Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas 3

Comickook

[1]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 9
    I think the title of this thread pretty much speaks for itself. Enjoy. :-D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DanSandwichBoy

[2]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 16
    Anyone is free to use Electromutt and/or Sprocket. Just thought I'd let you guys know. ^^

Isaac6356

[3]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 15

Hmm..Since you insisted...Check out my latest addition to the Dream Shard arc.

The Dream Shard: Krypto's Anger! A Resolved Nightmare Come True.

Where we last left off, Krypto has just powered up with a tremendous aura. He is ready to put the hurt on Para-Clone. He looks a bit scary, but not menacing. Para-Clone doesn't seem too worried though. "So you've decided to get a bit more serious then. About time. Now the fun can really begin." She turns into Electromutt. "This will be quite a shocking experience." Krypto leaps up into the air, and she follows after him. The two forces clash together, and Para-Clone is knocked back a bit. She sends a blast of electricity at Krypto, which doesn't seem to affect him at all. "Well then..." She turns into Sprocket, "How about a little of this!" She throws a device that entangles Krypto so he can't move. But it doesn't restrain him for long, Krypto breaks free with his strength. "Grr..." Krypto says, "You should know that stuff doesn't really affect me. And with only half power it's really nothing." Para-Clone then replies, "Hmph. Well it was a poor choice of character. Perhaps it's time..." She turns back into Superman, "I go back to an old favorite." She flies toward Krypto and throws a punch, only to be blocked by Krypto's paw. She throws another punch and Krypto blocks that too. "That won't work on me anymore." Krypto hits her with heat vision and she backs off a bit. "Grr....So you managed to adapt to my strengths...No biggie. Even with your sudden change in power, it's not like you're better than me."

Para-Clone concentrates hard and makes more clones of herself. Krypto asks, "Isn't that getting old? Aren't you getting tired of doing that?" "Be quiet! This is all I need to defeat you, so a little loss of energy wouldn't hurt for solid clones!" All the clones charge in on Krypto and gang up on him. Only to be blown away by Krypto's awsome power. "Errrawww!" They both clash at each other and throw punches and kicks at each other. Para-Clone gets one hit, but manages to land one on Krypto. She backs off a bit, "Let's see you take on a missile!" She flies fast at him, and turns into a large missile. The missile comes in contact with Krypto who begins to try and hold it back as it pushes him to the ground. After being pushed across the ground a bit, Krypto manages to stop the missile's movements, and then he slams her into a cliff wall, and she lands into one of the dish lakes. She returns to normal and gets on top of the water, hurt a bit. Krypto lands on the edge of the lake, with a serious look on his face. Para-Clone is agitated. "You're starting to bug me." She then turns into a large kraken, which roars as it tries to grab Krypto. Krypto tackles her and sends her upward a bit, where she turns into an elephant to smash on him, but misses. She turns into Streaky and tries to hit him again but misses. Krypto kicks her downward, where she turns into a spring and launches herself back up into the air where she turns into a metal spear. She hits Krypto's underside, but it doesn't really hurt as he is the Dog of Steel. She falls back down and reverts to normal.

"Kinda forgot that that kind of stuff doesn't really hurt me?" Para-Clone is really ticked now. "Keep talking mutt.." She springs herself back up into the air and turns into a green spear, "Perhaps a little Kryptonite will take you down!" But again, all she does is just crash into him without harming him, and then falling to the ground. "Impossible! You're supposed to be vulnerable to that stuff." "I am. But in this world I can do anything I want. And guess what? I just made myself immune to any kind of Kryptonite for as long as I am here." "Darn you...I didn't think I'd have to do this but you made me force my hand." She begins to change into something strange. She turns into a large building. It resembles a large factory. "Cloning Factory!" Krypto doesn't get it. She explains her power, "This is my trump card. This is where I become a master of mass production! It is this factory in which I can create an army of clones at the same time. Where as I normally produce a small number, I can create thousands! Not even you can handle an army of clones, especially of what I'm about to produce. Now, behold! Mass Clone Production!" Gears grind and machines churn as four doors open up. From each door, hundreds of Krypto, Streaky, Ace, and Kirin clones march out of the facility. They line up together until it looks as though a large army has gathered outside the factory. "And the piece of resistance...Factory Transformation!" The factory begins to transform into a large mech version of herself. "Para-Mech!" Krypto now stands before an army of clones, and a large super mech of Para-Clone.

Commercial Break...

Kirin and Streaky stand in front of another door. "Well...this is the last door." Kirin says. "For our sake, let's hope it leads to something. Like someplace to eat, I'm starving!" Kirin gives a look, then opens the door. On the otherside there's a missile aimed at them. "Well that can't be good." The missile is proned to fire and it does. Kirin and Streaky panic and close the door. An explosion is heard on the other side and the force is exerted on the door. "Okay, that was not a good place to eat." "Streaky, if you're that hungry then just dream up something to eat." Streaky gets it, "Oh, good idea." She thinks up a large dinner table of food, in which he prepares to devour. Kirin looks at the table, and then the door. "Hmm...I wonder." He opens the door, and it instead leads to the dungeon. "Duh." Before Streaky could eat, Kirin grabs him, "Come on!" He is pulled away, "Hey! I was about to eat!" "Eat later. I just dreamt up the door to our next destination!" They go through the door and it shuts behind them. When they enter the room, the door then disappears behind them. "This must be where Ace is." "Who would of thought he'd be placed in someplace dark and gloomy. It suits him." Kirin points out, "There he is. Hey Ace!" Ace was preoccupied with the television of Krypto's fight. "You made it." They go to his prison cell. "Hang tight, we'll bust you out in no time!" Streaky says as he kicks the door. But it doesn't work. "Ow." Kirin says, "Let me try." He uses his Light Blade to cut, but it doesn't work either. "Well that didn't work." "Hate to break it to ya, but this cell was created by Leogun. It was designed to be 100% indestructible to any kind of force. Only the key to the cell will open the door." "But we don't have the key!" Streaky says. "But I do." They turn to the stairway and see Isis. They all say, "Isis!" She holds up the key in her claw. "Alright you, hand over the key and no one gets hurt." But the key is thrown right in front of them. "Huh?" She says, "You can have it. I have much to talk about." They all wonder what she's doing.

Back to the fight, Krypto is about to face an army of himself and his friends, and a giant mechanized version of Para-Clone. "It's over Krypto. There's no way you can stand up against an army of my wonderful clones, and my robot self! Too bad. You were rather cute, but now it's time to die! Ah ha ha!" "You forgot one thing Para-Clone." "What's that?" "In this dream, I can grow to epic porportions!" "Huh?" He begins to get bigger. He gets so large until he's the same size as Para-Clone's mech. "Ah...ah.." She is stunned by his ability. "Inconceivible!" He takes a step onto the ground and all the clones are knocked away. They all disappear. Para-Clone is left speechless. "This can't be happening..." "Para-Clone, your time has come!" "Errr....aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" She charges in, ready to slice him with her wings. But Krypto goes and tackles her hard and fast. So hard it damages the mech badly. "I lost? To him!?" The mech explodes and Para-Clone lands on the ground hard. Badly injured, she can't move. Krypto returns to normal size and goes to her. She says, "You know....you were kinda cute." "So I assume all those words toward me were real?" "Yeah...You can say that. I always did like cute guys." Krypto smiles. "Well...better go ahead and finish me off." "Why would I do that?" "Why not? I'm a Nightmare, created to destroy you. It was King Leogun's idea, so why don't you? If you let me live I'd only come back to kill you. But personally, I really don't want to. See, I really like you and all but...I'm just an image from someone's bad dream." A short pause, then Krypto asks, "Can Leogun remove you from this world at sheer will?" "Well no..He can only create me and that's all." With that, Krypto picks her up and flings her on his back. "Wha..what are you doing?" "I don't want to hurt you anymore. And you can't be left alone here. Besides, perhaps since Leogun can't destroy you immediately, maybe you can help me? That is, if you still like me." She is amazed at what he said, "You...really want to trust me? After all I did to you?" "You maybe a Nightmare, but to me you're still a someone. And I think Nightmares can change." She forms tears of happiness and is happy. King Leogun sees this from his room, "So now I have a traitor...And she's right, I can't just simply remove her from this world. The only way for that is through death. However...I'm sure he, can."

Back with the others, Kirin unlocks Ace's shackles, after unlocking the door of course. They get out of the cell and Isis comes near. "Perhaps you like an exclamation on why I just let you go free?" "Well yeah...I guess so." Kirin says. Ace then adds, "You probably got tired of having your new friend do all the work for you." "Well he was getting quite annoying. But there's another reason. One I don't particularally like. And it involves this shard." She's perfering to the Dream Shard. "What's so special about that?" Streaky asks. "Well..if you listen well you'll understand it." Streaky feels insulted. "The Dream Shard is a fragment of this world, as you know. But also, the place in which it came off from, serves as a portal from this world, to the World of Nightmares." Kirin and Streaky are surprised. "World of Nightmares?" Kirin wonders. Ace replies, "I was wondering about that. Seeing as there is a World of Dreams, there has to be a World of Nightmares. Otherwise these Nightmares couldn't exist in this world, nor would the logic of dreaming would happen." "Exactly." Isis says. "This world is merely the opposite of what the Nightmare World has. Why, if this were the other world, we could be in some other kind of place right now." Streaky asks, "So the two worlds are in the same place, and exist side by side?" "Yes. And for that reason, Leogun is trying to..." Leogun comes from behind her and knocks her out. "Trying to obtain absolute power." He says that as he holds her up. Kirin, Streaky, and Ace prepare for any kind of combat as King Leogun makes his appearance.

To Be Continued...

Time for...Krypto Cup! Golden!

Hatchi is seen sneaking around buildings, swiftly getting behind corners, making sure no one sees him. He gets to a ladder, then makes sure no one is there, then starts to climb it. He jumps rooftop to rooftop and climbs onto an even higher building. He is now really high up and it's a good view. He finally reaches the top of the building and looks down. He then sighs, "Good. I lost him." A shrieking voice is heard, "Hey Hatchi!" It's Robbie! It surprises Hatchi so bad he falls off the building. It shows a faraway view of the fall in which he is marked by an arrow as he screams in the fall. He lands with a thump. "Your it now!" Robbie yells. Hatchi's mask fell off and he has X's for eyes, mouth open.

And to everyone out there, you are free to use any of my created characters. Especially the League of Super Cats.

EDIT: This thread needs to be stickied.

Edited on 07/27/2006 4:28pm

Comickook

[4]Jul 27, 2006
    True enough. I hoep X-626 DOES get around to getting this stickied soon. And definitely thanks again for sharing the next installment of your Dream Shard epic. :-D

Isaac6356

[5]Jul 28, 2006

New chapter!

The Dream Shard: A New Nightmare Appears, Ace vs Nightbite!

Meanwhile...Krypto and Para-Clone reach the edge of the Dogtopia world, as they come across a large cliff to an ocean. "Well, looks like this is as far as we can go." Krypto says. He then turns his head toward Para-Clone "Where do we go now?" She replies, "There should be a passageway out of here. Of course, you can create your own, but in this room you wouldn't know where it would go. And until you find another exit next room, you can't just willingly choose where you go." Krypto looks forward. "Alright then." He thinks for a second and a portal appears. "Don't know where this will lead to, but let's just get through alright." He leaps through the portal.

Back with the others, Leogun has just shown up and knocked Isis out cold. "King Leogun." Ace says, "What a surprise." He replies, "It was just about time to take back what rightfully should be mine." He rips the Dream Shard from Isis's neck. He throws her toward them. "You can have her back now." Kirin catches her, "Throwing a harmless gal like that, you're just too cruel." Streaky protests, "Yeah! She may of been a pain in our rear, but that's no reason to throw her like that!" Leogun glares at him and Streaky hides behind Kirin, scared. "I am King of this world, so I can do as I please. And as soon as I return this shard to the point of which it came from, I will have obtained complete power over the World of Nightmares. If just having a small hole between the worlds wasn't enough, if I could instead become the source of the two worlds!" Streaky is confused, "I don't get it." Ace fills it in, "So basically, you're gonna fill the missing piece that separates the two worlds, and somehow become some kind of passage to the two worlds as a single being?" "You're half right. Instead of a passageway, I would just have power flow into me as the worlds come toward me. In a way, I'm the only one who decides whether I send you to that nightmare world or not. Plus, I'll be able to control the actions of the Nightmare World from in there too. For once I gain the power that this shard would have, I'll be able to walk among the two worlds, at the same time!" Streaky still doesn't understand, "Uhh...what?" Kirin explains, "Well, it's kinda like having two of him. One for each world." It shows a diagram of Leogun. Two halves split between his body. "To us, we'd be seeing one king, while in the Nightmare World someone could be looking at him too. To Leogun, it can be seeing two worlds at the same time. So in other worlds, he can be in both worlds at the same time, being that they are in the same plane."

Leogun says, "Give the boy a medal, he's got it down well. And now that I have complete possession of the Dream Shard, your existance is no longer necessary." The others are tensed. "Although I won't be able to simply remove you from this world at will, I'll simply have to kill you by my own hand. Or...I give you a small sample of what I'll soon have, but more." He holds his claw out, and changes the room into a battle arena. "My last Nightmare creature may of been strong, but I gave her too much emotion and free will. So this time, I'll make something just as better. A brand new, stronger Nightmare!" Darkness forms in his claw. Kirin sets Isis down, "That's what you think!" He and Streaky charge forward, "No, wait!" Ace tries to stop them but they are already off. "Hmph." Leogun blasts both of them backward with darkness. Two cages form around them. Kirin tries to break free, "We're trapped!" Streaky too, "Aw man!" Ace scowls at Leogun. "You two will have your turn. Let's have Ace here have the honor of dying first. Behold, the fruits of my power!" Dark Lightning forms from his claw tips as they hit the ground. Slowly, a figure is born. It becomes a human sized bat creature, with demon red eyes. "Meet, Nightbite. The ultimate assassin of the night. Have fun you two." He disappears. Nightbite speaks, "So, you're my prey today." He grins. "I'm going to enjoy biting into your hide. Hm hm hm." Ace is in trouble, "Terrific.." Kirin and Streaky can only watch. And to make matters worse, Isis is outside the cages, unconscious.

Commercial Break...

Krypto and Para-Clone in the meanwhile, end up in a room full of clock gadgets and gears. "Interesting choice to be. Wouldn't imagine a dream castle to have a clocktower or something." "The rooms of the castle are usually made from random thoughts of people. This castle was built based on those dreams. This was back when King Leogun was first created." "For a nightmare, you sure know a lot about the Dream World." "Yeah, well...Anyone born in either world gains the knowledge and history of the Dream and Nightmare World." Krypto is confused as he walks on, "Nightmare World? Is that where you're from?" She explains, "Yes. Why else would I be a Nightmare creature? See, ever notice how there doesn't seem to be anyone suffering like as in a nightmare?" "Well..no." "Well when someone falls asleep, depending on the feeling or stress on the person, they either go to Dream World or Nightmare World. The thing about the two worlds is that they both are in the same plane, existing side by side." "Side by side?" She nods, "Yep. What this clocktower room is here, it could be completely different in the Nightmare World. You don't see the Nightmare world unless you are in it, nor do you see anyone in it unless you are in it." Krypto asks, "Well then how can you exist here?" "On occasion, manifestations of the Nightmare World come into the Dream World. Both worlds are supposed to be separate but equal in terms of dominance. But ever since the Dream Shard came off the world, the way to the other world was revealed on both sides. So anyone can get through to the other side and cause an inbalance. Leogun is trying to fill that hole the Dream Shard was in and become the boundary of the two worlds. That way, he can become part of those worlds and have absolute power over both." Krypto thinks, "So that's what he's up to. If he gets that much power, would we be able to stop him?" Para-Clone adds, "But there's one other thing. Being that there is a King of the Dream World, there would be a King of the Nightmare World." "Another king?" Para-Clone prepares to explain, "Well..it's like this..."

Back to the fight. Nightbite leaps into the air and spreads his long wings, "Here I come!" He dives in for Ace, who jumps out of the way. He presses a button on his utility belt and shoots baterangs at him. Nightbite simply swings his left wing and blows them away. Ace then tries his grappling hook to try and entangle him. "You'll have to do better than that!" He dodges it and it misses him. But the hook swings around and ties him up. "Better think before you speak." "Don't be so sure. You haven't caught me yet." He breaks the ropes and is freed. "Now then, check this." He goves back into the air, then spins really fast, like a drill, toward Ace. "Spinning Air Drill!" Ace moves out of the way, and Nightbite drills underground. "Where'd he go?" Ace asks as everyone is wondering the same thing. Yet, Nightbite speaks like he's around, "Heh heh heh. I'm not just good in the air.." He drills out of the ground, from underneath Ace. Ace is hurt, as he tries to stand after that hit. "I'm also good underground." "Not much of a bat if you like the ground so much." Nightbite flies to the ceiling and hangs upside down, "A master hunter should always be adapt to any environment. Even by adapting to things you don't normally do." Ace smirks, "Yeah, like the fact I placed some smoke bombs on the ceiling while you were underground?" "Huh?" He sees the bombs and they blow up. He coughs, "What was that!?" Distracted by this, Ace uses the chance to leap up and tackle him into the ceiling. Kirin and Streaky cheer on, "Yeah! You show him Ace!" Streaky adds, "Yeah! Kick his batty butt!"

Ace lands and Nightbite lands on his feet. "Not bad. You caught me a bit by surprise. But rest assured, it won't happen again." "Oh I doubt that." Nightbite leaps up and throws Shuriken at him. Ace counters with more Baterangs. All of them just deflect each other. "Eeeyah!" Nightbite goes after Ace, and Ace goes for him. Nightbite swipes at him, but Ace leaps above it and jumps on him and off again. Nightbite wipes off dirt from his chin. "What? I thought you were tougher than that?" "Grrr..." Nightbite goes underground again. "Well fine! Let's see you dodge this again!" Kirin doesn't like it, "Not again!" Ace is prepared, "Heh." He runs away, leaving some kind of device on the ground. "Gotcha!" Nightbite drills out of the ground where Ace was, but encounters another bomb, "What!?" It explodes and Nightbite is down. The others cheer. Ace explains his move, "I know bats have a sense of hearing, and I would believe it would work underground. You would be able to sense the underground vibrations so I left a little device that would make you think it was me, while I carefully move away without you detecting me." "But there's no way you'd be able to do that!" "Maybe in the real world. But in this world, you could say I have really quiet feet." Kirin is intrigued, "I get it. He's made himself light in the feet so it'd be impossible to detect from underground. Truely amazing." Streaky isn't impressed, "Heh. I could do better." Nightbite stands up, "Not bad. Now you've made me force my hand." His aura glows, "I'm going to teach you a lesson in manners. The hunter will always get his prey. And I'll do it anyway I can!" His muscles begin to bulge a bit. Ace is grossed a bit. "Ah ha ha! And now for an even better surprise." He turns his attention toward Isis. "What!? No!" "This feline is gonna get a taste of my power!" Kirin and Streaky are shocked. In a flash, Ace uses the dream world to warp right in front of her and take a direct hit from Nightbite's claws. He screams in pain. "Ace!" Kirin and Streaky yell. "Ah ha ha ha! Nightbite stands over the wounded Ace...

To Be Continued...

On the LoSC ship, Gruff is walking by Jin's room. "Jin, Diamond wants to see you." He knocks on the door. "Jin? You awake?" He goes inside and sees Jin listening to music on his headphones while reading manga. "Jin, Diamond needs to talk to you." He doesn't listen, so Gruff pulls the plug on his music. Jin complains, "Hey! I was listening to that!" "Diamond wants to speak with you immediately. She needs you for something." Jin sighs, "She always needs me. Alright, I'm on it." He takes off the headphones and leaves. Gruff, curiously, puts the plug back in and puts on the headphones. He hears the song, Hey Hey Let's Dance All Day on it. "He sure has a weird taste of music."

Ladsone

[6]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 13

Hello my friends.  Well, its back to Florida for Casey today so I thought I'd let him come online and say good-bye.

Hi all, This was the most exciting week in my life.  Who ever thought I'd be scuba diving with my uncle in one of the best diving places in the world.  It was so cool to pet a stingray underwater and not have to hold my breath.  We're off to the airport to go back home and then (unfortunately) back to school in a couple of weeks.  We haven't posted my new story yet because I'm still working out some of the details, but when its done, I'll be sure to post it.  I'll be sure to keep in touch with my uncle on the latest on operation Save Krypto.

CASEY TOO

Isaac6356

[7]Jul 30, 2006

I see you had a nice time.

New chapter of Dream Shard tonight! I'm on fire lately! My head is full of fun! Yay!

Comickook

[8]Jul 30, 2006
    Hey there, Casey and Ladsone. You too, Isaac. Awesome drama in your most recent installment, Isaac. And I wish Ladsone and Casey the best of luck on everything.

Isaac6356

[9]Jul 30, 2006

Thanks dude. Now here's new chapter. After that, short break so people can catch up.

The Dream Shard: Ace's Trump Card! Never Doubt the Utility Belt!

Where we left off, Ace has a small wound, protecting Isis. Bits of blood drop from his side. Kirin shouts, "Hey that's a dirty blow! Using someone as a lure like that! That's practically cheating! What kind of hunter are you?!" Nightbite turns to him, "The kind I want to be. So if you know what's good for you, you best keep quiet! Or you'll be next." Kirin isn't worried, "Oh I'm not worried. When I get out of this cage you're gonna wish you weren't even created." "I somehow doubt that." He turns his attention back to Ace, but he's gone. "Now where'd he go." Ace is hiding in the shadows on a ledge just on the wall, holding the still unconscious Isis in his mouth, trying to keep quiet. "Darn it. I still can't trace him." Ace, quietly, steps forward and a blood droplet falls on the ledge. Nightbite turns toward the direction of the sound as he can hear it, "Ah ha!" Ace is caught. Nightbite opens his mouth and unleashes a super sonic wave of energy. Ace leaps out of the way and lands on the ground. Nightbite does his attack again and chases him around the room with it. The blast causes parts of the wall to crumble. It goes near the cages and causes Streaky and Kirin to flinch. "Watch where you're aiming that thing you stupid bat!" Streaky yells.

Ace just keeps on running. He thinks, "I can't do anything as long as Isis is vulnerable. I have to find a way to get her out of the way." Due to his injuries, he trips and looses hold of her. "Eh heh heh." Nightbite puts his foot on her. "Claws off the girl, you freak!" Ace tackles him off her. However, Nightbite then grabs him and throws him to the ground hard. "Ace!" Kirin shouts. "I got you right where I want you." Nightbite throws him upward, and prepares to attack. Kirin holds out his arms, "Element Arts, Earth Pillar!" Nothing happens. "My powers don't work in this cage?" "Bloody Impact!" He thrusts one handful of claws into Ace. Everyone is in shock, and the screen changes red as if something really bad has just happened.

Krypto, in the clocktower room place, stops as he felt something. "That feeling..." Para-Clone asks, "What's wrong?" "I..don't know. But it's like, something bad just happened." "The exit is just ahead, perhaps we should hurry?" He nods and he takes off again.

Back with the others, Nightbite throws Ace toward the still *dang, she's been knocked out good* unconscious Isis. He begins to laugh. Streaky can't believe it, "D..did he just do what I think he just did." Kirin nods. Nightbite laughs with glee, "That was too pathetic! He didn't even put up a fight! That's what a dog gets for thinking he can win with nothing but his utility belt! Ah ha ha!" Streaky yells, "You just shut up! He's more a better dog than you can ever hope to be! If you were a dog of course but...ah you know what I mean!" Kirin yells too, "He at leasts fights for the sake of others, and doesn't play dirty tricks like you do! You're no better than the other guys we fought!" "So what? I don't care what I do, so long as I do it to win! If others just happen to be in the way, that's their problem! I can use anyone I want to get my way, that's how a hunter works! They'll use any tool, any kind of resource to get what they desire. Nothing else matters!" He laughs some more. "Monster!" Kirin says. "Now, who shall I kill next?" He starts to walk toward the cages. However, some light emits from behind him. "Eh?" He turns around and sees, Ace, standing up like as if nothing happened. His aura glows brightly, and his injuries are gone! "Impossible! What just happened?!" Kirin and Streaky are happy to see him alive. "Ace!" They both say. Ace puts Isis up on a ledge, then averts his attention to Nightbite. "Never underestimate my utility belt. Especially when I give this belt automatic healing power." "But that can't be!" "You forget, this world lets me do whatever I want. And now, it's time for a little payback."

Commercial Break...

Krypto and Para-Clone reach the end of the room, and it's door. "Now that we're here, you can change the destination of the door to anywhere you want." "Great." He thinks for a moment and the door opens with a bright light. "Let's go!" Para-Clone cheers, "To Ace we go!" Krypto leaps in.

They end up...in Streaky's cell. "Um...Hi K-Dog." "Streaky?" He looks around as he is in a cage. "Where exactly are we?" "Oh you know. In some dungeon, trapped in some cages while watching our best friend Ace fight to the death with some bat monster!" Krypto sees Ace. "Ace! You alright?!" He sees him, "What took you so long?" "Ah you know. Trying to save you and running into trouble. That stuff." Kirin adds, "Well you'll need saving, as there's no way out of these cages! So just sit back and watch the awsome fight that is to behold. Oh, and don't try destroying the cages, they're indestructible." Krypto just sits down, and Para-Clone sits next to him. Streaky notices her and looks between her and Ace a few times. "Say, who's your friend K-Dog?" "Oh this is Para-Clone. One of the Nightmares created by Leogun." "I see...And why is she in the cage..with us?" Para-Clone asks, "You got a problem with a Nightmare being in the same cage as you?" He backs off, "No no. I don't. Heh heh. Feel free to sit...if you want." Kirin asks, "So is she on our side or what?" Krypto replies, "Yep. You can say she's a reformed Nightmare." Para-Clone giggles as she is proud of it. "Good job." Kirin feels down, "Yet I had to destroy mine."

Anyway, Ace is prepared to fight again. Nightbite is angry, "Well, if that belt of yours can heal you no matter what, then I'll just have to rip it off your neck." He speeds toward him in a flash, and swings his claw upward toward his neck. "Try and stop this!" His claw hits the belt, but just comes to a stop, like nothing happened. "Hey! What gives?!" "The belt never comes off. So get your claws off it." It begins to shock Nightbite and knocks him back a bit. He holds his arm as it was slightly burnt. Ace steps forward. "Now then, get a load of my new set of toys." He presses his belt and baterangs fly out toward Nightbite. He dodges them, "Oh please, not those things again!" The baterangs then turn around back toward him, and multiply in number. "They've multiplied? And they're coming back!?" He gets hit by them and they explode on impact. The remaining ones return to Ace's belt. "Never doubt the utility belt." His belt opens automatically. Nightbite thinks, "They open without him touching it!?" Then, many chains come out of the belt and wrap around Nightbite tightly, so he doesn't get loose. He tries to struggle but can't move. "These chains...They're a lot stronger than normal. I can't break free!"

Ace's belt closes. "And now something totally original." He presses his belt again and the button glows. The belt begins to spin around his neck and enlarge. It spins upward into the air and floats above Nightbite, who wonders what is going on. "Huh? Now what are you up to?" "I made up a new feature to my belt. When I have someone trapped in my clutches, the belt hovers above and fires a powerful tractor beam, strong enough to cut a hole through the bottom of the room. If you got any last words, now's the time to say them." "That beam won't kill me! I'm the strongest Nightmare around! I'll be able to handle such a wimpy beam and destroy you!" Para-Clone is appaled. "Argh. So now he thinks he's stronger than me? That beam better kill him." Ace continues, "Now, Utility Belt Function! Tractor Beam!" The belt spins so fast, it creates light. The inside forms some kind of light. Nightbite laughs, "Bring it! You can't kill me!" "Fire beam!" The beam fires down at Nightbite. "Never!" Nightbite is hit by the beam. He continues to laugh as he slowly distentegrates. After the attack, all that's left is a hole in the floor. Everyone is impressed. "Woah." Krypto says. Streaky is speechless, "I got to get a collar like that!" Ace's utility belt falls back down and enwraps around his neck again. "And that's how you skin a bat."

The room returns to normal. The others are freed from their cages, and Isis is on the ground since the room change. They go to each other. "Good job Ace. You really showed him." Krypto says. Streaky adds, "You had us going with the whole utility belt thing. That was great!" Ace says, "Well, that guy was just stubborn till the end. He thought he could withstand such an attack, assuming that the strongest Nightmare can live. But it doesn't matter when it comes to this world." Para-Clone gets excited, "You were awsome! You didn't even have super powers and you kicked his butt!" "Yes..well.." "You can learn something from him Krypto." Krypto objects, "Hey." They laugh. They then check on Isis. "Is she going to be alright?" Krypto asks. Ace puts her on his back, "She'll be fine. Hopefully she wakes up soon. Getting tired with having to carrying her around." He goes up the stairs, "Come on everyone. Leogun should be just this way." They follow him.

To Be Continued...

The gang goes up the stairs. Streaky asks, "You know, I've been thinking." They stop. "About what Streaky?" Krypto asks. "Well, it's just that the name Para-Clone sounds so...cliche.." She argues, "What? What's so cliche about it?" "Well don't get me wrong. It suits you, but it sounds kinda boring. I mean come on, Para-Clone? I can do better than that?" She backsashes, "Oh? So you're saying we should all have names that don't sound stupid, is that it?" "No no. I'm saying we should give you a nickname to atone to the name. Like....Chiri!" "Chiri? What kind of name is that?!" Kirin teases now, "Nah that's stupid. How about Purin?" Streaky adds, "Or maybe Chirpie!" She whines, "Stop it, stop it, stop it! Krypto! Make them stop!" "Guys, stop giving Parry bad names." They both say, "Sorry Krypto." Para-Clone rejoices, "Hmph. Serves them right." She then just realizes Krypto was in on it too, "Hey!"

Comickook

[10]Jul 30, 2006
    Awesome work, Isaac. :-D Great action, drama and (at the very end) humor. This is some terrific stuff. I'm definitely going to be eagerly awaiting the rest of the story when it comes. :-D

DanSandwichBoy

[11]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 16
    What about a story involving Krypto and Streaky getting captured by Mechanikat while trying to stop one of his latest schemes, and it's potentially very harmful to the environment, so Power Cat, Fire Hound, and Sky Wrath find themselves working together to defeat the evil alien cyborg cat?

X-626

[12]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 51
    Did we really need a 3rd thread? The 500 rule was no longer in effect a long time ago.

Comickook

[13]Jul 31, 2006
    Sorry, X-626. It's a matter of old habits being hard to break.

dcfan1

[14]Jul 31, 2006
    X-626 wrote:
    Did we really need a 3rd thread? The 500 rule was no longer in effect a long time ago.
    That's what I kept trying to say!!!!

Ladsone

[15]Aug 2, 2006

Hello all. Casey e-mailed me the first half of his story idea this afternoon (he says while he's lounging by the pool with his laptop). Does this kid have water on the brain or what? (wonder where he gets it from). Anyway, after reading it over, it looks like a few bits and pieces were remarkably similar to our dive trip last week. Here's what my junior "partner" has so far:

KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN: SUIT YOURSELF

Our story opens early one morning at the compound. We find Kevin and Krypto in their room sleeping (Kevin has spent the night at the compound because he and Krypto had monitor duty last night and K-dog has a surprise for him). They awake and head to the kitchen for breakfast. "What's the big surprise Krypto?" Kevin asks. K-dog tells him that he'll find out after breakfast and a quick patrol of the city. After breakfast, Krypto changes to Superdog and heads out to patrol the city with Kevin. While they are gone, the other members of the JLA move a large crate into the main room from storage. "Is Kevin going to be surprised, or what?" Zipster says to the others. "Yes he will" Wonderdog replies back. "Besides, Kevin has learned quite a bit from all of us, don't you think?" Wanda adds. All nod their heads in agreement. A short time later, Kevin and Krypto return and walk into the situation room. There they find the crate sitting in the middle of the floor. The others walk in cheering for Kevin. "Kevin, you've completed your training and are now a full-fledged member of the Justice League of Animals" Krypto tells his boy. "This is just our way of saying congratulations on a job well done" Ace adds. With Krypto's help, Kevin opens the crate and finds a pressurized suit. Krypto tells Kevin that "Superman had the scientists at S.T.A.R Labs design this suit especially for Kevin. Not only is it a space suit, you can use it as a diving suit and a flying suit as well". "While it won't give you super powers, you will be able to help us out on some of our missions". Each one of the super pets contributed to the design of the suit, so that the suit is very versatile. Kevin puts the suit on and says he wants to try the dive features on it first. Krypto slips into his diving suit and the two of them hit the water.

Our friends are swimming through the underwater entrance testing out their communications equipment when Kevin notices two shadow figures swimming towards them. Krypto tries to scan the area with his super vision, but the figures are still too far away to make them out. The figures are coming closer so Kevin asks Krypto what they should do. Krypto tells Kevin to hide behind a big rock while he checks it out. Kevin swims behind the rock and K-dog swims ahead. K-dog is about to reach the two figures when one figure calls out "Hey Superdog, what are you doing down here?" Krypto recognizes the voice as Dorcan's. He then tells Kevin it's OK and Kevin starts to swim towards them. Just then, he brushes the suit up against a rock and hits the rocket boosters in his boots. The next thing you know, Kevin is flying past Krypto and friends. Krypto quickly catches up to Kevin and turns the rockets off. "You've got to watch out for some of the buttons" Krypto tells Kevin. Coming up behind them are Dorcan and Tempest. "We came to congratulate Kevin" Tempest tells our friends, "but we weren't expecting this". After Kevin gets a quick lesson on some of the buttons, Krypto asks if Dorcan and Tempest want to join them. They agree and the four of them continue on their way out to sea.

The foursome exit the cave and Krypto tells him to try some of the features on the suit. Kevin pushes one of the buttons on his wrist and a grappling hook shoots out. He pushes another button and a computer display turns on inside his helmet. Dorcan asks Kevin to push the button with the seashell on it. Kevin does so and Dorcan tells Kevin to think of a command for the fish to come to him. He does so and seconds later, a school of fish are swimming towards him. "Man, this is so great!" Kevin exclaims. "I can actually talk to fish". Little do our friends know, they are being watched by five pairs of eyes. "Can we get them now?" one voice asks. "Not yet" another voice says. "We have to wait for the signal from the boss" the voice continues to say. Kevin and K-dog check their air supplies and decide to continue on with their tests.

TO BE CONTINUED

CASEY TOO! (with a little help from Ladsone)

Comickook

[16]Aug 2, 2006
    Hi there, Casey and Ladsone. Yeah, you might have water on the brain, but I can't complain (hey, I actually rhymed [:-D]), because this IS a pretty enjoyable piece, as usual. Casey, you and your uncle do well with this type of inspiration. :-D

Isaac6356

[17]Aug 2, 2006
    Good work Ladsone. I can't wait to see the rest.

3StarvingArtist

[18]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 10

Greetings all. Here's a story I co-wrote with Catfan and ComicKook (both of whom had a lot of really good ideas and suggestions for it). It occurs a little after the episode "The Streaky Story".

“Crossed Wires”

Streaky is asleep in the sun on the wall dividing the Whitney’s backyard from the Sussman’s, until a very familiar voice suddenly interrupts his beauty sleep.

“Up and at ‘em, Streaky! It’s time for our patrol.” Krypto announces.

Cracking one eye open, Streaky gazes down from his perch to see his friend looking up at him. They've been at this for almost two weeks now, Streaky thinks. It was fun at first and Krypto's a good friend, he tells himself, but the novelty of flying around Metropolis with a dog every day is starting to wear thin... especially since Krypto (or rather Superdog, as he is known to the press) gets literally ALL the media attention out of the two super-animals.

"Ehhh, look, K-Dog," the cat replies. "Don't you realize we cats are naturally nocturnal?" As the super-cat stretches and takes on his superhero form, Krypto shakes his head. Streaky, he thinks, is naturally sleepy night and day, unless there happens to be food around.

*********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, there’s a charity gala being held in downtown Metropolis to raise money for rainforest conservation. Livewire is standing on the roof of a nearby building, scoping out her intended target: an expensive hotel hosting the gala. The electrokinetic villainess is holding her pet skunk Surge while she does so.

“Alright Surge, you know what to do.” She says, setting him down. Surge nods and, transforming into jolt of electricity, enters the building. Once inside, he returns to normal and sneaks into the room where he knows the money the charity collected is being held. Inside, the two security guards on duty are having a snack break when they suddenly hear shuffling behind them and turn to see Surge. One blast of electricity from his forepaw electrocutes one security guard and leaves him sprawled out on the floor. The other attempts to fire at Surge with his service revolver, but the skunk just simply turns into a jolt of electricity, avoiding the bullet, then shocks the hapless guard into unconsciousness.

Meanwhile, Krypto and Streaky have heard the sounds of the gun going off thanks to their respective super-hearing, and immediately fly to the hotel to investigate. They barge into the room just as Surge is using his electromagnetic powers to lift and make off with the safe.

“Hold it right there!” Krypto commands Surge, who glances at the two Superpets, annoyed at being interrupted. “Step away from the safe and come along quietly.”

“Oh, you must be with that nosy do-gooder the boss keeps on complaining about. I've seen the news, so I know the mutt is Superdog, and even though I've never seen the cat on the news, I'm logically guessing that he must be called SuperCAT. Superman doesn't have much imagination when it comes to names, after all,” Surge says right before turning into his electricity form and zipping out of the room. Our heroes pursue him as he darts into the ballroom. The partygoers are surprised to suddenly see Superdog (and a caped feline that logic would dictate had to be called Supercat) there, but are more surprised AND startled to see what appears to be a sentient lightning bolt making its way towards the stage. People panic and leave in a hurry. Krypto scans the room for Surge, finally spotting the skunk behind the stage curtains, but Streaky is momentarily distracted by both the sight and smell of the food that’s been prepared for the event.

“Is that… tuna? A cat could go crazy here!” he exclaims as he’s drawn closer to the buffet. He is suddenly struck by a bolt of electricity. Surge grins from his vantage point on the stage.

“Streaky!” Krypto groaned. Leave it to him to get distracted by food. “Hey! Why don’t you have a seat?” Krypto shouts at Surge, using his super-breath to blow several chairs at the skunk. Thanks to his powers, Surge manages to dodge them, but Krypto then sends some tables his way – one of which nails Streaky (who had recovered from Surge’s attack and was preparing to charge the villain) and pins him to the floor.

“Hey! Watch where you aim!” Streaky exclaims, really annoyed but not seriously injured.

“Oops.” Krypto says ruefully, then hastily dodges several lightning bolts fired at him by Surge.

“This just isn’t my day…” Streaky grumbles as he shoves the table off himself and stands. “Okay, where’s that little striped fleabag? No one zaps me and gets away with it!”

Spotting Surge attempting to fry Krypto, Streaky rushes towards the distracted villain, only to slip on a plate of spilled spaghetti and go crashing right into Krypto, resulting in a major collision. While the dizzy heroes are laid out, both get a major shock courtesy of Surge.

“Come on! I though that you guys were supposed to catch me!” Surge taunts them. "But it looks like I’m running rings around you clowns!”

“I’m not out of tricks yet…” Krypto growls. Getting an idea, he focuses his heat vision on a waterline over Surge’s head. But Surge, catching onto what Krypto’s up to, uses his powers to electromagnetically move a disco ball hanging overhead into the path of Krypto’s heat vision, deflecting the blast and striking Streaky in the tail instead, causing the hapless cat to screech in pain and leap straight up into the air holding his burnt tail.

“Man, for being called Supercat and Superdog – or should I say the Superclods? – you guys ain’t so super. Later!” Surge calls over his shoulder as he switches into his electrical form and escapes via a wall outlet.

Krypto flies over to Streaky to make sure the cat is okay. Streaky is blowing softly on his tail to cool it off. "Good goin', K-Dog -- like I enjoy gettin' my tail fricasseed."

Krypto is annoyed, almost forgetting about the villainous skunk who managed to get away. "You didn't exactly cover yourself with glory out there," Krypto snaps. "Getting distracted by that food." He sighs, "Streaky, when will you grow up?"

"Maybe when I start getting a little more respect," the super-cat retorts before angrily flying off, leaving a startled Krypto in his wake.

"You'll GET more respect when you start EARNING it," Krypto says honestly, but still highly annoyed.

***********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, rejoining his owner at her temporary hideout on the outskirts of Metropolis, a warehouse, Surge listens to another one of her anti-superhero rants, backed up by TV news footage of Krypto and Streaky's disastrous attempts to stop her pet at the charity gala. He ponders her comments about how the Big Blue Boy Scout and those super-pets don't really care about anyone else, how tiresome their goody-goody act is, etc. Perhaps, he thinks, with a little effort, more people could be converted to her point of view. Smiling, he continues thinking to himself.

************************************************************************************************ ,

In the meantime, Krypto returns home and finds Streaky. He starts to tell the super-cat they need a plan the next time they meet up with Surge.

But Streaky sarcastically responds, "I'll bet you have a brilliant plan. I suppose you want to paint me black with a white stripe down my back to trap that electrified Pepe LePew."

Krypto, growing impatient, responds, "Get serious, Streaky. Why do you have to make a joke out of everything?"

"Well, I'm not joking now," says Streaky, pointing to his burned tail. "It's clear I can't measure up to the standards of Mr. Perfect Pet, Superman's dog! He NEVER makes a mistake.”

Things are tense between the two but Streaky doesn't hesitate to join Krypto when their super-hearing picks up a disturbance at the power plant. "We'll talk about this later," Krypto says.

"That we will," Streaky replies testily.

***********************************************************************************

While hanging out at the plant, Surge decides its time to recharge and create a scene for a TV crew filming a report on power plant safety nearby.

The two heroes (arriving JUST as Surge finishes recharging) spot the villain as he gets ready to leave the plant and Krypto orders Surge to stop, but the super-powered skunk responds by shooting off electrical charges at the canine hero and his feline sidekick and then leads them toward the plant (which he hasn't QUITE had a chance to leave yet). Krypto calls out for Streaky to stop, but the upset super-cat (who yells back that this time, he will NOT let himself get distracted or give that skunk a chance to try any tricks) charges toward the plant. Surge, however, gloats that he has a little surprise for the super-pets and then disappears into the plant just as the cat reaches his target and sparks begin to fly. All over Metropolis, lights go dim. It's a citywide blackout. Surge is nowhere to be found and below, onlookers are murmuring that those bumbling super-pets are at fault. Krypto glares icily at the super-cat.

"But I... he... I didn't," a badly shocked Streaky begins. As the two fly home, Krypto is frustrated and points out that Streaky's carelessness let Surge get away. And not to mention the super-dog was noting what that TV reporter was saying about how dangerous the super-pets are. At least some of that wouldn't have happened if Streaky had stayed put, he says.

Streaky is clearly upset and says he didn't realize that having super-responsibilities meant he would end up being Krypto's super-scapegoat, and points out that Krypto is partially at fault too. "You and Surge are EACH half-responsible for making me upset enough to get careless back there."

This angers Krypto, who starts to point out Streaky's lack of dedication, how he's easily distracted by food, and has even been known to show cowardice on occasion (the latter even though this is the first time they've actually encountered a super-powered animal criminal as a team). The two continue the conversation as they land in the Whitneys' yard.

"Maybe you're right, Mr. Perfection," Streaky says, throwing down his cape. "I'm just not a hero." Then walking back into his own yard with his nose in the air, says coldly, "Don't call me, I'll call you,” then turns around and adds, "But don't hold your dog breath."

Deep down inside though, Streaky is actually madder at himself than he is at Krypto, despite his harsh words to Krypto. "Maybe K-Dog really WOULD do better without me around. It's obvious I'm a third-rate buffoon who DOESN’T deserve these powers I got by accident." the super-feline silently thinks.

******************************************************************************************

The next day, Streaky is watching TV in the Sussmans' living room when a special news report comes on. It's live coverage of Superman battling Livewire and also Krypto battling Surge. Streaky grows concerned as Surge seems to have the super-dog on the ropes, using his powers to dodge Krypto’s attacks and then electrocuting Superdog, who is beginning to show signs of fatigue. Livewire hijacks a camera and begins giving a speech about how Superman and even his dog are such annoying perfect Boy Scouts.

Streaky looks angry. "Hey, she can't say that about my pal! He CAN be a bit annoying, but he's not bad... for a dog. Well,” he decides, "I guess someone has to bail out that mutt." and he takes off through an open window at super-speed.

****************************************************************************************

As Streaky arrives, Krypto has just dug himself out of a pile of rubble after being blasted into the side of a building by a bolt of electricity and is preparing to confront Surge again when he sees Streaky. They exchange a look, and Streaky begins distracting the villainous skunk, shouting, “Hey, Stripes! Anyone ever tell you that the punk look went out years ago?”

"Let's see how you like a dose of my electrical blast ability, Tunabreath!" Surge snarls as he builds up an especially powerful charge of electricity between his paws and hurls it at Streaky. Streaky speedily darts out of the way of the attack and comments, "Confidentially, it stinks, just like you.”

Surge angrily replies that he's been descented (with Streaky retorting that it doesn't smell that way to HIM), and while Krypto keeps Surge busy with frontal attacks, Streaky lands on a nearby sidewalk and calls, "Yoo hoo, over here, Pepe!"

The skunk charges him, but Streaky has located an underground waterline beneath his paws with his X-ray vision, and, digging at super-speed, cuts the line open in time, dousing Surge and short-circuiting his power just as Krypto flies in to capture the villain. "Given the electrical nature of your powers, I FIGURED that you hate water even more than *I* do... as near impossible as that sounds. Glad to see that I was right,” the super-cat quickly cracks as the super-powered skunk is secured. In the background, Superman is seen taking Livewire into custody as well. Noting the animals’ success, a nearby crowd begins cheering for the super-pets.

Streaky can't resist grinning at the first time he's EVER received the cheers right along with Krypto.

*******************************************************************************************

Very soon afterwards, the two villains are taken away by the Metropolis police (Livewire to jail and Surge to a special holding cell already prepared for the super-powered animal villain at the local zoo [made entirely out of reinforced security glass with just enough plastic trees to make for adequate shading on hot days {since glass and plastic are both well-known to be excellent insulators against electricity} and having a strict rule against any electrical devices being allowed within 100 feet of the cage]). After this business is done, the two friends converse.

"You know, Streaky, maybe I was a little hard on you." Krypto says.

Streaky, now a little more confident after his success in battling Surge, admits that maybe he was a little in the wrong too. "Even a hero isn't perfect all the time," Streaky notes. The super-cat says he's willing to give the sidekick business another try, “But --” he adds, “There are a few conditions…”

Streaky informs Krypto he wants days off, more patrols of the fish cannery, maybe a photo op with Superman...

Krypto shakes his head: same old Streaky. Still, he is impressed with how the super-cat came to his aid. "No matter how upset we were with each other, he still came through when it REALLY counted." the super-canine silently thinks.

"You know, Streaky, I think maybe we can work something out." He says with a smile.

"Not to worry, K-Dog, Supercat is on the job!" Streaky replies with a quick salute. "Now how about a stop at that new pet food store?..."

Edited on 08/05/2006 12:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Ladsone

[19]Aug 5, 2006
    Well done 3starvingartist.  Great introduction for Surge and Livewire.  Keep up the great work.

LADSONE

P.S.  Casey e-mailed me last night saying he is putting the finishing touches on the second half of his story idea and should have it ready by this evening.  L/ONE

Isaac6356

[20]Aug 5, 2006

Good work. Now here's mine. I'm hoping to wrap this story up in the next chapter or two. It's now time to introduce the true bad guy but first..the long awaited battle you've been waiting for....It's time for King Leogun to fight! Yay!

The Dream Shard: Showdown in Mirage Tower! Enter the King of Nightmares!

King Leogun stands in front of a wall, and on that wall is a small hole the size of the Dream Shard, in which dark energy radiates out of. "At long last. The power of both worlds will finally be mine." He places the shard into the hole but it is rejected immediately. "Hmm...It still needs a while to get used to being here. I'm in no hurry though, as there's nothing anyone can do at this point. Once this shard is rejoined with the fissure, I shall be invincible! I'll be the most powerful king to ever rule the two worlds! Ah ha ha!" Through the small fissure, two demon red eyes are shown.

Krypto and everyone else finally reaches the room where Leogun was originally, only to find it empty. "So this is the throne room." Krypto remarks. Streaky finds the crystal ball, "And this must be how he was spying on us. The nerve of that guy!" Kirin says, "Well it doesn't look like he's here. Where could he of gone?" Ace sets Isis on the throne chair. "Look for anything that might lead to where he is." Everyone looks around. Para-Clone looks out the balcony and notices a large tower in the courtyard. "Hey guys, come look at this! I think I know where he went!" They go to where she is and see the tower. "Hey I don't remember that tower being there when we came in." Kirin says. Para-Clone explains, "That's Mirage Tower. It's the only part of the castle that is usually invisible to everyone. It only appears when King Leogun is in the tower, and it's said that only he knows the secret to getting inside." Ace agrees, "Looks like it. No windows, no doors. No way in." Krypto adds, "But there has to be a way in. Otherwise, how could Leogun get in?" Streaky asks, "Why don't we just dream up a doorway that can get us in?" Para-Clone replies, "Because that tower is the only place in the Dream World that you can dream yourself into. The only way in is through a secret passage, and as I said only the king knows the location." "Then we have to look for it. Search the room for anything suspicious." Krypto orders and everyone begins to look around once again. Kirin pulls out a book from a bookcase and reads the book. There's a button inside the book. "Hello Mr. Button, let's see what you do." He pushes it and the bookcase begins to open up like a doorway, leading to some large circular room. The others rejoin, "Good work Kirin." Krypto says and they go inside.

"This has to be the base of the tower, as we are now inside Mirage Tower." Para-Clone states. "Then it's up the stairs we go. Come on!" Krypto leads on and everyone begins to follow up. They go up for awhile, as it's a long flight of stairs. Streaky is getting tired and slows down, "Dang....How high is this thing?" He collapses. Para-Clone justs to fly and pick him up with her tiny feet and she drags him up the stairs, "You're heavy! You need to cut back on the fish treats!" "Hey I'm not heavy, you're just too small." She gets infuriated, "I maybe small but I'm not too small to kick your butt!" They continue going up until at last, they reach the ceiling, with a door leading into the next room. They stop and rest as it was a long way up. Kirin complains, "*pant* Next time...*pant* We're taking the elevator!" They open the door.

"Hold it right there Leogun!" Krypto shouts as they enter the room. "You're too late!" He inserts the Dream Shard into the fissure again. This time it fits. The cracks of where it was placed shine brightly as it merges back into the spot. The wall begins to shine a bright light. Everyone else is slightly blinded by the light. "I have already returned the shard to it's rightful place. And with it, I will receive power greater than you can ever imagine! Bow down to your new and more powerful king!" Everyone holds on as the power bursts greatly from the wall. The wall reveals a purple messed up world on the otherside. "Behold...The World of Nightmares! As you can see it clearly here, I can see it everywhere! I now possess the power to command both worlds, in one place! And with this power I shall begin a new era, the era of Leogun! Now...you will taste this power for yourself!"

Commercial Break...

Well after that little event, Kirin pulls out his sword and forms the Light Blade. He charges at Leogun in an attempt to strike him down, but he misses and is swiped by his massive claw. Streaky tries to hit him but is knocked back too. Ace throws Baterangs at him but don't do much. Krypto uses Heat Vision on him but he gets slapped away. Kirin tries a spell, "Element Arts, Light Whip!" His blade extends like a whip and he tries to hit Leogun with it, but he just simply grabs it. "Oh please." He pulls on the whip and throws Kirin with it. "Woah!" Streaky says, "Alright! Prepare to fall behind the paws of.." His fur changes yellow again with static electricity, "Static Elec-Streaky!" Leogun doesn't seem too impressed, "Bring it then." Streaky flies at him, but Leogun just stops him in his tracks with his fingertips. Then he flicks him into the wall, where Streaky shocks himself. "Owwww...." Just then, Leogun is wrapped up by the same chains that Ace used last chapter. "Not gonna work!" Leogun breaks free and smashes Ace into the wall. Krypto's turn, he gets all fired up and throws himself at Leogun. He begins to throw punches and kicks in which Leogun takes without a scratch. He dusts himself off and then punches Krypto. It seems like no one can hurt him. Para-Clone watches and has enough. "Okay! Now you invoked the wrath of me! Para-Clone!" She turns into Leogun, "How do you like facing somebody your own size!? Or rather yourself!" "Heh. I've seen better." She throws a punch at him but he simply grabs it, "Even you cannot match the powers that I have. You are nothing." He knocks her back with the others and she reverts to normal.

He chuckles. "Even together you are nothing before me. Your powers can never exceed that in which I have gained. I will easily rule these worlds with an iron fist!" Everyone tries to stand up. "This guy is really tough. He seems to have more power than the Nightmares we fought." Kirin says. Krypto says, "Then let's grow stronger than. This is the World of Dreams, so let's build up our strengths!" They all shout, "Yeah!" Their auras glow brightly and from what it looks like, they have gotten stronger. Well..except Para-Clone. "Hey, why isn't Para-Clone getting stronger?" Streaky asks and Krypto replies, "It's because she is a creation of Nightmare World. She can't be changed here." Leogun interrupts, "If you're done talking, can we get back to fighting!?" "With pleasure!" Everyone surrounds him. They then begin to pounce on him. "That won't work against me you fools! I have more power than..." He feels something wrong, but just as he does, everyone starts beating the crud out of him with punches and kicks. Leogun is thrown up through the ceiling, out of the tower. He falls right back in, battered and bruise. Streaky is excited, "Alright! We did it! We kicked his butt good!" Kirin doesn't understand, "Odd...I was expecting more of a struggle with that last attack." Krypto agrees, "Yeah...Something's up." Leogun can't seem to stand up, "I don't understand, what just happened? Why do I feel like I just lost power?" "I'll explain that." Isis shows up out of no where. "Isis!" Ace shouts. "You may have the power of both worlds, but since you were close to people who were dreaming, you started to lose power. Remember, people who dream borrow power from this world, and you happened to be the closest power source at the time." Streaky doesn't get it, "Power source? What's she talking about." Ace explains, "Of course. The rift in which the Dream Shard came from was a major power source. Where we get our dreams..." Kirin continues, "Is from where the two worlds meet." King Leogun stands, "So...I will always lose power so long as such things happen? This wasn't supposed to happen!" Krypto says, "It's over Leogun. Now tell us how to get home!"

They begin to corner him. Leogun has nothing left to do. "This can't be happening...I'm the true ruler of the worlds! I shouldn't be losing to you knaves!" A voice is heard in his mind, "Then it's time I change things..." He feels something in his mind and begins to scream in agony as he holds his head. Everyone is confused. "What's wrong with him?" Kirin asks. "Something seems to be attacking his mind." Krypto says. Para-Clone seems to be scared and hides behind Krypto. "What's wrong Para-Clone?" "H..he's coming." "Who is?" "Th..the King of Nightmares!" Everyone gasps. The sky begins to darken, and the rift on the wall begins to shine brightly again. Darkness pours from inside. Everyone is tensed as the King falls over unconsciously. A voice is heard, "Well, now that I have absorbed enough power from that fool of a king, it's time to make my grand appearance." Krypto shouts, "Come on out! Show yourself!" "As you wish!" The wind picks up as a large arm comes out of the rift, then another. Then a head of an demon comes out, along with the rest of the body. A large demonly figure has emerged from the other world. He wears a evil looking robe, wears a skull crown, and is really evil looking. "The King of Nightmares has arrived!"

To Be Continued...

We see Dr. Metallo typing up something on his super computer. "A few more adjustments here....just a few more of that and...got it! At last! I finally cracked the greatest mystery that has betowed on Earth's young generation for so long! With this, I now have the greatest secret in the whole universe! Ah ha ha!" Cerebrus comes in, "What secret?" Dr. Metallo closes out something on surprise. "Oh! Cerebrus. Um...It's nothing. I'm just coming up with more battle plans, that's all." "Hmm...Right. Whatever." He leaves. Dr. Metallo wipes his head in relief and opens up his program again, which has the words "Stop N Swop" on it. "I mustn't let anyone know that I have discovered the secret to the legendary Stop N Swop. This is the perfect chance to get absolute power!" Cerebrus comes back in, "Ah ha!" "Doh!"

Well, this didn't seem to be as actiony as I hoped. Looks like this will take two more chapters to complete afterall. Oh well.