We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas 3

Nevada-the-wolf

[281]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 13
    Thanks, I plan to have the next episode posted sometime this week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

passiton

[282]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 24
    The Three Dogs Downtown Dogs: After a bone robbery gone wrong, the Downtown Dogs start arguing over who's fault it was. They soon go there own ways, to pursue being a solo villain. With every crime each of them pull they just end up failing and annoying people in the process and Streaky gets called for help on every one of them. Getting tired of it, Streaky tries to form a plan to get them back together. Can Streaky make them friends again or will he literally become a full time hero?

Comickook

[283]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 9
    Definitely a cute sounding story idea to share. Thanks, passition. :-D

Nevada-the-wolf

[284]Mar 4, 2007

Well here's my new episode.

"Superpup meets the Dogstars"

"Man, there's nothing like a cat nap on a quiet spirng day, the sun on my back, the birds singing in the trees the cool breeze and..." Streaky topped short. "Uncle Streaky!" a voice called out, "And my annoying hero loving nephew and his fan club posse" Streaky concluded. "Hey Squeak, what's up?" he asked "Where's Superdog? we were hoping you'd both  have some stories to tell us back at the clubhouse" Squeaky explained. "He went out, Supergirl is back in Metropolis today and he went to see her" Streaky replied. "For what?" Squeaky asked.

Somewhere in Metropolis....

"Whoo-hoo! man, it is great to be back" said Dusty, "Glad to hear it" Krypto replied, the two landed in a nearby park. "This is gonna be so awesome ! two whole weeks with my  favorite cousin" Dusty continued, "Heh, I'm your only cousin" Krypto added. "Yeah...c'mere you!" said Dusty as she pounced on Krypto, the two superdogs rolled around in the grass, laughing and tugging at each other's ears as if they were puppies. "Hey look, here comes Kara" Dusty pointed out, "Hi, you guys" she said as she went to pet the two dogs. "You take good care of Dusty, all right Krypto?" Supergirl continued Krypto replied with a friendly bark which meant: "Ok". "Well, look like its all settled then, have fun guys" said Supergirl before she took off. "Well, what do you feel like doing now?" Dusty asked, "Well.... how about we go see what Streaky are doing?" Krypto suggested. "Sure, that sounds fine" Dusty replied, before the two left the park.

Back with Streaky....

"So that's how  I saved Superdog and Bathound frm the Joker's hyenas" said Streaky who told Squeaky and his friends another one of his tall tales. "Great story, Uncle Streaky..." said Squeaky, Look, Superdog is back!" said Nikki. "Hi guys" said Krypto once he landed, "Hi Superdog" the kitten greeet him "Saved by the bell" thought Streaky. The kittens glanded over at the dog sitting next to Krypto, "Who is this?" Squeaky asked. "You've never heard of me?" Dusty asked, "What do ya mean?" Puff aksed, "Guys, look... the red cape, the Superdog collar.." Streaky pointed out. "The name is Dusty, I'm mostly known as Superpup" she explained. "Superpup?!" the kitten replied. "You're Supergirl's pet" Nikki asked Dusty nodded, "Cool!" the kittens replied. A short time later the 3 Superpets were all down in Krypto's rocket, "Nice place, ya got here" said Dusty, "Thanks" said Krypto. "So what did you have planned today?" Dusty asked, "I was thinking we'd go to the park when Kevin gets home and we can..." before Krypto could finish his sentence the trio was alerted by some static coming from a monitor. "This Brainy Barker calling for Krypto" she said once the picture was on screen. "I'm here, Brainy, what is it?" Krypto asked. "Snooky and Delilah are in Metropolis again and we need your help" Brainy explained. "We're on it!" Krypto replied, and  with that, the trio left.

Somewhere in Metropolis park...

"Hi guys, I'd like you meet my cousin Dusty" said Krypto, "So you're the famous Superpup we've all heard about" Brainy concluded. "Yeah, that's me" said Dusty, "So you're a superhero too, eh?" said Tusky Husky  "Yep, I've ad several adventures with Supergirl" Dusty explained.  "I hate to break up this meeting but we need to find Snooky and Delilah before they cause any trouble" Brainy remined the group. "Mechanicat must be up to something" Krypto added, "Who the heck is Mechanicat?" Dusty asked. "He's half cat and half robot" Krypto answered, "Yeah sure and I'm really owned by the Queen of England" Dusty said in a sacastic tone. "Don't worry about it guys, she'll learn" Krypto continued, "I sure hope so, I have a feeling a dog like Dusty hasn't encountered someone like Mechanicat" said Brainy.

Meanwhile...

"This was too easy" said Snooky "AAH!" he screamed, "Going somewhere, Snooky?" Mammoth Muut asked, "Hey! back off!" Dusty shouted, "What do you think you're doing?!" Hotdog replied. "You guys wouldn't hurt a kitten would you?" Dusty continued, "There's nothing cute about Snooky Wookums, Dusty" said Krypto. "Well...I do like to chase cats..." Dusty admitted "What are you getting at?" Snooky asked, just then he noticed Dusty smiling at him. "Uh-oh" he said.

Seconds later...

"Ahh! get her away from me!" SNooky shouted as Dusty chased him, "You think maybe we should stop her?" Krypto asked. "Nah, let her have some fun with thi one" said Brainy.

(Commercial break)

I'm glad you all liked it, I plan to have part 2 up sometime tomorrow.

Edited on 03/04/2007 8:33pm

Isaac6356

[285]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 15

Nice ideas you guys. Expect something from me either today, or something tomorrow.

Comickook

[286]Mar 4, 2007
    Hey, amusing and interesting start to your latest piece. Definitely awaiting the next chapter here.

Nevada-the-wolf

[287]Mar 5, 2007
    Thanks, sorry for the delay but I plan to post it tomorrow.

Comickook

[288]Mar 6, 2007
    Thank you very kindly, but you can take your time. I know these things can't really be rushed.

Nevada-the-wolf

[289]Mar 6, 2007

Thanks alot anyway here's part 2.

The Dogstars now had Snooky under control but Delilah was still loose. "Well we got Snooky, now we just need to find Delilah" said Brainy, "We'll spit up, she can't be too far" said Tail Terrier, and with the that the group went off in different directions. Dusty went snifing around a back alley but then she noticed a large cage being dropped on top of her. "Gotcha now Superdog!' said Dililah, "What the..? who are you?" she asked "The name's Dust...Superpup" Dusty replied. "Superpup? puh-lease...if like I'd believe that" said Delilah "No really, I'm serious! I'm Superdog's cousin" Dusty explained. "Ya don't say? well, Mechanicat will probably want to know that there are two Superdogs" Delilah explained. "Hold it! you're not taking me anywhere!" said Dusty, "Oh yes I am, that cage your in is made of heavy titanium, not even a superdog lke you could break through it" Delilah explained. "That sucks" Dusty replied, "No signs of Delilah here, maybe she's already gone" said Krypto, "I think you're right!" said Mammoth Mutt. The group looked up at the sky and saw a small shuttle taking off, "Come'on, if we hurry we can still catch her" Brainy told them.

Meanwhile...

"Oh Delilah you're back, did you manage to capture Superdog?" Mechanicat asked, "Nope, but I got something even better...Superdog's cousin, Superpup" Delilah answered. "Superpup? never heard of her...but I have a feeling we can work with her" said Mechanicat. "You're one sick cat" said Dusty, "Oh no I'm not sick, I'm smart and using you may help get rid of the Dogstars one in for all!" Mechanicat continued. A short time later the Dogstars managed to get onboard Mechanicat's ship. "C'mon, Dusty's gotta be in here somewhere" said Krypto, "Just then they heard a loud howl "That's her! let's go!" Krypto continued, "Going somewhere, Superdog?" Mechanicat asked. "No but you are" said Dusty. "What the? how'd you get out?" Mechanicat continue, "One thing I'd to point out, if you plan on using a cage...get a better lock" Dusty replied. "Oh, no" said Mechanicat, "I'd start running right abotu now" said Hotdog. "Let's get outta here!" Mechanicat shouted to Deliah before the two took off in the shuttle. "I'll get you Superpup, just you wait!" he shouted before they got osme distance away.

Later that day...

"You are now an official member of the Dogstar team" said Brainy Barker who placed a metal around Dusty's neck, "Thanks, alot Brainy" said Dusty. "Wow! this is so cool, it's gonna be great having another girl on the team" said Mammoth Mutt, "I agree" said Bulldog. "And who knows, since I'm gonna be in Metropolis for two whole weeks...who knows what'll happen" Dusty pointed out. Krypto and the other Dogstars smiled. "I guess we'll just hve to wait and see" said Krypto.

THE END.

Whatcha think?

Comickook

[290]Mar 7, 2007
    Hey, good wrap-up to your latest piece. I have to respect you devoting so much time and energy to this. Congrats.

Nevada-the-wolf

[291]Mar 7, 2007
    Thanks, I plan to do another episode this week.

Isaac6356

[292]Mar 7, 2007
    Very good finish Nevada. Now if only I could get out of this funk I'm in, then I could start writing again.

Isaac6356

[293]Mar 8, 2007

For some reason I can't think of anything for the Black Talon Society arc. In the meanwhile, here's another filler episode, which is a collaboration of different stories at one time, with one leading into another. Anyway...

The Rather Unusual Day! What Are You Doing Today?

It is morning time, as the sun shines in Kevin's room, waking him up from the sun's rays. He looks at his clock and it's 7:45! "Oh no! I'm going to be late for school!" He leaps out of bed, waking Krypto up from his sleep as he wonders what the rush is. Kevin changes clothes really quickly, then runs out his room, leaving Krypto clueless. Kevin rushes by his parents who are at the breakfest table, "Hi mom, bye dad!" They are clueless at his actions too.

He grabs his backpack and runs to his bus stop, but the bus leaves just as he gets there. "Wait! I'm here!" The bus is gone. He moans, "Man, I can't believe I missed the bus!" "Need a lift?" Krypto in Superdog form appears, "Krypto!" He lands, "Hop on." Kevin does so and he takes off. They make it to school just as the bus arrives there, and land behind the school. "Thanks buddy. I owe you one." He heads to the front, "Think nothing of it." Krypto hears a distress cry somewhere in the city. "Someone's in trouble!" He flies off toward the city. A restuarant balcony has collapsed and a man is dangling on the edge, trying to hold on for his life. He loses his grip, just as Krypto grabs him in the nick of time, and sets him on the ground. He then gets to work on repairing the balcony at hyper speed. He finishes up, "That should hold it until it can really be repaired." Everyone cheers for Superdog, and he flies off. In the sky, Streaky shows up, "What I miss?" "Sorry Streaky, I already took care of things here." He shows him the fixed balcony. "Aw man! I came all this way for nothing?" He sulks as Krypto asks, "Why so glum? You usually never like doing any major work. Or is this about Princess?" He replies, "Well...I know we're married and all, and I thought I shouldn't let that interfere with my work, even though I really don't like doing much of it..." Krypto smiles, "It's okay Streaky, I can take care of things today. Why don't you go home and spend some time with her?" Streaky is baffled, "Really? You don't mind?" "Not at all." "In that case, see ya!" He bolts off to home, and Krypto just flies on.

Streaky makes it home, and returns to his normal form. "This is going to be great. Andrea at school, parents at work, just me and my Princess." He walks inside, "Oh Princess!" She's not in the kitchen. "Princess?" "I'm in here!" She shouts from the bathroom. He goes upstairs and enters the bathroom. Princess is in the bath tub, in warm water and bath bubbles. "Princess? What are you doing taking a bath?" She replies, "I always take a bath on Monday. It really soothes me, why don't you come join me?" "I dunno...I don't really like to take baths..." He looks at her and decides, "Well alright." He leaps onto the tub and puts a paw in, "Ah! Ooh..." He eases his way in, "Actually, this is really nice. What kind of bubbles are these?" She hands him a bottle and he reads it. "Element Brand Bubble and Shampoo. Now with 6 different vitamins and uses. Wow, stuff like this has to be expensive!" She puts it away, "Kirin gave it to Andrea as a gift, this stuff is really amazing." "You know what else is amazing? You." They begin to snuggle and kiss. As they giggle and laugh, Para-Clone gets up on the window sill and begins chuckling. The two take notice and Streaky complains, "Hey! Do you mind!?" She giggles, "Sorry, it's funny seeing you take a bath." He blushes. "Anyway, I gotta be going anyway, you two love birds have fun." She flies off. "Man, the nerve of some people. Now, where were we?" They get back to making out.

Commercial Break...

Para-Clone flies to the park and meets her three bird friends in the bird bath. "Hey girls!" They all greet her, "Hey Pirin!" She lands in the bath, "This water is a bit cold today. What's up with that?" One of them explains, "The guy who fills the bath got cold water today." Another one complains, "It's so cold my feet are turning to icicles!" The last one says, "If only there was a way to turn this water into warm water." Para-Clone thinks, "I got an idea!" She creates a clone, who turns into a heater and attaches to the side of the bath. "Let's turn this bath into a hot tub." It turns on and the water becomes warm and bubbly. They begin to relax, "Oh Pirin!" Another one says, "This is so great! The water is so nice and bubbly too." She replies, "Well I always say, why do it plain when you can do it in style." Some boy birds show up, "Hey ladies, mind if we take a dip with you?" The girls become all googly eyed over the boys, and they let them in.

Meanwhile, up in the offices of the Daily Planet, Parry White makes an announcement, "Okay everyone, lunch break's over!" Kirin typing away at his computer, rearranging things to make layouts for the papers. "Very nice." Some woman with a stack of papers shows up and trips, causing the papers to fly into the air. Kirin sees it and catches it with one hand. "Lose something?" She comes by, "Why thank you sir, and I'm terribly sorry. I'm new here and I can be a bit of a klutz..." He replies, "It's alright. I'll just say you made an air delivery for me. These are for me, aren't they?" "Oh, well..yes actually." "Thanks a plenty." He puts it in his "In" bin and continues typing on the computer. The girl walks away, turning her head and blushing. Jimmy comes in, "Hey man!" "Oh hey Jimmy." He asks, "You met Maddie I see, ain't she a looker or what?" "Meh, she's okay. A little while longer here and she'll be fine." Jimmy asks, "So, what do you think of asking her out sometime?" "Me? Well...I don't really like asking people out, but you know, if she asked me out the first thing I'd say is..." Louis comes in with doughnuts, "Doughnuts?" "Yes please." He takes a chocolate one. "Mmm...I swear, Gotham makes the best doughnuts."

Outside the building, the Gotham Doughnut delivery truck begins to leave Metropolis and head toward Gotham City. Along the way it hits a funny looking spike strip and crashes into a fire hydrant. The Joker's Hyenas, Bud and Lou, rip open the back door and get into the doughnuts. "Man! Look at all these doughnuts!" Lou remarks as Bud says, "The boss will love to have these for his next plan!" Ace shows up, "Coffee break's over boys." Bella swoops in, "Yeah, you two are coming with us!" Bud exclaims, "It's Bat-Hound!" Lou is confused, "And...Bat-Bat?" Ace says, "No where to run, you're cornered!" Bud replies, "That's what you think!" He drops a smoke bomb on the floor and the place is covered in smoke. As Ace and Bella choke on the smoke, the two Hyenas grab take a load of doughnuts in bags and make a break for it. "We gave them the slip, huh Bud?" They smack right into Hatchi, who blocks their path. "Hello boys." The two are scared, "Uh oh." He smiles and beats them up easily. Ace and Bella show up, "Good work Shadow Cat." "Thanks. And uh, who's your friend?" She replies, "Bella the Bat-Bat! Nice to meet you Shadow Cat!" "Um...right. Well I better be going." Hatchi disappears.

Hatchi makes it to his home somewhere in the city. He takes off his stuff and stretches, "Ahh..Much better." He finds an unopened can of tuna and tries to open it. But no matter how hard he tries, no matter how much strain he puts into it, no matter how many weights he took off, he cannot budge it open. "Argh! Why can't I open a stupid can of tuna!?" His claws extend and is about to rip it open until..."Need help?" Krypto shows up. "What do you want Superdog? Can't you see I'm trying to eat here?" "There's a can opener on the can you know." Hatchi looks on the can and sees it. He pulls on it and the can opens. He chuckles in embarrassment. "Right. Now if only I had a lighter to heat it with." Krypto flies off.

Night time, and Krypto makes it home in time as Kevin is having dinner. Later, it is bed time. As Kevin gets in bed, he asks Krypto, "So, what did you do today?" "Oh you know, same old same old."

The End!

BTW, Bella Cameo ftw! Give thanks to Comickook for creating him! And if he didn't, then congrats on whoever did!

3StarvingArtist

[294]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    Good job, Isaac. I see you included Bella in there as well, sweet, tho she belongs to Doceggman.
    Edited on 03/08/2007 3:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Comickook

[295]Mar 8, 2007
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Good job, Isaac. I see you included Bella in there as well, sweet, tho she belongs to Doceggman.

Yeah, like 3StarvingArtist said, Bella is one of Doceggman's characters. Still, great job on this filler piece. Pretty amusing and sweet stuff. And, as I aforementioned, Isaac, no need to ask if you want to use any of my characters; the permission is already given in advance. That includes Verdant Victory (my GL-powered cat character, who has a file in the fifth row of the "DC Heroes and Villains: Their Pets" thread). For some reason, I can't get the thought of her teaming up with the League of Super Cats out of my head (probably because the LoSC is comprised of mostly extra-terrestrial hero cats and Double-V is both a Green Lantern's pet AND has powers pretty similar to a Green Lantern's [aside from being internalized], making it seem a natural future team-up piece in my mind even though Catfan1 and I haven't been able to really think of any real details yet). Sorry. Didn't mean to sound like I was trying to twist your arm, so to speak. I was merely trying to give you a respectful future suggestion for a piece. If you don't want to do it, it's your decision and I'll respect it one way or the other.

Isaac6356

[296]Mar 8, 2007

Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Yeah, like 3StarvingArtist said, Bella is one of Doceggman's characters. Still, great job on this filler piece. Pretty amusing and sweet stuff. And, as I aforementioned, Isaac, no need to ask if you want to use any of my characters; the permission is already given in advance. That includes Verdant Victory (my GL-powered cat character, who has a file in the fifth row of the "DC Heroes and Villains: Their Pets" thread). For some reason, I can't get the thought of her teaming up with the League of Super Cats out of my head (probably because the LoSC is comprised of mostly extra-terrestrial hero cats and Double-V is both a Green Lantern's pet AND has powers pretty similar to a Green Lantern's [aside from being internalized], making it seem a natural future team-up piece in my mind even though Catfan1 and I haven't been able to really think of any real details yet). Sorry. Didn't mean to sound like I was trying to twist your arm, so to speak. I was merely trying to give you a respectful future suggestion for a piece. If you don't want to do it, it's your decision and I'll respect it one way or the other.

I'll think about it. Though I think it would be better to wait until the Deathcon arc. That way, since it's like one of them really big battles coming up that involve just about every hero you can find, I can squeeze in some scenes with them. I'll definitely make cameos for them soon.

Nevada-the-wolf

[297]Mar 8, 2007
    Hey there, I plan on posting another episode tomorrow. Be sure to look for it!

Comickook

[298]Mar 9, 2007
    Isaac6356 wrote:

Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:

I'll think about it. Though I think it would be better to wait until the Deathcon arc. That way, since it's like one of them really big battles coming up that involves just about every hero you can find, I can squeeze in some scenes with them. I'll definitely make cameos for them soon.

Will do. You're right; it WOULD be most logical to wait until the Deathcon arc to do that idea, since that WILL need as many heroes as possible (even the human Justice League), including as many of the fan character heroes from BOTH of our lists as you can think to squeeze in.

and Nevada, I'm definitely going to be looking forward to the start of your next story. :-D

Nevada-the-wolf

[299]Mar 9, 2007
    Glad to ehar it. I haven't been  at home very often this week and between my homework and running errands with my folks I'm only online at certain times of the day.

Comickook

[300]Mar 9, 2007
    Nevada-the-wolf wrote:
    Glad to hear it. I haven't been  at home very often this week and between my homework and running errands with my folks I'm only online at certain times of the day.

Hey, I can understand how time-consuming real world concerns can be. Just get the stuff done when you can. That's all anybody can realistically ask.