TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode ideas 2

X-626

[121]Nov 14, 2005
    • level: 51
    With all of my Dark Krypto stories now out of the way, I've decided to focus on a new group of villians.

Band of Theives

Right away, the episode begins with a bank being robbed at night by a mysterious group of animals. They call themselves the "Band of Thieves", and contain a group of 4 dogs, 2 cats, and a tanuki. The leader is a dog that wears cloak, covering their body and face. The dog stars spotted the trouble after receiving word of these villains and a battle ensues. The Band of Thieves manages to escape, but leaves the stolen goods behind. Krypto and Streaky arrive, only to find themselves too late. After Brainy tells them about the band, the two head back home. The next day, Krypto and Streaky walk through the town as their normal selves, when Krypto spies a white female dog with a ribbon around her head that looks just like him. Krypto falls in love her and walks over to introduce himself. Never having done it a love gesture before, he falls and sumbles in front of her. The dog laughs and helps him up, telling him her name is Aria. Streaky sighs and decides to leave them both alone. Krypto and Aria spend the rest of the day together. Thankfully, no emergencies happen so Krypto is glad that he doesn't have to show her what he really is. After doing many events together, Krypto heads home with a smile on his face. After he leaves, another dog approaches Aria and asks her why she's so happy. Aria replies with "I may have found us a new member." and runs off with the other dog. At Kevin's house, Kevin gets a nausiated by Krypto's talk of Aria, until Krypto mocks him by saying, "What about you and Andrea?". Kevin gets embarassed and the two decide to say no more. Later that night, Krypto goes on patrol with Streaky and the two find out the Band of Thieves are at it again. They arrive to see the Dog Stars already duking it out with them, except this time the Dog Stars are losing. Krypto defeats three of the dogs while Streaky does the same with cats. The tanuki shows off its shapeshifting powers, but the Dog Stars take care of it. Krypto confronts the leader and the leader tells him that the fight isn't over. The leader throws a smoke bomb and all of the band members manage to get away.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mammal_Mage

[122]Nov 14, 2005
    • level: 24
    Aria's a member, right?

Comickook

[123]Nov 14, 2005
    • level: 9
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    Aria's a member, right?

Actually, yeah. That would be a pretty logical assumption, Mammal_Mage. In fact, I'd hazard a further guess and guess she's the tanuki.

My reasoning?

The tanuki's a shape-shifter, right? That means he/she can assume any form. Even if Aria was the leader behind that full-face cloak and thought to line the outfit with lead (so that Krypto and Streaky's X-ray vision couldn't penetrate the disguises), Krypto would still probably recognize the voice when the leader made that end comment upon the gang's escape. The shape-shifter, on the other hand, might be able to alter voices with bodies, so Krypto couldn't easily place the tanuki's voice.

Still, I have to say, once more a pretty interesting looking story. I mean, Krypto falling for a villainess? Man. I hope Rosie doesn't find out about that; she might be trying to rip that super-two-timer a new one. (just kidding on that one statement; I know Krypto and Rosie are just friends; I just couldn't resist) Seriously though; the thought of Krypto falling for a villainess IS a pretty intriguing thought (and somehow, I don't think he's going to have the same luck with Aria that Darkwing Duck did with Morgana McCawber, Hercules [Disney version] did with Megara or Goofy did with Clarabelle in "the Three Musketeers").

Ladsone

[124]Nov 14, 2005
    • level: 13
    I forwarded your message to Casey. He says to tell everyone hello and he's looking forward to chatting with all of you soon. He'll be back over this way next month for Christmas.

LADSONE

Comickook

[125]Nov 14, 2005
    Ladsone wrote:
    I forwarded your message to Casey. He says to tell everyone hello and he's looking forward to chatting with all of you soon. He'll be back over this way next month for Christmas.

LADSONE

That's great news, Ladsone.

X-626

[126]Nov 14, 2005
    For those of you who wants to know what happens in future ideas, here are some major spoilers. So, don't read them unless you want the entire idea spoiled. *Highlight to read*

Aria is indeed a member, and she is the leader of the group. Aria's gang is new in the city, so they don't know anything about Krypto being Superdog and Krypto doesn't know about Aria. After Superdog's first thwart at their plans, Aria wonders if Krypto is really Superdog. So, she sends two of the members to ambush them on one of their dates. When this happens, Krypto recognizes them, but realizes he can't show them his true self because then not only will they know it's really him, but Aria will too and might become scared or dump him. So, Krypto fights like a normal dog showing no signs of superstrength and actually wins. Aria becomes convinced that Krypto is not Superdog and tries to get him to join the Band of Thieves, not through direct means though. At first, she isn't truly in love with him and just pretends to like him. She does this because she has a power that can make any male dog fall in love with her, and she thinks that is the case with Krypto. However, she soon actually falls for him. One day while fighting the Band of Thieves, Krypto accidently unmasks Aria and blurts out her name, giving away his identity as well. Aria and the group flee, and Krypto doesn't have the heart to stop them. Aria still likes Krypto though, and vice versa, but she knows he would never join them now. She then comes up with a plan that will allow her to be with Krypto.

I decided not to spoil all of it, I did more than enough. Also, you'll see a bit of jealousy swell up from characters like Rosie and Mammoth Mutt when they find out about Krypto and Aria.

X-626

[127]Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, here's the next idea with the Band of Thieves.

Target: Krypto

The Band of Thieves is at their hideout discussing the situation. They're concerned about the appearance of Superdog and Supercat. After their first battle with the Dog Stars, they were able to analyze their data and managed to fight well enough to defeat them. However, they didn't have enough information on these two to be able to defeat them quite yet. The leader pulled back the hood of the cloak, revealing Aria. One of the cats ask "So leader lady, what are you going to do now?", and Aria says hey'll find a way to stop Superdog and Supercat. After carefully examining pictures they had taken of the two, Aria noticed a strange resemblence of Superdog and Krypto. "Could he be...? There's no way!" she thinks to herself. She tells two of the three other dogs, Fang and Nack, to ambush Krypto next time they were together, and told them exactly what to do. "Now we'll see two things: if you're really Superdog, and if you're worthy enough to be in this band." she said to herself. The next day, Krypto told Kevin about the Band of Thieves while he took Kevin and Andrea to school. Streaky thnaked Krypto because he can't carry Andrea on his back while Krypto can. After that happened, Krypto said he was going to explore the town, where Streaky mocked him because he was going to try and find Aria. Krypto just laughed along and went his way. He eventually met up with Aria, and the two walked the town together. Fang and Nack soon approached Krypto and Aria. "Nice girlfriend you got there buddy. Hand the babe over and nobody gets hurt." they said. Krypto recognized them as being part of the Band of Thieves and wanted to stop them. However, he was afraid that if he showed his true self not only would the band know it was him, but Aria would realize the truth and she might become scared of him. The two got ready to attack and he got down and snarled at the two, before pouncing them. It was a goold ol' fashion dogfight, and Krypto managed to win in the end, panting heavily and appearing to be badly hurt. "Guess he's not Superdog, but that's better news for us." Aria thought to herself. After the two spent more time together, Krypto headed back to Kevin's school. Once he got there, Kevin asked what happened to him and Krypto told him everything. Back at the hideout, the band greeted Aria, who smacked Fang and Nack across the room. "That's for calling me babe!" she smirks. She turns towards everyone and discuss their next plan.

Comickook

[128]Nov 15, 2005
    Hey. X-626. Thanks for this next installment of your current storyline. This IS looking to be some downright intriguing stuff to be certain. As usual, I'll certainly be looking forward to more.

dcfan1

[129]Nov 15, 2005
    Hey...

Apparently Dave, me and his friends have come up on one idea... Krypto will change in a way, permanently, although we haven't come up for a story yet. When I say Krypto will change, I mean something might happen for Krypto in terms of his strength, although there might be another thing *wink wink* Expect the story to be posted as soon as we develop an idea. (In which... since my brother lives about 90 miles away and always busy, will be hard to contact him until Sunday)

Mammal_Mage

[130]Nov 15, 2005
    • level: 24
    about x-626's idea. it sounds like what is happening on american dragon: jake long.(not that i don't like ethier)

Comickook

[131]Nov 15, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    about x-626's idea. it sounds like what is happening on american dragon: jake long.(not that i don't like ethier)

Actually, Mammal_Mage, I've never actually sat down to watch an episode of "American Dragon: Jake Long" so I wouldn't know. I was actually more reminded of Darkwing Duck's first meeting with Morgana McCawber in "Fungus Amongus" or Stitch's first meeting with Angel; presumably BECAUSE I never watch the cartoon you mention. No intended disrespect to the fans of AD:JL of course.

At any rate, it doesn't take awile from the fact X-626's storyline IS looking pretty interesting so far.

Comickook

[132]Nov 15, 2005
    dcfan1 wrote:
    Hey...

Apparently Dave, me and his friends have come up on one idea... Krypto will change in a way, permanently, although we haven't come up for a story yet. When I say Krypto will change, I mean something might happen for Krypto in terms of his strength, although there might be another thing *wink wink* Expect the story to be posted as soon as we develop an idea. (In which... since my brother lives about 90 miles away and always busy, will be hard to contact him until Sunday)

Yeah, I can understand that. I'll certainly be curious to see what you come up with.

dcfan1

[133]Nov 15, 2005
    Or Yu-Gi-Oh!. Apparently I came up with this fan fiction myself... so here it is...

Looks Can Be Deceiving (sp?)

The scene opens up as the Downtown Dogs scratch in the trash cans for food. Upon passing an electronic store with a lot of TV's, there is a tape showing Krypto saving Metropolis (and then, Krypto smiling) A kid and his mom walk up to the TV, and the kid says, "Superdog is so cute, I wish I could have him." And the mom simply replies, "Oh, but you already have the Superdog Beanie Baby at home." Muttsy looks around, disappointed, and wishes that Superdog would be hated by everybody. Upon entering a trash can, they find a Red gem that is Red Kryptonite. They knew from past experience that it has a weird effect on Superdog/Supercat. Muttsy's two counterparts agrees, and they plan on surprising Superdog with it, and they think that the same effect will happen to them. *dun dun dun*

Next day, Krypto is out on patrol as he hears a cry from Muttsy. Krypto isn't trustworthy of Muttsy, but he went down anyway. When Krypto gets there and asks, "What's wrong?" Muttsy suddenly throws Red Kryptonite at him. Instead of what Muttsy was expecting for him to lose his memory, it was better for them, but worse for Krypto: All of the Downtown Dogs have turned into Krypto's normal dog form, which is a good opportunity for Muttsy and the gang to ruin Superdog's reputation. Krypto warns them not to do anything or he will put them in the shelter again. With a grim smile, Muttsy agrees.

Later on, while Superdog is on the other side of the world, the Downtown Dogs are enjoying kicking trash cans, stealing hammers and breaking the glass and tapes with the hammers. Apparently Krypto's superdog duties are done for the day and decides to turn into Krypto mode. When he steps onto the front lawn, there is immediately an angry mob. Kevin looks out the windows to see Krypto and the angry mob, and the mob wants Krypto gone. Kevin immediately makes a distraction, so that Krypto can go into the backyard to change back, flies up to Kevin's window and tells him to meet him in the Park, and Krypto flies there. On the ground, the angry mob keeps chanting, "Oh, Superdog, when will you beat the criminal dog?"

10 minutes later, at a hidden spot at Metropolis park, they meet. Apparently Krypto explains that the Downtown Dogs turned into them w/out the powers and that they must have wrecked havoc while Krypto was away. The only safe spot, Kevin says, is in their house, where nobody can get them. But there is one twist... Kevin will have to explain to his Mom & Dad that Krypto is Superdog or risk losing Krypto forever. In which, they do.

"And that's why I kept it hidden for years." Kevin says, however they don't believe it. Krypto quickly changes into Superdog form, and it "works for them". Quickly, Kevin's mom asks why he didn't tell him sooner, and Kevin explained that they thought that Krypto would have to go away forever to somebody else. They put Krypto in the basement, where nobody can get them unless they penetrate the lock. Kevin thinks up a plan, but it requires Krypto to come out of hiding.

5 minutes later, Krypto is standing a little less than a block away next to a trashcan. He barks, has his tongue out on the left side of his mouth, and he begins to lift his leg toward the trashcan. "GET HIM!" screams the angry mob, and Krypto starts to run (you can see in the background, while Krypto is running, "Woo Hoo!" starts playing) to the electronic store where the Downtown Dogs are. The angry mob is confused, then all of the sudden the Red Kryptonite effect wears off and reveals the Downtown Dogs. Unfortunately, the Downtown Dogs were run out of town and Krypto was cleared of any charges.

X-626

[134]Nov 15, 2005
    Here's the next idea.

Tension Rising

The episode begins with Krypto taking on the Band of Thieves by himself at a museum. The three lacky dogs charge at him, buty he flies into the air, causing them to bonk heads. One of the cats attack him next and Krypto uses his heat vision to turn on the sprinkler above it. The cat freaks out and becomes soaked by water, and uses his superbreath to blow-dry it, turning it into a big fluff ball and unable to move. The tanuki turns into Krypto and Krypto simply laughs, saying that even if he looks like Krypto, he can't match his powers. Krypto defeats him in one punch. The other cat turns towards Krypto and gets ready to attack. Krypto gives a loud bark that scares the cat almost to death. Krypto turns towards Aria, still under the cloak, and says that the leader won't escape this time. Aria throws a piece of kryptonite at him, saying she figured out his weakness, and Krypto flies away from the range of it. This gives Aria and the others the chance to escape. Krypto sighs and returns home. The next day while Kevin and Andrea are at school, Krypto goes on patrol, and to search for Aria. Rosie wanders by Kevin's house and Streaky greets her. Rosie asks how Krypto's been doing and Streaky mentions his girlfriend. Rosie becomes shocked and can't believe it. Streaky mentions that if Krypto isn't with Aria, then he's patrolling the town. Rosie is curious and decides to go look for him. Back at the hideout, Aria says she's going out to meet with Krypto. One of the cats says, "Don't tell me you're actually falling for him. You know he's just under your spell like most dogs." and Aria says she isn't so sure about anything anymore, not after being defeated by Superdog so much. She never planned on liking him back. The cat mentions that if she wants to find out thetruth, she should ask him why he likes her, if he says "I don't know, I just do.", then it proves that he's under Aria's spell. Aria takes it into consideration and heads out. Krypto eventually spots her in town, and Aria asks to speak to him in a private place. Meanwhile, the Brainy comes up with a plan and needs Krypto's advice, but she can't locate him with her powers for some reason. Fearing he's in danger, she sends everyone to look for him. Aria takes Krypto into a small alley and asks him why he likes her. Krypto first says "I don't know...", and Aria begins to think it all true. However, Krypto then says that he's never felt this way quite before and that Aria just gives him a feeling of happiness. Aria looks at him with wide eyes and gives him an affectionate lick. Krypto blushes and realizes that he has to go. Krypto leaves, but he didn't realize that Rosie was hiding behind a crate, and she saw everything. Mammoth Muut locates Krypto and asks what he was doing, while stomping her foot, she heard everything as well. Krypto asks why she's so mad and she says that Brainy needed him and couldn't locate him. Krypto doubts her story. Back in the alley, Aria says "You can come out of hiding now." and Rosie panicks, thinking she's been noticed. The cat Aria spoke to before comes out and says he can't believe that Krypto really does like Aria. Aria mentions that it's time she got Krypto to join the Band of Thieves. Rosie hears the name and tries to sneak away, but the cat notices her. He throws some sleeping powder at her, and she falls asleep. The cat mentions that she won't remember anything. Rosie soon wakes up and rememebrs the scene with Aria and Krypto. Not rememebering anymore, she thinks that she must of cried herself to sleep. She was in love with Krypto. At the Dog Stars' ship, Krypto listens in on Brainy's plan to capture the Band of Thieves.

Comickook

[135]Nov 15, 2005
    Hey, dcfan1 and X-626. You both did pretty well with your latest ep ideas. Thanks very much once more.

X-626

[136]Nov 16, 2005
    Bat-Hound vs. the Band of Thieves

*Krypto and the others don't appear in this episode.

Ace is in his hometown of Gotham City, on the pursuit of Bud and Lou. He captures the two of them, and just says what he usually says to criminals he captures. He heads to a warehouse owned by Bruce Wayne and checks on one of the monitors. He spots the Gotham Museum's signal that is activated when the silent alarms don't work and a crime is in progress, and goes to examine the situation. When he arrives he is surprised to see that nothing that is expected to be stolen is missing. He wonders what the crook(s) could be after. He notices that all of the alarms have been disabled as well. He follows his nose to find the one(s) responsible and he spots the Band of Thieves inside. Interested to see how they got so far, he hides and observes them carefully. He is amazed at how stealthy they are and says "They're good, really good. They're definately not ordinary crooks." He watches as the group gathers around a strange jewel. This shocks Ace completely, as the jewel is worthless compared to everything else and has no magical properties that he knows of. He listens as one cat says, "Why do we need this? He already likes you." and Aria responds, "It's a precaution, and this time Superdog isn't around to stop us." Figuring now is the time to act, Ace sneaks up on one of the dogs and ambushes them, tying them up and pulling them away. The other members notice the dog's disappearance and one cat throws a dagger at one area. Ace dodges it and exposes himself. They laugh at the fact that a mere dog like him thinks he can stop them. Fang and Nack decide to attack him, and Ace uses his collar to knock Nack away with a baterang. Fang thros a smoke bomb down and hides himself. He instantly appears behind Ace and attacks him. Ace gets pinned, but pushes Fang away to notice that the two cats are about to ttack him. He fires a rope and ties the two up, but they break free with their claws. Ace fires another batarang and misses them, and gets ready to catch it on his return. To his surprise, the tanuki unmorphs itself and stuns Ace with a special stun powder. Ace coughs as the group makes their escape and calls his scooter. He hops on and pursues them. Aria stays behind to let the others get away with their prize and Ace asks why the thief stopped. Aria says that she shouldn't have to do this on a normal dog like him and chants a spell. A dark energy ball appears and strikes the scooter, destroying it. Ace says, "Dark magic? I've heard of a few humans learning it, but never a dog." as he lies there stunned. Aria says that she is no ordinary dog and fires another blast, knocking Ace out cold. She regroups with the others and takes off her hood, panting heavily. Fang says, "You know better than to use those powers, you're a dog and it drains most of your energy." but Aria says she's fine. Ace wakes up and realizes they got away. He tells himself that he is going to need help to catch them.

Comickook

[137]Nov 16, 2005
    Ohhhh. Yeeeowch. I feel bad for Ace, but at least he put up a pretty good fight against them at first. That's to be respected. Anyway, I will be glad to see the next installment of this story arc when it comes out.

X-626

[138]Nov 17, 2005
    Sorry, you'll have to wait until next episode to find out what the jewel is for.

Love Thy Enemy

*24 minute episode.

The episode starts off with Krypto talking to Ace over his rocket ship. Ace tells him about the Band of Thieves and Krypto says they have been a problem in Metropolis as well. Ace mentions that the jewel they stole doesn't do anything according to the highly in-depth database his partner has. Krypto says that if they stole it, it must do something. As Krypto gets ready to say goo bye and take off, Ace warns Krypto about the leader's use of dark magic. Krypto laughs and says as long as it's not kryptonite he'll be fine. Krypto leaves to meet up with the Dog Stars, and on the way he spies Aria. He quickly conceals himself and returns to normal Krypto. He greets her and she does the same. Aria asks what he's doing and Krypto says he's meeting with some friends on the other side of town. Aria accompanies him on a walk through the city. Aria mentions a little "group" she and her friends have that she wants Krypto to join. Krypto asks if it's some kind of club and Aria tells him that he could call it that. Krypto isn't so sure if he would ever be able to because he has so many things to do, which he of course keeps hidden. Aria rubs up against him and asks him to please join. Krypto says he'll see what he can do and departs. Aria spies Krypto as Superdog fly through the sky and groans saying his name, hoping he doesn't ruin her plans. Krypto flies into space to meet up with the Dog Stars and Mammoth Mutt yells at him, saying that even Streaky beat him there. Krypto apologizes and Brainy explains the new plan. That night, the Band of Thieves sneak into a heavily protected by alarms warehouse. Brainy realizes what's going on and the group goes to confront them. Krypto and Streaky stay out of the fight this time as they duke it out. The DOg Stars let the Band of Thieves get away, but not before Krypto and Streaky abduct one of the cats. They take the cat back to the ship for questioning. It doesn't take the group long to realize that one of the cats is missing. Aria scowls at the fact that they were tricked and mentions that they have to get him back. No matter how much the Dog Stars interogate him, the cat refuses to speak. Krypto mentions that not even Ace could probably get the cat to speak, and that they'd need an expert at cats to help. Krypto gets an idea. Later, Snooky arrives at the ship, and the Dog Stars thank him for coming. Snooky observes the cat carefully and thinks that he might be able to get him to speak. They Dog Stars untie him at Snooky's request and the two walk into a room. A fight breaks out and moments later Snooky walks out, badly bruised, saying that the cat has agreed to talk.

-(commercial break)

The cat's name is Leo, and he's the same one taht has been talking to Aria. Leo only mentions that the Band of Thieves will soon be getting a new member, and that he will soon be saved. Krypto laughs and says that they're expecting the others to come after him. The Dog Stars land their ship on Earth and Krypto walks off the ship to leave. The Band of Thieves are nearby and Aria is glad to see that Superdog is away. The group sneaks onto the ship and infiltrate it. Hot Dog walks by and the members attack him, with Hot Dog not even fighting back. Aria realizes it's a trap and all of them jump away as Streaky's heat vision just misses them. Krypto comes back saying that they took the bait and the members scatter throughout the ship, with different Dog Stars chasing after each one. They all end up in different ends of the ship. Krypto appears to be the only one confronting Aria. Aria tosses some kryptonite on the ground and Krypto grows weak. Meanwhile, the tanuki transforms into Hot Dog during a scuffle, leaving Bull Dog to try an figure out which is which. Bull DOg makes a statement about Hot Dog, making one of them grow angry. Bull Dog laughs and tackles the tanuki, the one who didn't get mad. Streaky, Snooky, and Tail Terrier take on the cats, because Leo had been freed by the other cat, and have their own trouble. Brainy, Tusky Husky, and Paw Pooch all deal with the last three dogs. Aria laughs that Krypto will now be destroyed and prepares to use her dark magic. Mammoth Mutt arrives and knocks the kryptonite away, leaving Krypto to save her from being blasted. Krypto says he knew about the leader's dark magic and now that there's no kryptonite, can deal with them. Aria chants another spell and Krypto uses his super speed to dodge the attack. Krypto says, "Now I know why I can't see through your cloak with my x-ray vision, it's because of your dark magic!" and approaches her fast. Aria panicks and darts away. Mammoth Mutt blocks her path but Aria uses her incredible strength and knocks her away. This gives Krypto the chance to grab Aria's cloak. He holds onto it tightly with his teeth until it finally snaps. Krypto is flung backwards as Aria is flung forward. Krypto gazes at Aria's face, which is now panting heavily. "Aria?" Krypto gasps. Aria says, "Krypto?" after hearing Krypto say her name. Aria turns her head away and uses a smoke bomb to run away. She uses her dark magic to blast holes in the ship to reach the others. As all of the memebrs make their escape, Aria collapses, completely out of energy. The dogs pick her up as they flee. The Dog Stars meet up with Krypto and ask him why he's letting them get away. Krypto justs simply says, "Let them go." as he turns away, hiding the tears in his eyes.

Comickook

[139]Nov 17, 2005
    Hey, I don't mind the wait as long as these are good episodes, X-626; which they most definitely are. heck, not only do I not MIND the wait, the wait actually makes me even more curious, which is all the better for that sort of stuff.

X-626

[140]Nov 17, 2005
    Sadly, the next idea I post will be the last one involving the Band of Thieves. The good news is...its a 48 minute episode idea, so it's the length of 4 of them.