Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas 3

Nevada-the-wolf

[301]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 13
    Well my next story won't be posted till tomorrow, sorry for the delay but thanks for waiting! I plan tp add soe my new characters in it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Comickook

[302]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    Nevada-the-wolf wrote:
    Well my next story won't be posted till tomorrow, sorry for the delay but thanks for waiting! I plan tp add soe my new characters in it.

(Nods) Hey, no problem. I can definitely understand if this stuff takes a while sometimes. That's the way time and inspiration goes. Just do the best you can. That's all anybody can realistically ask.

Nevada-the-wolf

[303]Mar 12, 2007
    Well, looks like I'll have my newest episode up sometime today. My folks have been somewhat busy this weekend so I haven't been at home very often.

Comickook

[304]Mar 12, 2007
    Nevada-the-wolf wrote:
    Well, looks like I'll have my newest episode up sometime today. My folks have been somewhat busy this weekend so I haven't been at home very often.

Yeah. I understand. Real world matters DO come first, after all. THIS is just a fun diversion FROM said real life.

Nevada-the-wolf

[305]Mar 12, 2007

Well, here's part 1.

"Cold-snap"

"Theo? hey Theo are you coming or not?!" Quizno shouted from outside, "All right, I'm comin'" the ferret shouted back. "Ok, I'm ready" said Theo, "Good we were supposed to meet Superdog and Bat-hound 30 minutes ago" Quizno explained. Theo didn't say argue, a short time later the two had reached Metropolis park. "You're late" said Bat-hound, "Sorry, my little partner had forgotten about our little meeting today" Quizno replied angrily  "Forget about that, we've got to get over to the lake something unusual has happend" said Krypto. 

At the lake...

"I don't get it, it's the middle of spring, how could the lake freeze like that?" Theo asked, "I'm not sure, someone must've done this" Ace replied, Just then Krypto spotted a dark shadow running into the woods, "Hey look!" he  said to the others, "C'mon let's go" said Ace, they headed into the woods, it didn't take long for them to corner the shadoe they had been following "The jig is up, there's nowhere to run" Bat-hound continued, just then a blast of ice was fired at his paws. "Still think so?" said a voice, it was a Female grey and white Malamute, "Who are you?" Krypto asked. "The name's Mali, and right now I've gotta get going" the female sled dog answerd, "You ain't goin' nowhere, Malamute" said Quizno, "Really?" Mali asked before firing another blast of ice at Quizno and Theo "Looks like you 4 are on thin ice" she continued before making her exit.  Krypto managed to use his heat vision to melt the ice, "That's it! we're gonna need help if we have any chance of catching her" Ace admittted, "Looks like we'll have to call in the Dogstars"  Krypto answered, "Well, we'd better hurry before Metropolis is nothing but I giant ice rink" sais Quizno, "She's right, come'on" said Krypto before they ran off.

(Commercial break)

Please tell me what you think so far!

kryptofan

[306]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    thats a good start on the story there. i hope u get the 2nd part done soon. keep up the good work on those stories.

Comickook

[307]Mar 12, 2007
    What Kryptofan said, Nevada. Thanks for getting your latest story started and I'm certainly looking forward to part two as soon as time and inspiration will allow you.

Nevada-the-wolf

[308]Mar 12, 2007

Thanks alot! here's part 2.

"We came as soon as we could" said Brainy, "Great" Krypto replied. "So what's the problem?" Bulldog asked, "Some dog name Mali has frozen the city lake, we tried to catch her but she got away" Ace explained. "We'll have to search for her, before she causes anymore trouble" Brainy pointed out. "Ok here's what we'll do, we split up into 2 teams..Hotdog, Brainy, Bulldog and Tail Terrier you come with me, the rest of you, go with Ace" Krypto explained. "We're on it, Krypto" the others replied, "Now let's go" said Ace and with that the two groups took of in opposite directions. "Looks like we're getting close" said Mammoth Mutt who noticed a puddle of frozen water, "Careful, the ice coud be..." before Quizno could finish her sentance Tusky Husky slipped on the puddle and began to skid down an alley. "Slippery" Quizno concluded, "Eh, I'm ok" said Tusky, "Not for long" said a female vouce, "Tusky,  look out!" Theo shouted. Tusky quickly moved out of the way, "You little weasel I..." Mali stopped short and looked at Tusky, "Wow, hello handsome" she thought. Shortly after , Krypto and the others showed up, "Ok, Hotdog...go for it!" said Krypto Hotdog did as he was told and got close enough to melt Mali's ice blast. "Give it up Mali, with Hotdog around it loks like your cold snap is about to heat up" said Ace "C'mon let's round up varment" said Tail Terrier. Mali didn't argue, she knew she was finished but that didn''t stop her from giving up. "Bring it on" Mali challaged "Mali! get over here, right now!" a female voice shouted from a distance, "You'd better run along, sounds like your human is calling" Brain added, Mali growled deep into her throat, "Mali!" the voice called once more, having no choice Mali listened, she looked back at Tusky one last time. "I'll be looking for you...handsome" she said to him before running off.

Later...

"Man, chasing after Mali was tough" said Krypto, "Sure was" Ace agreed, "I mean who knew she was Killer Frost's pet?" Theo replied. "Yeah, and the fact she called Tusky handsome" Hotdog pointed out, "Ok Hotdog, it was funny the firs time but now how about we let it go, eh?" Tusky answered. "Don't worry about it Tusky you can blame someone for liking you" said Brainy, "Yes that is true" Tusky agreed. He paused for a moment and thought about Mali, "I wonder if she's available tonight?" he asked himself.

THE END.

Gueststar cast:

Quizno the Dalmatian (Voiced by: Erika Alexander)

Theo the Ferret (Voiced by: Orlando Brown)

Mali the Malamute (Voiced by: Pamela Segall)

Killer Frost (Voiced by: Jennifer Hale)

Well this is my latest episode, I'm planning to post another one called "Clash of the Superdogs" which is basically an introduction to my Brittany Spaniel charcter, Sorento.

Incase you're wondering Quizno(aka Quizhoound or Quiz for short) is owned by Question, Theo (aka Mongoose) is a ferret owned by Huntress, just so you know.

Feel free to comment!

Comickook

[309]Mar 13, 2007
    Hey there, Nevada. Thanks for getting part two/the wrap-up up so quickly. :-D I really appreciate that. Enjoyable material to be certain. I'll certainly be looking forward to seeing the next story as soon as time and inspiration will allow. :-D

Nevada-the-wolf

[310]Mar 13, 2007

No problem, the ending was kind of funny wasn't it?

LOL, Mali has a crush on Tusky Husky

Edited on 03/13/2007 11:29am

Comickook

[311]Mar 13, 2007
    Nevada-the-wolf wrote:

No problem, the ending was kind of funny wasn't it?

LOL, Mali has a crush on Tusky Husky

Yeah. I got a good chuckle out of that too. :-D

Nevada-the-wolf

[312]Mar 13, 2007
    Glad ya did, I love comedy.

Comickook

[313]Mar 14, 2007
    Nevada-the-wolf wrote:
    Glad ya did, I love comedy.

Can't say I blame you. :-D

Isaac6356

[314]Mar 16, 2007
    • level: 15
    Hello again. Good work on your works Nevada, and your characters too. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was hoping to reply with a story, but I've been swamped with homework and stuff.

Comickook

[315]Mar 16, 2007

Isaac6356 wrote:
    Hello again. Good work on your works Nevada, and your characters too. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was hoping to reply with a story, but I've been swamped with homework and stuff.

Hey there, Isaac.I'm just glad to be hearing from you. :-D

I know full well how demanding real world concerns can be.

kryptofan

[316]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    What happen to everyone? Its quiet in here.

Nevada-the-wolf

[317]Mar 21, 2007
     I guess we've all been busy, I'm slowly adding on to my characters in the "Heroes & Villains: Their pets" page. I'm planning to post 2 of my older characters profiles there, as well as 3 new ones when I have the time. I did manage to write part of my new KTSD episode titled: "Clash of the Superdogs"  on my trip this past weekend.
    Edited on 03/21/2007 2:13pm

Comickook

[318]Mar 21, 2007
    Nevada-the-wolf wrote:
     I guess we've all been busy, I'm slowly adding on to my characters in the "Heroes & Villains: Their pets" page. I'm planning to post 2 of my older characters profiles there, as well as 3 new ones when I have the time. I did manage to write part of my new KTSD episode titled: "Clash of the Superdogs"  on my trip this past weekend.

Absolutely correct, Nevada. And thanks a great deal.

Comickook

[319]Mar 25, 2007
    Actually, I DO have a few new episode ideas that Catfan1 and I did, but I've just been having so much trouble getting posts done lately that I got fed up with it. However, the stories CAN be seen on fanfiction,net, the Krypto Fan Fiction site Doceggman mentioned AND DanSandwichBoy's Krypto the Superdog fan site forum.