. I project one of you in there to help him, but that's the best I can do..."

"Then I'll do it!" Streaky said eagerly.

"No...Krypto's my dog. I'll go."

In his mind, Krypto couldn't have had it better. It's everything he dreamed of before, but it all felt real. He had a family, friends, everything. It all seemed so...perfect. But Krypto knew something was wrong. He didn't think anything of it, though. So he didn't care.

"So what? You're just going to give in?" a voice said from out of nowhere. It sounded like Kevin's, and Krypto recognized it.

"What do you mean...?" he asked.

Kevin appeared in front of him, and the entire world went dark and black around him.

"Do you honestly believe all of this is real?"

"...It...it has to be!"

"Don't make me laugh...you're not the Krypto I know. He'd never give up, and he'd know if something was wrong."

"But...I...!"

"Yes?"

"This is my home now...I don't care about what you have to say!"

He shook his head at Krypto.

"You're so selfish. All you want is Krypton, and a family there, when you already have one here on Earth. You want something that will never come back, and I can't believe that you'd think this..."

Kevin disappeared, and Krypto thought about every word he said. Was all of this real? No...he saw through it all now. He looked ahead of him and saw someone. It was a man, with a robe with gold engravings on it, two swords, metal boots, bowl cut hair with intervals in between each strand and the long intervals colored red. Behind him, he saw a symbol. A circle with more circles in the middle and three lines dividing it into thirds, one of bottom, two on top. It felt so...familiar.

In the real world, they continued to fight. Mechanikat and Delilah got up from their dirt nap, and laughed.

"You're all wasting your time..." Delilah exclaimed, "Superdog will fight to the death if he has to, and you can't stop him."

Just as she said that, Superman came flying back into the ground. Krypto was too strong now. He got closer to them all, and Kevin stepped in front of him. He tried to raise one of his paws and hit him, but instead, he slowly threw his arms around him and hugged him.

"Krypto...don't do this..."

He started to calm down, and backed away from him. He stopped a few feet away, and started to go crazy, like he was having a spasm or something. The wind began to flow toward him, and he was gasping for air, yelling out in agony and stumbling around. All of the street lights burst into shards, and everyone who was still around panicked. Now, everyone was noticing that all of the power in the city was gone. Krypto felt like he was in tremendous pain, and the Black Mercy on his back screamed and burst into flames, as did the clip on his collar. He began to faint, and let out a huge light from his body into the sky. Kevin rushed over to his side as he lay there, unconscious.

He slept for three days after that. The Dog Stars hoped they'd forgive him. As he slept, a strange force invaded the Earth from space. They were an organization of humans, and called themselves the Universal Law Enforcement Patrol, or ULEP for short. Krypto's dreams were all about that man he saw now, and that very same symbol. The savior of Earth, and maybe even its own destroyer. James Cerosa...

"Through placid winds I see your eyes, and find not hope but sorrow. Perhaps I see my own demise, for Chaos comes tomorrow."

3StarvingArtist

[85]Oct 25, 2005
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    A word on fan fiction -- I really wouldn't sweat it about stepping on other pple's toes if what occurs in your fic doesn't match up with or differs from theirs' somehow. Unless you had taken someone else's char (a fan creation, not a canon char) and were going, "OMG, this is what happens to So-and-so, and this is the be all to end all for him/her", or going around and attacking pple about their stories, pairings, etc, in which case there would be a prob. Other then that, I think everyone has his or her own interpretations of the KTS-verse (or might have them). For example, some pple think Krypto's a lab or a Russell terrier. I think he's part American bulldog, lab, and Parson Russell terrier myself. We don't all have to write in the same shared story-verse. Well, not unless you want to. Just my thoughts on things. :-)

Well said all around, 3StarvingArtists. Couldn't have put it any better myself.

Thanks, ComicKook.

Also, there's nothing wrong with using elements of another writer's story-verse(s) if you like them enough. I forgot to address that last time. ^_^;

Ladsone

[86]Oct 25, 2005
    • level: 13
    Hello all. I came up with this idea while sitting in the plaza at lunch today. Depending on length, this will be either a 12 or 24-minute episode. NOTE: After thinking about the title and receiving such positive comments from Comickook and Catfan1, I've changed the title.

KRYPTO THE SUPERDOG IN: A Kryptonian Canine in King Arthur's Court

The story opens with Kevin and Krypto on one of their day trips flying in England. Kevin sees the Stonehenge monument as asks Krypto to land so he can take some pictures. Krypto agrees and they walk up to the monument. Kevin is taking pictures and goes inside. Krypto follows him and is telling him about the history of Stonehenge. Suddenly, there is a mild earthquake (about 3 or so on the Richter scale). It only lasts a few seconds and then stops. Unknown to our friends, a piece of red kryptonite has been exposed and somehow it reacts to the monument, causing a time portal to open where the boys are standing. They are transported to the days of Camelot. At first Kevin and Krypto think nothing has happened (Krypto even still has his powers), until they hear the sound of hoof beats coming from over a nearby hill. To their surprise, a knight in full armor, riding a horse in battle armor approaches them. The knight tells them they are on royal ground and must leave immediately. Kevin tries to find out what's going on when the knight tells them to leave or prepare for battle. Kevin tries to tell him that they do not have any weapons, but Krypto says he will take care of this.

Krypto flies into the air and the knight is shocked to see a flying dog. Krypto flies under the horse and picks them up, the knight is telling K-dog to put him down and krypto obliges him by dropping them in a mud puddle. The knight gets up and pulls his sword out, but Krypto uses his heat vision to melt the sword. The knight falls down on his knees, begging for mercy. Kevin comes running from over the hill and tells the knight that Krypto will not hurt him. The knight introduces himself as Sir Thomas, one of King Arthur's knights. The boys shout in unison, "King Arthur?" Sir Thomas tells them that the castle is just over the next hill and they would be welcome at the castle.

Our friends arrive at the castle and are brought before the King. At the same time, Merlin comes into the room and stands next to the King. Kevin tries to explain what happened, but Merlin interrupts him telling the king, "the boy speaks nonsense your majesty. Even I cannot make a dog fly!" Sir Thomas comes to the defense of Kevin telling the King that he indeed saw the dog fly, he went on to explain how Krypto picked up his horse and melted his sword, showing him the melted blade. The king seems fascinated and asks that Krypto duplicate his feats. Kevin tells him to go ahead and they walk outside the throne room into the courtyard. Krypto takes off and flies around the castle. He then goes to the blacksmith shop and picks up an anvil and tosses it over the wall and into the moat. Finally he uses his heat vision to melt a nearby shield.

Just then, a boulder lands in the courtyard. It seems one of Arthur's enemies is bent on storming the castle again. Arthur says that most of his knights are on a mission and there are not enough soldiers to defend the castle. Krypto and Kevin offer to help and the king gladly accepts their help. The King offers K-dog a suit of armor, but Kevin tells him that won't be necessary. Krypto takes off and heads toward the advancing army. The other king sees K-dog coming and laughs. He yells to Arthur (who is standing above the drawbridge) "Is this all you have to defend your castle?" Arthur yells back "You won't be laughing in a few moments." The king orders his army to advance on the castle and take Arthur prisoner. Out of nowhere, K-dog comes flying through knocking the army off its feet. He then takes a large rock, uses his heat vision to shape the rock into a point, and digs a large trench in front of the army. Most of the soldiers are now running away in fear while the enemy king is shouting for his army to come back. Krypto then grabs the opposing king by the collar and flies him to Arthur. He is forced to surrender and is taken to the dungeon.

Later, Arthur's knights return and find out about what happened. They are relieved that the king is safe and want to make Krypto a knight of the round table. Arthur agrees and knights K-dog. Krypto tells them that they are honored, but they cannot stay as the twenty-four hours are almost up and they must return to Stonehenge in order to return to their own time. Arthur and his knights escort them to the monument and thank them for their help. K-dog and Kevin go to the center and the stones start to glow red. The portal opens again and our heroes return to the 21st Century. On their way home, Krypto tells Kevin that he doesn't have to address him as Sir Krypto, and they return home.

LADSONE

catfan1

[87]Oct 25, 2005
    • level: 17
    Hey, I like this, a new twist on the "Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" plot. Nice idea, Ladsone!

Comickook

[88]Oct 25, 2005
    catfan1 wrote:
    Hey, I like this, a new twist on the "Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" plot. Nice idea, Ladsone!

Yeah. What catfan1 said. Definitely a highly entertaining piece.

Ladsone

[89]Oct 25, 2005
    In this case, do we call it "A Kryptonian Canine in King Arthur's Court"?

LADSONE

Comickook

[90]Oct 25, 2005
    Ladsone wrote:
    In this case, do we call it "A Kryptonian Canine in King Arthur's Court"?

LADSONE

Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad title at all.

catfan1

[91]Oct 25, 2005
    • level: 17
    Here's an adventure starring Squeaky and Blaze as adults with super-powers. It takes place about one and a half years after the events in the TV show. Thanks once again to Comickook for editing and contributing some great ideas to this.

The Attack of the Metal Menace

As the scene opens in downtown Metropolis, Krypto is giving Power Cat and Fire Hound a very serious lecture. He and Streaky will be in space most of the day, helping the Dog Stars on a scientific expedition and it will be up to them to protect Metropolis on their own for the first time. Streaky adds that he admits that Squeaky and Blaze have been doing a great job as back-up, and have even saved both his and Krypto's behinds on a few of their tougher adventures, but there ARE an ever-increasing number of really tough bad guys out there.

Squeaky assures Krypto and Streaky they are more than up to the job.

"Nothing to worry about, Uncle Streaky, we learned from the best," Squeaky says, and Blaze agrees. Krypto and Streaky both beam briefly at this, before Krypto returns his focus to the instructions.

Remember, Krypto tells them, if they get in trouble, they can call on Ace in Gotham City for help.

Meanwhile elsewhere in Metropolis, a strange metallic-looking cat is talking to a white female cat. Metal Manx tells his girlfriend, Penelope, he knows his new appearance is a shock to her, but with his new abilities he'll have control of the city's cat gangs in no time. Penelope embraces him and says Manx is still her true love, no matter what those space aliens did to him. Manx tells her to stay put, he's headed downtown to try out his new powers and he'll be back with some presents for her.

With Krypto and Squeaky on their way to outer space, Squeaky tells his partner he's tired of being treated like a child. He and Blaze have had their powers for almost six months and Superdog and Supercat don't seem to trust them on their own, he says. No matter what the two younger heroes accomplish, Superdog and Supercat continue to treat them like junior partners.

Blaze agrees that their mentors underestimate them, but adds their concern is understandable. "Your uncle still thinks of you as a helpless little kitten and me as a little puppy. It's not their fault they happen to be overprotective," Blaze says before puffing himself up with pride and adding "They just don't realize how awesome we are."

Squeaky softens a bit and says, yeah, his Uncle Streaky just wanted them to be ready for anything the bad guys might throw at them and he can't fault Krypto for agreeing.

Blaze smiles. He knows Squeaky can't stay mad at Streaky very long. Even as an adult, it's obvious how much Power Cat still admires his uncle.

"Let's go!" Squeaky says. "We'll show them we're ready for the job!" and they take to the sky and begin patrol without their mentors for the first time. But they seem less than totally serious about their duties. Squeaky says 'watch this' and writes "Power Cat" (leaving out his real name just in case a human crook might be watching from the ground) in the sky by going through a cloud at high speed and doing a series of carefully timed loop-to-loops.

Blaze, who is doing his best to stay focused on patrol, shakes his head, but he can't resist releasing flames that spell out "Fire Hound" just above Squeaky's super-hero name. "Woo Hoo," Squeaky cries, "We're number one" and they high five.

But while the two young heroes engage in horseplay, something much more serious is taking place below.
    Police are firing, in vain, at a small metallic figure that has demolished the front of a pet store, walking out with a supply of toys and collars.

Squeaky, with his super-hearing, finally notices the sounds coming from the other side of Metropolis and tells Blaze it sounds like they're needed.

They arrive to find a metallic cat, overturning cars, punching holes in walls, as people flee in terror. Squeaky touches down and tells the cat his fun is over. But Metal Manx replies, no, it's just beginning and catches Squeaky unaware with a punch that sends him flying into a building across the street.

Blaze is shocked, but is thinking fast enough to attack the cat with his fire power. Metal Manx laughs and says "Just what I hoped you would try." The molten metal flies around Blaze, forms into a solid block and knocks the stunned dog across the street next to Squeaky who is just getting back on his feet.

Squeaky finally recognizes the metallic cat as Max Manx, a rough and tumble alley cat who disappeared weeks ago. Looks like he had an interesting experience, somehow gaining those kind of powers, Squeaky thinks, but he is determined not to let his uncle and Krypto down. He takes aim at the still molten metal with his super-breath, but the cat morphs a hole large enough to evade the blast. Squeaky then tries flying around the metallic manx at super-speed, but Max morphs back into his solid metal form, grabs Squeaky and flings him. As a result, Power Cat ends up flying into a building, but is quicker to recover this time. Blaze tells Squeaky to stand back and he aims his most intense heat at the cat. But Metal Manx seems unaffected as he morphs back into his liquid metal form and slips into a sewer grate where the heroes lose track of him. Unfortunately, many of the sewer pipes are lined with lead, so Squeaky's X-ray vision isn't much help here and there are enough tunnels in the sewers to keep them searching for hours, even WITH Squeaky's super-speed taken into account.

Squeaky is upset and feels like they've let their mentors down. But that's not their only problem. Blaze tells Squeaky to look behind him. The building Squeaky rammed into is cracking and the building next to it is on fire. "Uh oh," Squeaky says. Blaze nods and the two fly back toward the buildings to fix the damage they helped cause.

The two are still working feverishly when the first fire truck arrives. To Blaze's dread, his old mentor, Smokey, is on the truck. Smokey surveys the fire damage and shoots Blaze a cold, angry look, while Blaze wishes he could disappear and Squeaky gulps uncomfortably.

The two young heroes are both ashamed as Smokey reminds them people could have been hurt. Krypto and Streaky would have tried to draw the battle away from a heavily populated area, he says. And, he adds, Blaze especially, should have known better.

Squeaky admits Krypto and Streaky had reminded them of this very point many times, but somehow in the heat of battle they forgot themselves. “We're sorry,” Squeaky tells him. "Getting anyone hurt is the last thing we want to do."

Smokey walks off, shaking his head and examines the burned building. Fortunately, no one was injured but the buildings were both heavily damaged.

Blaze and Squeaky fly off and Blaze says he isn't sure he can show his face again in the city after that fiasco. But Squeaky is determined that they redeem themselves and prove they're up to the job. Squeaky does, however, admit that they can't just go charging in recklessly against a formidable foe like this. Blaze agrees that they need a plan.

They ponder the problem, Metal Manx is difficult to harm, can change shape to molten form and seems nearly impossible to stop in battle. Blaze finally says, "The guy is solid metal half the time and liquid metal the other half. What can we do? Trap him with a giant magnet? "

Squeaky gets an inspiration. "Of course, magnetism. Blaze, you're a genius! For a dog anyway!" he says, grinning.

So they stop at S.T.A.R. Labs and borrow a huge magnet being used for experiments at , along with a huge tank and spray nozzle and a freeze ray, all of which Squeaky can carry with his super-strength, albeit not easily.

Soon the alarm sounds again and the heroes respond, hiding their gear behind the jewelry store as they start toward the front. Metal Manx is inside picking up some items for his girlfriend and seems unconcerned when he steps outside to see Squeaky and Blaze. He arrogantly tells the two that even their mentors couldn't stop him now. But he also comments that he's going to enjoy humiliating the two super-animals some more.

This time, however, Squeaky dodges the solid metal fists and blades the villain is using in solid form quite capably and then, upon one of Metal Manx's swings, grabs him super-swiftly and flips him before he could go liquid. Blaze pretends to charge at Manx to get to the gear the heroes stashed. Manx "dodges" the "attack" as liquid metal, but gets blasted backwards by Squeaky's super-breath.

Embarrassed by this turn of events, Metal Manx changes back to solid metal form and grapples with Squeaky, who proves as strong as Manx is in solid metal form, but only JUST.

But, while Squeaky is keeping the too-upset to think-straight Manx busy, Blaze aims and activates the magnet they brought. Under Blaze's control, the magnet pulls on Manx and when he turns to liquid form, Squeaky turns on the freeze ray and freezes the cat, shoving the molten form inside a refrigeration unit. Squeaky looks at the oddly-shaped form and cracks, "I just don't get into this modern art myself." He and Blaze laugh and high five.

As the lab personnel take the metal cat away, Squeaky turns to Blaze and remarks, maybe they need to start taking this hero thing a little more seriously. Blaze agrees, no more goofing off. After they help repair the damage caused in the battle with Metal Manx, an employee at the nearby meat market is at the back door, and asks if the heroic dog and cat would like some free samples. Squeaky says there's nothing wrong with a little snack once in a while and he's sure it's what his uncle would do. Blaze replies, why not? They've definitely earned it.

As they enjoy their feast, they look up to see two familiar figures in front of them, just back from their Dog Star mission.

Streaky sarcastically asks if they found their patrol duties too taxing, adding they seem to be very busy. Krypto recalls Streaky's tendency to goof off himself (though, in all fairness, Streaky HAS been gradually getting better about not doing that as much as he used to; mainly because he is trying to set as good an example for his nephew as possible), and is amused by the supercat's lecture on the importance of hard work. But outwardly he agrees with Supercat and sternly says he hopes the two did more than look for free food while he and Streaky were gone.

Squeaky can only say, "Actually, I think we proved our mettle," as Blaze groans at the bad pun, and Krypto and Streaky look on, puzzled at the comment, though they DO accept the two younger super-animals' offer to share the food as Squeaky and Blaze explain what they went through to their mentors.

X-626

[92]Oct 26, 2005
    Dark's Teacher

*Featuring the return of Dark Krypto.

Dark has yet another outburst of power when he begins to get pikced on by Mutsy's crew. Krypto arrives to stop him, only to find that Dark has ran away. That night, Dark tries to sleep but can't. He keeps hearing a strange voice in his head. "You're pathetic aren't you? How could you ever be my reincarnation?" the voice tells him. Sparks finally falls asleep, and to his surprise a dog that looks just like Krypto is in it. This dog has the same voice that Dark has been hearing. Dark asks who the dog is, and the dog says that he is him. "You don't know what you are, do you?" the dog laughs. The dog explains to Dark exactly what he did in his past life. Dark refuses to believe it and calls the dog a liar. The dog laughs evilly and tells him that if he can't learn to control his powers, he'll take them back. Dark begs the dog to teach him how to use these "powers", but the dog laughs some more. Dark wakes up wondering about his strange dream. The next day, he confonts Krypto and asks him to be his teacher. Krypto asks how he knew about them and Dark tells him about his dream. Krypto realized that the dog in his dream was Dark Krypto, and that perhaps it would be best to train Dark. Dark asks Krypto is he really did all that stuff. "You didn't, he did." Krypto tells him. Krypto begins to teach Dark how to use his powers properly, but it takes a while before Dark even learns how to summon them at will. Dark leaves that night and Krypto tells him that they'll resume the lesson the next week. Krypto hears a familiar voice that tells him "You screw this up and I'll take over his training." and Krypto begins to wonder if Dark Krypto is really gone.

X-626

[93]Oct 28, 2005
    Father and Son

*24 minute episode.
    **Last episode to feature Dark Krypto as a villain.

As Krypto continues to train Dark on a weekly schedule, he notices that Dark is hardly making any progress at all. He wonders why Dark is having so much trouble controlling them. The next night after his training, Dark has another dream involving Dark Krypto. Dark notices that he is trapped in some kind of barrier and can't break loose. Dark Krypto looks at Dark and Dark's eyes turn green for a second. Dark shakes his head as he wakes up. Even though his training isn't for another week, Dark seeks out Krypto. He begins to feel strange and his eyes suddenly turn green again. As if in some kind of trance, Dark flies into space, and he can breathe in the vacuum of space. He approaches Mechanikat's ship and breaks in forcefully. Mechanikat freaks out thinking it's the Dog Stars, Krypto, or Streaky, but discovers on the monitors that it is only a puppy. He sends his catbots out to capture the puppy, but Dark easily trashes them. Dark barges into Mechanikat's central control room and Mechanikat blocks his way. "Get lost!" Dark orders. Dark smacks him out of the way and approaches a group of small locked doors. He uses his heat vision and approaches a piece of red kryptonite. Mechanikat shouts "No, you can't!" as a strange light enveops dark and the kryptonite and he replies, "I just did." And explosions occurs on the ship. Back on Earth, Krypto is playing in the park with Kevin, Streaky, and Andrea. Kevin throws a frisbee at Krypto and Krypto gets read to catch it. He suddenly freezes and it hits him in the head. Kevin and the others wonder what happened to him to make him freeze like that. They turn around and stand motionless as Dark Krypto is seen hovering above them. "Hey, remember me?" he smirks.

-(commercial break)

Krypto notices Dark lying motionless on Dark Krypto's back and he asks what he did to Dark. Dark Krypto tells him that he didn't do anything to his, what one would call, "son". He explains that Dark freed him from the kryptonite. A flashback is seen back on the ship where after the white light appeared, the kryptonite shattered and Dark Krypto was released. He was seen panting heavily with Mechanikat cowering in fear. Dark collapses on the ground, he was now without any powers. Dark Krypto thanks him and tosses him onto his back. He then destroys the ship. Dark Krypto tells hims that he no longer has any emotional attachment to Kevin and sets Dark down. He knocks everyone aside telling them nobody will interfere. The two battle and Krypto notices that Dark Krypto isn't as strong as before, but he is still stronger. Kevin and the others try to wake Dark up. Dark wakes up and asks what happened. He realizes that Dark Krypto is now battling Krypto and that he really did release him. Dark Krypto has the real one pinned down and tells him it's all over. Krypto asks why is hesitating to finish him off. Krypto states that he is not the same Dark Krypto that first appeared, that when he was eresurrected, he left his true "evil" self behind and developed his own attachment for Kevin. The reason he never destroyed Krypto was because he was hoping he would be around to stop him from hurting Kevin. He mocks that Dark Krypto won't go through with hurting anyone if he does defeat Krypto. Dark apologizes for releasing Dark Krypto and states that he is powerless to help. Dark Krypto grows furious with Krypto's comment and tells him he really will kill him this time. Dark shouts "Stop!" at the top of his lungs and Dark Krypto suddenly stops in mid-air. Dark wonders what happened and says "Up!", causing Dark Krypto to move upwards. Dark Krypto may have his powers, but Dark is in control. Dark tells him he'll show him what true evil is and tells Dark Krypto to turn over. He says "fall" and Dark Krypto plummets to the ground. Dark Krypto gets up and charges at Dark. Dark yells "Sit boy!" and Dark Krypto falls to the ground. He repeats this until Dark Krypto gives up and tries to take control of Dark again. Dark tells him the trick won't work anymore and that Dark Krypto is not his father. Dark Tells Dark Krypto to leave with him and everyone just stares with amazement. They stop in an ally and Dark tells his "father" that he won't be doing anything anymore and Dark Krypto's powers suddenly turn off. Dark can control when he can use them as well. Dark says he's going to sleep and Dark Krypto just stares at him as he does. Dark Krypto realizes that if Dark dies, he will as well. "You're more evil than I could ever hope to be. You've surpassed me in that. I'm proud of you son!" Dark Krypto says as he takes off his cap and covers up Dark with it. He looks up at the sky and says, "You were right Krypto, I'm not the evil dog I once was." Dark Krypto takes his symbol off of his chest and crushes it under his foot. He turns to Dark and says "It's time I treated you more like my son." and then lies down next to him, smiling.

Ladsone

[94]Oct 31, 2005
    Hello my friends. I started working on this episode idea while on vacation (I'll have to try this a little more often). Amazing how the head clears when you're away from the office.

KRYPTO THE SUPERDOG IN: Off the Deep End

The story opens in the backyard on a Saturday afternoon. Kevin is giving K-dog a bath while Streaky is watching from the safety of the fence. Krypto is actually enjoying it (much to Streaky's amazement). Kevin is about to give Krypto his rinse when the radio comlink in K-dog's collar starts beeping. Kevin finishes the rinse job and they all head down to the rocket. Ace is on the other end and asks that he, Streaky and Kevin report to the compound ASAP. Krypto and Streaky change into Superdog and Supercat and they take the rocket sled to JLA headquarters. Ace tells them that the other members are on other assignments, so it will just be the four of them.

Our heroes arrive at the compound and head for the situation room. They run in and notice Ace standing in front of the monitors. They are focused on Metropolis harbor where several large ships are just off shore. Just then, a hatch on the largest ship opens and out walks Aquaman. Several reporters are there and they run up to him, shoving microphones in his face. He shoos them away saying he is looking for the Justice League of Animals. Upon hearing this, our heroes take off for the harbor. Moments later, they arrive and meet up with Aquaman. He informs them that Dorcan is missing and would like their help in finding him. Krypto tells Aquaman that they will be more than glad to help look for him. Aquaman tells them that Dorcan was last seen three days ago leaving Atlantis on one of his regular patrols. Our heroes leave and return to the compound where they load into the mini-sub and head for Atlantis.

They boys arrive at Atlantis and meet with Aquaman in the palace. Aquaman tells them that he suspects his brother, Ocean Master is the one who kidnapped Dorcan, but he cannot prove it. Ace and Krypto check the area around the palace for clues while Kevin and Streaky go back to the mini-sub and use the sub's tracking system to home in on Dorcan's tracking device (which is located in his headband). They get a reading that shows him being in an underwater mountain range about 30 miles away. Our heroes climb into the sub and head toward the range. They come to within a mile of the range and stop. Kevin notices a large cave opening and the tracking signal seems to be coming from within. Ace and Krypto don diving suits and swim out from the sub and into the cave. They swim through the cave and surface in an underground cavern. Krypto tries to radio the mini-sub, but the walls are too thick for the signal to go through. Suddenly, Krypto picks up Dorcan yelling for help. He and Ace run through the cavern and find Dorcan trapped in a pool. Krypto jumps in to carry Dorcan back to the cave opening when suddenly, a shadowy figure comes out from behind a wall. It's not Ocean Master, but Aquaman's mortal enemy, Black Manta. Manta says he was hoping that Aquaman would come and rescue his beloved dolphin, but you two will do. He pushes a button on a remote control and a huge lid closes over the pool, trapping K-dog and Dorcan underwater. Ace runs towards Manta to stop him, but Manta pushes another button and Ace falls through a trap door into a pit. The walls are covered with algae so Ace is unable to climb out.

Back at the mini-sub, Kevin is worried that Ace and Krypto have been gone too long and they have not heard from either of them. He and Streaky grab the other diving suits and swim into the cave (Streaky says that for his friends, he will get wet). They arrive at the opening and see Black Manta. Streaky is able to hear Manta talking about trapping Aquaman and taking over Atlantis as his own. Meanwhile, Krypto is trying to lift the lid off the pool, but is having little success (He believes that since there is no sunlight this far down, it is limiting his powers). An alarm goes off on Krypto's suit warning him he only has about 20 minutes of air left in his suit. Just then, Kevin is able to contact K-dog and ace on the built-in radios. Krypto tells him about their situation and tells Kevin to go back to Atlantis and get help. Kevin tells Streaky to stay out of sight and keep an eye on Black Manta in case there is a chance that he can help Krypto and Ace. Kevin then swims back to the sub and returns to Atlantis. At first the guards refuse to let him enter the city, but Kevin tells them that he has a message for Aquaman from the JLA. The guards allow Kevin to enter and take him to the palace.

Kevin tells Aquaman that they have found Dorcan in a cavern and that Black Manta is holding him, Krypto and Ace prisoner. Aquaman tells his commander to ready his troops and subs for a rescue mission. Aquaman invites Kevin to come along and Kevin says that he will need to bring the mini-sub because Krypto's air tanks are almost empty. Aquaman tells his guards to go with Kevin and help him any way they can. Moments later, Three subs full of troops and the mini-sub leave the Atlantis air locks and head for the cavern. They arrive and Aquaman leads his troops inside. Kevin and one of the soldiers bring spare air tanks in case they are needed.

Aquaman and his troops enter the cavern and find Ace. They get him out of the pit and find the metal lid. Just then, Black Manta fires his laser pistol and the troops scatter and return fire. The battle goes on for a few minutes when Manta finds Streaky hiding behind a wall. "A friend of Aquaman no doubt" Manta says, "I'll take care of you right now". From out of nowhere, a batarang knocks the laser pistol out of Manta's hand and Streaky, using his super speed grabs the remote control from Manta's belt and takes it to Aquaman. He pushes the right button and the lid opens revealing K-dog and Dorcan (It's a good thing, because Krypto was on reserve air). Ace makes sure K-dog and Dorcan are alright and goes after Manta with the other quickly behind him. Manta jumps into his jet sub and flies away. Aquaman tells his soldiers to let him go and they return back to the cavern. Aquaman and Dorcan thank our friends for their help and they help get Dorcan back into the water for the trip back to Atlantis.

Back at the palace, Aquaman again thanks our heroes for all their hard work. They are then escorted out of Atlantis and return home.

LADSONE

dcfan1

[95]Nov 2, 2005
    What are the members of the "League of Supercats" and the "Justice League of Animals"? I apparently was gone longer than I thought and I forgot to read the stories. I have an exciting story but I need to know who is with the League of Supercats/JLA.

3StarvingArtist

[96]Nov 2, 2005
    The only team I'm (kinda) sure about is the JLA.

JLA "A team" -- Krypto, Wanda the Wonderdog, Chameleon Collie, Streaky(?), Ace, Zipster, Dorcan, and Verdant Victory.

"B team" -- Big Ardia, Wargod, Ophanim (sp?), TechHound, Cafall, Comet.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything. o.o Oh, and everyone's bios are in the "Hero's/Villain's pets" thread.

Comickook

[97]Nov 2, 2005
    3StarvingArtist wrote:

JLA "A team" -- Krypto, Wanda the Wonderdog, Chameleon Collie, Streaky(?), Ace, Zipster, Dorcan, and Verdant Victory.

"B team" -- Big Ardia, Wargod, Slick, Sage, Stalker, Warp, Ophanim (sp?), TechHound, Cafall, Comet.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything. o.o Oh, and everyone's bios are in the "Hero's/Villain's pets" thread.

Well, the JLAnimals anyway. (well, apart from Krypto, Ace and Streaky themselves).

As for the League of Super Cats, that's Isaac's idea, but they go as follows...

Diamond (basically a feline version of Brainy Barker; female)

Gruff (big male cat; super-strong)

Hashu (snow and ice powers; female)

Jin (Air control powers and, essentially, super-breath)

Then there's my and catfan1's additions to Isaac's original four members:

Power Puss (Kryptonian cat with all standard abilities, but landed on a world hundreds of light years from Earth; female [see her file in "Present Day Characters"])

Atomic Tom (no file up yet, but he basically has the same powers as Hot Dog but isn't as .... well, hot headed most of the time; male)

Crabby Tabby (has muscles conditioned to withstand ocean bottom pressures, can breathe equally well on land or underwater, grow to three times the size of a normal tabby cat, morph his front paws into giant crab-like pinchers generate a nearly indestructible shell around his back and torso; male [no file up but I'm thinking about it])

Purring Pete (has a special purr that can either be used to hypnotize of emit a powerful sonic attack, depending on the frequency; male [no file up yet, but it's coming as soon as I can think about it]).

There. That's the entirety of the teams to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for fielding most of the JLAnimals, 3StarvingArtists.

dcfan1

[98]Nov 2, 2005
    Thanks for the characters!

I had a dream last night about Snooky talking to Krypto and asking him to create a cyborg just like Mechanikat so I'm going to tell you what happened in my dream...

Two years ago I created a character called Hairball and he had the power to do anything that any other person could not (magic), and wanted to fight evil with it. He's going to make a cameo in my story. Hairball is based off of my cat, who looks exactly like Hairball and inspired me to write a story about Hairball. I still need to finish it, though.

Mechanical Snooky

The scene starts off as Krypto is twisting and turning in his own dream on the floor. He can't forget the horror he saw a few days ago. Then, there's a voice in his head. "Krypto!" It sounded like Snooky, but then Krypto woke up. It was thunderstorming outside.

The next night, Krypto had a flashback and then all of the sudden, there was darkness. Then, Snooky came into view. "What is going on?" Krypto asks. Snooky explains about how he's not dead yet but will be soon if Krypto doesn't act soon. "How?" Krypto asks, and Snooky explains that Mechanikat was once almost dead too. Mechanikat was a ruthless villain in the other side of the universe. His name was Michael the Ruthless. He teamed up with Snooky to steal even more stuff. Until one day, a shot was fired and it hit straight into Michael. Snooky gasped, and retreated to the spaceship. There, Snooky did surgery, downloading his memory and making a new robotic body for him. When adding color, the machine malfunctioned and returned odd colors, but nontheless Michael was reborn. Later on, news tablets everywhere called him a "Mechanical Cat" and Michael decided to name himself the "Mechanikat".

Around the time Mechanikat was born, the Dog Stars were also formed, and they tried many times to stop him with their amazing powers. Then came Krypto the Superdog and had Mechanikat retreating, yet Snooky wants the same thing done to him. "How am I going to build you a body?" Krypto asks, and Snooky explains that he will know.

Krypto wakes up the next morning, a bit tired but nonetheless tries to tell the JLA/Supercats about last night. Diamond, Gruff, Jin, Hasu, Ace, Streaky, Wanda, Chameleon Collie, Zipster, Dorcan, Verdant Victory, Big Ardia, Wargod, Tech Hound, Cafall, Blaze Hound, Comet, etc. came, but Krypto did not want to call the Dog Stars after what happened. Tech Hound maps out what he's going to do with the cyborg body, then Krypto blurts out the other idea for Snooky's body and then covers his mouth. (That wasn't him speaking!) Tech Hound simply replies, "Wow! That's better than mine!"

After a few hours of gathering parts, building the body, and other things, they notice the only thing missing was to download his mind into a 512GB small chip. Brainy came by to apologize to Krypto and Brainy asks if she could help with anything. "Where are the others?" Krypto asks. "They didn't want to come, but I wanted to forgive you by helping. I heard what you said." Krypto thinks she is going to screw up again but Blaze disagrees, and says if they could download his mind onto the chip. Brainy agrees, and Blaze inserts the chip into Brainy's pillow, and Brainy begins to read Snooky's mind, and while she's reading Snooky's mind, the pillow is reading what Brainy is reading and downloading it onto the 1-inch-sized 512GB chip. Meanwhile, the JLA and Supercats are almost done building the body. Suddenly, Krypto heards a voice in his mind. "Hurry, Krypto, I don't have much time left on Earth!" The voice also appears in Brainy's head, which is echoed throughout the room in everybodys' minds. They gasp and try and work faster. Immediately, Tech Hound and everybody else announce it is done, and so does Brainy. All they need to do is put the chip in, link the costume with the cyborg body, and activate. They do so, and in Snooky's right eye, it reads "0%" (and going up) and in Snooky's left eye it reads "100%". When Snooky's right eye reads 100%, Snooky blinks his eye, revealing a new Snooky. Brainy alerts Snooky that his mind is in the cyborg body, but the soul is still left in the old body. If the mind is seperated from the soul for more than 1 hour, the mind will fail. Snooky replies, "Don't worry. I know a cat named Hairball and his scepter that will do the job." Some snicker at the thought of the name, but nonetheless Snooky immediately goes through the roof flying with his jetpack and into Mechanikat's ship for revenge. The others follow for the destruction of Mechanikat. When Snooky finally comes in the ship's control room, they find Mechanikat and Delilah. "You!" Mechanikat says. "How can you be alive? I killed you." Snooky replies, "You can thank my new hero pals for rebuilding me."
    "What do you mean?" asked Mechanikat.
    "Right after you killed me, I called Krypto to help me build the same body you're in, only with new and better features."
    Immediately the heroes blast through the walls, but Snooky asks that they do not interfere. It's his own 1-on-1 battle now. Mechanikat uses a variety of weapons but Snooky goes, "Hah! Those are my old ones. I've got new ones now." And uses so many black-belt manuevers and weapons even Krypto doesn't know Snooky anymore. Tech Hound is crying happily at the fact that it worked. At last, Snooky reached Mechanikat's mechanical insides and turned them off. He was permanently shut off. Snooky also lurked behind Delilah and said, "Boo." Immediately, Delilah screamed and held up a white flag, surrendering. Snooky falls back, laughing, tired but happy about finally getting revenge on Mechanikat. The heroes sent him and Delilah to the galatic jail for studying.

Two things I still have to tell you all before I end the story. First off, Snooky asked if he can join the JLA as a part-time hero, and they agreed. Also, Snooky asked if Krypto and Brainy can come and meet Hairball. Snooky let out a sharp cry and a portal opened with Hairball coming out of it. Hairball was a white cat, with a spot on him and his tail was black. He was holding a blue stick which looked like a scepter.

"Snooky."
    "Hairball."
    "Something is different about you. Why are you a robot and evil?"
    "I can explain that later. My soul is still in the body, I need you to transfer it to my robotic body."
    "Alright then."

A green object was going from Snooky's old body to Snooky's new body. "He is complete." said Hairball, and ripped a hole in the dimension to go back to his own universe. So now, Snooky is a hero, and no longer a villain.

Isaac6356

[99]Nov 2, 2005
    • level: 15
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:

"B team" -- Big Ardia, Wargod, Slick, Sage, Stalker, Warp, Ophanim (sp?), TechHound, Cafall, Comet.

Well, the JLAnimals anyway. (well, apart from Krypto, Ace and Streaky themselves).

Power Puss (Kryptonian cat with all standard abilities, but landed on a world hundreds of light years from Earth; female [see her file in "Present Day Characters"])

Atomic Tom (no file up yet, but he basically has the same powers as Hot Dog but isn't as .... well, hot headed most of the time; male)

Crabby Tabby (can grow to three times the size of a normal tabby cat and morph his front paws into giant crab-like pinchers; male [no file up but I'm thinking about it])

Purring Pete (has a special purr that can either be used to hypnotize of emit a powerful sonic attack, depending on the frequency; male [no file up yet, but it's coming as soon as I can think about it]).

There. That's the entirety of the teams to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for fielding most of the JLAnimals, 3StarvingArtists.

Yay. More members.

Gosh darn it. I just got to think of something to introduce Hatchi, my newly made character from the "Present Day Fan Characters" topic. But I just don't know what to do. I'll think of something though.

Comickook

[100]Nov 2, 2005
    Isaac6356 wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:

Power Puss (Kryptonian cat with all standard abilities, but landed on a world hundreds of light years from Earth; female [see her file in "Present Day Fan Characters"])

Crabby Tabby (has muscles conditioned to withstand ocean bottom pressures, can breathe equally well on land or underwater, grow to three times the size of a normal tabby cat, morph his front paws into giant crab-like pinchers and mentally generate a nearly indestructible shell around his torso and back; male [no file up but I'm thinking about it])

Yay. More members.

Gosh darn it. I just got to think of something to introduce Hatchi, my newly made character from the "Present Day Fan Characters" topic. But I just don't know what to do. I'll think of something though.

I understand, Isaac. And thanks for not minding the added characters. Speaking of which though, no offense, but I wouldn't mind you putting up a file for the founding four LoSC members.