Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas 3

Comickook

[21]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 9
    Thanks for getting your story up, 3StarvingArtist. I definitely loved helping you out on that one. And Isaac.... great job on the latest chapter of your OWN story. As for you and Casey, Ladsone. I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next installment of that tale. :-D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

catfan1

[22]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 17

Same here. Congrats to everyone on their latest efforts, some enjoyable reading.

I'm also looking forward to the next chapter of Ladsone and Casey's tale.

Edited on 08/05/2006 6:13pm

Ladsone

[23]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 13

Greetings all. Well, as promised, Casey sent the second half to me this morning. He apologizes for not sending it sooner, but he and his mom went to the Devil Rays-Red Sox game last night (yes I know the Sox lost Casey). He went to check out the new rays touch pool and was telling everyone that he had just gone diving with some stingrays in the Caymans last week. So without further delay, here's Casey's latest adventure.

KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN: SUIT YOURSELF (part 2)

The scene opens with Kevin, K-dog, Splash and Dorcan swimming along testing out Kevin's new pressurized suit. Suddenly, Krypto's super-hearing picks up the sound of machinery. "Sounds like it's coming from that trench over there" Krypto tells the others. They swim to the ledge and find an underwater oil refinery. "Guys, look over there" Kevin tells our friends. They all see a submarine heading towards the main pumping station. The sub pulls up along side and two divers come out from the airlock. They swim to one side of the sub and connect hoses to the top of the sub. "Kevin, activate the video camera in your helmet and lets get some pictures of this" Krypto tells Kevin. Just as Kevin starts filming, Dorcan picks up the sound of something swimming towards them. They turn around and find Mr. Freeze's polar bears heading right towards them. Our friends head for the surface, but are caught in a giant block of ice created by the four bears firing their ice blasters at the same time. The bears then drape chains across the ice block and drag our friends into one of the buildings and a giant steel door closes after them. Once inside, the water is drained out. Once that is done, the ice containing our four heroes is placed in a special refrigerated plexiglas vault. The bears exit the room and the lights are turned on. Krypto notices the lights are all red and he tells Kevin that he's feeling weaker. "It must be concentrated red sunlight. That will drain all my powers" Krypto says. Meanwhile, Kevin is trying to raise the JLA on the comlink, but is only getting static. "You neden't try to radio your friends for help Kevin" a voice says over the loudspeakers. "The building has a special filter that blocks all radio contact" the voice continues to say. "Krypto, I've heard that voice before" Kevin tells Superdog. "You're right Kevin" Krypto adds, "it sounds just like your uncle, The Baron". Just then a door slides up and in walks the Baron and Mr. Freeze and his pets. "Well Done herr Doctor" the Baron says to freeze. "Forget the formalities Baron" Freeze snaps back. "You have what you wanted, now pay me what you promised" Freeze demands. "Of course my friend" the Baron replies handing him a key. "What's the key for Baron" Krypto asks. "It's very simple my friends. I promised herr Freeze ten million dollars for the capture of Superdog and his friends" the Baron happily says. "The key is to a bank deposit box where his money is waiting for him". "You'll never get away with this" Krypto tells the Baron. "Oh, but I already have" the baron replies back. The Baron and company exit the room and head towards the waiting sub. "Consider this a bonus herr Freeze" the baron tells his icy friend. "I've also given you a tanker full of heating oil that was destined for Gotham City next week, but since my shipping company was handling the transaction, an "unfortunate accident" will happen". "It seems that the tanker will be sucked into a giant whirlpool in the middle of the ocean and thus lost at sea. The insurance alone will more than replace the loss of an oil tanker that was going to be retired anyway". The two villains laugh as Freeze and his pets make their way onto the sub and leave.

--- break ---

Back at the warehouse, our friends are trying to figure out a way to get out of this trap. Kevin then says he has an idea. He tries to move his arm just enough to activate the rocket boots again. He succeeds and the rockets fire up and slowly start to melt the ice. After a few minutes the ice has completely melted, but now the're in a water filled glass tank and Krypto is still feeling the effects of the red lights. Dorcan asks Krypto if he can use his heat vision to short circuit the refrigerator coils. K-dog tries, but can only take out a few of the coils before his powers give out. "That's all I can do until I can recharge my powers" K-dog tells the others. Kevin then notices that his suit has a laser built in so he tells the others to get K-dog out of the way. He uses the target finder inside his helmet and fires the laser. Kevin succeeds in knocking out the refrigerant coils and then uses the laser to cut a hole in the back of the plexiglass for their escape. "Now, how do we get up to the control room?" Kevin asks. Tempest notices a catwalk going into the second level. "Dorcan, can you give me a boost with your tail?" Tempest asks. Tempest then climbs on Dorcan's tail and with all his might, he flings Tempest up to the catwalk. Tempest goes inside and finds the airlock controls. He gets on the loudspeaker and tells the others to get ready and pushes the fill button. Soon the room is filled with water and the door automatically opens. Unfortunately, this also sets off an alarm so everyone knows our friends have escaped. "I'll radio the others and take Krypto to the surface, you two follow Mr. Freeze's sub. With that our friends separate. Kevin activates his rocket boots and the two of them head to the surface (thanks to the pressurized suits, they won't have to stop to decompress). They break the surface and Kevin switches the suit from diving to flying with the push of a button on his console. Two wings then open out of the back and with a little extra boost, Kevin is able to fly K-dog up towards the sun. After a few moments in the sunlight, K-dog is his old self again. "Kevin, you're my hero" Krypto tells him. "Now, lets go get the Baron and Freeze". Our two friends then head back down when the other members of the JLA are spotted. "Kevin filled us in on what's going on" Ace says. "Are you alright, Krytpo?" Wonderdog asks. "I am now, thanks to Kevin" he tells them. But a new dilemma has occurred. "Krypto, what about that tanker and the whirlpool?" Kevin asks. "If that tanker goes under, it could pollute the ocean for miles". Just then, Dorcan and Tempest radio back that the sub has reached an island about 20 miles away. Dorcan surfaces and to his surprise, it's not an island, but an iceberg. "Guys, Freeze is on his iceberg headquarters and it looks like its heading north. "We'll try to stop it, you go after the tanker" Dorcan tells the others. Krypto, Kevin and Wonderdog then take off to save the tanker. Our friends arrive just as the tanker is about to be sucked down. With that, Kevin and Wonderdog go to make sure the crew is off the boat and safe. Krypto then dives into the water and with all his strength, reverses the pull of the whirlpool and the boat returns to the surface. With that done, K-dog then dives deeper than any human can go and sees a mechanical whirlpool maker. "Just as I thought" Krytpo says. He then uses his heat vision to destroy the machine and then returns to the surface.

Krypto breaks the surface and finds Kevin and Wonderdog pulling the two lifeboats safely out of the way. "Great job you two" K-dog tells Kevin and Wanda. "The coast guard's been contacted and they're on their way" Kevin tells K-dog. Just then, the Metro 6 news copter is spotted. "Uh oh, we'd better get out of here" Kevin says. With that our three friends fly north to go after Freeze. They arrive at the iceberg where they find two blue whales pushing the berg back towards Metropolis. "I see everything's under control here" Krypto says to Dorcan and Tempest who are riding on each of the whales. "What about Freeze and his polar bears?" Tempest points up and we find Freeze and his pets in a makeshift ice cage up at the very top. "Let me out of here" Freeze is heard yelling. "Don't worry Freeze" Kevin tells him. "The police will be more than happy to get you and your bears down". After dropping Freeze and pets off with the harbor police, our friends head back to the compound. "You really proved yourself today, Kevin" Krypto tells his boy back at the compound. "We're proud to call you one of us". Kevin then looks at his watch and says "Krypto, we'd better get home, dad is grilling some steaks on the bar-b-q tonight and I'm kinda hungry". With that, Krypto and Kevin put their suits up and head for home.

CASEY TOO AND LADSONE

Isaac6356

[24]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 15
    Good work Ladsone!

catfan1

[25]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 17
    Another triumph for Casey and Ladsone. Congratulations on the great story, guys!

Comickook

[26]Aug 6, 2006
    Same comes from ME, Casey and Ladsone. Terrific action and use of inspiration. As usual, you teo did a great job. :-D
    Edited on 08/06/2006 8:04pm

Ladsone

[27]Aug 6, 2006

Comickook wrote:
    Same comes from ME, Casey and Ladsone. Terrific action and use of inspiration. As usual, you teo did a gresy job. :-D

Thanks my friend, but what exactly is a gresy job?

LADSONE

Comickook

[28]Aug 6, 2006
    Ladsone wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    Same comes from ME, Casey and Ladsone. Terrific action and use of inspiration. As usual, you teo did a gresy job. :-D

LADSONE

That was strictly a typo. I meant a GREAT job. My apologies. Embarrassed grin.

passiton

[29]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 24
    Comickook wrote:
    Ladsone wrote:
    Comickook wrote:

LADSONE

That was strictly a typo. I meant a GREAT job. My apologies. Embarrassed grin.

Oh, that got me too. I thought you were trying to say that he was slick. Oh well, my brain fools me again.

dcfan1

[30]Aug 7, 2006
    Status of Episode Ideas

dataDog: Not planning to finish anytime soon. I think enough heroes are enough. If I do get around to it, it's probably someone else who would finish it if they want to use my idea as a springboard.

K&A 2: Still working on it, but not enough time. Based on what I went through (since then I got honored for it and so did the other kid with a beagle) and it'll feature Kevin and Andrea with their supersuits and gear bat-hound gave them a while back to capture a thief when Streaky has to go with Krypto to another end of the galaxy.

"Ruler" of the Galaxy: Working on that too, but as I said, not enough time. The idea will feature the supreme pet of the galaxy as the old president, a 10ft ferret, steps down and now several want the spot, including Brainy, Krypto, and unexpectedly Kevin (and somehow Bailey got in on it too, though Kevin is trying to keep Bailey from trying to get on the ballot). Though Mechanikat (disguised as a tiger named "Takichan" so he won't get caught) is entering as well.

Comickook

[31]Aug 7, 2006
    dcfan1 wrote:
    Status of Episode Ideas

dataDog: Not planning to finish anytime soon. I think enough heroes are enough. If I do get around to it, it's probably someone else who would finish it if they want to use my idea as a springboard.

Yeah. I can understand why you would think that way, dcfan1. Admittedly, I'm not inspired enough to try to tackle this myself, but hey, stuff happens.

K&A 2: Still working on it, but not enough time. Based on what I went through (since then I got honored for it and so did the other kid with a beagle) and it'll feature Kevin and Andrea with their supersuits and gear Bat Jound gave them a while back... using said equipment to capture a thief when Streaky has to go with Krypto to another end of the galaxy.

Yeah. This sounds like it could be a good story... especially considering where you drew your inspiration. I hope you DO eventually find the time to finish this.

"Ruler" of the Galaxy: Working on that too, but as I said, not enough time. The idea will feature the supreme pet of the galaxy as the old president, a 10ft ferret, steps down and now several want the spot, including Brainy, Krypto, and unexpectedly Kevin (and somehow Bailey got in on it too, though Kevin is trying to keep Bailey from trying to get on the ballot). Though Mechanikat (disguised as a tiger named "Takichan" so he won't get caught) is entering as well.

Not a bad idea for a fic. Admittedly, I don't see where Brainy and Krypto would be interested in taking over such a major office (they both already have more responsibility than they really want with the jobs they have), unless they suspected that Takichan is really Mechanikat (in which case, they MIGHT enter just to try to keep HIM from winning), but this story idea DOES sound like it has a lot of potential. I especially like the thought of Kevin and Bailey both ending up on the list of candidates. LOL!! Definitely good humor potential there. :-D

3StarvingArtist

[32]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 10
    Comickook wrote:
    Thanks for getting your story up, 3StarvingArtist. I definitely loved helping you out on that one. And Isaac.... great job on the latest chapter of your OWN story. As for you and Casey, Ladsone. I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next installment of that tale. :-D

Same here, CK. I don't think I would've ever gotten around to finishing that story were it not for you guys.

And thanks for the compliments everyone. You guys' works haven't been too shabby either.

dcfan1

[33]Aug 9, 2006
    Comickook wrote:
    dcfan1 wrote:
    Status of Episode Ideas

Yeah. I can understand why you would think that way, dcfan1. Admittedly, I'm not inspired enough to try to tackle this myself, but hey, stuff happens.

K&A 2: Still working on it, but not enough time. Based on what I went through (since then I got honored for it and so did the other kid with a beagle) and it'll feature Kevin and Andrea with their supersuits and gear Bat Jound gave them a while back... using said equipment to capture a thief when Streaky has to go with Krypto to another end of the galaxy.

Yeah. This sounds like it could be a good story... especially considering where you drew your inspiration. I hope you DO eventually find the time to finish this.

Not a bad idea for a fic. Admittedly, I don't see where Brainy and Krypto would be interested in taking over such a major office (they both already have more responsibility than they really want with the jobs they have), unless they suspected that Takichan is really Mechanikat (in which case, they MIGHT enter just to try to keep HIM from winning), but this story idea DOES sound like it has a lot of potential. I especially like the thought of Kevin and Bailey both ending up on the list of candidates. LOL!! Definitely good humor potential there. :-D

Supposedly Krypto messes up on a mission, and Brainy would like to be the head of the galaxy, but doesn't know Takichan is Mechanikat, until Krypto is suspicious and rearranges the letters (Mechanikat... ikat backwards is taki) and at the same time tries to run against Brainy and Mechanikat before Mechanikat tries to cheat. And, Kevin gets on the ballot to stop Bailey from winning as well.

dcfan1

[34]Aug 9, 2006
    I started this about a few days ago, saved it and the power went out. I just finished two or three more sentences and now I'm publishing it.

K&A 2 [Based on my experience]

It starts out as Krypto is about to go back onto the Dog Star ship. Krypto tells Kevin that he has to go into deep space again and do missions for a day. He also says Streaky went with the JLA for a mission as well but to page him using the rocket if anything goes wrong. Kevin agrees, and skulks as he walks into the house. As he reaches his room and looks out the window, he sees Krypto change into Superdog and fly up. Then Kevin's mom calls him downstairs, and since it is a week from when school starts, they have to get school supplies since Kevin and Andrea are starting fifth grade. It's no surprise when Andrea is spotted at the store, who also has to shop. Suddenly alarms go off, and a gun shot can be heard. They both see a person holding a gun, ordering everybody to get down. Meanwhile Kevin and Andrea can't be seen by them so they slowly crawl into an employees only room and lock the door. Kevin says he can't contact Streaky without the rocket. Andrea suddenly reaches for her backpack and pulls out Kevin & Andrea's superhero costumes. He remarks that he doesn't have superpowers, but Andrea says she has a substitute: The crime-fighting belt Bat-Hound gave them both. (Kevin says, "Why do you have that in your backpack?") Then, as the thief exits the building, Kevin and Andrea tell him in a Bat-Hound tone: "Stop in the name of the law." The thief laughs and says, "What? Be stopped by a couple of kids in tights?" Kevin gets out the heat laser and Andrea gets out the clencher. The thief realizes what he's up against and starts to run, but Kevin's heat laser circles around the thief and Andrea manages to tie up the thief. The police show up and they both disappear. "Where's Kevin and Andrea?" The two mothers ask. They come out of the employees only room. "We're right here." After they left, they saw the man get shoved into the police car. Although, the thief spotted Kevin and Andrea and matched them with the two unknown heroes. "It's them! Those are the kids!" The thief said. "No way, we were hiding the whole entire time." Andrea said, winking to Kevin. Back at the rocket ship, Streaky asked how Metropolis was doing. "Yawn/Snore/Boring/Nothing going on," said both Kevin and Andrea. "OK." A crash was heard behind him. "We're under attack. I'll talk to you later."

Comickook

[35]Aug 10, 2006
    Thanks for the explanation AND for sharing the story, dcfan1. :-D Both are greatly appreciated.
    Edited on 08/10/2006 3:45pm

Isaac6356

[36]Aug 11, 2006

More Dream Shard time! We're almost done! Just two more to go! Also, I am now taking a poll to determine the most popular character that I have created. So anywhere from Hatchi to Leogun, all my created characters are up to choose from. Pick your favorite and see who makes top 3! And now without further ado, here's part 1 of the season finale!

The Dream Shard: The Nightmare Battle of the Century! Escape to the Real World! Part 1

Leaving where we left off, the King of Nightmares has just appeared. Everyone is tensed on the situation. The king speaks, "Let's take this in my domain, shall we?" With a wave of his hand, everyone, except Isis and Leogun, are teleported somewhere else. "Where'd they all go?" She asks. But then, many rifts begin to open up in the world and nightmares begin to enter the world.

Within the nightmare world, everyone appears suddenly in this world of dread. Everyone is shocked and awed with the sadness and despair. "Wow." Streaky says in awe, "This place is so gloomy." Ace agrees, "Perhaps a bit too gloomy." Kirin says, "So this is the Nightmare World. It's more scarier looking than it usually is." Scary spirits and stuff fly around pass them. The Nightmare King just remains silent. He spots Para-Clone, "Para-Clone!" She steps forward, "Ye...yes sir?" "Why are you standing there with those insignificent manifestations!?" Streaky protests, "Hey who are you calling insig...insig...Well what you just said..." "Silence!!!!" He pipes down, and the king continues, "From what I saw through my foolish brother's eyes, it seems you rather perfer these fools over your duty!" Krypto thinks, "Through his brother's eyes?" "Nightmares are supposed to make a person miserable and sad! Yet you think you would do better as a Dream image, when you know it's impossible to do that!?" Para-Clone tries to respond, "I...I....Ohh..." She looks at Krypto, who wants her to go ahead and say it. She gets confident, "Yes! Yes I do think that! You think I like being a Nightmare? Do you think I like making people miserable or even try to destroy them in their dreams!? No I don't! Cause like it or not, at least I have feelings, and this girl says enough is enough! I don't care if I'm a Nightmare, I can still act like a good Dream! And someday, I'll find my way out of this Nightmare and become a real something!" Kirin asks, "You want to become real? Is it even possible?" "I..don't know. But I know that once I find a way, I'll be free, free from you! You have no power over me! You're just a sad little man who lost his position long ago! You're nothing! You're..." He had enough, "Enough!"

He points his finger at her and zaps her. "Para-Clone!" They all shout as she is lifted into the air by the beam. "Let her go!" Krypto shouts. But the king continues, "You have long lived your usefulness. As for your freedom, you shall never have it!" He clenches his fist and she screams as she explodes into oblivion. Everyone is shocked at what just happened. They get angry. "How..how could you do that to her?" Streaky says. Kirin clenches his fist. "Monster..." Krypto even says, "You...what you did...I'll never forgive you for that! She was just a normal creature and you killed her! Just who do you think you are?!" The king replies, "You have no right to say that to the king! As for my name, you can call me...King Nefarious! And that twit of a Nightmare you may call, your friend, she was a fool to think she could ever escape this world!" "What do you mean?" "You see, most of the Nightmares of this world really don't want to continue their life tormenting others. Some actually believe that there is a way to leave this world, and enter the real world, as living creatures! Well....This is why I destroy those very creatures, as I am the only one who knows the secret of leaving this world! That is why I went into hiding. I made it seem I disappeared so those fools could instead try to rule the Nightmare world, not knowing that only those of mystical blood can ever be true ruler. So, on that day the Dream Shard was formed after falling off, I escaped into the Dream World. However I could not maintain form for too long, so I inhabited the body of my brother, King Leogun. And all this time I controlled his every move! Of course now he should be back to normal, but even then he cannot stop me. Fow now I have enough power to escape into the real world, and turn it into the world I want! And there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

The others are really surprised by this. "So this was the real plan all along." Ace says. "And Leogun was nothing more than a pawn in his actions." Kirin says. Streaky adds, "Man. And I was really going for that other guy to be the bad guy." Then Krypto makes his saying, "It doesn't matter now. Now that we know who our real enemy is, we have to stop him before he accomplishes his goal. We'll make him pay for having destroyed our friend, so guys, let's get him!" Everyone prepares to fight. "You think you can stop me!? You really are fools! I shall show you the true powers of darkness! The true power, of the Nightmare World!" He raises his arms in attempt to power up. "Mwahahahaha. Prepare..to die..." He runs for them so fast, it breaks them up from formation. He then starts spinning around as he punches and kicks each of them who attack him. Kirin slashes at him with his Light Blade but is blocked and he gets punched backward. Streaky tries to scratch him but he gets knocked down. Ace bites him but Nefarious throws him down as well. Krypto charges from the air but he is kicked backward. Nefarious yells, "Enough playing!" He holds up a ball of dark energy in his hand. "Time to end it...Negative Dream Bomb!" He slams it down on the ground and it causes a huge blast of energy that sends everyone flying. When the blast is finished, everyone is knocked out, but it looks as though they are dead. "Those fools didn't even put up a fight...No matter. The time to conquer the real world is now. The secret, shall now be revealed!" He raises a sword that looks evil. "Oh Ancient Lords of the Night, open the passage way to the world of the living, and give me absolute power!" The sword turns a black color and launches into the sky. An opening is revealed in the sky of this world, the Dream World, and the real world. Everyone in the real world is awed by this, and wonder what's up.

Commercial Break...

With the worlds open, King Nefarious begins his ascent into the real world. He passes through and ends up on top of a building in Metropolis. "Ahh...The real world. Oh how I longed for this day. For now I may have power to control this city, soon I shall be able to control the entire planet. Now! Nightmare Forces, gather before me! Engulf the city in everlasting darkness! Make sure no one gets in! Only I decide who shall enter and who shall leave! Obey my command and do my bidding!" Just like that, creatures from the Nightmare world begin to envelop over the entire city. People scream and run in panic as they are attacked by evil things. At last, the barrier is set.

At Justice League HQ *you know where it is*, it would seem they lost visual of Metropolis. "What's going on?" Wonder Woman asks. Martian Man Hunter comes over, "What's wrong?" "One of the major cities we were tracking has just disappeared under some kind of barrier of sorts, I can't get a visual on it." "Yes...I sense something evil down there."

Back in the Dream World, it seems Isis can see what is happening. "So this is what happens when I steal something as dangerous as a shard." She then notices King Leogun awakening. "Wha...what happened?" Isis goes to him, "So you're awake." Leogun looks up into the sky and sees the large rift to the real world. "What have I done? Have I really let my evil brother take the better of me?" He tries to stand but can't. "Don't try to move. You're injured." "Where...where is that dog and his friends?"

They later end up in the Nightmare World. Leogun holds out his hand, "Gather!" His hand glows, then Krypto and his friends are gathered in one spot. Isis is shocked, "Oh my...Are they.." "No, they are alive. But just barely. We must act quickly to revive them." He holds out both arms now, "Ressurection!" His hands glow and a beam hits the group. They injuries disappear and they begin to wake up. After the process is done, Leogun kneals back down as he is tired. "We're alive?" Streaky asks. Krypto asks Leogun, "Is that really you King Leogun?" "Yes...It's me. Well..the real me. Not that mean jerk you had to fight." "What happened to you? Why did this all happen?" King Leogun confesses, "It's all my fault. I shouldn't of ever of tried to connect the worlds together." "What do you mean?" He explains, "It all started when the Dream Shard was first discovered. I took it and did research on it. I learned that I could use it's power and a special process to connect the Dream World to the real world. I wanted to bring some of my creations who dream to be real, into the real world. But I had become possessed by my evil brother, and for so long I've been under his control, trying to get the power necessary to open the worlds together. However I was fortunate to banish the shard into the other world. But it was unfortunate to get it back. I regret ever using the shard. I should of just destroyed it. And because of me, I lost my own creation. The one who was more than a Nightmare..." "Para-Clone.." "Yes. She was the only Nightmare who wasn't purely evil. I gave her a personality. I gave her the gift that only a Dream could possess. I wanted her to go to the real world and live among you, but it's too late now." Everyone else feels sad, and Streaky looks like he's gonna cry.

Leogun stands up, "But now is not the time to mope. My brother is currently trying to turn the world you live in into a living nightmare. We cannot allow that to happen. So here's what I'm going to do. I shall lend you most of my powers to you. Use the power of the Dream World to combat the evil King of Nightmares. Only when he's defeated, will the worlds be closed off forever. At least in a way to make it seem real. Do this for me, and I shall grant you one wish." Streaky is interested, "A wish? Really!?" "Yes. It is something that can only be done in this world, but will be granted to the real world. But only when you win." He holds his arms and energy is passed from his body to the others. The others are getting new powers. "I feel stronger somehow." Kirin notices. Streaky adds, "No kidding! I feel like kicking butt!" Krypto says, "Thank you Leogun." He nods, "I shall now send you to the real world." He holds out his hand, but Isis adds, "Wait! There was one more who got sent here by me." "Do not worry. When the battle is all over he'll return to your world in one piece. Until then, you must go." They all begin to rise into the sky and through the rift. "I'm counting on you."

Nefarious enjoys his moment of destruction. "Ah ha ha! All bow down before me! King Nefarious! Lord of the Worlds!" A flash of light comes from behind and he looks around and sees Krypto and his friends. All with white auras and ready to fight. "Nefarious, your reign ends here!" Krypto shouts.

To Be Continued...

No Krypto Golden Cup this time. Sorry.

Ladsone

[37]Aug 11, 2006

Hello my friends. Well, it looks like I'm going to have to go some to beat Casey's latest story (just kidding). Anyway, Here's my latest story idea.

KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN: Icing Down The Boards

Our story opens at the new Metropolis Skateboard Park. To celebrate the grand opening, the owner of the park is meeting the press and announcing a skateboarding exhibition and amateur contest to be held on Saturday. "There will be cash prizes and medals presented to the winners" the owner tells the press. The next day, we find Kevin and Andrea at the Metropolis Park skateboard ramp practicing their skateboarding under the watchful eyes of Krypto and Streaky. "Man, wouldn't it be great to win that contest Andrea?" Kevin says as he wraps up his run. "Yeah, Kevin" Andrea answers back. "They'll be some stiff competition, but we'll certainly do our best" she continues to say. After they finish up, our friends head home to a hot dinner. Afterwards, Kevin and K-dog are down in the rocket listening to the space radio. Just then, K-dog's comlink starts going off. Krypto answers and it's Tusky Husky on the other end. He tells Krypto that he has some time off coming up and would like to spend a few days with Kevin and Superdog. Kevin checks with his mom and after she says OK, Krypto then invites Tusky to come on down (Kevin tells his mom that he's keeping a friend's pet husky while his friend's family goes out of town for the weekend).

Meanwhile, in another part of town, we zoom in on the abandoned Metropolitan Hotel. In its heyday, it was the place to be seen in Metropolis. Now, unfortunately it's a victim of urban blight. Inside, we hear two familiar voices. "Why do you have to have it SO COLD in here?" one voice says. The door opens and we find Enigma and Frigia. "You know we malamutes love the cold" she answers back. "I think I'm the one who's going to catch a cold" he snaps back. He then tells Frigia that he's going for a walk to thaw out. A short time later, Enigma returns clutching a copy of the Daily Planet in his mouth. "That paperboy never saw me coming" Enigma announces proudly. Frigia just rolls her eyes and starts to read the paper. She notices the article on the skate park opening and tells Enigma that their masters would certainly like to have the prize money. "Oh boy, this gives me a chance to come up with some new riddles" Enigma happily says. With that, the two villains plan their strategy.

--- break ---

The next morning, we find Kevin finishing up his breakfast while the dogs are finishing theirs. "Not a bad setup, eh?" Tusky tells Krypto. "Nope, not bad at all" Krypto answers back. After the boys finish breakfast, Kevin runs upstairs and grabs his skateboard. He tells his mom that he and Andrea and the dogs are heading over to the new skate park. Kevin's mom tells him to be careful and to have fun. Kevin puts Krypto's and Tusky's leashes on them and they head next door to get Andrea. The four of them then head to the skate park and register for the competition. On the other side of the park, we see a manhole cover being pushed open and out jumps Enigma and Frigia. "That's the last time I let you pick a way in" Frigia says in a disgusted tone. "It'll take me a week to get that smell out of my coat". Enigma tells her to quit complaining and to take a look. On a table are the sacks of prize money and the medals. "OK ice maker, do your thing" Enigma tells his cohort. Frigia then pushes a button on her collar and the two freeze guns pop out. Just as the first contestant is starting his run, Frigia presses the button again and the entire skate park is iced over. Unfortunately for the contestant, his skateboard doesn't have ice blades. Krypto tells Kevin "It's Superdog Time" and goes behind the bleachers to change. He then flies over the park and picks up the skateboarder and sets him gently on the ground. Just then, the owner of the park comes out of his office and his mouth drops wide open. "Wait a minute, this is JULY!" he shouts. Suddenly, all the contestants and the judges are surrounding him wanting to know what happened. Enigma and Frigia then sneak up behind the table and grab the prize money bags. One of the judges just happens to turn around to see the robbery and tells the dogs to come back. Krypto picks up on this with his super hearing and tells Tusky to come on.

Our two villains are heading back to the manhole cover to make their getaway when K-dog and Tusky land in front of them. Superdog tells them to hand over the money and give up. Enigma then replies "Riddle me this, Super mutt, what kind of dog hates the cold? A HOT DOGGER!" Krypto tells him to forget the bad jokes and for them to come along. What K-dog doesn't notice is Frigia getting ready to press her freeze ray again. "Superdog, look out!!" Tusky yells and leaps in front of K-dog just as Frigia presses the freeze button. Tusky is then frozen in a solid block of ice. "Tusky Husky!" Krypto yells. "Very good Frigia, but you missed one" Enigma tells his cohort. Frigia is about to push the button again when K-dog notices a nearby sprinkler and garden hose. With his super speed, he grabs the hose and starts going around Enigma and Frigia just as she pushes the button. After the smoke clears, we find Enigma and Frigia frozen in their own ice. "I told you I'd be the one to catch a cold" Enigma tells Frigia. "Oh, Shut UP!" Frigia snaps back. Meanwhile, Kevin and Andrea come from the skate park and find their friends. "Quick Krypto, help Tusky" Kevin yells. Just then, the ice that is holding Tusky starts to break. Tusky is using his tooth to break the ice. "Are you alright, Tusky?" Krypto asks. "That was like a dip in the pool in December for me, mon ami" Tusky says. Krypto then walks over to the two frozen villains and tells them "Don't worry you two, you'll be headed to the COOLER shortly". The two villians then groan at the bad pun. Shortly afterwards, Animal Control is there to take the block of ice off to jail and our friends return to the skate park. Krypto and Tusky then get rid of the ice and the competition gets back underway. While Kevin and Andrea didn't win, Superdog and Tusky did get medals for saving the day.

LADSONE

Comickook

[38]Aug 11, 2006
    Hey there, Isaac and Ladsone. Once again, you both did very good jobs on your latest contributions. Highly entertaining stuff as usual. :-D

Isaac6356

[39]Aug 14, 2006

And now the moment you all waited for, the final chapter of my story arc is now! Next arc will be filler, and after that I'll either go to the Deathcon arc, or I'll actually do a short mini arc *I just got an idea*. Anyway, here we go!

The Dream Shard: The Nightmare Battle of the Century! Destroy The King of Nightmares! Part 2

Outside of the barrier, we see different characters looking and wondering about the situation. First we see Hatchi, standing on a building as he stares at the thing. "What in the world?" From space, the Dog Stars wonder the same thing. We then see the LoSC looking on. Everyone in Kevin's neighborhood stands outside as they see the humongous barrier around the city. Everyone is worried about what is going on.

Back inside, we rejoin the others. Nefarious is surprised to see Krypto and the tohers back in the real world. "You..." Krypto steps forward, "King Nefarious, it's about time you get out of our city. You outstayed your welcome." "I rather am surprised. I thought I had wasted you back in my world. Looks like I'll just have to try again." He holds up his hand and forms another dark ball. No one seems to be scared though. Nefarious is rather disappointed, so he changes his mind and makes it disappear. "On second thought, I won't use that attack again. At least, not yet. Not unless I need to. After all, such power could destroy the city, and I'm still getting used to it. In any case, I think I'll try something different." He begins to multiply a few times. There are now 3 of them. "If you wish to defeat me, then come and get me. Hm hm hm." All three of them fly away into the depths of the city. Streaky complains, "Aw man. We just arrived and he runs away." "He knows we got more powerful, so I'm assuming he's trying to separate us to weaken the group." Kirin says. Krypto doesn't care, "Well it looks like we have no other option but to play his little game. Everyone pick one of him and take him down!" They all nod. Ace and Isis *she got power too, remember?* go one way, Streaky and Kirin go another. Krypto goes alone.

One of Nefarious's clones is causing havoc as he shoots beams at people and objects. "Freeze, you manifestation!" Nefarious gets hit by a baterang and his legs freeze. Ace and Isis have arrive. Though Isis remarks, "In a time of crisis that line is unnecessary." Nefarious breaks free. "So it's just you two then. Excellent. I can eliminate you with ease, especially since you two don't have any real powers for me to contend with. Not even the power you received can stop me!" Ace is confident, "Oh please. I know for a fact you're bluffing. I don't think a clone is a match for us." Nefarious is impressed, "So you know I'm the clone. Not bad." He throws some energy balls at them but Isis puts up a barrier. "Oh. A girl could get used to this." Ace leaps above the barrier and throws more Baterangs. Nefarious stops them in mid air and makes them explode. "Please. Simple toys cannot do me harm." Isis comes out of no where, "Or maybe this will." She scratches him in the face. "Ahhhhh!!!!" He is blinded temporarilly. "Hey Nefarious." He looks upward and sees Ace holding up a dumpster, "Hold this for me." He slams in on Nefarious, crushing him underneath. Isis comments, "I think that went quite well." The ground shakes and the dumpster bursts up into the sky, and Nefarious gets up. "Not over yet." Ace says.

Kirin and Streaky are already fighting one of the clones in the park. Kirin and Nefarious lock blades as Streaky picks a tree up from the ground. "Incoming!" Kirin backs off as Nefarious is whacked by the tree. "Homerun baby!" Nefarious recovers and zaps the tree to dust. "Aww, man!" Kirin runs forward, "Light Wheel!" He starts doing a cartwheel with his blade and he spins so fast his body is that of light. A wheel that Nefarious tries to hold off. After a bit, Nefarious leaps to the side, where Streaky then starts beating him up. He then blasts him with Heat Vision, but Nefarious holds his ground. He remarks, "At least you're putting up more of a fight than in the Nightmare World." Kirin says, "Well that's because then we weren't at a disadvantage. We got more powers now!" Streaky adds, "And you're on our turf now, so it's time you got a beating!"

Krypto on the other hand is fighting the real Nefarious, and is locked paw to hand in a struggle of power. "You're power is most definitely strong. Perhaps it was a mistake to have left you in whole back in my world." "You have no idea what we're capable of." Krypto blows his super breath on him and Nefarious' face is frozen for a moment. Krypto punches him back a bit. "And now a little something from Leogun." Krypto emits an aura and it forms into the shape of Leogun. Nefarious is awed by this. Krypto punches, kicks, and blasts Nefarious a few times before a short stop in the attack. Nefarious gets up. "Very well...I had just enough of you." His black aura surrounds him, "I'm tired of you, and this city. It's time I completely turn this place into a desolate wasteland!" "That's what you think! He flies into him, but is shot back a bit." "That's no way to treat your new ruler. Now stand back and watch!" Nefarious begins to grow in size. He eventually becomes larger than most of the buildings. "Return to me my clones! I need more power!" And just like that, the clones disappear from the fights they were in, and they return to Nefarious. Krypto and gang gets back to each other. Nefarious speaks again, "And with this ball of energy, I shall make this city that which I desire! Nothing at all!" He prepares his Negative Dream Ball again and holds it up high. The gang wonders what to do next.

Commercial Break...

Well it looks like unless someone does something, the city is toast. Streaky panics, "Ah! We're doomed! We're all gonna die!" Kirin socks him on the head to shut him up. "We need something big to stop him with. Any ideas?" Krypto asks. Everyone thinks. Streaky gets an idea, "Oh oh! I know!"

Nefarious' energy ball gets bigger, "Fare thee well, mortals!" But then he gets blasted by some laser and the spell disappears. He turns around and is rather shocked to see...a large robot that happens..if not convienently, looks like the Megazord from the original Power Rangers. Inside, Streaky is in the seat where the Red Ranger would sit, and the others are in different seats. Ace looks at him, "A robot? That's your big idea?" "Hey, you ask for something big, I got something big. Besides, nothing beats the classic Dinozord from the Muscle Marvels!" Kirin objects, "First off, although the first season was definitely the best of all the Muscle Marvel series, no zord is better than the Space Zord from season 6." Krypto interjects, "Let's just get rid of this guy, then you can argue all you want." They both say, "Okay..."

The zord comes into range of Nefarious, and they square off. "So this is what happens when you entrust the powers of the Dream World in the hands of a fool. That has got to be the dumbest idea I have ever seen. I see so many lawsuits in your future. But if that's how you're going to end it, so be it." He takes out his sword again and prepares to fight. Streaky says, "Stupid huh? Let's see how you handle the Power Sword of Fury!" The sword comes from the sky and destroys a hardware store. Everyone inside glares at Streaky at what he just did. "Heh heh. My bad." The zord picks up the sword and holds it up in a somewhat cool fashion. Kirin remarks, "You are not driving anymore." The zord runs toward Nefarious and they clash blades. After a few clashing, Nefarious grows bored, "This is getting ridiculus." He just blasts the zord into some more buildings. Everyone has fallen out of there seats. Isis remarks, "Nice piloting, doofus." Krypto takes the main seat, "We could use an upgrade. Kirin?" "On it. Calling for some backup." He presses a button and that carrier dinozord from season 1 appears and they combine with it. Nefarious doesn't seem too threatened. "You are real stupid if you think something as dumb as that will ever defeat me. I will never lose to the likes of you!" A voice is heard, "Which is why I'm gonna give it some juice!" Nefarious looks into the sky and sees Leogun on a building. "Brother!" "Something as lame as that would need something as better than simple energy." He turns transparent and merges with the zords. "Use the last of my power young ones! Send him back to the Nightmare World!" Krypto agrees, "You heard him! Full power to cannons!" Everyone pulls levers and the cannons begin to charge. Streaky says, "Cue music!" Kirin socks him again, "No music! We don't need to get in more trouble with copyright lawyers!"

The cannons are fully charged. "Fire!" The cannons fire. But Nefarious is prepared. He fires a beam at the other beam and they are in a deadlock. "I will not let this happen! I am invincible! You don't have the power to beat me!" Krypto says, "No one can be invincible, as long as we can supply more power!" Everyone begins to think deeply as the cannon beams get stronger and pushes the other beam back. "What!? That's impossible!" The beams soon hit Nefarious and he is engulfed in the blast. "Nooooo!!!!!!!! How could I let something so simple beat me!?" Leogun's voice is heard again, "Only because you underestimate the power of dreams. Especially when they are let loose into the real world, then you have no power!" Nefarious is blasted back into the rift in the sky, "Noooo!!!!" A flash is seen from there and the rift disappears. All around, people are relieved the thing is gone. Animal heros alike are also relieved.

The zords disappear and everyone ends up back on top of the building they were on before. Leogun stands in front of them all. He waves his hand and with that wave, the city seems to return to the way it was. The barrier is also gone. "There. Everything is the way it should be. And as for your other friend..." We see Kit Clock sleeping in a dark alley, "He should be back to normal as well." Anyway..."Thank you for helping us in the end." Krypto says. "No. It is I who should be thanking you. The world would be a real mess if my brother were still here. But alas, the portal will soon be completely closed, and there will be no way we can get here again. So, I must ask you for my power back." He holds his hand out and absorbs back the dream power from everyone. "Aww..I was so getting used to that too." Streaky complains. Leogun then says, "Before I go though, I do owe you one wish. A wish from my world will now come true here. Please say it quick before I go." The gang looks at each other and agrees on one thing. Krypto speaks, "Well..There is one thing.." "Say no more. I can see it in your souls. And I'm especially happy for it too." He snaps his fingers. A small circle of light envelops on the ground, and Para-Clone emerges from it, standing upward. When the light disappears, she wakes up. "Huh?" "It is done. Farewell my friends." King Leogun disappears as Para-Clone looks behind her.

Everyone happily goes to her. "What happened guys? And where are we?" Krypto replies, "You're in the real world now. We brought you back to life and now, you can live here with us." A few seconds, Para-Clone starts tearing happily over those words and gives Krypto a hug. "Oh thank you! Thank you all! I'm so happy I could..just cry!" After a few moments, Streakys asks, "Hey, where's Isis?" They just noticed that.

Isis is seen walking through the streets, "Next time I won't let myself be taken in by such a tempting artifact, never again." She continues on her way.

Krypto and the gang walk down the streets, with Para-Clone on her back. "Oh this is going to be fun! I can't wait to see the many sights of the city! Where should we start first?" "With bed." Streaky yawns, "I'm pooped, and I want to go to sleep." Kirin agrees, "Me too. Such a long night, and I have work tomorrow." Para-Clone says, "Aww, you're such party poopers. Well I guess sleeping wouldn't be a bad idea." She pauses for a moment, "Say...Where am I gonna sleep?" Everyone starts mumbling...Kirin speaks, "Why don't you live with me. I could use the company, as everyone else is probably booked." "Aww...But why can't I stay with Krypto? He's so cute!" Krypto objects, "I'm sorry. But I don't think Kevin's parents would let him have another pet." "Oh okay..I guess I could live with Kirin. He is kinda cute." Kirin blushes. Streaky complains, "What? Not gonna ask me? I'm cute! You could live with me!" "Eww, no way! You smell like fish!" "No I don't! You take that back!" "Oh yeah!" "Yeah!" They continue arguing while they just continue on.

The End!

Time for...Krypto Cup! Golden!

Kevin and Streaky reach their homes. They aren't wearing their capes no more. "Well K-Dog, I don't know about you, but I'm going to be sleeping in pretty long tomorrow." Streaky says. "I know what you mean. Everyone is probably worrying in their sleep about us." "Yeah. I just better becareful not to wake up Andrea. She is awfully cranky when I'm late." They depart. Eventually Streaky gets into Andrea's room. He quietly goes across the room to his bed. "And not a minute too soon. Ahh..." He begins to fall asleep, but a draft in the room wakes him up. "Ah, darn window." He goes to close it, but it wakes Andrea up. She turns on the light, "Streaky!!!!" "Uh oh." She begins yelling at him for being late and stuff. He gets back in bed and covers his ears, "I hate it when she's cranky."

Edited on 08/14/2006 4:28pm

Comickook

[40]Aug 14, 2006
    Hey, terrific wrap-up to this story arc, isaac. :-D Highly entertaining stuff. :-D