Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas 3

Comickook

[61]Sep 3, 2006
    • level: 9

Sorry I took so long to get back to you on this (excellent job on your latest story, by the way, Ladsone), but I wanted to wait until Catfan1 and I finished our latest story. This is a 23rd century Dog Star Squadron story and Part Two of this story even ends with a lead-off to the next installment in our multiverse epic. Catfan1 and I would like to thank all of you for your patience (just as *I* would like to thank Catfan1 for his help as usual) and... without further ado....

Rushing Blue Attacks (Part One)

There's excitement on the ship of the 23rd Century Dog Star Squadron as Professor Tralfaz (aka Starhound) leads a group of puppies and kittens on a tour. The "History Scouts" (as the collection of youths refer to themselves [though Dash likes to smart-aleckly refer to the youths as "the Starhound Fan Club"]) are learning all about the history of the team, its mission and greatest battles.

And as a special treat, the history professor has a 3-D video presentation on the original Dog Star Patrol. But as he details the biography of Brainy Barker, behind him a different picture appears: a French Poodle posing on her back with the title "Intergalactic canine playmate of the year" hovering overhead. There's twittering (mostly from the MALE puppies) and some confused stares as Tralfaz turns around, gives out an embarrassed yelp, then says, "But I checked it just before it started. The only way this could have happened is if someone with super-speed switched..." as he turns around and glares at Dash who begins laughing loudly.

"Gotcha, Poindexter." Dash manages to say AS he laughs.

"I find it ironic that, in ACTUAL dog years, you are, technically speaking, the oldest member of the team and yet, you are also the least mature." Tralfaz says in an understandably annoyed tone, but one also indicating he IS doing his best to keep calm.

"Hey. I have to keep myself young at heart." Dash Hound says with a smirk.

Later, an angry Prophetic Pup has just had words with Dash (who, being quite used to scoldings from the Squadron's leader, simply retorts with a crack along the lines that he isn't surprised that Prophetic Pup is sticking up for her WOULD-BE boyfriend) when priority one alarms go off. The main group of Dog Stars are needed to deal with an emergency on a nearby planet where buildings are slowly growing smaller, causing all kinds of problems. Whizzy sighs, "Tab and Tanya again," he says resignedly. "If I start now, I should have a solution ready by the time we get there." the science-savvy super-cat says as he starts toward his on-ship laboratory.

Prophetic Pup looks at Dash sternly. "An informant just passed word to the space rangers that someone will try to rob a cache of rare chemicals from an Intergalactic Council Lab. The vault is made out of one of the strongest metals in the universe, is sealed up airtight, has a state-of-the-art lock AND is further protected by a powerful force field, but the space rangers called us because they don't want to take any more chances than absolutely necessary. I want you and Tralfaz to investigate and I expect you two to work together with no problems."

The two heroes glare at one another, but are polite in front of Prophetic Pup.

As they leave, Air Dale comments that those two don't exactly show the makings of a good team and asks if she's sure she did the right thing,

"Only about 93 percent, but I think they can handle it and they need to learn to work together," she replies.

"Yeah, but I still can't help feeling sorry for Tral having to put up with Dash on his own." Air Dale comments honestly.

"You and me both, AD." Whizzy says over the radio transmitter in his collar as he's working in his laboratory.

On the way to their mission, Dash insists on piloting. "Then is it ok if we listen to my Schubert audio cubes?" Tralfaz asks.

"Knock yourself out, nerd-boy," Dash grumbles in reply.

But when Tralfaz inserts the cubes, he's surprised and quickly covers his ears.

Dash laughs, "I switched that classical claptrap for my 'Best Hair Bands of the late 20th century' cubes. Like it?"

"How can anyone with sensitive dog ears listen to that?" Tralfaz replies indignantly. "The legendary bad singing of Streaky the Supercat could not have been much worse!"

"Just what I'd expect from an elitist snob like YOU, boss lady's pet," Dash growls.

"It has nothing to do with me being an elitist snob. I actually have a pretty good tolerance for many things. This so-called music just doesn't happen to be one of them." Tralfaz says honestly, but in a tone indicating that he's only controlling his temper via great effort.

Fortunately, just then, a signal goes off on the craft's monitor as they approach their destination. The two are seemingly all business as they approach the lab.

From a long distance away, a pair of cat eyes are watching from her cloaked space ship.

"So the Dog Stars think they can beat me with their 'B' team," a clearly female Russian Blue in a suit of strong, but lightweight armor gloats as she adds, "This should be no challenge at all."

Inside the lab, Starhound and Dash are getting into position to try to guard the rare chemicals they are assigned to protect, the two heroes agreeing to each guard a different entrance so that they'll be twice as likely to spot the perp in time (and, on a more personal note, so they can actually get a brief break from each other).

"Remember geek-hound, if you see anything, let me know," Dash says, "So I can come and bail you out."

Tralfaz stiffly replies, "Of course the same goes for me." Dash smirks,

"I doubt that will be necessary," he replies as he leaves to guard his entrance.

Tralfaz is still angry with Dash, but reminds himself he's on duty and, at any rate, he can't let his other teammates down.

Then something happens so quickly Tralfaz isn't sure what's going on. Out of nowhere, Rushing Blue shows up, followed by two cat gang members.

However, Dash is blocking her path. "I shoulda' known you were the thief, Rushing Blue. Give it up, Madame Hurry."

Dash notices one of Blue's gang members racing toward the vault with the chemicals and rushes to put a stop to it, but suddenly Rushing Blue is on the attack and Dash (who finds two-thirds of his speed being drained off) also feels himself knocked aside as the feline speedster rushes toward the vault.

"Thanks for the boost, Dash," she cracks, easily picking up the safe herself (the security measures Prophetic Pup mentioned don't stop "Rushing Blue" from taking the whole safe, even if it still WILL take her a while to figure out how to bypass the force field) and running off while the two gang members accompanying her distract Dash with their borrowed speed (she temporarily gave each of the two hoods half of the speed she drained off of Dash, which means they're both one-third as fast as Dash is normally and JUST AS FAST as Dash will be for the next few minutes).

Just then, Tralfaz enters the room and manages to take out one of the gang members (by aiming a starbolt for where the hood WILL BE rather than where he IS and then trapping that hood in a stellar energy force field while he's still recovering from the starbolt) while Dash subdues the other one with the help of a miniature whirlwind that he traps the crook in, but Rushing Blue is nowhere to be found.

"Why didn't you call for backup?" Tralfaz asks.

"Like you could have done anything. That gal is as fast as *I* am," Dash snaps back bitterly as he's tying up the two hoods.

"Not to mention both stronger AND smarter than you are. Well, at any rate, we have to go after her," Tralfaz says. "I don't wish to go back and tell Prophetic Pup and Dale that we failed."

"Well, maybe the two stooges here have an idea of where that slinky speedfreak is heading." Dash Hound says as he is pointing to the two tied up hoods.

"By the time we manage to get Doctor Aleksandra's cronies to talk, she'll already be light years away. It is notoriously difficult to get a confession out of Cat Crime Cartel members." Tralfaz points out.

"Doctor Aleksandra?" Dash Hound says in a confused tone.

"Yes. "'Rushing Blue's'" REAL name is Doctor Alina Aleksandra. She was quite the brilliant scientist before she joined the Cat Crime Cartel. In fact, I had a great admiration for her before she went bad." Tralfaz explains.

"And, while I'm going to feel stupid about asking this, just how do YOU know that when *I* didn't? Rushing Blue hit the scene BEFORE you took up your big bro's mantle." Dash Hound retorts.

"It's called "'reading her file'" Dash. It's something YOU should try sometime." Tralfaz answers.

"I can't help it if I have no patience for that type of computer work." Dash Hound comments as he hears a beeping.

"Sounds like our ship's remote control scanner has picked up the unique energy signatures on those rare chemicals Doctor Aleksandra just stole. That means we can trace the energy trail and use it to follow her no matter where she tries to hide. Good thing I had the foresight to program the computer to pick up the specific energy signatures of the chemicals, JUST in case the thief DID manage to get them out of the building," Tralfaz says, answering Dash Hound's question about how Tral intends to go after Rushing Blue BEFORE the hyper-fast greyhound can even START to ask it.

"Give me some credit," Tralfaz adds. "After all, I've spent most of my life studying the eternal struggle of hero and villain. Not to mention the fact that, over these last few months, I've learned even more about crimefighting from working with Dale and Whizzy."

"Okay, okay. let's just hit the space ways before that fleet-footed feline felon makes a clean getaway." Dash mutters in annoyance.

"Just one more thing," Tralfaz says, as their ship takes off. "Much as it pains me, I will require your total cooperation to have even a slight hope of success, so..."

"OK, truce, smart guy," Dash replies. "But once this is over, I'm gonna be tempted to knock that collie snout of your's into a pug nose..... and just remember, I've got both the speed AND the muscle to do just that if you press your luck too far."

"And it's a pleasure working with you, too, Dash," Tralfaz retorts as the two begin to concentrate on following the trail of the chemicals. Also during the journey, Tralfaz radios Whizzy for some information and soon, the heroes have a plan.

With the aid of their own cloaking device, Dash Hound and Starhound land on a nearby planet. The area is well guarded, but they have the advantage of knowing where the chemicals are and Dash's super speed. However, Dash's use of speed sets off a series of alarms and soon the two canine heroes are in battle with a gang of henchcats. Fortunately, between Dash's speed and Tralfaz's blasts of stellar energy, they are able to overcome the Crime Cartel thugs and soon reach a room where indicators show the chemicals are inside.

"What are we waiting for?," Dash asks impatiently.

"Doesn't it seem to you that, maybe, this was too easy? Remember, Doctor Aleksandra is very tricky and this looks like a classic super-villain trap," Tralfaz responds. "I'm not going in until we get a clear reading on what else is inside and, so far, I'm picking up ambiguous readings from this scanner."

From behind them, a feminine voice says, "Awww, you spoiled the surprise" just as Doctor Alina Aleksandra hits both canines from behind with a ray that blasts them into unconsciousness

To Be Continued

Edited on 01/22/2007 10:19pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Comickook

[62]Sep 3, 2006

Rushing Blue Attacks-Part Two

When Tralfaz and Dash come to, both heroes are inside a strange chamber. Tralfaz is tied up and his collar is gone. Dash is struggling to move, but he has been hit with a freeze ray that left him unable to move.

They hear Alina Aleksandra's voice through a speaker informing them that guards are waiting JUST outside the chamber with the same blasters that subdued them.

"Now you will learn why I have worked so hard to obtain this substance," Aleksandra says as her lab equipment finishes the analysis of the force field surrounding the vault (so that she will know how to disable the field). "Its properties are much like my own ability to borrow powers, only more deadly and, unlike my own aforementioned ability, NOT just limited to speed. When I release the 'sponge' chemicals into the air, they should permanently absorb Dash's powers and Tralfaz's knowledge. Not only will you be destroyed, but I will also give Dash's powers to whoever I choose and, best of all, I will know all the secrets of the superheroes"

"I have to admit, Doctor Aleksandra, that this IS a pretty clever death trap. I can't think of a single way out of this one.... which, of course, is the WHOLE POINT of a death trap, admittedly, but you get the idea. There is no shame in being beaten by the best, and you ARE the best," Tralfaz replies as Dash tries rubbing his icy bonds against the back wall at an extremely high rate of speed in the hopes of generating sufficient friction heat to melt them..

"Nice try, Tralfaz, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for the classic "'overdose the villainess on flattery in the hopes that she'll get overconfident enough to get careless'" ruse. Honestly, I expected better than THAT tired trick from a big-brained bow-wow like you. Though you ARE one of the extremely few individuals who actually has enough respect to address me by my real name and proper title. I really DO appreciate that, even if I won't be able to show it." Alina Aleksandra comments at the exact same time she starts to get ready to disable the field, spring the vault lock and release the "sponge chemicals".... just as she hears an extremely loud and extremely bad noise coming from outside.

The loud noise throws off Aleksandra's concentration just enough to buy Dash and Tralfaz a few more seconds, but, given the noise ALSO subdues the outside guards, springs the door to the chamber holding Dash and Tralfaz loose AND shatters the ice block holding Dash.... those few seconds are all the heroes need to complete their escape (fortunately for their mission, the chemicals are protected from the same fate as the door to the heroes' prison chamber by the combination of the vault's metal AND force field).

"Pretty slick pre-setting the ship's computer to automatically play that audio cube at a billion times magnified scale after a five-minute time lapse, Tral... just in case we were captured." Dash says as he unties Tralfaz outside the chamber.

"Yes. I figured your "'hair band'" music would, at the very least, be a good secret weapon... JUST as I figured it would take even Doctor Aleksandra a while to figure out how to bypass that force field. I have to thank Whizzy ... again .... for the audio-magnification instructions AND teaching me how to pre-program our craft's computer." Tralfaz admits.

Dash glares at Tralfaz's back-handed compliment about his tastes in music but decides not to press the issue at present since it DID save their bacons.

They barely have time to catch their breaths before the two canine heroes are confronted by a furious Alina Aleksandra. Tralfaz looks around for the just disappeared Dash, who quickly returns with Tralfaz's cosmic collar (and provides an apology for taking so long to find the aforementioned collar). As Tralfaz puts his collar back on, Dash then sets his sights on "Rushing Blue". The two begin a high speed duel with Alina able to dodge all of Dash's attacks (attempted light-speed haymakers, forepaw-spin generated whirlwinds, the whole bit) and even able to get some blows in on him (and, given how strong Alina is, you can just bet that those blows are packing a major wallop). It looks as if she is winning the battle of super-speed as Dash is obviously struggling to keep up with her.

"My speed is the equivalent of your own, Dash. Plus my sinew and intellectual capacities are clearly superior to yours. You have no chance against me one-on-one." Alina gloats to the canine super-speedster as the fight continues. Meanwhile, Tralfaz has subdued the remaining guards and turns his attention to Dash and Aleksandra's duel. Dash is fighting hurt and struggling to hang on as he launches a last-ditch whirlwind attack on the feline villain. Alina, smirking as she easily dodges Dash's assault, doesn't notice Starhound aiming in her direction so she runs into one of Tralfaz's energy fields and is knocked out.

"Maybe you ARE my superior in strength and intelligence, Rushing Blue," Dash admits to his unconscious foe before adding, "But *I* had back-up."

With that comment, Dash returns to the ship and brings back a power-draining collar, rendering "Rushing Blue" powerless and ready for the space rangers while Starhound uses his cosmic collar's gravity controlling capabilities to levitate the vault holding the chemicals onto his and Dash's ship for transport back to the lab they were stolen from. Dash remarks that if it wasn't for his quick-healing abilities, he'd be sore for weeks from that battle. "That dame can really dish it out," he comments, rubbing his still sore nose. The heroes' only frustration is that Rushing Blue insists Rex-Val had nothing to do with her scheme and refuses to say any more.

"Don't worry Dog Stars, I have no doubt I will soon escape as usual," she smugly tells the two heroes as she's led away by the space rangers. "After all, I DID promise my daughter I would be home in time to help with her homework."

" **********************

Still, Alina's plans have been thwarted, which is something for Starhound and Dash to be proud of at the very least. And so, after the successful completion of their mission, the two heroic canines head back to meet up with the other Dog Stars, a smirking Dash remarks that at least now the professor has to admit that there is some good to that music he dismissed

"I admit only that it makes a good offensive weapon and, come to think of it, 'offensive' is a good way to describe it," Tralfaz responds.

"Yeah, well, just watch it. The truce is over now, geek," Dash replies testily.

"Good work, both of you," Air Dale comments, "You put aside aside your personal differences and worked together to defeat a common foe and I'd suggest you remember that."

"Okay, maybe he had a couple of good moments, but I had to do the hard work," Dash retorts.

"And why not? I had to do most of your thinking for you," Tralfaz responds.

Dale and Prophetic Pup shake their heads as Dash and Tralfaz continue arguing. "At least Tral is standing up to Mr. Bad Attitude now," Dale comments.

"And they did get the job done," Prophetic Pup comments, "but I'm 98 percent sure I won't be reteaming them in at least the near future." as Air Dale nods in agreement.

But Tralfaz and Dash's argument is soon interrupted by an urgent radio transmitter call from Whizzy, who needs to talk to Tralfaz right away. The super-intelligent feline explains that his monitors picked up an odd breach in the interdimensional barrier. And soon afterward, the time barrier was breached as well. "I was able to pick up a reading before they disappeared," the super-cat says. "They appeared to be headed for the 21st century."

Whizzy tells Tralfaz he needs any information the historian has on a group of super-powered criminal dogs and puts up a picture on his monitor. "At first I thought they were the 21st Century Dog Stars, but on closer inspection they look different," the super-cat says.

Tralfaz gasps, "That's the Cosmic Canine Cartel, they're an alternate world's version of the original Dog Star Patrol, except that these canines are evil and quite ruthless, in addition to several of them being more powerful than many of their heroic counterparts. I'm afraid they are EXTREMELY bad news," he comments as the other Dog Stars look on in concern.

In his most serious voice, Air Dale tells his fellow canine heroes, "Dog Stars, get ready for some time travel."

"Well, look at it this way, AD. At least we'll finally get to fight side-by-side with our most famous ancestors... AND the original Dog Star Patrol." Whizzy says, trying very hard to think positively as he sets to work activating the ship's built-in time travel circuitry.

"And I'm calling in the Sirius Patrol.... the Dog Star' Patrol's counterparts from yet another alternate world.... just in case. I have a hunch that we .... and the original Patrol.... MIGHT need the extra help." Tralfaz says as HE works the transdimensional communication equipment also built into the ship.

(Just the beginning)

Edited on 11/01/2006 5:48pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Ladsone

[63]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 13
    Congratulations to the both of you.  Another successful Catfan1/Comickook production.  It amazes me how you two work so well together to come up with these great stories.  Now I know where Casey and I get our inspiration (besides the water).

LADSONE

Isaac6356

[64]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    Yes, good job. Now if only I could get something up. Yet I've been busy, and I'll be even busier. Next session of college starts tomorrow, since today is Labor Day. The good news is I'm gonna get $100 for getting an A in one of my classes. I might get another $100 if I get the A in one of my other ones. If I do, then the Wii I shall get!

catfan1

[65]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 17

Thanks, and thanks for getting the story posted, Comickook.

And pardon me for taking so long to catch up on my reading after being busy and then being gone last week, but I also wanted to compliment Isaac's recent stories and Ladsone's latest tale. You guys are doing good work.

Ladsone

[66]Sep 4, 2006

Greetings one and all.  First off, Happy Labor Day! I'm putting in a couple of hours here at the station today for a remote and decided to post another episode idea.  Hope you all enjoy.

KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN:  Sweet as Candy

The story opens at the Metropolis Convention Center where the International Confectioneers Convention is opening.  All throughout the room we find desserts of every kind and the sweet smell of chocolate fills the building.  Up on the stage, we see Superman who is receiving a special honor.  The director of the convention is presenting the Man of Steel with a life-size statue of himself made of milk chocolate that will be placed in a refrigerated case in the lobby.  Superman thanks everyone and makes a quick exit.

Later that night, we find Krypto and Streaky out on patrol when they pick up the sound of a burgular alarm.  Our two heroes fly in the direction of the alarm and land on the rooftop across the street from a coin shop.  There are several police cars in front and officers investigating the scene of a burgulary.  The owner of the store arrives and enters the store with one of the detectives.  After quickly taking inventory, he gives the detective a list of the rare coins that were stolen.  The owner also tells the detective that the estimated value of the coins is over a million dollars, so whoever took the coins knew what to look for.  Meanwhile, K-dog is on the comlink with Ace (who is at the compound) filling him in on the situation.  "This sounds like the work of Isis" Ace tells our friends.  "I'll check with some of my informants and see what's going down" Ace continues.  He then signs off and heads out of the compound on his racer.

Meanwhile, in an abandoned warehouse, we find Isis looking over her ill-gotten booty and trying to decide how to get these coins out of Metropolis without drawing attention.  Then, an idea hits her.  She takes the coins and heads over to the convention center.  She enters the building through a skylight and heads over to one of the vats of chocolate.  One by one, she dips the coins into the chocolate and places them on a tray.  After the chocolate hardens, she carefully wraps the coins in foil and puts them back into her sack.  "Now to find a place to hide these until things cool down" Isis thinks to herself.  Shen then notices the superman statue in its refrigerated case.  "Purr-fect" Isis says as she picks the lock on the back door of the case and hides the coins behind the statue.  She then heads back to the skylight and out of the building.  Just as she's climbing out, K-dog and streaky are flying over and notice her.  They quickly land and confront Isis.  "Give it up, Isis" K-dog tells the felonious feline.  "Oh, I'll do better than that!" Isis replies as she leaps back through the skylight and into the building, with our two superpets in hot pursuit.  Little do our friends realize that the clever cat is leading them right into a trap, which they fall into.

--- break ---

When our friends come to, they find themselves on a conveyor belt tied together with steel cables coated in kryptonite.  "Well, well" Isis tells K-dog and Streaky.  "You boys are about to get a serious dunking".  K-dog asks Isis what her plan is and the egotistical cat tells them that the conveyor belt they're on will take them on a one-way trip to a large vat of chocolate.  Isis then pushes the start button and the belt starts our friends on their journey.  "I'd stick around to watch the fun, but Catwoman is waiting on those coins".  Isis grabs the coins from the case and then heads for the roof when she notices a familiar shadow figure behind her.  "Don't you know chocolate is bad for you Isis?" Ace tells the cat.  "How did you know I was here?" Isis asks in a somewhat surprised tone.  "Let's just say a few rats did some squealing" Ace replies back.  "Well, bat hound, you've got a rather hard choice to make, capture me, or save your friends inside" the feline says.  "What have you done with Superdog and Supercat?" Ace demands to know.  "Oh, I can't spoil the surprise now, can I?" Isis says as she starts to walk away.  Ace then activates his bat ropes from his collar and wraps up Isis in a neat package.  Bat hound then jumps through the window and starts looking for our friends.  "Krypto, Streaky" Ace yells out.  Ace picks up the sound of the conveyor belt and heads in that direction.  He enters the room just as K-dog and Streaky are reaching the end of the line and the vat of chocolate.  Ace runs over to the control panel, but it's been covered in chocolate and short circuited.  Our friends fall off the belt and into the vat.  Ace then jumps on the catwalk over the vat and sees the bubbles from where K-dog and Streaky sank.  He then uses his collar and fires a rescue line into the chocolate.  It wraps around our two heroes and Ace then ties the other end to a hook and uses the hoist controls to lift our friends out of the chocolate.  After Ace unwraps the kryptonite cable from our friends and takes it out of the room, he asks if K-dog and streaky are alright.  "We're fine Ace, but what about Isis?" krypto asks.  "Don't worry, she's tied up on the roof and the canine cops are on their way.  Afterwards, our three friends head back to the compound where K-dog tells streaky "I think I need a bath after all this.  What about you, supercat?" Streaky replies, "for once K-dog, a bath will feel just great".

LADSONE

Isaac6356

[67]Sep 5, 2006

Good work as always Ladsone. Now here's mine. I was going to do a Hatchi story, but I'll save that for later. Cause really, I have no idea on how to approach that one.

We All Scream to Man-Eating Ice Cream!

It's a nice sunny day at the park. And Kevin and Krypto are playing catch! "Here boy! Go get it!" He throws the frisbee and Krypto catches it. "Good boy!" He returns it, and then everyone stops what they're doing as they hear...the Ice Cream Man! All the children get excited and run toward the sound. The Ice Cream Man is here! His van opens up. "Hello children!" And the children reply, "Hello Mr. Frosty!"

Krypto asks Kevin, "Mr. Frosty? Who's he?" Kevin tells him, "Mr. Frosty is Metropolis' best Ice Cream Man. He goes everywhere and sells the best ice cream to us kids. And the best thing is, it's always a dollar!" "How come I never see him?" "You're always off on missions. Now come on, let's get some ice cream!" After some children leave he goes up. "One Cherry Berry Pop please." He exchanges the dollar for the ice cream. "Thank you." Mr. Frosty takes notice of Krypto. "Ah. Nice dog you have there." "Thanks." "You know, I'm having a special on my new frozen cream cakes for pets." He takes one out and offers one, "For you it's free of charge." Kevin takes it, "Wow! Thanks a lot Mr. Frosty. Keep it cool now." He starts to leave. "You too now! Ho ho."

Kevin goes to sit on a bench. "Here Krypto." Krypto smells it, "I dunno. It smells kinda weird." "It's a cream cake, I think it's supposed to smell like that." He has second thoughts, "Well...." A voice is heard, "Hey guys!" Para-Clone lands on the bench. Kevin says hi, "Hey Pirin." "Hello Kevin." She stares at the cream cake, "Ohh. Is that one of those cream cakes that that Ice Cream Man was selling? I've been dying to have one of those ever since I first heard about them! They're supposed to be filled with the creamy goodness that makes life worth living!" "In that case, why don't you have it?" Krypto asks. "I don't really want it anyway." Para-Clone is excited, "Really? Can I?" Kevin replies, "I guess so." He gives it to her and she starts eating. "Mmmmm...mmm! So delicious!" She finishes, "Thanks guys! Well, have a nice day! I'm off for home!" She flies away. "We better get home too." Kevin and Krypto begin to leave. We see the Daily Planet in the distance..

Inside the Daily Planet, we find Kirin typing away at his computer. "Hey Kirin, check this out." Jimmy hands him a sheet of paper. "Hmm...Local resident Miss Weatherspoon has her pet poodle missing after a trip through the park yesterday." Jimmy says, "It's the tenth pet this week. And all the disappearances occur a day after someone with a pet enters the park." Kirin ponders, "Yeah. Weird. You know, everyday when I leave work, I always walk through the park. And every time, I see the Ice Cream Man give out ice cream to people with pets. Hmm...Perhaps that means something?" "Beats me."

Later that night, Kevin is about to go to bed. "What a good day. I got ice cream, and it was tasty and sweet." Krypto agrees, "I'm surprised nothing bad happened today. Although I wonder if they caught that pet thief yet." "Pet thief?" Krypto explains, "Yeah. There's a thief going around, stealing pets from people. No one knows why. It happens whenever they go into a park, and happens a day later. So hopefully tomorrow I find this guy." They then begin to sleep. Through Krypto's super hearing, he hears a scream. He wakes up and so does Kevin, "Someone's in trouble!" Krypto, in super dog form, and Kevin run outside and head for the scream. "I heard it over here." They stop and gasp as they find Para-Clone, caught in what appears to be living ice cream. "Ice cream?" Kirin joins them. "Hang on Para-Clone, we'll get you out of there!" She screams, "Get me out of here! I hate having ice in my feathers!" Krypto flies out to her and tries to pull her out, but the ice cream monster slaps him away. Kirin charges up a fire ball, "This outta do the trick." He launches the fire at the base of the ice cream monster, but nothing seems to happen. "Impossible. That fire should of easily melted that ice cream freak." She is taken away, "Heeeelllllppppp!!!!" Krypto calls out, "We're coming!" They follow the ice cream monster to the city. It seems that there are many more ice cream monsters going into the same place. Kevin recognizes the building, "That's Mr. Frosty's Ice Cream Factory." Krypto says, "Let's go!" They go inside the building. It is dark. "Where'd they go?" The lights shoot on, and they are surprised to see a lot of animals in cages, as ice cream is being made and ice cream monsters are assembling.

Commercial Break...

Kirin exclaims, "It's the missing pets from the park!" "In an ice cream factory?" Kevin is confused. "You are all correct!" Mr. Frosty appears on a platform above them. They all exclaim, "Mr. Frosty!?" "Actually, I am really..." He throws his clothes off and reveals a scientist like outfit. "Dr. Frosty!" They exclaim again, "Dr. Frosty?" "That is right! You see, for many years I've been posing as your typical ice cream man. But in fact I'm really a scientist bent on making the world's best ice cream! And by best, I mean the strongest! As you can see, I am building an army of Ice Cream Monsters. Ones that cannot be stopped by gunfire, cannonfire, or rather yet, any kind of fire! I've been experimenting with chemicals that would make them impervious to almost anything." Kirin asks, "So why steal all these animals? What do they have to do with your plans?" "Why they're the food supply of course. My ice cream monsters really love the taste of animal flesh." The three become disgusted at the idea. In Para-Clone's cage, she is also disgusted, "Eww!!! I don't want to become ice cream chow! I want out of here!"

Dr. Frosty continues talking, "My plans are almost complete, and there's no way you three are going to stop me! Not Superdog, not the Element, or even some kid!" Kevin is angry, "And here I actually like you! You won't get away with this!" "Hm hm hm. But I already have. Ice Cream Monsters, assemble!" The entire lot begins to gather in front of them. "Get them!" The ice cream monsters begin to march toward them. "Get back Kevin." Krypto says. "Leave this to us." "Right." Kevin goes to hide while Krypto and Kirin go for the ice cream monsters. Krypto flies upward and Kirin charges on through. "Hiyah!" He swings his blade of fire at one of the monsters, but nothing happens. "These things really are impervious to fire." The monster slams his fist at him and he jumps back. Krypto uses Heat Vision on the one behind, but he just gets swatted away. "Ah ha ha ha!" Dr. Frosty just laughs. "It is futile! No matter what you do, you cannot stop my Ice Cream Monsters!"

Kevin sneaks into the back room, looking for something. "There has to be something in here that can beat those things." He knocks over stuff and finds a documented report. "What's this?" He begins to read, "The Ice Cream Monster is almost complete. For next model they'll be completely impervious to everything. This include being impervious to intense wind conditions. I wonder..."

Krypto and Kirin are surrounded by the monster army. "Ah ha ha ha! Just surrender! You are outmatched in everyway!" Kevin appears, "I don't think so! You guys, these guys can be beaten with a high blast of wind! They cannot stabilize in such conditions!" "What!? No!" Krypto and Kirin nod at each other. Krypto uses his super breath on the monsters and they are blown away toward the wall. Kirin turns his blade into a Wind Blade and swings it at the monsters, blowing them up into the ceiling. Dr. Frosty is upset, "This isn't happening!" He tries to run away, but Krypto blows bits of the Ice Cream Monster at him, trapping him in the wall. "Ahh!!! Let me go! Let me go!" They go to him. Kevin says, "Looks like it's the slammer for you."

The police have shown up to take him away, and all the owners of the pets have come to retrieve their pets. They are all happy to see them.

Krypto, Kevin, and Kirin are relieved it's over. Para-Clone, on Kirin's shoulder, is happy too. "Thanks for saving me. I thought I was gonna be ice cream stew for sure." Kirin is too, "Yeah. It turns out that those cream cakes the doctor gave out had the ability to summon the ice cream monsters to them and that's how they can eat you guys." Krypto adds, "But we won't have to worry about that ever happening again." Kevin says, "You know, now that Mr. Frosty is gone, there won't be any more ice cream in the park." "I'm sure they'll be another ice cream man. In the meantime, let's just stick to milkshakes." They laugh.

The End!

EDIT: Comickook, I think I'm gonna go ahead and do an episode(s) to introduce Crabby Tabby. Wanna help me? I would like to use the introduction you had in mind.

Edited on 09/06/2006 10:33am

Isaac6356

[68]Sep 8, 2006

Kinda quiet here....Let's spice it up with another story from yours truely. It's a Hatchi story! Yay! And Comickook, you wanna help me do the Crabby Tabby story?

Codename: Shadow Cat

It's night time in Metropolis, and somewhere in the deep dark alleys, some suspicious cats are up to no good. One of them is in a black trenchcoat talking business with another about some boxes they have. The other wants them. "So we have an agreement then?" The one offering it asks. "Yes. You give us the goods and we'll make it worth your while." "Indeed. After all, this is some valuable material we're dealing with. STAR Labs tech is hard to come by you know." They paw shake. "Deal then." The one accepting then pulls off his clothing to reveal...Hatchi! "What's this?! Aren't you..." "Your client couldn't make it. So I stepped in his place." He whistles, which is the signal for Krypto and Ace to appear. "Scatter!" The main one says and everyone begins to run away. However, Ace blocks them off, and so does Krypto. They begin to have a squabble while the leader tries to leave, but Hatchi stops him. "Leaving so soon?" "Please! Don't hurt me!" "You're going to learn why they call me the Shadow Cat." He comes closer. "Ahhhh!!!!"

Later, it seems the authorities and animal control have arrived to deal with the situation. Returning the stolen tech and taking the cats in. On the roof above, Krypto, Ace, and Hatchi rejoice. "That worked out nicely." Krypto says. Hatchi thanks Ace, "That was a good tip off Ace. If we hadn't intercepted the package deal then Boss would of had a serious techno overpower." "No problem." Hatchi turns around, "Now if you excuse me, I have things to do." Krypto asks, "Where you going?" "I just have some things to deal with, that is all." He disappears in a flash. "I wonder what it is he has to do."

Elsewhere, Hatchi reaches some pier at the harbor and stares out toward the ocean. "Another bust, and you still havne't appeared. I would of thought you'd show up to hunt me down by now. Dirk..."

A flashback begins now. It takes place sometime back when Hatchi was still under Boss' command. This is when he first entered the organization. "So you willing to work twenty four hours a day doing everything I tell you, without question?" Boss asks Hatchi. "I'm willing to. If what you offer is worth it." "You got spunk kid. I like that kind of attitude here. You will do fine. Now report to the training area for immediate training." Hatchi bows and leaves the room. Boss smirks.

Hatchi enters the training room where other cats are training with weights. Others are practicing using projectiles and throwing sharp objects at dummies. As he walks by, he accidently bumps into one of the other cats. "My bad." The one he bumped turns him around at him. "You watch where you're going newbie. Or you're gonna get hurt." "I said my bad." "You looking for a fight!?" "No. I'm not." He picks him up, "You asking for it newb!" Someone calls, "Hey!" Another black cat walks toward them. "Put him down. It was only an accident." The cat puts Hatchi down. "You got something to say punk?" The black cat stares him in the eye with his menacing gaze, and the other backs down. "Uhh....Nevermind." He leaves. "You okay newcomer?" He helps Hatchi up. "Thanks." "The name's Dirk. You should really watch out for that guy. He's usually rough to newcomers." "I'll remember that for next time." "Come with me, I got just the thing for you." He takes him to a small part of the room with nice looking weights. "These weights are good for beginners, but no one usually uses them. But when I used them, it helped me where I'm at. Give them a try." Hatchi goes and lifts the weights up. "You're right. This feels good." "By the way, I didn't quite catch your name. What is it?" "Hatchi." "Well Hatchi, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship."

Commercial Break...

Over time, the two continue to work hard and strong. They also do exercise missions within the facility. Hatchi trains more into weights to increase his speed, while Dirk goes to practice more into protectiles and using weapons. But they are usually the ones together.

One day...Boss gives an announcement, "Greetings, young trainees! Today is the day where you officially sign on as part of the Power Cat Organization! You will each be given codenames in place of your true names..." Dirk whispers to Hatchi the talk. "Hey. You nervous?" "Huh? No. I'm not. Why, are you?" "You kidding? Of course not. Such thigns don't make me nervous." Boss finishes his speech, "You will all be called upon when it is your turn to be named. So until then, carry on." He leaves, and so does everyone else.

Dirk and Hatchi go back to the training room and train some more. Hatchi lifts weights and Dirk practices with his razor blades. "Hey Hatchi." "Hm?" "You know, once we become official members of the organization, we'll have to follow every order Boss gives us, no questions asked, right?" "Yeah yeah. Truthfully I don't really like listening to that old fart. But whatever." Dirk then asks, "Say. Why did you join the organization?" "Why did I join? Well, it was really all I had to go to. I had no one to turn to when I was little. I was alone, and always getting in trouble. You know my scars? I always get those from dogs that would just attack me for no reason. And when I got offered a place here, I willingly went along with it. See, I want to become stronger. Strong enough so I can take care of myself. To be able to fend off against anyone who would attack me. In other words, I'll take down anyone who tries to put me down." Dirk nods, "I see." "So why did you join? Surely it's the same thing right?" "Actually..I don't know why I joined." Hatchi asks, "You don't know, or just don't want to tell me?" "Who's to say." Boss calls on the intercom, "The one named Dirk, please come into my office for the official sign in!" "That's my cue." He begins to leave. "Hatchi. Whatever happens from now on, it's the way it has to be. No matter how much it goes into our friendship." He leaves Hatchi confused about it. "What he mean by that?"

Hatchi hangs by the office to hear on what's going on. "I'm probably next to get called up." He goes inside. Boss is there. "Ah, Hatchi. I wasn't expecting you for another few minutes. Well, since you're here, I might as well get you assigned." "Say. What became of Dirk? You know the one you called earlier?" "Oh him? You can call him Razor Cat now. He's currently in the other room right now. Now you stay right there while I get your paper work. Your codename shall forever be, Shadow Cat." Boss leaves the room. "Shadow Cat..." He then turns toward the door to the next room. He decides to go check it out, "Dirk? You there?" He gasps in shock as he sees Dirk on a stretcher, unconsious and not moving. "Dirk!" He frees him and gets him down. "Wake up! Say something!" "Oh dear. You wasn't supposed to see that. At least not yet." Boss comes in. "Boss, what did you do to him?!" "Why, I've given him, my seal of trust. See, this is something that comes after I tell you what is to happen. In order to swear total alligence to me, you must choose to either do it willingly, or forcefully." "Meaning?" "Well you see, if you feel as though my ways are a little extreme, then you may choose to quit. Of course, no one quits here. So I use my little tech here to brainwash you, so you would never again have free will again. Or, if you choose to stay, I give you a nice little pill to ingest. In the ever case you choose the disobey me, I can choose to kill you with one press of a button. This is the ultimate sign of alligence."

Hatchi growls. "So that's it? You would rather kill me if I refused once? So what did Dirk choose?" Dirk begins to wake up and extend the razor blades on his arms. "You can decide that for yourself. Razor Cat, restrain him." Hatchi turns back to Boss, "You'll pay for this." Dirk leaps at Hatchi, but misses. Hatchi breaks out the window. "What now, Boss? Shall I pursue him?" "No. Let him go. We'll get him eventually. In the meantime, we shall proceed in my master plans. Hm hm hm. Mwahahahahahaha!!!" Hatchi is running way.

The flashbacks end. Hatchi continues to stare out into the ocean. "So no matter what happens it's the way it should be. No matter how much it gets in the way of our friendship. If you really have lost your free will, then I have no choice." He leaves the pier.

The End!

Isaac6356

[69]Sep 10, 2006

It's been too quiet here. The only topic that seems to be getting all the attention is the one for Krypto going to Kids WB. At any rate, I had the presence in mind to have at least one more idea to do. And while I wait for Comickook to respond to my previous question, here's another episode to my filler series. Well, this one be semi-filler anyway. You'll see.

Opening: Asterisk (Bleach)

The Light of the Celestial Crystal! Part 1

The alarm clock goes off, and a hand goes to turn it off. This is Kirin's house! And he is getting up! He gets dressed in his hero clothes, and heads to his basement. His basement is actually an underground training room, with different exercise equipment, and a battle simulator. Kirin first lifts some weights, then runs on the treadmill for awhile. Next he presses a few keys on the simulator keyboard, and enters the simulator chamber. It pops up several metallic soldiers and they begin to attack him. Kirin attacks them one by one and defeats them with ease. He uses melee attacks, his blade, and some of his elemental magic. After a while, he eventually finishes up the last of the soldiers and is slightly tired. A voice can be heard upstairs, "Kirin! Breakfest is ready!" He sighs and exits the chamber and enters a small little pod. The door closes for a moment. He then comes out in his normal clothes and heads upstairs.

At breakfest, Kirin fiddles around with his scrambled eggs. Then the scene changes to him at his office, working on more newspaper articles. Next it shows him having lunch, then back to work again. Basically, this is his standard day of operation. Finally, we see a shot of his house. He is now in his lab with Para-Clone, working on perfecting Light Magic. "Alright. Last time we tried twenty kilograms of pure carbon, and that didn't go well. So this time we'll try twenty-five kilograms." He pours the sample into a small beacon of chemicals and it turns color. "Now to add the soliding chemical, in which will put this into a solid form. In which case I can attach to my blade, and I can finally control light." Para-Clone erges him to go on, "Well hurry!" He puts the hardening chemical in and the fluid changes to a white color. Kirin looks satisfied, "Yes...That's it.." It then starts to bubble a bit. "Uh oh." It shines brightly and it explodes! Kirin and Para-Clone are covered in soot. She remarks, "Well that didn't work." Kirin holds up an empty beacon. "Man. And that was my last batch of hardening mixture. It's gonna take another chunk of my paycheck to get the materials for another batch. But even then, it's gonna take a lot to come up with new material to even attempt controlling light." They go back upstairs as Para-Clone cheers him up, "It'll be okay. You'll be able to create the material necessary to control light sooner or later." "Yeah. But I just wish there was an easier way to obtain light without going through the hassle of creating it yourself." He sighs as Para-Clone jumps off his shoulder and onto a table. "There just has to be something I could do."

She checks out the paper. "Hey! Look at this article." Kirin peeks. "It says here that a rare and valuable gemstone has been recovered and refitted into the Museum of Natural History. It's called the Celestial Crystal. It's said to originate from an ancient temple in Africa that is said to hold many of these crystals. It's also said that whoever possesses it will be filled with the power and feel of light itself." She looks at him, "Hey! If you had one of these crystals, I bet you could be able to use light magic!" Kirin ponders, "Yeah. I could. But I can't use the one from the museum. And I'm betting it'd be a lot of money to have." She agrees, "Yeah. Says here it would sell for over 20 Mill." "Which means there's only one way then. I'll have to go to Africa and find this ancient temple in order to get my own crystal." Para-Clone adds, "You could, but....It says here that the location to the temple was lost after discovering it. Seems like somebody lost the map or something." Kirin picks up the phone, "Ah well. More fun finding it then." He dials a number. "You sure you want to do this? I mean don't you have work to do?" "Relax. I was given my extended vacation and won't be back until two weeks from now." He gets contact, "Yes. I would like to purchase an round trip ticket to Africa." Para-Clone is like, -_-, "Oh well."

At the airport, Kirin takes one suitcase to the security point before reaching the departure point. He puts it on the conveyor and it runs through the X-Ray, only to show clothes. Kirin goes through and picks it up, and continues to his plane. He goes inside and is taken to first class. He reaches his seat and before putting his suitcase into the suitcase compartment, it speaks! "You owe me big time for having to store all your things! And double for hiding your other things." He stuffs Para-Clone the suitcase inside. "I told you, I'll buy you all the bird seed you can eat when we get home." He closes the compartment. Her voice is heard from inside, "Well it better be worth being locked in here!" Kirin puts on headphones as the intercom goes, "Departure for Kimba is now. Please fasten seatbelts as we begin flight." The plane takes off into the sky.

Commercial Break....

The plane lands at the airport in Kimba. A hotel called the Black Mamba Hotel is seen in the distance. Kirin is now there has he puts Para-Clone the suitcase down on the bed. "It's a good thing you were our suitcase." He unloads his clothes, superhero clothes, and equipment. "Otherwise they might of found out I was The Element." Afterwards, Para-Clone returns to normal. "Well at least I won't have to be a suitcase for awhile. I mean really, when was the last time you washed those clothes? Eww! I thought I would pass out with the smell." "You were a suitcase. I think it tends to smell while in one of those." Kirin begins to put on his hero clothes. "Well now that we're here, we should begin our search for the Celestial Crystal." Para-Clone thinks differently, "Oh can't we at least take in the sights? I want to go to one of those beaches and relax. Isn't that what vacationing is all about?" "We can do that, after we find the crystal. We'll probably need the entire vacation time just to find it." She is depressed, "And here I thought I can finally have some fun." She sighs.

Later, Kirin is driving an outback jeep through the african plains. Para-Clone is in the second chair. "According to that newspaper article, the last known location to where the temple might be is located northwest of where Kimba was. Which is why of course we chose to stay there." Para-Clone is taking in the sights, "Oh look! Look at that herd of wildebeast!" There is a large herd in the distance. "And over there, a pack of lions!" There are lions too. "I think the word you're looking for is pride. They are a pride of lions." She replies, "Well excuse me for not knowing, Mr. I Know Everything!" "He he." They drive on. "So why aren't we using your hover pad thing to get where we're going?" "Because it's impossible to spot the temple in the air. If we do it on the ground, we'll be able to spot it. Besides, I always wanted to learn how to drive one of these things." Para-Clone freaks, "What!? You don't know how to drive!?" He replies, "Uh, no. But how hard can it be?"

Later, they look over the jeep that has fallen into a small river of crocodiles. "Well that is rather inconvenient." Para-Clone sighs, "At least you got this jeep cheap and not liable for damages." "Well, let's go."

Kirin walks on through the shavana plains with Para-Clone hanging on his shoulder. They stop in front of a large forest. "Here we are. This must be the forest that houses the ancient temple of the Celestial Crystal." "About time. This heat is killing me." They travel inside. As they do, gunfire is heard. "I wonder what is making that noise." Para-Clone asks. "I think I do." He runs toward the sound. Some poachers has just caught an injured leopard. Kirin shows up, "What's going on here?" One of the poachers takes notice, "Eh? Buzz off kid. We're hunting here." Para-Clone whispers to Kirin, "Kirin, I don't see any brand of license on them. These guys are poachers." He responds to her quietly, "Poachers?" One of the poachers says, "Yeah kid! You better run off now before someone has a little accident." They take out guns and cutlasses. "And if I don't comply?" "You really are stupid." Kirin grins, "Really now? Cause it seems like you don't know who you're dealing with." A blast of wind comes out of no where and blows away all the guns and cutlasses aside. The guys are spooked a bit. But they get mad, "Why you..." One of them throws a punch at Kirin, but he easily ducks underneath and uppercuts him. Kirin asks, "Who's next?" They all begin to go after him. Kirin then goes to knock them out, one by one. He punches, and kicks them all. All of them are hurt and/or knocked out. "That's what you get for messing with The Element." The guys who aren't knocked out get up. "This guy's tough! We better get out of here!" They make a break for their jeep, leaving the captured leopard behind. They drive off, but soon their vehicle is caught by something and can't break free. It looks like some kind of spider webbing.

Kirin and Para-Clone are rather surprised, "What the?" The guys get out of their jeep and make a run for it. But something shoots webbing at them and encases them in sticky web like material. "Holy cow." Para-Clone says, as Kirin goes over to the captured foes. "What in the world caused this?" A voice is heard, "I believe that was me." A shadowly figured drops down behind him. There is also something on his shoulder. Kirin and Para-Clone are rather in suspense. "Who is that guy?"

To Be Continued...

In case you are wondering who this guy is, think spiders and Static Shock.

catfan1

[70]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 17

Isaac deserves congratulations for keeping this thread going all by himself for the last week. Some entertaining work as usual. I'm hoping some more of us will be able to contribute stories also soon.

DanSandwichBoy

[71]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 16
    Wow! That guy? With... that... beetle... thing... yeah...........

Isaac6356

[72]Sep 11, 2006

DanSandwichBoy wrote:
    Wow! That guy? With... that... beetle... thing... yeah...........

Uh..I don't recall anyone having a beetle or anything...I was referring to Anansi the Spider. I'm also giving him a pet. I'll put it up soon.

Comickook

[73]Sep 16, 2006
    Hey there, Isaac and Ladsone. Once again, both of you did great work on all of your latest offerings. Sorry I took so long to get back to you, Isaac, but as I mentioned in another post, I'm just so swamped right now with real world concerns that I;ll have to keep you posted as to when I'll have more time to help you out.

Isaac6356

[74]Sep 21, 2006

Okay. I have time, let's get back to work. Sorry for the delay, as I had writer's block. I was gonna bring up a villain from the same show, but let's do something different. Shall we?

The Light of the Celestial Crystal! Part 2

Where we left off, Kirin and Para-Clone have just witnessed a rather fast capturing of the poachers by some unknown stranger. The figure emerges from the shadows to be some African American male in a suit, wearing a white mask and a black hat. There is a spider on his left shoulder. Kirin wonders, "Who is that guy?"

Just a short bit later, the man uses some powder like stuff on the injured leopard, and it soon runs away. Kirin is impressed, "That's some medicine you got there." The man replies, "It's called White Flora Petal Powder. It's a little something I always carry in case of emergency. Can cure just about any injury, big or small." "Wow. So was it you or that spider that caught those guys in that web?" "That would be from my friend here then. His name is Hanabi. Fastest web slinger in all of Africa. He's also my partner. And I am known as Anansi the Spider, top crimefighter in the whole region." Kirin introduces himself, "I'm The Element. But I guess you can call me Kirin, when no one else is around of course. And this is my partner Para-Clone. I sometimes call her Pirin." Para-Clone gets slightly infuriated, "Hey who said I was your partner!?" *BTW, this is chirping to Anansi's ears* "Sounds like she doesn't like the idea of being called a partner." Anansi says. Kirin chuckles, "Yeah. I guess so." "So what brings you all the way out here in this neck of the forest?" Kirin explains, "Well.. I'm looking for the Celestial Crystal. Perhaps you heard of it and it's magical properties." He agrees, "Ah yes. The Celestial Crystal. It is a crystal left by the ancient people who thrived in this forest long ago. They believed that they could control light with magic." "Perhaps you wouldn't happen to know where it is by chance?" "Ah, but I do. I am a guardian of that ancient temple. It is one of my many duties as a hero, is to make sure the crystals do not fall into the wrong hands." Kirin asks, "Then will you take me there?" "Perhaps. Why do you want a Celestial Crystal?" "Well..." Visions of Deathcon, his friends, and the destruction of planets he's been to are shown. "I want to grow stronger so I can protect the ones I care about. There's someone out there who plans on destroying this world and I don't want that to happen." "Say no more. You are one I can trust. Come, follow me." He leads the way and they follow.

Animals from above watch the four travel through the forest. Kirin asks, "Hanabi seems like an interesting spider. What kind of spider is he?" "Hanabi is a tarantula. But not just any tarantula, he is a genetically altered spider from an old labortory that studies arachnids." "Is that why he is so big?" "Yes. He can spit web at high speed. His webbing is also ten times stronger than normal spider web, so it can trap an elephant in it." Kirin whistles impressively. "See, with my illusion magic and his special web power, we've been an unstoppable pair. Now what about you? I see you're a good fighter yourself." "Not only that, but I can do magic too. I can control different elements." "And your bird?" "Oh. She can do stuff too. She can turn into anyone or anything. She can even make clones of herself or anyone else." Anansi looks impressed, "Really? Show me." Para-Clone flies off Kirin's shoulder and in front of them. "Transform!" She turns into Anansi. Hanabi spits webbing in her face and she reverts to normal. "Hey!" Hanabi laughs. Anansi explains, "Sorry about that. Hanabi sometimes doesn't do well with other people." Para-Clone wipes the web off, "I'll say." Kirin asks, "How much further till we get to the temple?" "Not too long now."

They come into a small opening, where the temple is. "There it is." Kirin says. Anansi spots something, "But we're not alone." There are jeeps nearby. "Looks like someone got here first." "But who?" "I know who." There is a symbol of a cobra on it. "Lord Cobra. Very dangerous criminal. He has a strange chemical that can turn humans, into snake people. But only for a short time. However, his transformation...was permanent." Kirin is intrigued. They sneak inside and see many snake people cracking away at the walls, trying to find something. Lord Cobra, a man with a cobra face but covered in brown robes. "Keep digging men! We must find those crystals!" Kirin whispers to Anansi, "Is that him?" "Yes. It seems he's trying to find the Celestial Crystals too. But he will never find it here. I know the only way into the hidden chamber. Follow me." He walks away, and Kirin follows him back outside. One of the snake men saw them and walks off screen.

Commercial Break...

We find the four behind the temple. Anansi waves his staff over part of a wall and a hole leading down appears. "Wow. How'd you do that?" "My staff has the power to create illusions. Sometimes I like to leave illusion spots to prevent people from going places they shouldn't. I can also leave them for a long time, so I don't have to redo so much." They go down the stairs and the wall blocking it reappears.

They enter an underground chamber and find a small stone chest in the center of the room. They go over to it. Anansi nods him to open it up. Kirin opens it up and inside, are hundreds of Celestial Crystals. Kirin and Para-Clone are amazed, "Wow. There are so many." Kirin takes out his sword sheath. "I need one that will fit the small indent I placed on my blade sheath. But there are so many and I don't know which one will fit." "Take your time. We can always refit a piece." A voice says, "You two can stop right there." They turn around, and Cobra and his men are there. "Those crystals belong to me." Anansi and Kirin get tense, "Lord Cobra. How'd you get in here?" "You honestly think your illusions can stop me? After I got word that someone else was sneaking around, I simply had to find out who. And what do you know? It lead me right to the prize." Hanabi and Para-Clone get off their friend's shoulders as Anansi claims, "You will not lay a hand on this chest! The magic in these crystals cannot be used by the likes of you." Two snakemen appear from behind and grab them. Cobra comes up to them, "This magic is just the kind I need in order to accomplish my goals. To take over the entire continent and rule it with an iron fist! You are in the way though, so you'll be the first to see my power." The two snakemen walk them away as Cobra steps up to the chest. "At long last. The power that I have longed for, is finally mine!" He leans over and begins...to eat them? Kirin exclaims, "What's he doing?!" "He's devouring the crystals. That's how he gets stronger. By devouring any magical source there is." "Then we got to stop him. Para-Clone, stop him!" Para-Clone and Hanabi are hiding behind a pillar, "You got it!" She sprints away. Anansi says, "Hanabi!" Hanabi comes out of hiding and spits web bullets at the snakemen, freeing Anansi and Kirin. "We got to stop Cobra before he devours them all." More snakemen block there path. Kirin says, "But first, let's take care of these guys." "Yes, let's." They prepare their weapons and attack!

Cobra continues feasting and Para-Clone sneaks up and tries to attack, "Stop right there!" Cobra smacks her into a wall and continues to feast. "Hey! That hurt!" Three snakemen surround her. "Oh you don't wanna mess with me." She transforms into an elephant and roars loudly. They are scared off and she chases after them. Kirin and Anansi continue fighting too. "These guys are annoying!" Kirin cuts one down. "They just keep on coming!" Anansi knocks one out with his staff. "Yes. But like this, they aren't too bright." He knocks another down. "If we don't stop Cobra, there'll be no more crystals left!" "Then we better hurry."

Hanabi holds off many of the snakemen, but one is sneaking up behind him. "Hiyah!" Para-Clone kicks him away. Hanabi is pleased. "You okay little guy?" He makes squeaky noises. "I take that as a yes." Another one appears in front of them and she hits him with feather darts. "Let's kick their butts!" He nods in agreement and they fight on.

Kirin and Anansi finish off the last one. "That's all of them. Now let's go get..." Before Anansi can finish, Cobra has finished his meal and now glows with an awsome power. "Too late fools...With the powers of light, flowing in my veins, I have become an unstoppable force! Bow down to your new ruler!" Kirin says, "Uh oh." Cobra blasts them with a beam of light. "Woah! What a blast!" "Now that he has devoured all the crystals, he has complete control over light." Cobra shoots more light blasts around the whole room, trying to hit them. Even Para-Clone and Hanabi almost get hit. Pillars fall and the place is shaking. Everyone hides behind a fallen stack of pillars as Cobra continues blasting away. "From the looks of things, there's no way of beating him. If only we had at least one of the crystals. Otherwise we can beat him." Kirin tells him, "Then we're in luck." He pulls a Celestial Crystal from his pocket, "I had this in hand before we got interrupted. So I put it in my pocket in case something bad happened. But it's too big to fit into the sheath." "Let me see that." Anansi takes it and smashes the crystal against the pillar, making it a smaller piece. "Will this do?" Kirin takes it, "Perfect." He sticks it into the blade sheath hole. It begins to glow. "Alrighty."

Cobra calls out, "There's no use hiding from me! You cannot survive!" He charges up a bigger blast and fires away. But Kirin leaps out from behind and smacks it away to the wall. "You're right. So how about I even things up." He takes out the blade sheath, and forms a Light Blade. From the sidelines, Para-Clone is surprised, "Wow." Kirin shouts, "Here I come!" He charges in for Cobra. "So you can control light too. Let's see who is stronger." He fires more light blasts at him but Kirin just dodges them. "Light Wave!" He swings the blade forward and causes a straight shockwave of light toward Cobra. Cobra gets hit and his robes are blown away. He looks like a normal snake man with old world shorts. Kirin is appaled, "Woah." Para-Clone is grossed, "Eww! He's hideous!" Cobra leaps at Kirin with his claws. Kirin blocks with his blade. He knocks him off. "You may have light magic in you, but I'm still more powerful, as I have absorbed more crystals than you can ever hope to have." Kirin replies, "You know something, I don't care. For what it seems, no matter how many crystals you have, you're still only getting the same power as just one. And to prove it, I'm going to kick your butt!" He powers up, puts away his blade, and charges up two orbs of light in his hands. "Light Cannon!" He puts both hands in front of him, combining the two orbs and sending a beam of light at Cobra, sending him through the ceiling, and right out of the temple. Everyone goes to him. "You did it Kirin!" Para-Clone jumps on him and snuggles him, "You're amazing!"  Anansi speaks too, "You did well." "Yeah. But I think I over did it. Cobra still has the light power." He shakes his head, "No he doesn't. For one with a wicked heart can never hold the light forever. So as soon as he was blasted out of the temple, he lost all the power. You though, will never lose that light, so long as your heart remains pure." He puts his hand on his shoulder, "You are one amazing individual."

Later, they back outside the forest. "Well Kirin, it's been a pleasure to meet you." Kirin agrees, "It was a pleasure to meet you too." Para-Clone says, "Hanabi, I'm going to miss you. You were pretty cool." Hanabi makes squeaky noises in happieness. Anansi says, "We must be going now. Perhaps we'll meet again." "Yeah. Perhaps we will." Kirin gets on his hover pad, and flies away as they watch. During flight, Kirin tells Para-Clone, "See? That didn't take so long now. Now we have a whole week to have fun in Africa." She is happy, "Yep. First thing tomorrow, we hit the beach!" They fly into the sunset, "Yeah, the beach is good."

The End!

Isaac6356

[75]Sep 21, 2006

Well it's high time we get another member into the LoSC. Credit goes to Comickook for coming up with him and his background. This chapter is based off the stuff he wrote, so most of the material here is from him. At anyrate...

Treason on the Water Planet Catstatia-Nine!

We join the League of Super Cats inside their ship. Everyone is in the training room working on getting stronger. Torrent is practicing hand to hand *or paw to paw* combat with Jin, while Power Puss and Gruff toil at each other. Diamond is busy meditating on a pillow, while Hasu practices several ice techniques. Just then, a buzzer goes off as there is a message waiting for the team. Everyone stops and takes notice. Diamond goes to a monitor nearby and presses some buttons. "This is the League of Super Cats, Diamond speaking." Brainy Barker appears on the monitor. "Hello Diamond. It's me Brainy." "Oh hello Brainy. We were just in the middle of a training session. Is something wrong?" She replies, "As a matter of fact we are in need of your assistance. We were called to the planet Catstatia-Nine to capture a rouge soldier who has commited treason. We haven't taken him into the high council of the planet yet, but he keeps claiming that he is innocent." Diamond asks, "Have you tried reading his mind to see if he's telling the truth?" "I've tried, but for some reason I can't seem to pick anything up on his mind. I was hoping maybe you could come and give it a shot. Maybe it'll work for you." "Alright then. Just send me the coordinates and we'll be right there." "Right. Brainy out." The transmission ends. Diamond turns to her team, "Team, it looks like we're being called to Catstatia-Nine." The others are sure excited, except for Torrent, who is actually confused. "What's Catstatia-Nine?" Jin explains, "Catstatia-Nine is a planet of water breathing cats that live both on land and water. They're kinda like you in this case." "Ah. Sounds like my kind of place."

Everyone heads for the bridge. Diamond gets into her seat and presses stuff, "Alright everyone. The coordinates are set. We are off to Catstatia-Nine." They all go, "Yeah!" The ship turns toward a part of space, and warps away at warp speed.

They reach the part of space where the planet is. They begin their descent to the planet's surface. Torrent is impressed, "Wow. It's so blue. Even the ground is blue." As they get closer to the ground they can see the citizens of the planet. There are also kittens playing in the water. Anyway, Diamond speaks, "The Dog Star ship is just near where we're going to land." They make their landing next to the DS ship.

They leave and go to the other ship. Diamond knocks on the door. Brainy opens it up for them. "I'm glad you can make it." They go into another room. "So where is he?" Brainy points out to the suspect, tied up by Tail Terrier. "This is him. His name is Tyberius Pyncha'll. He was a royal guard to the High Council of the planet, before he was accused of treason." Tyberius shouts, "In which I'm telling ya, I was framed!" Hot Dog yells, "Ah hush up crabby tabby! We've heard that too many times already." Diamond comes over. "Alright. Let me check him out." She inspects him, "Hmm...." She puts her paw on his head and begins to read his mind. She sees things and after a bit she removes her paw. "He's telling the truth alright." Brainy asks, "You sure?" "Yes. I was able to read his mind completely clear. Though there's nothing that would of tried to block it off." Tyberius says, "That's because I wouldn't want to reveal my thoughts to anyone who wasn't a cat. Especially since no one else would believe me anyway." Brainy says, "Well now we do, so why not tell us your story." "I will as soon as your green friend unties me." Tail Terrier lets him go. "Alright, listen up. This is what happened..."

A flashback occurs. "The other day, we had recently come back after settling a serpent problem in the southern region of the planet. Upon our return, the head council woman gave me the rank of Elite Guardian, the second highest rank a soldier can possibly get. This was for all the heroic things I've done over the many years serving in the planet's military. Thanks to the special powers I was blessed with from birth, I could conquer any monster that may try to harm our people. However, that same day I got promoted, Cyruivyss Squidipuss, Captain of the Guards, confronted me..." The scene continues with them meeting. "Hello Tyberius. I heard you got promoted to the second highest rank of all the ranks." "Yep." "It must be quite the honor. Cause now you serve command under the Elite Commander. Course now you'll only be called on in case of drastic emergencies. Won't be much action with you for a long while." He agrees, "Yeah. But I guess a little peace and quiet wouldn't hurt. Still, that shouldn't stop me from helping out others anyway, right?" "Yeah." "And who knows. One day I'll become Elite Commander and run the Elite Guardians." Tyberius walks away. Cyruivyss looks at him with an evil look. "We'll see about that."

Tyberius in real time continues speaking, "The next day the word got out that one of the High Council members was kidnapped. No one knew how or why, but then they found evidence. And guess who they put the blame on...Me." It shows him running away from many soldiers and guards. "It's treason to bring harm or do anything sinister to the High Council, and from what they claimed it was me." The flashback ends. "For the past few days I've been on the run. But I've also been trying to find out who it was that framed me. I was close too, until you guys showed up." Brainy apologizes, "Yes. I apologize. And now that we know the situation we can help prove your innocence." Diamond interjects, "But it'll still be a problem. Even if we tell them what happened, it'll be their word against ours. We'll need more proof if we're ever gonna prove his innocence." Tyberius smiles, "Well you're in luck. Cause just before I got captured, I stumbled upon something that may prove to be the ultimate clue to my innocence." They are intrigued and want to know more.

Commercial Break...

Later on, everyone is at the beach. They are next to a wall. "This is my house. I found something that totally surprised me." They open up the rock door and go inside. It's just a small opening with a hole filled with water. "That very clue is deep inside my house." Torrent steps up, "Perhaps I can come with you to look for it?" "Yeah, that's fine. That is, can you breathe water?" "Of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be asking." They go into the hole. Everyone looks over it and waits.

In the hole, the two reach the bottom and find a bigger looking room. Torrent is intrigued, "Wow. Is this the living room?" "You bet." He leads him into the next room. "And this is the bedroom." It's a seaweed bed. "Wow. This sure beats the bed I used to use back in the ocean. All I had was sand." Tyberius leads him to a large chest next to his bed. "It's in here." Torrent opens up the chest and finds...nothing. "There's nothing here." "Look closer." Torrent does and finds a shard. He grabs it. "A shard?" He nods and they both swim back up to where the others are. Torrent shows them the shard. Tyberius explains, "This shard is part of a medallion the Captain of the Guards wears around his neck at all times. I found it in the chest, but wasn't able to get it out as someone pulled me out using telepathy." Brainy blushes. Diamond says, "At any rate, perhaps we should try and find the missing council person?" Brainy agrees, "Yes. This shard is proof enough to show your innocence, but it'd be best to find the Captain of the Guards and his hostage, for insurance." Tyberius says, "I know just where Cyruivyss would be..."

They are now in front of a cave with a large boulder in the way. "This is where I usually find Cyruivyss when he goes to store his rations. No one but me knows it other than him. This boulder just makes sure no one else gets in." Gruff steps up, "This looks like a job for me." Gruff goes to the boulder and begins to lift. Slowly at first, he gradually lifts. Power Puss comes to assist, "Perhaps I should help out too." She helps him out and they manage to lift it completely. They toss it aside. Tyberius is impressed, "Woah. That's impressive." Torrent says, "You wouldn't believe what we can do." They go inside and find boxes of food. Tail Terrier remarks, "Dang. That's enough to feed a barn full of short haired mules." Further on, they find the missing council person, behind bars. "Head Council Woman!" Tyberius says, going to the door. She replies, "Tyberius. No, get out of here before it's too late." "I'm going to get you out, don't worry." Cages fall down on top of the Dog Stars and the LoSC separately. "What the?" Ropes come out of no where and bind him up. "Hello again Tyberius." Cyruivyss appears. "So I was right after all. It was you who framed me." "Hm hm hm. Please. I knew that eventually you would be promoted to Elite Commander. It was only a matter of time. After all, your powers are what separate you from all the others. But guess what, no one is becoming Elite Commander but me. And now that you're here, I'll be able to defeat you right here and now. That way, I'll be promoted to Elite Commander for defeating an Elite Guardian!" Then Hot Dog interrupts, "You nuts!? There's no way you'll pull that off with everyone watching you." "True. Which is why you'll all have a little accident. And the blame will be put on Tyberius. Face it. There's nothing you can do to stop me."

Tyberius gets mad, "That's what you think." Tyberius begins to get very large. His front paws become crab claws and a shell begins to form on his back and torso areas. The others are impressive Hot Dog too, "Forget what I said, he really is a Crabby Tabby." Cyruvyss isn't impressed. "Big deal. Which is why I brought this along for the occasion." He whips out a green trident. "Is that?" "Yes it is. This is the Trident of Neptune! I stole this while everyone is looking for you. It has the powers of the sea and it makes krakens cower in fear. It's very much indestructible, so don't even try to destroy it. And I know your shell is nearly indestructible, but just getting hit by it is painful to your systems. So bring it on!" Tyberius goes for Cyruvyss and swipes him with his claw, but misses. Cyruvyss smacks his claw with the trident, and it causes a painful sting. Tyberius backs off a bit. "Heyah!" He pierces Tyberius on the back and it causes a stinging feeling that hurts. "And now watch the water dance!" He sticks the trident in the ground and water orbs appear around him. "Waltz of the Water God!" The water orbs fly at Tyberius at fast rates and they are actually hurting him. "Again! Waltz of the Water God!" Tyberius falls and reverts to normal. He tries to get up but he's hurt bad.

Hasu is worried, "We have to do something. Otherwise he's going to lose." Torrent senses something from the boxes in the room. "Hey. There's water in those boxes." Jin asks, "You sure?" "Positive. I can feel the water's pressence even from here. I think I can control it." Diamond tells him, "If you can, save him." Torrent's eyes glow blue and the boxes begin to rumble. Water spouts out of them and form into a single spout, heading for Cyrusvyss, who at this point has the trident to Tyberius' neck. "And with this blow, I will have defeated the mighty Tyberius Pyncha'll." Tyberius sees the water come and smirks, "You know something, you should really pay close attention to what's behind you." "Huh?" He turns around. "Ah!" He gets hit by the water spout and is smashed into the cell bars. He is dazed, "Ohh..." Tyberius grabs him with his crab claws after going big and crabby again. "Looks like your days are numbered." Everyone cheers for him as they have captured Cyrusvyss.

Later on, the guards have come to take Cyrusvyss away. The Head Council Woman *remember, she's a cat folks* confronts the two groups and Tyberius. "Tyberius, I am forever in your debt." He bows, "It's a pleasure to serve under your rule." The other council members join her. "For your deeds and the recent events that occured here today, we hereby reinstate you as Elite Guardian. Furthermore, we hereby promote you to Elite Commander of the Elite Guardian unit." The others are excited. Tyberius replies, "Thank you. But I must decline." The others are surprised. "Elite Guardian is something I always wanted to be, but not now." He goes to the LoSC group. "These guys are something else. And if they let me, I wish to join them in seeking justice and bringing down evil. Perhaps then I will one day return to take on that position, but I do wish to become stronger." Diamond nods, "It would be an honor to have you on our team." He turns his head to the council who nod, "Very well. Then when you return, you shall be known as Tyberius the Elite." "Thank you."

After a while, everyone leaves on their respective ships. Torrent asks, "Now that you're on the team, perhaps you should be given a proper name. Something heroic." Tyberius thinks and replies, "I'll go by...Crabby Tabby."

The End!

I hope this is okay with you Comickook. It's slightly different from what you may of wanted, but he's on the team now!

Comickook

[76]Sep 22, 2006
    Hey, I don't mind Isaac. It was still a great story. Thanks immensely for the story and the credit.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that the story just before it was great too. My bad (embarrassed grin).
    Edited on 09/22/2006 7:36pm

Ladsone

[77]Sep 23, 2006
    Hello my friends. Another quiet Saturday night here at the radio station so I'd thought I would post a new story idea from both myself and Casey. Here we go!

KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN: SHOCKING, ISN'T IT?

Our story opens on a rainy morning in Metropolis. Kevin is looking out his bedroom window and moping. "What a way to spend a Saturday" Kevin says. Krypto then comes walking in and sees Kevin's disappointment. "You know Kevin, we could spend the day at the compound. It beats sitting around the house all day". Kevin agrees with his best friend and our friends head downstairs and head to the rocket. They then take the rocket sled over to the compound and walk into the situation room. There they find the other members of the Justice League of Animals sitting around. "Hey guys, what's up?" Kevin asks. "Oh hi superdog and Kevin" Wanda says. "We're just kinda bored watching the rain" she continues. Just then, an alarm starts going off. Kevin heads over to the computer and learns that the power is starting to go out all over Metropolis. Ace taps into the Metrpolis Power and Light computer system and sees that the power grid has started to fail. Krypto tells Kevin to monitor the computer and to let them know if anything changes. The super pets spring into action and head for the power plant.

Our friends arrive and to their surprise, find Surge (Livewire's pet skunk) giving himself a serious recharge on the main power grid. "Well, well if it isn't the super do-gooders" Surge replies. K-dog tells surge to give up and come along. Surge says he has other ideas and creates a flash of light that blinds everyone for a few seconds. After they recover, the JLA split up and scour the area. Krypto flies up above the plant and uses his x-ray vision to try and find surge. He soon finds the sneaky skunk heading for a hole in the security fence for his escape. K-dog gets on the comlink and tells the others where to find him. The others converge on the hole and arrive just as Surge reaches it. "You think you can stop me?" Surge angrilly asks, "take this!!". Surge then directs a full charge of lightning at our heroes. K-dog flies in front of the bolt and takes a direct hit. Krypto then falls to the ground uncouncious. "Superdog!" Wanda yells as she and the others run to his side. Surge then makes a break for the hole and makes his escape. After a few minutes, K-dog wakes up. "Are you alright Krypto?" Wanda asks. "I think so, but lets head back to the compound to regroup".

--- break ---

Back at the compund, our heroes are gathered around the conference table planning their strategy. "We can't get near him without putting you in danger again, Superdog" Wanda replies. Kevin overhears this and approaches the table. "I know that Superdog can handle just about anything" Kevin tells the group. "I believe in all of you and know that you can handle that egotistical battery charger". Krypto then looks at Kevin and says "Kevin, that's it". "Huh, what's it" Kevin asks. "Battery, that's how we'll be able to stop him" Superdog explains how a battery can be contained by creating a housing around all that power. "VV, do you think you can handle it?" Krypto asks. "No problem, Superdog" she replies. "Alright then, lets get him". "There's one problem guys" Kevin points out. "We don't know where Surge is". Just then, an alarm goes off, this one from the Metropolis Hydroelectric dam. "Looks like we just found him" Ace says. With that, the super pets head for the dam. They reach the dam and put their plan into action. Surge is in the main power room getting another recharge when K-dog flies into the room. "Ready to give up Surge?" K-dog asks. "You wish, boy scout" Surge says as he fires a lightning bolt towards K-dog. K-dog uses his heat vision to disperse the bolt and flies towards Surge. Surge then leaps off and heads towards the dam. Wonderdog then lands in front and orders Surge to surrender. He fires a bolt at her and Wanda uses her bracelets to deflect the bolts. Surge runs towards the dam and reaches an opening. "I've got to get out of here" Surge thinks to himself. Suddenly, a familiar shadow appears on the wall next to Surge. "Ready to give up yet?" a voice says from above. Surge fires several bolts towards the sound and runs away. He then turns a corner and comes face to face with Verdant Victory. "You won't get me" Surge says as he fires another bolt, but Surge has run out of juice. VV then uses her powers to create an insulated container and trap Surge. The others then surround the container and congratulate each other. Krypto then takes Surge back to his cage at the Metropolis Zoo then joins the others back at the compound.

LADSONE AND CASEY TOO!

Edited on 09/23/2006 8:57pm

Isaac6356

[78]Sep 23, 2006
    Yay. Good work Ladsone and Casey.

Comickook

[79]Sep 24, 2006
    I definitely agree. Definitely quite an entertaining tale, as usual. :-D Thanks immensely to you AND Casey for sharing your work once more, Ladsone. :-D

Ladsone

[80]Sep 24, 2006
    As I've said before, the pleasure is all ours my friend.  I also want to congratulate you and Catfan1 for all the great stories you two have come up with in the past.  Keep up the GREAT work.

LADSONE