Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas 3

catfan1

[321]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 17
    ajena wrote:
    But what about part 2 of the KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN: Rolling In The Dough ? I really want to find out what will do Mechanikat to Superdog and Supercat.

Good point. Sorry to leave you hanging. Between some computer difficulties I was having and then trouble using TV.com, this got lost in the shuffle. I'll contact Ladsone and see if we can finish this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ladsone

[322]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 13

Hello my friends.  Sorry to leave you all hanging on "Rolling In The Dough" but Casey and I have both been very busy (me with work and Casey with mid-term exams).  We have been trying to come up with something, but have come up empty for now. Casey and I do have some time off coming up in a couple of weeks and we will get together to see if we can finish this.

LADSONE

Isaac6356

[323]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 15

Meh, I don't know where or not I should just skip the Black Talon Society arc and just skip to the Deathcon arc. I got nothing and haven't thought of anything for this arc.

kryptofan

[324]Apr 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    It's been a week and 2 days after the last post. I just want to know whats going on. And hopefully we can get some new episode ideas on here.

Isaac6356

[325]Apr 11, 2007

Again, I apologize for having to drop the Black Talon Society arc so soon. I might get back to it as a Lost Story arc or something. Anyway, guess I'll put in one more filler episode before heading onto the Deathcon arc. Time for a nice short comic relief episode involving your favorite cat and mine, Streaky!

The Unbreakable Stench of Hardship!

In a small part of the forest outside of town, there is a bad forest fire. Fire fighters are having trouble putting it out with the limited water source they have. It gets so bad that some fire fighters get trapped by the fire. Flying overhead, Krypto and Streaky see the horror unfold. "Those fire fighters are in trouble, and so is the forest!" Streaky remarks, "Man, I should of brought the marshmellows." "Come on!" They go in to help. Krypto quickly rescues the fire fighters just as the fire is to engulf them. Streaky looks around for someone to rescue, and spots something in the bush. "Woah there, it's not safe in there!" He sees a burning tree fall, and he rushes to save whatever is inside the bush. "Don't worry, I got you." The thing he is carrying is a skunk. "Wha oh." The skunk gets so scared of the fire, it sprays it's stench. "Eeeww...gross!" Krypto rounds up the last of the fire fighters, "Thanks Superdog." He then flies up into the clouds and spins around quick enough to cause a tornado, which sucks up the fire and disperses it into the atmosphere. "Man, I don't know how Kirin does it." He flies back down to the cheering fire fighters.

Streaky comes down and the skunk leaves. Everyone holds their noses over the stench. "Eew..Streaky, you smell like a skunk sprayed you." "Gee, you think." Everyone begins to leave. "I can't go home like this! I smell like garbage baking in the sun for too long!" "You smell worse than that." Streaky looks at him sternly, "Maybe it's just your nose." "Well I'm sure Andrea has something that can fix you up. A nice bath will do..." Streaky covers his mouth, "No! Do not even think about that word!" Krypto smells the stench and gets a bit dizzy. "I mean what part of "cats hate water" don't they get!? We do not take baths! We clean ourselves!" "What about Princess? She bathes regularally." Streaky thinks about her, "Okay, other than her. But you gotta help me buddy! Help me get rid of this stench!" Krypto ponders, "Well...I suppose I could try..." Streaky hugs him, "Oh thank you thank you!" Krypto can't stand the stench, "We need to work fast, this smell is unbearable."

At the park, Para-Clone is in the bird bath with her friends when they all begin to smell something horrible. "Eeew! Who is it that smells so bad?" She asks. Krypto points to Streaky. "Streaky, have you been dumpster diving again? I never thought you could smell this bad." Krypto explains, "He got "skunked" during a forest fire, and now we're trying to get rid of the stench." "Why not just go to Andrea and ask for a ba..." Streaky covers her mouth, "Out of the question!" She sniffs him and pushes him back, "Back off, you smell bad. Alright, I guess I could try and help you." She hops down and transforms into a bottle of perfume, and sprays him with an aromic scent. She turns back, "There, now you smell fresh as a daisy." Streaky replies, "I don't know..." The perfume smell disappears and the skunk smell returns. Krypto covers his nose and Para-Clone her beak, "Looks like it's going to be tougher than I thought." One of her friends makes a suggestion, "I have a suggestion!"

They go to a dumpster and Streaky starts swimming in it, "Ah...this is much better." Para-Clone asks her friend, "What will this do?" "Well, I figure that if you replace a bad smell with another bad smell, it overrides the first smell completely." Krypto asks, "But how does it help him smell better?" "I dunno. I just thought it'd be easier to remove a dumpster smell." Streaky comes out, "Well, how do I smell now?" The skunk smell still remains on him and everyone covers their nostrils, "Maybe we should seek professional help."

They go to Kirin's house, and when he answers the door, he covers his nose from the smell, "Peyu! What's that smell?" Krypto and Para-Clone points to Streaky. "Nice cover guys..." Inside Kirin's lab, he reveals a machine. "I call it my Sound Wave Smell-b-gone! Can remove all kinds of stenches with a blast of sound." Streaky asks, "And in what's name caused you to create such a strange device?" Kirin answers, "Nevermind, just keep it quiet and be my giney pig...I mean..just watch." He turns the machine on. "First a simple hand-clap." He claps his hands close to the amplifier and the speaker emits the sound a few times at Streaky, who wonders what's happening. "Now let's spice it up a bit." He clangs some metal pans together and makes an even louder sound, causing Streaky to cover his ears. Krypto shouts, "The smell is still there!" Kirin ponders, "Hm...What else is loud and obnoxious?" He puts his cellphone to the amplifier and turns on the ringtone. It's so loud and annoying it really blasts Streaky to the wall. "TURN IT OFF!!!!" The machine is turned off and he falls to the floor. "Wow, that's one stench you got for the machine to not worked." Streaky complains, "Man...I'll never get this skunk smell off me!" "Sure you can. Just go to Andrea and..." "I am not taking a bath!" Kirin points back, "We could just stick you in a chemical bath then." It shows a tub of chemicals. "Aw forget it, there's only one way to fix this." He flies outside, and everyone goes to watch. Streaky goes to fly around the world a few times, but he goes so fast he starts burning up a bit. Coming back, he is all burnt. Krypto remarks, "Well...the smell is gone, but now you smell like a burnt cat." Kirin adds, "Guess it's time for a bath with Andrea then." Streaky sulks, "Great..."

The End

Nevada-the-wolf

[326]Apr 13, 2007

Sorry it took so long but here's part one of my newest episode:

"Clash of the Superdogs"

It started off as a typical spring day in Metropolis, Krypot was out on patrol as usual. "Wow, being on patrol this week has been pretty easy I wonder if...whoa!" Krypto stopped short when an orange figure passed him causing him to spin around. Once he stopped he chased after the figure you turned out to be Streaky. "Hey Streaky, where are you going in such a hurry?" Krypto asked. "Andrea's planning on taking me to the groomers for the first time...I figured I 'd out at  the sushi cafe until the coast is clear" Streaky explained. "Oh c'mon the groomers can't be that bad...I went there last week to get my  nails trimmed" Krypto replied. "Good for you, now if you'll excuse me I gotta find a hiding place" Streaky continued, "Whatever you say" Krypto sighed. "There goes Superdog and Supercat, again..." said an orange and white Brittany spaniel named Sorento. He sighed as he watched the two Superpets go their seperate ways, " Am I the only pet in this city whose owner is a superhero and I'm not?!" he asked himself. Sorento often disliked the fact his owner, Captain Mervel was a Superhero and he wasn't. "I might as well get home before Captain returns"  the 1 year old spaniel concluded, before continuing in the direction he was heading.

--------------------------------

Meanwhile at Lexcorp one of the scientists was doing a test on a piece of kryptonite. "Darn it! 3 hours of hard work and nothing...piece of junk" the Scientist sid to herself befor throwing the kryptonite out the window. "What's a spaniel gotta do to get some respect around here?" Sorento said to himself. Just then he noticed the piece of kryptonite in front of him, although now it was X-kryptonite. "What the..?" Sorento sputtered,  "A glowing rock? cool!" he said, Sorento became interested in the piece of X-kryptonite and decided to take it home with him. he tocuhed it with his right paw but when he did, he howled in pain as what felt like an electric shock hit his body. Although it only lasted a couple of a minutes Sorento passed out.

------------------

2 hours later...

He opened his eyes and got up "Oy...what happend?" he asked himself, just then he looked at the piece of X-kryptonite which was still in front of him. "That...glowing rock did something to me..I wonder what?" he cotninued. Sorento paused for a moment to think, "Oh well, I guess I better get home" he sighed. A short time later Sorento was just a few blocks away from his owner's apartment. "Sheesh, I don't remember the apartment being this far...maybe it'd be better if I ran" he said to himself. Sorento began to run but as he did his speed slowly increased!  "Whoa! I don't remember being able to run this fast..." he pointed out, before Sorento could stopped he noticed a truck  infront of him, since he couldn't stop he leaped over the truck. "Or jumping  that high" he added once he was able to stop. After a while it started to to make sense, the X-kryptonite had side effects and apparently Sorento was exeriencing them. "Wait a minuite that rock...when I touched it...wow! now I'm a superdog!... I gotta show Captain" said the orange & white spaniel beofe he trotted home.

(Commercial break)

Feel free to comment!

Isaac6356

[327]Apr 18, 2007

I hope nobody left this place for good. I really hope they're just really busy. Anyway, nice work Wolf.

Hopefully sometime next week or so I can get the first episode of the Deathcon arc in place. It'll also be time for a lot of cameos by people like ComicKook, StarvingArtist, etc.

Comickook

[328]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 9
    I still check in from time to time. I just keep my posting to a minium because of how anal TV.com has been seeming to get for me. I might work in the occasional comment, but I'm not posting any more stories and profiles here. Speaking of the occasional comment, Isaac and Nevada, I definitely thank you for sharing your latest offerings. Certainly some rather entertaining material. :-D

Isaac6356

[329]Apr 18, 2007

Oh really? Where do you go now for your Krypto stuff?

Nevada-the-wolf

[330]Apr 18, 2007
    There's a Krypto group on yahoo.com that's where everyone has been going for a while.

dcfan1

[331]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    I've just lost interest in TV.com since Krypto was officially canceled, like the Balticon SF Young Writers Contest judging and other stuff relating to Science Fiction conventions.

3StarvingArtist

[332]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 10
    I'm still around, and do check in occasionally. But I'm with CK on TV.com: a number of things about it now just bug me, so I'm mostly at the Yahoo KTSD group. I'm looking forward to your promised Deathcon arc, Isaac. =D

Isaac6356

[333]Apr 23, 2007

3StarvingArtist wrote:
    I'm still around, and do check in occasionally. But I'm with CK on TV.com: a number of things about it now just bug me, so I'm mostly at the Yahoo KTSD group. I'm looking forward to your promised Deathcon arc, Isaac. =D

Well, now the thing is, if you're going over there, then I don't know where I'm going to post this. I was hoping you'd be going to some forum or something. Now I'm not sure whether to post here anymore or not.

3StarvingArtist

[334]Apr 23, 2007
    Well, since I check this place at least twice a week (I haven't completely shut it out), I wouldn't miss it or anything and would still read it. You know, you could post it over the groups as well. Just a suggestion.

kryptofan

[335]May 7, 2007
    • level: 6

i noticed that this room is quiet and haven't been posted for awhile now and i been waiting for more episode ideas here and there.

Isaac6356

[336]May 7, 2007
    I'm sorry. I've just been really busy. Though, I promise that I will find the time to post something. Then hopefully someone will send it over to where they go to chat about Krypto, so I don't have to. But really, I will find time to post something.

3StarvingArtist

[337]May 7, 2007
    Just curious, but why the reluctance to join up and post at the KTSD yahoo group? For the most part, it's much easier to post stuff over there then it is here.

Isaac6356

[338]May 7, 2007
    True. Course, I lost the link to the site anyway. But that would mean exposing the link to others in my family, who don't know I do this. And my brother, being annoying as he is, would begin torturing me in ways unimaginable after learning about this. So it's kinda hard having to go there without him knowing. But if you could give me the link, I guess I could give it a shot.

3StarvingArtist

[339]May 8, 2007
    Hmm... Care to discuss this further via IM? Otherwise, I can give you the link if you want it, or I could post the story at the group for you.

Isaac6356

[340]May 8, 2007

Just PM it to me here, and I'll go there and post the chapter. Which I am about to do now here. It's going to be a bit boring, because it's mostly talk and no action. All the really good stuff happens later on. Having said, here's the first chapter of the Deathcon arc.

Day of Reckoning, The Last Resolve!

Krypto and Streaky are flying on patrol, when they spot Kirin in an office building at the Daily Planet, waving at them, "Hey you guys!" They fly into where he is, they look around in awe at his new office room. "Kirin, is this your office?" Krypto asks. "Yep. I got promoted to Manager of my department, and I finally got my own office room." Streaky looks around, "Wow. It's got everything! A desk, a computer, pens..." Kirin remarks, "Ye-ah." Krypto congratulates him, "Congratulations on your hard work." "Thanks." He hears the door knock, "Just a minute!" He whispers to them, "You better get going before someone sees." Streaky flies out first, but before Krypto leaves, "It's almost that time you know." Kirin stands toward the door in silence, "Yeah, I know." Krypto flies off. Kirin thinks in his mind, "It's been just about a year since Deathcon made it clear..." He remembers Deathcon saying that he will return in 1 year. "Only 2 days to go. I don't have much time." He opens the door, it's Clark Kent *aka Superman*, "May I come in?" "Oh sure, come in." He comes in and Kirin locks the door. "Nice office." "Thanks, but I don't your here to congratulate me on earning it." He sits down, "Not intentionally. You know what's happening in a couple days right?" "How could I forget?" Kirin's thoughts have images of Deathcon in them, as he snickers. "All my life I've been running away from him. It only took me so long to finally gather the courage to stand up to him, but even now...I'm scared." Clark sees him shaking. "Truth of it all is, even after all this time, I have my doubts about the whole thing. After all, he's probably of gotten stronger too. I'm scared that I won't beat him, and endanger the whole world." Clark puts his hand on his shoulder, "You won't, because you got everyone on your side." After a moment of silence, "Clark, if it's alright, I would like to form my own teams for this operation." "You don't need the Justice League." "Believe me, I'll need you. But I'd feel better if I led some of my own for this thing. After all, I've been hanging around them longer than with any of you." Clark smiles, "No problem. Whatever you do I have faith in you." Kirin nods.

At home, Para-Clone is chatting it up with with Brainy on computer monitors. "Believe me, I know what Kirin wants. So if you could bring everyone here tomorrow morning..." "That's fine. We'll see you tomorrow then." She closes out, and Kirin returns home. "Hey Kirin, I made your favorite, Scrambled Omelette Supreme." Kirin immediately goes into the basement and into his training room. She follows him as he vigoriously trains in the simulator. He is really pushing himself as he beats up various things, sweating really hard. Para-Clone gets concerned over the next few hours. Kirin staggers a few times, but keeps on training. Para-Clone is getting sleepy as he continues fighting. Krypto and Streaky show up, "What's up birdbrain?" "Oh hey Streaky, Krypto." Krypto asks, "How's he doing?" She points him toward the simulator. "He's been training his butt off for the last 5 hours, nonstop. He didn't even want to eat his dinner. I.." Streaky has his plate, eating Kirin's dinner. "What? It was just sitting there." She continues, "I tried to get him to stop and relax, but he didn't budge at all." They watch on, "He really needs some assurance." As they watch, Kirin thinks in his mind, "Even with the support I have, I got to make sure I'm prepared. I got to keep fighting!" He falls down on his back in exhaustion. The others come in and get him up. They go upstairs and put him in bed. They leave his room, and Para-Clone asks Krypto, "Krypto, I already asked Brainy this, but if you could, I like you and Streaky to go look for someone. Actually, a lot."

The next day, Kirin sits up in his bed with a blank stare. The words of Deathcon ring in his head, and the memories of those who died because of him, including Rin. "Only one day to go. Tomorrow is where it all happens." There is a knock on the door, and he gets up. "Probably Krypto or Superman." He goes to the door, and then is shocked to see not only Krypto, but about a hundred different Superpets. "Alright, everyone inside! Everyone to my basement and don't make a scene!" They all scramble to get inside, as an old couple from across the street sees all this. Kirin smiles, "Um...you saw nothing!" He slams the door as the couple becomes confused.

In the basement, Kirin tries to get to the front of the room. "Alright, whose idea was this?" They point to him. "Other than anything I could of thought before?" Para-Clone steps up, "That would be me." "Para-Clone, I know I said that when this day would come I would need assistance, but inviting everyone you could find?" "Yep! Let me introduce ya." She goes around pointing out everyone, "I brought Locksley and Gabrielle, you already know Hanabi, Comet..." "A horse?" She continues, "I also invited the Justice League of Animals, Chip, Dragonfly, Sprocket, Bebbo..." Kirin interrupts, "I get it." He stands up, "Well I knew I was going to recruit some superpets for my teams, but I didn't think I'd have so many." Krypto speaks up, "Kirin, think about it, if so many of us weren't going to help you we wouldn't be here. Having everyone here just shows that we are willing to do what it takes to stop this new enemy." "But he isn't like your normal average villain, you could very well lose your life to this guy if you're not careful." Krypto replies, "Everyone is aware of that. Believe me, we all know what's at stake." Kirin looks at everyone, then give a confident smile, "Alright. If you're really willing, then I suggest you listen up, because I'm going to go over what needs to be done and I expect no less from any of you, got it!?" Everyone cheers.

Outside, the news of Deathcon's arrival is already being spread across the world. Everyone is being told to stay in their homes and let the military and Justice League handle things. There's slight panic, but it's not as bad.

Inside the basement, Kirin begins to interview everyone. "Alright, since I don't know 4/5 of you all, I'm going to interview each of you so I know what you can do and where you fit in either Team B or Team C. I already decided who is to be on Team A, but I could choose more candidates. Team A is the main attack team, Team B will be Core Shut Down, and Team C will be Outside Defense. But I'll go more indepth later, let's just get this over with. One at a time please." Electromutt steps up, "I'm Electromutt. My power is all about producing and controlling electricity." He shows off his electrical based powers, "Interesting. You'll be in Team B." He moves aside as Nimbus steps up, "My name is Nimbus, and my powers are based on weather control." She begins to think, and outside it begins to rain and thunder for a moment. "Team C."

Hours later, everyone has finally been interviewed. "Alright, now that I have everyone set up, let me go over the objectives." He brings up a screen of Deathcon's ship, with some wording. "Now I'm only going to go over this once, so be sure to review it with your corresponding team leader. Team B is Dog Stars, and Team C is League of Supercats." As he explains, the screen shows off the plan. "Team C will act as the outer defense, just as the Justice League and anyone not of the league. Your job is to make sure none of Deathcon's space pods get to Earth. Each pod launched consists of about 100 soldiers, and it's estimated that he has around 100,000,000 soldiers, maybe more. I also told the JL to give you word to go back to Earth once the space invasion is over, and any ground troops to be eliminated. You'll all be given the proper space gear during this mission. Team B will be doing Core Shutdown, in which I of Team A will point out to where inside the ship is the Core. The ship maybe the size of a planet, it's relatively easy to get around. Your job will be to find the core, attach this bomb to it, and then get out. Once you do, contact me via speaker, and I'll trigger the timer for the Self-Destruct sequence. That way, even if something goes wrong with defeating Deathcon, at least he won't destroy Earth. Lastly, Team A will be the main attack group, in which we all go and face Deathcon directly. We will accompany Team B so that we can infiltrate the ship together. Defeating Deathcon and/or destroying his ship are the only means of stopping him for good." The monitor disappears, "Any questions?" It's silent. "Okay good. And just so you know, Team A will be led by me, and will consist of Superdog, Supercat and Bat Hound. The operation begins tomorrow, at 6:00 P.M. sharp. So in the meantime, get a good rest and good luck everyone. You are dismissed." Everyone begins to leave, Para-Clone talks to him, "Wait, why aren't I part of your team?" "I need you in Team B to shut down the core." "But I want to be with you! It's not fair." She leaves. Krypto speaks to him, "You better talk to her." "Yeah." He goes after her.

Commercial Break...

That night, everyone is going over their resolves. First with Krypto, as he looks outside Kevin's room. Kevin sees him, "You worried?" Krypto replies, "Kinda. This is going to be really big, and I might not make it out alive." "What are you talking about? You're Superdog! You're going to be fine, you have to! Everyone is counting on you!" "Heh, yeah, but I'm not the only one to count on."

Now with Streaky, on top of his home, stares up into the sky. "Only a short amount of time until doomsday." Princess comes to join him, "Alright if I sit with you?" "Yeah, sure." She sits, "You as worried as I am?" "Me? Oh no, not a bit! I'm absolutely ready! I'm..." She has a concerned look, so Streaky starts being honest, "Meh...to be honest, I'm petrified. I never had to save the world like this before, and there's so many things I never got to do that I just..." She snuggles with him, "Well, was there anything you would like to do before you go?" "Well...I guess there's one thing I could do before I leave tomorrow. Then after that, I'm raiding the fridge." She giggles and they go back inside.

Ace stops in a dark alley to meet with Hatchi. "Hey Hatchi, what do you want?" "Not much, but more or less to talk about something." He comes over, and he gives Ace a disc. "What's this?" "In case I don't come out of this alive, I want you to continue my work for me, that is if you have time." "Right." He gives it back to him, "But I won't need it, because you're going to do it yourself." "Pfft, typical. You have confidence we'll make it out okay." "You got it easy." Hatchi is like, "Oh?" "Yeah, you're not the one going head on with the enemy." They chuckle.

Back at Kirin's house, Para-Clone stares out toward the sky on the roof. Kirin comes out and joins her, "I knew I'd find you here." He sits down, "I know you're upset you're not going to be with me during the operation, but I just...well...I just don't want to see you hurt." "But Kirin, I might end up being hurt no matter what." "Well yeah, but...Deathcon isn't the guy who knows mercy. He would most likely kill you if you weren't looking." Para-Clone looks at him, "I don't care, I want to be with you!" Kirin is surprised, "If this means that you're going to die...no, you will live! I just want to be with you the whole way. I mean, we're a team aren't we?" "Yeah..." Her eyes water, "So shouldn't I stick with you the whole way then!? Shouldn't I get to help you take him down!?" Kirin smiles, "You're right." She is surprised, "However, chances are that I might not make it out alive. So, I have two things to give you. One I'll give you now, and the other for when I should eventually perish." He hands him a book, "Here, I know you don't like books that much, but this one I want you to have. It's the last copy of it's kind." She reads the title, "Kirianian Grand History, Master Edition?" "When the time comes, I want you to read it from time to time, so you could maybe remember me by." "Thanks but, you're not going to die. I'll make sure of it." "Thanks." She hugs him. "It's getting late, we should get some rest. See you tomorrow Kirin." She takes the book with her. "Yeah." He stares up into the sky for a little bit longer. "It's only a matter of time...I hope I'm ready."

To Be Continued...