Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode ideas 2

Comickook

[141]Nov 17, 2005
    • level: 9
    X-626 wrote:
    Sadly, the next idea I post will be the last one involving the Band of Thieves. The good news is...its a 48 minute episode idea, so it's the length of 4 of them.

Yeah, I gotcha. Thanks again for an entertaining saga.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

X-626

[142]Nov 17, 2005
    • level: 51
    Well, here's the last episode to the arc.

Krypto Joins the Band of Thieves

*48 minute episode
    **Last appearance of the Band of Thieves

It hand been over a week since th last time the Band of Thieves decided to strike. Krypto was too upset too do any saving anyways, so the Dog Stars and Streaky were forced to take up any emergencies that arrived. Everyone had tried to cheer Krypto up, but they all failed. Streaky walks over to Krypto's dog house and asks if he was okay, and Krypto says he was. "You still like her, don't you?" Streaky asks. "I don't know why, I mean I know she's a villain and everything, but I can't stop thinking about her. I don't know what to do." Krypto replies. Streaky tells him that at least they haven't struck in a while, and Krypto says he can't believe he almost joined them. Streaky is shocked to find out that Krypto was the one Leo had talked about on the ship. Aria was in a similar condition. Fang suggested somebody go and cheer her up, but Leo responds with "You wanna risk your life, do ahead." and they all sigh. Aria gets up and walks over to the jewel they had stolen. She tells herself she has no real choice and snaps it into a strange pendant. She places the pendant around her neck and leaves. Leo and the others decide that they should do something for Aria and all head off in their own direction. It was getting late at night and Krypto finally decided to go on patrol again. He takes off into the sky and observes the city. The Dog Stars detect the Band of Thieves on teh move again and go to confront them, Streaky goes to. Streaky wonders if they should tell Krypto, and Mammoth Mutt responds by telling him taht it's probably not a good idea. When they arrive at the seen, they are amazed to find that Aria isn't with them. Meanwhile, Krypto sees Aria down on the street and asks himself if he should really go see her. Aria looks up and notices him. She turns her head away and then stops. She turns back towards Krypto. Krypto lands and Aria apologizes for everything. She tells him that she can't stop being a thief, no matter how hard she tries. But she also doesn't want to fight with Krypto. She admits she still likes him, and Krypto admits the same. He says that if they were forced to fight, he couldn't let her get away again. "Krypto, I love you, and that's why...that's why I won't take no for answer!" Aria shouts. Krypto asks what Aria means and she tells him that Krypto never did answer her request for him to join the Band of Thieves. She tells Krypto that she won't let him say no and takes off the pendant. She throws it around Krypto's neck and Krypto gets ready to take it off. Aria says a word and the pendant begins to glow. Krypto's eyes flash for a second and he appears to be in some kind of trance. Aria asks him again if he'll join and Krypto says yes. Aria uses her magic to pull up a papar and asks Krypto to place his paw print on it. He does so, and Aria explains that he is now bound to the contract and can't leave the Band of Thieves unless Aria lets him or something happens to her. Also, Krypto is forced to obey any orders she gives him. Aria apologizes for what she had to do to Krypto.

-(commercial break)

Back with the other members, Brainy asks why they are doing this without Aria around and wonders if they decided to leave her. Leo tells them that believe it or not, they have high honor among themselves. They are doing this to find a present for Aria so she can feel better. Leo explains that they care about their teammates more than their own satisfaction, and that they'll do anythign to help Aria. As touched as the Dog Stars and Streaky are, they can't let them succeed and a battle ensues. Since Leo and the others are so distracted by their concern for Aria, they can't fight properly and get beaten pretty badly. The group laughs at the fact that Aria would been embarassed if she saw how poorly they were fighting. Krypto busts through a wall and the Dog Stars are happy to see him. Leo notices the necklace around Krypto's neck and is surprised that Aria went that far for him. Krypto tells Streaky and the Dog Stars to leave them alone. When they ask what's going on, Krypto picks up a crate and throws it at them. Wondering what's gotten into him, they try to capture him. Krypto jumps out of the way as a black energy ball comes past him and hits the group. Aria calls for Krypto and the Band of Thieves, along with him, all flee. Aria begins to fall and Krypto throws her over his back. The Dog Stars can't believe what they just saw. Krypto had joined the Band of Thieves.

-(Next episode)

At the band's hideout, Aria figures that since Krypto is now a full member, he deserves a formal introduction from everyone. Fang, Nakc, and Leo introduce themselves first. The last dog introduces himself as Rider, and the second says she's Aeris. The tanuki says he is Sai. Leo asks Aria if she really wanted to do what she did to Krypto, and she says no, but she didn't have much of a choice. Now that Krypto was with them, they didn't have to worry too much. Meanwhile, Streaky informs Kevin of what happened and he can't believe it either. They hear something coming from Krypto's ship and go to check it out. Ace sends a message telling that the jewel itself holds no magical properties, but when combined with a special pendant, and through the use of dark magic, it puts the wearer under the wizard's control. Streaky recalls seeing Krypto wearing it and they both realize what's going on. Streaky contacts the Dog Stars with Krypto's ship and explains what happened. The Dog Stars seem relieved and they all try to think of a plan that could save Krypto. Their planning is cut short however, when they discover that the Band of Thieves is at again. Kevin tells Streaky he's going too and they both meet up with the Dog Stars. They unwilling face the Band of Thieves, and realize they were right about Krypto wearing the pendant. Krypto tells the others to go and faces off against his friends. Kevin pleads for Krypto to remember him, but Krypto says he doesn't care. The Dog Stars and Streaky know they have no other option and fight Krypto. They chase down Krypto as he avoids them, eventually drawing the fight into the city. Luckily no people are around at the time of night. The other band members show up and help Krypto out. Krypto asks why they came back and they say that since he is now a member, they won't let him fight alone.

-(commercial break)

With hopes renewed, the band attacks the Dog Stars and can actually fight them on even terms. Krypto takes care of Streaky quite easily. Kevin grabs Krypto and begs him to remember. Krypto struggles to try and remember something, and tries to shake Kevin off. Kevin tries to remind Krypto of their friendship through memories, but Krypto still can't recall any of them. Aria releases a dark magic ball attack on Briany and Brainy barely dodges it. The attack hits the building behind Krypto and Kevin and pieces begin to fall. Kevin calls out to Krypto and Krypto remembers Kevin. He struggles to move his body at his will and knocks the pieces away. Krypto tells Kevin that even if he freed himself, he's still bound to the contract set by Aria and can't return. He admits that he doesn't hate Aria for what she did, and that he would've stupidly done the same thing in her situation. Aria hits Brainy and sends her flying. Aria collapses from lack of energy and Streaky and the Dog Stars all release an attack on the Band of Thieves. They end up hitting the building behind Aria and half of the tall building begins to fall on Aria. Krypto jumps in to save her and holds the building up. The other members stop their fights and try to help him. Aria heard what Krypto had said about her and thanks him. She gives him an affectionate lick and knocks everyone away with the last of her energy, saving all of them. Krypto calls out for Aria as she is lost under the debris. Brainy says taht she can't locate Aria's body under it. Krypto can move his body regularly and realizes that Aria's gone. He begins to cry until Leo and the others tell him that a leader shouldn't cry. Krypto tells them that they are all free too, but they tell him that even thought they were bound by the contract, everything they did was of their own free will. Leo tells Krypto he is now the leader of the Band of Thieves, since Aria cared about him the most, and that they will all do whatever he says. They all kneel down and tell him that they will do what he says no matter what, even if he wants them to turn themselves in. They tell him that the only one they won't follow, is one to disband. The Dog Stars ask him what he's going to do, and Krypto admits that he couldn't turn them in. He says he may be able to put their leaving skills to good use. The next day, Krypto meets with Superman, who is wearing his communicator, and Krypto tells him about the Band of Thieves and their abilities. Superman says that they may come in handy and a Justice League jet lands behind him. Krypto orders the Band of Thieves to work for the Justice League, and help them with whatever they need. They all agree to do so and depart. Krypto turns to his friends a pologize for everything. They apologize back and Mammoth Mutt hands Krypto Aria's ribbon that they had found. Krypto grips it tightly as they all gaze at the horizon.

Comickook

[143]Nov 17, 2005
    Awwwww. Great wrap-up to the saga, X-626. It was very truly enjoyable stuff.

KnightMysterio

[144]Nov 18, 2005
    • level: 3
    Very good indeed. I love all this new stuff.

Sorry I haven't contributed in a while, but a combination of writer's block, other projects, and a waning interest in Krypto due to the fact that I haven't watched it in a while haven't led to much inspiration on my part. Still, it's good to see the fandom still going strong.

X-626

[145]Nov 18, 2005
    Mammal_Mage, do you still think it's similar to AD:JL?

Mammal_Mage

[146]Nov 18, 2005
    • level: 24
    X-626 wrote:

yes, especially the emotion when he found out.

X-626

[147]Nov 18, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

What about the ending?

Mammal_Mage

[148]Nov 19, 2005
    X-626 wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

What about the ending?

it sounds a little like the end of 'the hunted', but not egxactly.

X-626

[149]Nov 19, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

What about the ending?

it sounds a little like the end of 'the hunted', but not egxactly.

Really? I don't remember Jake ever joining the Huntsclan and eventually becoming the leader of them.

Comickook

[150]Nov 19, 2005
    X-626 wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

What about the ending?

it sounds a little like the end of 'the hunted', but not exactly.

Really? I don't remember Jake ever joining the Huntsclan and eventually becoming the leader of them.

I'd have to take both your words for that, but I'm guessing that's why Mammal_Mage said "Not exactly".

X-626

[151]Nov 19, 2005
    The only real similarity between the two is how Krypto reacted after finding out the truth, and the two avoiding each other right after. That's the only real thing I see that's the same.

Comickook

[152]Nov 19, 2005
    X-626 wrote:
    The only real similarity between the two is how Krypto reacted after finding out the truth, and the two avoiding each other right after. That's the only real thing I see that's the same.

I'll definitely take your word for it, X-626.

Mammal_Mage

[153]Nov 19, 2005
    i know their's an episode like this, but i got ispiration from a video game i was playing.

what if their's a new villian, so powerful and evil, the dog stars and mechanikat we're forced to work togather to defeat him?

Comickook

[154]Nov 19, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    i know their's an episode like this, but i got ispiration from a video game i was playing.

what if their's a new villian, so powerful and evil, the dog stars and mechanikat we're forced to work togather to defeat him?

Actually, Mammal_Mage, X-626 did that for one of the Dark Krypto episodes.

Mammal_Mage

[155]Nov 19, 2005
    i should really start paying more attention to these episode ideas(they are just so big to read). but i could see it happening again, it happened on he-man(twice), it happened on pokemon(more then thrice), it happened on the butt-ugly martians(okay, not the best example), so why not?

Comickook

[156]Nov 19, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    i should really start paying more attention to these episode ideas(they are just so big to read). but i could see it happening again, it happened on he-man(twice), it happened on pokemon(more then thrice), it happened on the butt-ugly martians(okay, not the best example), so why not?

It was fairly early on... back in the original "Episode Ideas" thread. But, yeah, I see your point. It also happened a second time in "the Space Parrots" written by Super Peter, I do believe. Again, that's in the original "Episode Ideas" thread. Still, I can definitely see your point. I mean, even Duck Dodgers and Marvin the Martian had to work together on at least three occasions and Darkwing has had to work with Megavolt and Bushroot twice each (three times if you count the time Negaduck briefly stole the combined powers of the rest of the Fearsome Five).

X-626

[157]Nov 19, 2005
    Yup, the episode idea titled "Shatter the Darkness" was when where they all teamed up to fight Dark Krypto.

Comickook

[158]Nov 19, 2005
    X-626 wrote:
    Yup, the episode idea titled "Shatter the Darkness" was when where they all teamed up to fight Dark Krypto.

Thanks X-626. I THOUGHT I remembered that correctly.

JLUmember1

[159]Nov 26, 2005
    • level: 26
    Super, The Boy

Guest Starring: Michael Daingerfield (Superman/Clark Kent), Scott Mcneil (Batman), Greg Cipes (Robin), Ron Perlman (Professor Hamilton/The Parasite/Brainiac), Dee Bradley Baker (Bane, Clayface)

In a werid incindent, Kevin is transformed into Superboy, now with some of Superman's powers after shairing a peice of Red Kryptonite with him...

Notes: This is out of continuity with the DCAU or The Batman.
    Greg Cipes voiced Beastboy in the Teen Titans series.
    Robin's costume is identical to the comic book counter part of Dick Grayson.
    This universe's JLA and Teen Titans are mentioned.
    Note, This is a two part episode.

Recap:

Ace is laying unconscience in Metropilis. Batman and Superman come into the scene. Villans: Bane, and Parasite are on the scene while Clayface is hiding in the shadows. Robin and kevin swing in as Superdog flies past them. Superdog goes after the Parasite, but his powers are sucked out of him. The parasite turns to look at Batman.

Batman: Oh no!

Batman dives out of the way as a heat blast flies at his direction. Parasite grunts. Superman comes flying up punching Parasite out.

Superman: You missed.

Parasite is punched in the face and falls to the ground.

Parasite: Me, beaten?

(Batman grabs Parasite's face and punches it. Parasite falls unconscience.)

Batman: Yep.

(Superdog and Robin try to help up Ace, but he is unconscience. Kevin is on a cell phone talking.)

Kevin: Yes mom, I'll be home in... (Kevin looks at Batman as Batman goes flying into the front door of the daily planet. Lois Lane is brought down with him.) Ten minutes. Give or take an hour. (A penuts like adult voice is heard on the screen.) Fine, five. Bye. (Kevin begins to run out of the scene into the dark alley that clayface is in. Krypto is looking at Kevin run and then he sees Clayface.) Bye!

Krypto: Kevin!

(Kevin is grabbed by Clayface. Superdog goes after Clayface, and Kevin and Krypto are hurled inside of him where a peice of red kryptonite is waiting for them. Krypto is hurled into a wall.)

Clayface: Stupid mutt...

(Superman hears Krypto's wimpers and flies over towards Kevin and Krypto. Superman grabs the inside of clayface and he touches the red kryptonite which has Kevin's hands on it. Superman and Kevin are trapped in a red beam and the beam disipates. Batman looks over.)

Bane: Looks like your little friend Superman fell for our tra---

(Batman punches Batman in the face and runs towards Clayface. He throws an electric batarang at Clayface and Clayface falls to the grounds and Superman and Kevin drop the red kryptonite.)

Batman: You guys okay?

Superman: (Tries to fly up in the sky...) I can't fly. I don't have any powers!

(Ace and Robin walk up.)

Robin: What happened?

(Everybody looks at Kevin.)

Superman: Kevin, think you can fly.

Kevin: Why?

Superman: Just do it.

(Kevin flies up in the air. As he flies up in the air, his cloths are replaced by a suit identical to Superman's and Superman is turned into Clark Kent.)

Robin: Now that is werid.

Kevin: No, this is cool!
    -----------Cut To Commercials-----------------------
    The screen fades into star labs. Batman, Superman, and Kevin are sitting in dr. hamilton's office.

Batman: Well?

Dr. Hamilton: He and Superman have switched DNA.

Batman: Besides that. How long are the side effects.

Dr. Hamilton: I don't---- a day?

Superman: Hopefully. I don't know if I can leave the city to a 9 year old boy and his dog...

(Batman put's his hand on Superman's shoulder.)

Batman: Kevin and Krypto can handle it. You left the city to them before... you know those JLA missions take you away from here alot.

Superman: Yeah I know but...

(Kevin get's up.)

Kevin: Don't worry Superman... Superboy is here to save the... (Kevin flies backwards crashing into the computer.)... day...

Batman: Robin, Ace and I will look after them for you.

Superman: I wouldn't have it anyother way...
    ...........Cut to the Dog House...........
    Ace and are with Robin sitting and watching the tv.

Ace: So, do you think Kevin can handle the powers of Superman?

Krypto: Yeah, he's a smart kid.

(Robin get's up out of his seat.)

News Anchor: We interupt this program to bring you this special new bulliton. Lex Luthor's lex corp has been overridden by a crimminal calling himself Brainiac.

(Robin calls Batman on the bat-communicator.)

Robin: We have trouble!

(In the batmobile, Batman is watching the news. Superman and Kevin are double buckled in the passanger seat.)

Superman: We know.

News Anchor: Also, Bane has broken back out of prison and has taken over the entire prison. Goons are swamping the place and noboy can get in or out.

Batman: Robin, you Ace, and Krypto handle the Brainiac thing. Superboy and I will take care of the pri---

Kevin: No! I'm going to take down Brainiac!

(Kevin flies through the roof of the batmobile.)

Batman: Well, I was going to open the cockpit for you...

Cut to:

Lex corp. Robin, Superdog, and Bathound are outside. Superboy flies in.

Kevin: You guys able to penetrate this place yet?

Robin: No, any ideas?

Kevin: No... yes...

(Kevin goes flying through the wall. Krypto and Ace look at each other in dispair.)

Krypto: Ohh no!

Ace: Ohh yes.

(Robin shoots a grapphling hook at the building and swings in.)

Robin: Wait! Kevin!

(Ace is lifted up by Krypto and they fly in. Superboy has come up to what looks like Brainiac. Robin is grabbed by Brainiac and is hurrled into the wall.)

Ace: Dick!

(Krypto goes after Brainiac, but is grabbed and hurrled into the wall like Krypto was. Ace is the grabbed and tossed, but he manages to bring himself up to the ground. But, Brainiac zaps him with a ray. Lex Luthor can be seen laying on the ground as Brainiac moves up to Kevin. Batman calls in on a hollographic seen.)

Batman: I'm almost done at the prison! (Punches a goon.) Be there to help you guys. (Punches another goon.) in a couple of minuets.

(Kevin walks up to Brianiac.)

Kevin: Brainiac?

Brainiac: That would be me. Who are you?

Kevin: Superboy.

Brainiac: You know, the real Superman was always too stupid to join me in my mission, but you look like a smart person.

Kevin: And that would be?

Brainiac: To travel the cosmos and destroy everything.

Kevin: And then what?

Brainiac: My programing would be complete.

Kevin: And what about me?

Brainiac: You would eventually die.

(Kevin blasts Brainiac with his heat vision. His costume begins to flash between the superman costume and his regualar clothes.)

Kevin: Ohh no!

Brainiac: Yes. Your no Superman. Your a Superboy.

Kevin: That's what I said.

(A batarang lands at Kevins feet. Kevin looks at ace.)

Ace: Use it.

(Kevin throws it at Brainiac and it explodes. Brainiac disappears.)

Kevin: Cool.

(Batman swings in a Superman flies in after him.)

Superman: Good work Kevin.

Kevin: Thanks. But, I don't get to keep your powers.

Superman: ?

Kevin: Not that that's a bad thing, but it felt so good to be Superboy. (Batman gives Kevin a grappling hook.) And I missed flying.

Batman: With that, you can swing through the skies. Only used with Krypto's suppervision.

Kevin: Sweet!

---------------------end-----------------

Comickook

[160]Nov 26, 2005
    I'll definitely be looking forward to more details. Thanks for sharing this thought.