Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Episode Ideas 3

passiton

[141]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 24
    I've abandoned the script posting because, well, it was just too long.

Brainy Freeze:

Once again having a successful mission by defeating Mechanikat, the Dog Star Patrol goes out for some intergalactic ice cream. Only a few minutes into eating Tusky Husky proposes a contest to see who can eat all the ice cream and even accepts, even Brainy. Unfortunately, everyone gets brain freeze and Brainy loses her powers and her smarts temporarily because of it. Even worse Mechanikat plans a secret invasion of the ship so the rest must stop Mechanikat without Brainy's expertise to help them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Comickook

[142]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 9
    Cute idea. :-D Of course, there is a place you can post this in script format if you still want to do the specific story. It's called FicWad and it already HAS a Krypto sub-section over in the cartoon section. Basically, if you have an account, you can post this story, in it's entirety, there. :-D

Ladsone

[143]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 13
    Well done everyone. Good to see a lot of new story ideas. Here's one I came up with the other day thanks to a phone call from one of my friends in Las Vegas. He and his wife have been picked to be extras in a new movie being shot out there so here we go:

KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN: Double Take

The scene opens with Kevin and K-dog at Metropolis Park throwing the frisbee. "Go out for a long one Krypto" Kevin tells his best friend. Kevin throws the frisbee as hard as he can and K-dog runs after it. He quickly catches up with it and flies back to Kevin. "Nice catch, boy" Kevin tells K-dog. Kevin then looks at his watch and tells Krypto "It's almost dinnertime. Let's head for home". With that Kevin grabs his bike and he and K-dog head for home. Across town we find a movie production company preparing to film some scenes. We close in on the stars trailers and go inside one of them. There we find a make-up artist preparing one of the young stars of the movie. The technician says that she's finished and turns the chair around. The young boy sitting in chair bears an uncanny resemblance to Kevin, but with an attitude. "You call this finished?" our young actor (named Charlie) says. "You're the one who's finished" he yells. He quickly gets on his cell phone and calls the director to come to his trailer NOW!! The director hangs up the phone and rolls his eyes. "Why do they insist I work with this kid?" the director says to himself as he walks over to the trailer. The director arrives and tries to calm the young boy down, but to no avail. "Alright Charlie, why don't you head back to the hotel and relax for the evening" the director tells the youngster. "We can film your scenes tomorrow". With that, Charlie leaps out of the chair and walks over to a waiting limo for the trip to the hotel.

That evening, K-dog and Streaky are on their patrol. They are discussing their beloved owners when K-dog picks up on the sound of a car having trouble starting. He stops in mid-air and uses his telescopic vision to see a car stalled on some railroad tracks and a freight train coming towards the crossing at full speed. "Lets go streaky" K-dog tells Supercat and the two of them fly down and lift the car off the tracks just as the freight train passes by. The driver gets out of the front and runs to the back of the limo and knocks on the window. "Are you alright young sir?" the driver nervously asks. Just then the window slides down and we find Charlie about ready to blow a fuse. "YOU IDIOT!! Can't you keep this bucket of bolts running?" he yells at the driver. Charlie then notices K-dog and Streaky standing there, staring at Charlie. "Well, what do you two want, an autograph?" He then tells the driver to take him back to the hotel. Meanwhile, K-dog and Streaky are looking at each other with rather puzzled looks on their faces. "That couldn't have been Kevin" K-dog says to Streaky. "If it wasn't, you better tell Kevin he has a twin brother" Streaky answers back. The limo driver is able to get the car started, but does take the time to thank Superdog and Supercat for saving them and drives into the night. "Boy, was he rude" K-dog tells Streaky as they continue their patrol. "I'm sure glad Kevin's not like that" K-dog continues.

Back at the hotel, Charlie is busy playing video games on the suite's 60-inch plasma TV while listening to his MP-3 player. Just then, we hear a knock on the door and the familiar call of "Room Service". Charlie puts down the game controller and takes his earphones out to go answer the door. "About time you get here with that pizza" Charlie says as he's walking towards the door. He opens the door and is quickly pulled through the door and stuffed into a burlap sack. "HELP!!" Charlie screams at the top of his lungs, but no one is around to help him. "Alright lads, lets bring him up to the roof" the voice says. Its none other than the Penguin's birds, Artie, Griff and Waddles. The three birds head to the roof and fly off. Meanwhile, back in Kevin's bedroom, Krypto is explaining to Kevin about the kid in the back of the limo and how he looked exactly like Kevin, but a lot ruder. "I've heard a lot of kids say I look like that movie star Charlie Joseph" Kevin explains to Krypto. "But I've never seen any of his pictures" Kevin goes on to say. Just then, K-dog's comlink goes off and Krypto heads down to the rocket. Ace is on the other line and explains to Krypto that the young actor Charlie Joseph has been kidnapped from his hotel suite and that a ransom note has been left at the hotel. Krypto then tells Ace he has a plan and that it involves Kevin. Ace listens to the plan and agrees that it might work. Krypto then heads back to Kevin's room and explains the plan to Kevin. Kevin agrees to be the "bait" and adds "hey, it might be cool to be a movie star".

The next morning K-dog, Ace and Kevin walk down to the location where they're filming the next scenes. They stop about a block away and Krypto asks Kevin "All set Kevin?" Kevin tells them he's ready and then heads onto the set while K-dog and Ace wait on a nearby rooftop to wait. The director is on the phone with the studio when suddenly his assistant comes running into his trailer. "Charlie's back" the assistant tells the director. The director hangs up the phone and runs outside and hugs Kevin. "Charlie, thank goodness you're safe". Kevin plays along and says he's ready to start filming the next scene. "Are you sure you're OK Charlie? Maybe you should go lie down in your trailer for a little while" the director tells him. Kevin tells the director he's fine and ready to go. The director looks at him and says "OK Charlie, it's your call". Meanwhile, back at the birds hideout, the real Charlie is locked in a giant birdcage. "Do you birds know who I am?" Charlie tells them in his demanding voice. "Yeah, we know kid, now shut up" Artie tells him back. Waddles and Griff are in the next room watching TV when a news bulletin comes on. The reporter is on the movie set and announces that Charlie Joseph has returned to the set after his reported kidnapping and that filming will continue. The two lamebrain birds look at each other and then look at the birdcage. "How'd you do that" Waddles asks Charlie. "Do you even know what you're talking about?" Charlie replies back. Artie looks at the TV and sees Kevin. "I don't know how they did it, but we've got to get that kid as well" Artie tells his feathered cohorts. With that, the three birds leave Charlie and head for the movie set.

TO BE CONTINUED

LADSONE

passiton

[144]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 24
    Comickook wrote:
    Cute idea. :-D Of course, there is a place you can post this in script format if you still want to do the specific story. It's called FicWad and it already HAS a Krypto sub-section over in the cartoon section. Basically, if you have an account, you can post this story, in it's entirety, there. :-D

I know, in fact I already do have an account there, but I'm working on something else to post there. I just don't want to put scripts here because sometimes the post has trouble going through and it always scares me half to death. Thanks anyway!

Ladsone

[145]Oct 28, 2006

Hi everyone.  Here's the second part for my latest episode.  Hope you all enjoy.

KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN:  Double Take (Part 2)

The scene opens on the set of the new movie.  We find Kevin going over his lines while the make-up artist applies his make-up.  After she finishes, Kevin thanks her.  She looks at Kevin for a second and says "you're welcome" and then realizes what she just said.  "I think I need to go take a break" she says to herself.  Kevin walks by some of the movie crew and says good morning to them.  They look at each other and one of them says to the other "Isn't that the same kid that's tried to fire us ten times?" All over the set, everyone is talking about the "new Charlie".  Meanwhile, up on a nearby roof, we find Krypto and Ace on the lookout for the Penguin's birds.  Krypto is keeping an eye on Kevin while Ace scans the skies looking for the feathered threesome.  The director is going over the scene with Kevin (who he still think is his royal pain actor, Charlie).  "Now Charlie, in this scene, you run down the street and out into the street into the path of the big truck.  Just when it looks like you're going to be hit by the truck, the hero leaps across the street and pushes you to safety".  Kevin asks why the scene is so dangerous and the director tells him, "don't you remember, you're the one who insisted that it be put in.  Charlie, you sure you didn't get a bump on the head?"  Kevin goes along and performs the scene to perfection (much to Krypto's dismay from wanting to save him).  The shooting wraps up for the day sometime later and Kevin is taken to his hotel in the same limo. The director is explaining to Charlie "Don't worry Charlie, we have security guards outside the door of your suite and down in the lobby, and the catering truck will deliver your dinner in about an hour.  No one can get into your room".  Kevin looks at him and says "If you say so" and the director gives him a funny look "You sure you're alright Charlie?" the director says.  "I keep telling you, I'm fine".  The limo arrives at the hotel and the same driver from the previous evening comes to open the door.  Kevin tells him "thank you for bringing me" and the poor driver nearly faints.

Kevin arrives in his suite and notices the big screen TV and the video game system.  "Cool!" he says as he sits down and starts playing. A few minutes later, the catering service brings Kevin his dinner and sets it up in the dining room.  Kevin thanks the chef and his assistants and sits down to eat.  Outside the room on their way to the elevator, the chef is telling his assistant, "I've been in this business for twenty years, and that's the first time I think he's said thank you to anybody".  While Kevin is eating dinner, he hears a knock on the window. He goes to it and sees Krypto and Ace outside.  Kevin opens the window and lets them in.  "We've got to keep it down, guys.  The security people are right outside the door".   Krypto scans the room with his x-ray vision just to make sure everything is all right.  "You know guys, I could get used to this" Kevin tells his friends.  Kevin offers to share his dinner with his two friends, but they say they're not hungry.  Just then theres a knock on the door and our two canine heroes quickly hide.  The door opens and its the suite's butler.  "I'm here to draw your bath master Charles" and proceeds to the bathroom.  Kevin goes into the bath and says "Whoa".  The bathtub is as big as a swimming pool.  "It will take a few minutes for the bathtub to fill, young sir.  I will go and set out your pajamas for you".  Kevin tells him it's not necessary, but the butler is already on his way.  The tub has finished filling and the butler shuts off the water.  "If you need anything else young sir, just ring my extension".  With that, the butler takes his leave.  Krypto and Ace come out from hiding and walk into the bathroom to find Kevin swimming in the bathtub.  "This sure beats the bathtub at home" kevin says.  "Well, it looks like you'll be alright tonight" Krypto tells Kevin.  "We'll be on the rooftop across the street.  If you need us, just contact us on the comlink".  Our two heroes then head out the window and Kevin continues with his bath.  After he finishes his bath and gets dressed for bed, he walks into the bedroom and he just stares in amazement.  "This bed is as big as my whole room" he says.  He then takes a flying leap and lands in the middle of the bed and goes to sleep.

--- break ---

The scene is Kevin's bedroom in his suite where he's sound asleep. We know this because K-dog is using his x-ray vision to check on his best friend.  "I hope all this doesn't go to his head" Krypto tells Ace.  "Don't worry about Kevin, he's got a good head on his shoulders" Ace replies back.  Unknown to K-dog and Ace, the Penguin's birds are just out of range of K-dog's x-ray vision (blocked by some lead pipes in the wall).  Artie uses a glass cutter to open a window on the back side of the building and the threesome enter the suite and head for the bedroom.  They carefully remove Kevin from the bed (so as not to wake him) and fly off for their headquarters.  The next morning Kevin wakes up and finds himself in the same cage with Charlie.  "Hey you, wake up" Charlie tells kevin.  "Just five more minutes, mom" Kevin says, still asleep.  Charlie walks over to Kevin and shakes him.  Kevin wakes up and does a double take.  "Hey, wait a minute.  You're ME!" Kevin says.  "No, you're ME!" Charlie replies back. "Well, well look what we have here" as Artie, Griff and Waddles walk into the room.  "Our boss should be able to collect double for you two" Artie says as the other two birds laugh.  "Come on lads, let's go deliver our new ransom note" and the birds take off through the skylight.  "I don't know who you are, but I don't have a stunt double" Charlie tells Kevin. Kevin then introduces himself and tells Charlie that helps on the way.  Kevin pushes the emergency button on his watch and shortly thereafter, K-dog and Ace come flying into the room.  "Hey, you're Superdog and you're Bat Hound" Charlie says in amazement.  Krypto bends the bars to the cage door open and our two captives walk out.  Our friends look around to find a door, but soon discover they're in an abandoned feed tower at the Happy Birdseed Factory.  "Looks like the only way out is through that skylight" Ace deduces.  Just then, the birds return and find their captives free.  "Quick lads, get them" Artie tells the others, but K-dog and Ace quickly subdue them.  Krypto then calls for back-up and the other members of the JLA come and take the birds to the Metropolis Zoo while Krypto and Ace take our two "stars" back to the movie set.

Back on the set, the director is in panic mode again when suddenly everyone starts cheering.  Our two heroes land and Kevin and Charlie get off.  The director comes running and stops dead in his tracks.  "Two Charlies? I don't know if I can take that".   Kevin goes on to explain that on the flight back to the set, they had a long talk and Charlie has promised to improve his image.  Afterwards, the director thanks Kevin and his two canine companions and tells him that anytime he wants to make another movie to let him know.  Kevin thanks him but says as he climbs on Krypto's back "I think I'll leave the movies to Charlie".  Our three friends then take off and head for home.

LADSONE

Isaac6356

[146]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 15

Very good story Ladsone. Always doing good.

Comickook

[147]Oct 29, 2006
    I definitely agree with Isaac, Ladsone. EXCELLENT job on this story, as usual. :-D

catfan1

[148]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 17

Good stories, folks. It's about time someone posted a new one, so here's part one of my latest collaboration with Comickook, featuring Krypto, Streaky and the return of the villainous Dr. Pawlove.

You can't tuna cat

Over the skies of Metropolis, Superdog and Supercat have been locked in battle once more with Surge, the electrical powered skunk, who seems to be winning the fight as both heroes look more than a little tired.

Looks like you two could use a recharge. Too bad you don't have time for one,” Surge says as he closes in. Cornered by the villainous skunk, Streaky quickly acts and the scene shifts to the ground. Surge is falling, and makes a splash as he lands. Soon, Krypto lifts Surge out of the downtown Metropolis fountain.

Looks like you're the one suffering a power outage,” Streaky says, beaming as animal control arrives.

He almost had us that time... because, even though we are familiar with this foe, neither of us was fighting at anywhere near a hundred percent. Between our fights earlier today with our Bizarro duplicates, Mechanikat's new Mega-Catbot, Merton, Mackinley AND that runaway drill machine Ignatius accidentally launched toward the center of the Earth, we were both almost completely spent by the time we got to Surge,” Krypto remarks.

Yeah, but fortunately we had a last ditch backup plan. Though I think this is a pretty good point to call it a day while we still have BARELY enough steam left to fly home under our own power, ” Streaky replies with a nod.

For once, Krypto definitely can not fault his feline's partner's exhausted grumblings.... he's equally tired. Besides, the super-dog concedes, Kevin and Andrea are probably worried sick about them by this point.

The next day, it's morning at the Whitney household when Kevin notices a familiar face on TV.

“We're talking with Dr. B.F. Pawlove, author of the new book, “Puppy Love: Pets Can Save Your Life.” Dr. Pawlove, was just released from the Metropolis Asylum and in his new book reveals how his dog cured him of some serious mental issues.” an interviewer begins.

“That's right,” the doctor replies, stroking a small, struggling puppy and giving a forced smile. “I'm completely cured and loving this just darling little fella completely resolved all my anger issues.” Just then the small dog spits and sinks his teeth into the doctor's hand. With great self-control, the perspiring doctor smiles and hands the dog to his assistant, Muddley who is just off-camera.

“Hahah, Yes, cute little fellow,” the doctor says, holding his throbbing hand.

“Are you still seeking revenge on Superdog as you claimed at your sanity hearing last winter?” The interviewer presses.

“Oh no, of course not, my dear. I'm terribly sorry about that little run-in with the super-pets. I'd like to offer Superdog AND Supercat my utmost apologies and I hope all is forgiven,” the doctor smiles a bit too widely. “In fact, I CAN'T WAIT to see those two again.”

Watching the TV screen, Kevin feels a chill, looks at Krypto and says he's worried. But Krypto replies that he'll be ready if the professor tries anything.

Later, backstage, the small dog is now snarling and tugging on the professor's pants:

“Muddley! Get rid of this hateful mongrel so we can begin our plan for revenge against Superdog,” the not-so-good doctor demands.

“But boss, you said on TV you were over that revenge thing and that you no longer had anger issues.” Muddley responds in a fairly moronic manner.

“Idiot! Has it ever occurred to you that I could have been making that stuff up in order to keep the police from getting too nosy until it was too late?” the doctor snarls, and brings his fist down hard on Muddley's head.

“Gee,” says Muddley, holding his aching noggin. “I guess you can't believe what you see on TV.”

Back at his new lab, Pawlove reflects. “Superdog did something that caused me to forget what happened in that caper last winter  but I know that, somehow,  those cursed  stupor-pets ruined my plan. Things will be different this time.” The professor notes they will start off small, robbing a priceless ancient Egyptian statue of Anubis from a special exhibit at the Metropolis Museum.

“But boss, even if we could get close enough to snatch it, it's enclosed in a clear solid shield that nothing can break, specially built by STAR Labs. As I understand, several crooks have already tried and failed to get through that shield..... even WITH such tools as jackhammers, diamond-tipped 1000-horsepower drills, blowtorches, plastic explosives, high-powered laser cannons and machine guns loaded with telfon coated .50 caliber ammo”  Muddley comments matter-of-factly. 

“Hmmm, there has to be something that could break that shield," the professor says. "Say, what's that on the TV?"

On the lab's TV set, the newscast is showing footage from yesterday of Superdog and Supercat battling Surge. It looks as if Surge has the two cornered, but Supercat opens his mouth, and a horrible yowling comes out. The skunk, caught off guard, covers his ears in pain, falling from the sky and landing in the fountain where he is easily captured.

“Thats it!” Pawlove says.

Soon, the professor has calculated the power of Supercat's bad singing and is convinced that it could destroy the “indestructible” shield.

“But boss, you said yourself that cats can't be controlled. They have no desire to please.”

“No,” Pawlove concedes as his face breaks into a huge evil grin, “But they have a GREAT desire to eat. Let's get to work.”

The next day, Streaky is on patrol (while Krypto plays in the park with Kevin) when he picks up the enticing aroma of tuna. He follows the smell and finds a bowl of fresh tuna. ("Heh, a little snack never hurt anything. I'm sure K-Dog wouldn't mind," he thinks.) 

“Ah, Muddley, that brought our quarry to us. Come on," the doctor says.

Pawlove confronts Streaky, who is distracted by his meal. “Supercat, you are now the main instrument in my masterwork of a crime symphony” and, before the super-cat has a chance to do anything at all, the not-so-good doctor waves what looks like a conductor's baton at the super-feline.... who stops and stares ahead vacantly.

“You see, Muddley, the baton gives off waves that affects the part of his brain that controls the appetite ands inside is just enough Kryptonite to affect Supercat. As I turn up the control, the aroma of tuna he senses grows stronger. Thus, when I begin to conduct, he will sing for his supper,” Pawlove sneers. “And the beauty part is that we'll have that statue AND revenge on Superdog and Supercat as well.”

To be continued...

catfan1

[149]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 17

And here's the action-filled conclusion of "You Can't Tuna Cat"

A couple of hours later, Pawlove, Muddley (both wearing earplugs) and the somewhat controlled Streaky all arrive at the museum. At the urging of Pawlove's hunger wand, Streaky is starting to warm up his vocal cords and sing as the evil doctor acts as conductor.

Even at this low level, guards and spectators are already fleeing as they enter the museum. Streaky's voice begins to reach its upper levels and windows begin to shatter. ("OH this cat's greatest wiiiissssshhh is for a humongous bowl of fissshhhhhhh," he sings.) Slowly, the display case develops two cracks from the bottom, which run up the length of the case. In under a minute, it shatters and Muddley loads up the statue on a dolly and the three start to make their escape.

"No one will be able to stop us," Pawlove sneers.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, Dr. Pawlove," an angry Krypto replies (though it sounds like dog growls to Pawlove and Muddley since, unlike Kevin and Andrea, THEY don't have intergalactic communicators, but Pawlove gets the general idea), blocking the exit. 

The doctor responds by ordering Supercat to attack Superdog.

Krypto tells Streaky to snap out of it and, for a couple of seconds, this seems to work. However, Pawlove turns up the power of his hunger wand (which Krypto carefully analyzes with his X-ray and microscopic visions), so Streaky ends up right back under Pawlove's control, despite some obvious continued struggling on the super-cat's part, so the super-dog braces himself. But instead of physically attacking (as, even in this controlled state, Streaky knows Krypto is the physically stronger of the two of them), Streaky assaults the dog's eardrums. ("The classy cat jumped over the laaaaaazzzy dog! The lazy dumb dog tripped over a loooooog!") Krypto nearly collapses from the sound but steels himself.

Krypto tries destroying Pawlove's hunger wand with his heat vision while he still has a window of opportunity due to Streaky's continued struggles, but the not-so-good doctor thought to have the wand made out of heat resistant materials. After a few seconds, the controlled super-feline goes back on the sonic offense, gradually building up his singing as he goes.

"Sorry about this, Streaky," the super-dog says. "But if I'm forced into a supersonic battle, I'll have to defend myself" and flies at Streaky, letting out a "super howl." Unfortunately, Krypto finds even his howl is no match for Streaky's bad singing at full blast, which seems to almost physically force him from the sky and he is forced to retreat.

Just then, there is a siren and Old Smokey and Blaze hop off the fire truck. "We got a report of property damage here," Smokey says seriously. "And you don't look too good yourself, Krypto."

A still slightly shaken Krypto explains what has happened, particularly concerning how he was actually able to get through to Streaky for a while ("I'm just lucky his loyalty to his friends IS just as strong as his stomach... that was why I was able to get through to him for a couple of seconds and probably the only thing keeping him from going all-out from the starting gate." the super-dog admits). Blaze quickly suggests they find Squeaky and see if he can get his uncle under control.  

"I think he's back at the clubhouse, Mr. Superdog," Blaze says seriously. 

Indeed, Squeaky IS at the clubhouse and, once Krypto explains the situation to him, the kitten's all too happy to do his best to help out. "No bad guy takes control of MY uncle and gets away with it." Squeaky replies in all seriousness. 

About an hour later, Pawlove tries another caper with Supercat under his control..... this one involving the literal cracking of a bank vault. "Get ready to go in and grab the cash once the vault bursts apart, Muddley." As Streaky starts to warm up, however, the super-cat hears both Krypto's voice and another... that of his nephew Squeaky... imploring him to once more stop. Indeed this DOES seem to work for a few seconds, long enough for Krypto to blow the hunger wand out of Pawlove's grasp with his super-breath. Muddley, however, has something else prepared for Krypto.... a battery operated paralysis beam lamp that also contains enough concentrated red sun light to keep the super-dog from using his powers to escape. This immobilizes Krypto long enough for Pawlove to recover his hunger wand and crank it up to full power.... just as Streaky had actually recovered enough from Pawlove's control to launch his own attack.

A tremendous battle takes place; Streaky's will against the power of the baton. Pawlove is starting to noticeably perspire as Squeaky's presence is obviously motivating the super-cat to resist and he's flying right at the doctor. "I'll get you, you obnoxious beast," the doctor snarls. "I'll have you... YeooOOOOWWWWWW!!!" he screams as Squeaky jumps on Pawlove, impaling his claws and teeth into the doctor's leg, distracting the doctor enough to keep him from using the weapon and giving Supercat just the opening he needs.

"I'll just relieve you of that, Leopold," Streaky says gleefully as he takes the hunger wand from Pawlove's grasp (the trace amount of Kryptonite in the wand is NOT enough to physically weaken Streaky much more than giving him a dull headache) with one forepaw while gently cradling Squeaky with the other foreleg.

"You free K-Dog, Squeak." Streaky says as he gently releases his nephew and then snaps Pawlove's wand in half.... and then into quarters.... and then into eighths just for good measure (while still leaving enough for the police to be able to study when the time comes, so that they will know how Pawlove was able to control him). "I've got THESE two." the super-cat finishing in his "It's payback time" tone as he grabs Pawlove and Muddley as they are both attempting to flee. With a smile, the Cat of Steel then starts juggling the two criminals, using occasional light blasts of heat vision on the crooks' rears as they come his way.

"And now for the piece de resistance," the super-cat adds after a couple of minutes (at which point, Pawlove and Muddley are both extremely dizzy and have incredibly sore bottoms) as he stops juggling the two crooks. After removing Pawlove and Muddley's earplugs (and handing them over to Squeaky at this point [after the kitten has already freed Krypto from the immobilizer beam lamp's power but before the Dog of Steel is recovered enough to be back to full strength]), the super-cat adds he's going to do "a special performance just for these two yutzes."

Streaky begins to sing ( Revenge IS sweeeeet.... but not quite as good as a big plate of seafood to eat!). Of course, all Pawlove and Muddley can hear is horrible yowling and both are soon covering their ears in pain, begging to be taken to jail before both seem to mentally black out and begin staring blankly ahead. Unfortunately, every window in the city block is also broken and there are cracks in a couple of buildings.

The, by this point, fully recovered Krypto glares at Streaky after he removes the set of ear plugs Squeaky gave him, the super-cat  giving an appeasement smile and replying, "Oopsie. Guess I DID go a bit overboard on the payback, K-Dog."

Krypto sighs. "Well, at least these two are captured and Pawlove will have a hard time selling an insanity defense this time, but it will take a while to finish all the repairs."

"Just wait," a bound Pawlove says angrily, "I'll easily escape prison and have my revenge on those super-mongrels. And, next time, I'll find a way to control BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME. I WILL use all my spare time in prison planning the destruction of the super-pets."

************************************************************************** 

Later, at Metropolis prison, Pawlove is in his cell, formulating a plan for escape. Suddenly, he stops and begins perspiring: "No, no, not that!"  as a horrible sound fills his cell, leaving him to stare blankly ahead, unable to mentally  concentrate.

Superdog and Supercat fly over the prison on their patrol.

"Well, Streaky, the authorities said a low volume CD of  that singing of yours is being used each night to keep the crooked doctor under control so he can't plan his escape." Krypto smiles, "And I was afraid the judge would say it was cruel and unusual punishment."

Streaky glares for a second, but then shrugs, "Anyway, at least  I'm a recording star, K-Dog. Who would've thought it, huh?"

"Not me, Streaky, not me," Krypto replies honestly as the two fly over the Metropolis skyline.

Comickook

[150]Nov 6, 2006
    Hey Catfan1. :-D Thanks immensely for getting this story post. VERY greatly appreciated. :-D

Isaac6356

[151]Nov 6, 2006
    Very good. Now I just need to get something up. I was planning to release another episode based on Halloween, but had writer's block while writing it. I've been busy with school and stuff, I didn't have time for it. Though I hope to have it up tonight.

Ladsone

[152]Nov 6, 2006

Once again, another successful C & C production.  Who was it that said the way to a supercat's heart is through his stomach?  Congratulations again my friends.  Keep up the great work.

LADSONE

Isaac6356

[153]Nov 6, 2006

This was gonna be my second Halloween special. But I got Writer's block on the last minute, so I wasn't able to finish it on Halloween. Oh well.

The Curse of Fredy Couger!

In Mechanikat's space ship, we hear him gloat as he holds up some kind of black disc. "At last! I finally have it in my possession! The Cursed Black Disc! It is said that anything put on it will come to life when viewed by the unsuspecting viewer. And with it, I will put the away the Dog Stars forever! Mwahahahaha!" Few seconds later, Snooky asks. "And..what exactly are you gonna do then?" "Simple Snooky. I will simply download one of these rather scary movies onto the Black Disc, then deliver it to the Dog Stars in disguise as a regular movie DVD. As soon as they watch it, the monster will come up and destroy them!" Snooky has a blank face, "And..you sure they aren't just gonna defeat it like they do with us?" Mechanikat presses buttons, "Oh, but the monster I'm sending is something they can't stop in real time, but in their dreams. I'm going to send....Freddy, Couger." "Don't you mean Crouger?" "I couldn't get a download of his movies." Snooky rolls his eyes, "Of course." Mechanikat gloats evilly as the movie is downloaded. "This may only last until the end of Halloween, but by that time, if Freddy doesn't finish them off, then I will." He continues laughing.

A small space pod is launched toward the Dog Star ship. Brainy sees it on a monitor, "Incoming package pod." A hole in the ship opens for a large net emerges and snags the pod and takes it inside. Everyone gathers inside the main control room to check out their package pod. It opens to reveal the black disc, labeled Freddy Couger. Brainy picks it up as Hotdog asks, "What is it?" "It looks like somebody sent us a movie." Tail Terrier takes it, "Wooh nelly! It be that Freddy Couger movie! I'd be longing to see that for awhile." Bulldog asks, "Really now? Then why is the disc black?" "Must be special edition." Tusky takes it, "Why don't we go watch it now?" They all agree and put it into some disc slot. They begin to watch the movie, as they just stare at the monitor like anyone watching horror films.

Later that night, everyone is asleep. As they sleep, the computer begins to glow an evil black aura, as something flies out of the monitor and enters the minds of our heros. They all begin to squirm as they are feeling pain in their sleep. We hear a sinister laugh from someone.

The next day, in the LoSC ship, Diamond goes to a monitor to contact the Dog Star ship. She gets Brainy on screen and notices she has scratches and bruises all over her. "Oh. Brainy. Are you..okay? You don't look so good." "Actually...We have a little problem...Ugh..Could you and your team come over?" Diamond scratched her head in confusion, "Well sure." In the back, Jin is fighting with Gruff over something not important....a yarn ball.

Later, on the Dog Star ship, the LoSC have just arrived. Already there are Krypto and Ace. "Oh Krypto. I wasn't expecting you here." Krypto replies to Diamond, "Brainy said it was urgent. She told me to bring Ace along too. Though we don't know why..." The Dog Stars come in, all bruised and injured in such a way...Ohh...It freaks the others out. "It's worse than I thought." Ace says. Brainy hands him the Black Disc and he inspects it. "So, you watched something on the Black Disc." Krypto asks, "Black Disc?" Diamond explains, "The Black Disc is said to be a cursed computer disc that was once used by space necromancers. It's said that anything seen on that disc will curse whoever sees it in a way, if they are not into Dark Arts. Only one exists in the universe, and because it is made from pure dark magic, it can only be destroyed by Light magic." Brainy says, "If only I had realized sooner.." Krypto says, "It's okay. We'll figure out a plan somehow." Ace speaks, "Well I think it's better if I just send this to Kirin to have it disposed of. After all, he is a master of the many arts, including Light." Diamond agrees, "I agree. The disc can't reverse the curse, so we'll just have to break it else wise." "Then I'll be right back." Ace leaves the room. "Right then. Mind if I take a look into your throughts Brainy?" She replies, "Go right ahead."

Diamond puts her paw on Brainy's head and she begins to focus into mind reading. Everyone is silent as she does her work. Inside the mind of Brainy, something evil comes at Diamond and scares her out of mind reading. She breathes heavily from shock, while Jin holds her. "You okay?" She cools off, "I'm fine. But that monster I saw..." Brainy says, "That was Freddy Couger. The disc had a movie on him and he appeared in our minds." Krypto says something, "I heard of him. He enters your dreams and messes around with your body. Anything he does to you in your dream, he can do to you for real. Sounds like something Para-Clone would know." Brainy asks, "Why don't you bring her up then? Maybe she can figure out something." "No problem."

Commercial Break...

Later, Para-Clone is on board the ship and she's checking out the wounds of the Dog Stars. "Yep. That's definitely Freddy's work." Brainy asks, "You sure?" "I'm positive! I never met the guy..well...I never was around long enough to do so anyway, being born from the Nightmare world gives me the absolute complete knowledge of anyone or anything in the Dream World, including the existance of Freddy Couger. Though it was said that he can only come under certain circumstances. Say like...that cursed Black Disc you mentioned." Krypto asks, "Anyway of dealing with him?" "Well of course! If you watched any of them Freddy movies, he's invincible while in the Dream World. But if you bring him here, you can possibly stop him. And to do that, you'll need to be in contact with the maniac long enough to wake up with him. So all we have to do is have one of you guys fall asleep, and get in contact with him and wake up! Then we can kick his butt!" The Dog Stars moan in pain, and everyone else has sweat drops. "Or...I could do it." Krypto says, "But Kirin probably have already destroyed the Black Disc. How you do it?" Diamond makes a suggestion, "I could a mind transfer and have her share the mind as Brainy, for a short time anyway." "You can do that?" "Of course. And Brainy can as well." Brainy nods, "Then this will make things easier." Para-Clones poses, "Right! Let's do this!"

In another room, with everyone *including Ace* gathered, Diamond sits in between Brainy and Para-Clone. She puts her paws on both their heads. "I will now begin the mind transfer. When it finishes, Para-Clone will fall asleep. There I will project the images of her mind for you to see." Krypto adds, "Then we'll wake her up when she has Freddy in her grasp." Tail Terrier asks, "You sure you'll be fine little missy? He's one tough customer." She replies, "I wouldn't worry about me. Begin when ready girlfriend!" With that, Diamond focuses her mind and begins the Mind Transfer. Her aura emits from her body as her power makes Brainy's mind go to Para-Clone. After that, Para-Clone collapses and falls asleep. "Para-Clone!" Krypto calls to her. "It's alright." Ace says, "She's only asleep." Diamond puts her paw on her head again and focuses, "I will now project her mind." Just like Brainy can, she projects what is in mind.

Para-Clone begins to rise up in her dream as she is in a giant bird cage, filled with many skeletons of other birds. At first she shivers in fright, but gets over it and proceeds forward. A shadow passes by her and she notices. "I know you're here Freddy. Why don't you show yourself?" Freddy's shadow goes in front of her and he appears. He appears to be a disformed black couger with knives for claws, and a hat just like the original *go figure* "Aww...That's no fun. What's the point in torturing you if you know what I'll do?" She shouts, "Freddy, you don't belong here! And I'm taking you out!" "Oh? Well aren't you a fiesty one. Since you're a bird, I'll enjoy devouring you." He sinks back into the water, and Para-Clone stays sharp. After a bit, she sense something and turns around quick. Just in time to block off one of his attacks. "Not bad!" Something grabs her from below, "Huh!?" Freddy seizes the moment and slashes her with his claws, "Ahhh!" In real time, the scratch appears on her body. Krypto says, "Hang in there."

Para-Clone breaks free and tries to grab Freddy, but misses. "You be trying to get me to come into the real world eh? Well bad news for you. I won't go so easy. If you want me, you'll have to catch me!" Para-Clone uses Flash Wing to get behind him in an instant. "My my, aren't you the fast one." He sinks into the water again before she can grab him. He appears behind her, "If you think you could stop me here, you're dead wrong." He slashes her again. "Ahhh!!!" Again she's hurt for real. Everyone is worried. Para-Clone thinks, "Gotta do something or else I'm dead...Think..Think!" He appears behind her and slices her, "Gotcha." However...it disappears as it was just one of her clones. "Wha?" She appears behind him and latches onto him. "Wake me up guys!"

Krypto gives the word, "Do it Ace!" Ace takes a blow horn and uses it to wake up Para-Clone. By doing so, Freddy appears in front of her. Freddy realizes he's in trouble, "Awww..crud!" Tail Terrier restrains him with his tail and the others pounce on him so he doesn't get away. "Gahh! You may of out smarted me, but you can never get rid of me!" Ace agrees, "He's right. There's only one thing to do then." He takes out the Black Disc, holds it up to Freddy, and Freddy is absorbed into the disc. Krypto asks, "I thought you had Kirin destroy it?" "Well I tried to send it to him, but the ship's inventory transporter wasn't working." Hot Dog is embarrassed, "Oh yeah! I meant to fix that today, but was too hurt to." Krypto asks, "So what now?" Brainy takes the disc, "I think I got an idea."

Later, Mechanikat is busy scheming when he gets a notice. "Incoming message!" Mechanikat replies, "Well put it on screen!" What appears on screen is...the Freddy Couger movie! He realizes that he's watching the Black Disc movie and he panics. "Nooo!!!!!" His scream is heard outside the ship.

The End!

Nevada-the-wolf

[155]Nov 8, 2006

I have a story I'm currently righting, I guess you could say it's an episode idea.

Krypto the superdog in: "All of Us"

Info: After what seemed to be like a long winter for Krypto, Streaky, Ace and the Dogstars have all looked foreward to seeing the snow melt in Metropolis. Weeks, later the city appears to be lively again, as always Krypto and the other continue on with their routine but one day it all changes. During a trip to the fish factory to stop Isis, Krypto, Streaky and Ace are being stalked by someone. Even though what Krypto saw was just a figure standing in the shadows it managed to give him the slip and escape. When Krypto explains what he saw, Streaky and Ace find this to be very odd. Later on the trio runs into Quincy the doberman, he explains he was  the one watching them at the fish factory and he later introduces them to a group called "Superdogs of America" while the group gets to know Krypto, Streaky. Ace and the Dogstars(eventually) they later find out they face a problem. But they also learn that the Justice league is facing the same thing. After being selected as the new leader of the SuperDogs of America, Krypto has a meeting with the group and the Dogstars. They decide to team up and work alongside the justice league except they get more then they bargained for.

Whatcha think?

Isaac6356

[156]Nov 11, 2006

Story time! But first, to whoever created the characters Locksley and Gabrielle *I think it was you Comickook*, I would like permission to use them *and perhaps wherever they live, I think it was London...gotta reread...* in an upcoming plot after this two parter episode. Anyone remember the Black Talon Society? Well...Anyway...oh, and if you see Dr. Metallo's profile later, I finally gave him a voice. I gave him Chuck Huber's voice.

The Manipulator of Metal, Dr. Metallo! Part 1

At Kevin's school, the principal is in Kevin's home room with an announcement. "Students, your regular teacher Miss Haythorn will now be joining class today, due to a rather unusual illness." All the students begin to cheer over the news. "Instead you will have a subsitute teacher today." They moan. "Now now. I'm sure you'll have a good time. Now please meet your substitute teacher, Mr. Metalino." A tall and slim man with a black top hat, wearing clear glasses comes into the room. His eyes closed, yet he can still see. In a calm nice voice, "Greetings students." He takes off his hat and bows, "I'll be your substitute for today." The students are mesmorized by his appearance. "I can handle things from here mam." The principal nods and leaves. "Now then, I believe I should take roll call." He t]picks up a piece of paper and begins reading names. One of the students tries to act smart and throws a paper ball at him, but he catches it, surprising the student. "My my, you got quite the aim Wilson. Though next time you try throwing something at me, at least try to have the tendency of knowing I can see even with my eyes closed." The other kids laugh at him.

Andrea whispers to Kevin, "My, this guy sure seems interesting. Don't you agree?" "If you ask me, he reminds me of one of those creepy guys from the cartoons." Metalino overheard, "Oh really?" Kevin freaks. "And what cartoon are you thinking?" Kevin studders, but Metalino just smiles, "I'll only say, I have good hearing, so careful what you say." The others chuckle. Metalino returns to the chalkboard. "Now, I'm going to do something rather different from what your teacher had in plan. Since this was a rather sudden notice, I really didn't have anything planned by her. Therefore instead, I have something else for you to do." He hands out papers. "Simply put, I want you all to list the names of all the people you know in your neighborhood. Friends, family, relatives perhaps? Anyone at all who just so happens to live in your neighborhood. The more you list, the more credit you get. So consider this an extra credit assignment, okay?" The kids cheer. Kevin remarks, "Wow. The only time a teacher ever gives us extra credit is when we actually pass a test." Andrea agrees, "No kidding."

Later, class is over. "Alright now. Just hand me your papers and head over to your next class. I'll see you after lunch." The kids put their papers on the desk and leave for lunch. After everyone leaves he closes the door and locks it. He then goes to the desk and picks up the paper that is done by Kevin. After he reads it, he grins and picks up some radio device from his pocket. A voice is heard from it, "How are things down there?" He replies, "Everything is going according to plan. I now have the key components to finding him. And I know just the kind of bait to use." One of the names on the paper is...Kirin Nabaraka. His address is there too.

He hears a knock on the door. "Hello!? Mr. Metalino?" It's Kevin. Metalino finishes talking, "I got to go. I'll report later." He puts the device away and unlocks the door. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting visitors." Kevin says, "I just forgot about my lunch in my desk." He goes to get it. Metalino asks, "Say Kevin. Would you mind meeting me in the teacher's lounge later?" "The teacher's lounge? I don't know. Aren't kids not allowed in there?" "I'm willing to make an exception. Besides, I have something to talk about with you." Kevin has a strange feeling, but leaves for lunch. Metalino's glasses shine brightly. "Hm hm."

After school, Kevin meets with Andrea. "What? You're not coming?" Kevin replies, "Sorry, Mr. Metalino needed me for something. Save a seat on the bus for me." He leaves, which leaves Andrea concerned. "Hmmm..." Kevin enters the teacher's lounge, where the only person here is Mr. Metalino. "Oh hello Kevin." Kevin closes the door. "So what did you need me for?" Metalino shows him a flower, "I like for you to look at this flower. Take a look at it's beauty." Kevin does so. "It looks pretty." A spray of gas comes from the flower, causing Kevin to fall asleep. Kevin holds up a phone and calls someone. "Hello, Mrs. Whitney? I am Kevin's substitute teacher, telling you that Kevin will be attending Night School on his behave." A small mumble from the phone and he replies, "Don't worry. He'll be home later." He turns off the phone. "Hm hm hm."

At Kirin's house, Kirin is trying to make dinner. But it explodes in his face. "Gosh darn it!" His face is covered with food. He clenches the recipe book, "Stupid book!" He growls while Para-Clone brings in the mail. "Hey pretty boy! Why don't I make dinner, while you sort the mail." "Fine..." Kirin checks through his mail, and some piece of paper falls out of the clutter. "Huh?" He picks it up. It's folded so he unfolds it. "I know who you are, and I also have someone precious to you. Unless you want him gone, meet me at the abandoned metal factory on the other side of Metropolis immediately. Signed, Dr. M." He gets a really bad feeling. Shortly, he opens a secret closet puts on his outfit. "Para-Clone, you're gonna have to cancel dinner." "Huh?" "I gotta go somewhere. I'll be home late, okay?" He leaves the house. "Wait! Kirin!" He's already gone. "Hmph."

Commercial Break...

Later, Kirin arrives at the factory by following the address on the paper. "This is the place." He goes inside, a small shadow follows him. It's Para-Clone. "This is something I can't pass up." She follows quietly.

Inside, Kevin is starting to wake up. He is tied to a conveyer belt with a buzz saw on the end. He freaks, "Ahh!!! Where am I!?" Mr. Metalino appears, "My my. You're finally awake." "Mr. Metalino!? What is this?" He turns on the buzz saw, and Kevin freaks. "Now now. If you talk too much you'll attract attention." "You won't get away with this!" Metalino adjusts his glasses, "I don't plan to. All I'm simply doing is using you to attract someone. Someone you happen to know..." Kevin realizes the reason for those papers now. "If it's about Superdog, you won't stop him. He'll save me!" Metalino laughs, "Superdog? I don't want him. I have someone else in mind." A door busts open. "And he has just arrived." Kirin steps in. Kevin exclaims, "The Element!" Metalino smirks, "Ah Kirin. You've arrived right on schedule." Kirin walks in. "I should of known you'd pull something like this. Eh Dr. Metallo?" Kevin is confused. Metallo remarks, "Well good deduction." His eyes open at last. "I guess it's time to drop the act." He rips apart his skin disguise to reveal his metallic look. Kevin is grossed out. "And now for some privacy." Metallo holds up his cane and the door behind Kirin closes up with a wall of metal. Outside, Para-Clone is blocked off. "Hey!" Upset, she flies to the roof to look through a window there.

"As you can see, I have sealed all the exits in the building. No one gets in, and no one gets out. That is, unless you can defeat me of course." Kirin takes out his unbladed sword and points it at Dr. Metallo, "Why are you here Dr. Metallo? Are you here to take me to Deathcon for my energy?" "Something like that. But more importantly I'm here to push your abilities to the brink of absolute use. For you can already tell, I have someone you know dearly. And unless you can stop me in time, this kid is going to be shredded to bits." Kirin is angry. "Of course, if you try to strike me now before we can begin properly, I'll just kill him right now. After all..." His cane turns into a pike that is right above Kevin's head, "You know what I'm capable of."

Above them, Para-Clone can hear them. "This is bad. I better get Krypto." She flies away, leaving them.

"So all I have to do is beat you huh? Doesn't sound too hard." Metallo's glasses shine, "Then we will begin, once the conveyer belt begins moving." Kevin says, "Kirin..." He replies, "Don't worry Kevin, I'll set you free." He and Metallo stare each other down for a bit. "It begins." He presses the conveyer belt button and it begins to slowly move. Kirin uses Flash Step immediately and swings a blade of Light at Metallo. But he quickly parries against him. Kirin tries again but it gets blocked. "Using Flash Step I see. Well using the data from your fight with Cerebrus, I came up with a counter measure." He knocks him off guard and whacks him with his cane, which has become a metal mace. Kirin skids across the floor. "I've installed special reflex chips into my arms. Now I can easily counter your moves even if you use Flash Step. It'll take more than mere speed to beat me." Kirin grins, "Really now? Let's see then." They both clash weapons at each other. Kirin then shoots a beam of light at Dr. Metallo, but misses. "I see you're using Light magic. About the only thing you can do. Cause I'm not gonna let you use any other element on me. You can only do Light in a situation like this." Kirin is worried, "He's right." "Now then, take this!" He pokes his cane into the ground, and a wave of spikes begin to come from the floor, trying to hit Kirin. He quickly gets out of the way. He shoots another beam of light at Metallo but misses. Metallo in return launches more spikes from the floor. They are just firing at each other.

Meanwhile....Para-Clone is calling for Krypto from the sky. "Krypto! Krypto! Where are you!?" Krypto, who is in his dog house, hears her. "Para-Clone?" He goes Superdog mode and goes to find her. "Krypt..." Krypto appears behind her, startling her. "Ah! There you are." "What's wrong?" "It's Kevin! He's been kidnapped by some guy named Dr. Metallo and is being held hostage!" Krypto is surprised, "Well that explains why he didn't show up tonight." "Kirin's already fighting him as we speak, and unless he can stop him, Kevin is gonna turn to shreds!" "Then let's go!" He takes off. "Hey! Wait for me!" She follows after him.

Back at the factory, Kirin and Dr. Metallo are at a stand point. Kevin is halfway toward the buzz saws. "Ahhh!! Hurry!" Kirin thinks in his head, "I got to stop Metallo now before Kevin becomes this year's steel bar." Dr. Metallo chuckles. "Well now, it would seem that we are evenly matched." He replies, "No kidding. You've really gotten better." "Oh you don't know the half of it. Time for a new trick. Something just for the occasion. After all, there was reason I chose this location." Kirin charges up a ball of light, "Then you better show me, cause I'm about to blast you!" He fires away. "But of course." Metallo sinks into the floor. "What the!?" Metallo appears from behind him. Half his body is still in the floor, which surprises Kirin. "Woah! You're merged into the metal!" "That's right. I've learned to merge my body with the metal surroundings. This way, I can be anywhere and you can't stop me." Kirin flash steps to him, "Wanna bet!?" He tries to punch him but he just goes back into the floor. "Don't be like that now." A metal pillar comes slamming down onto Kirin, knocking him down a bit. "How'd you do that?" "I told you boy, I can be anywhere. I am the metal itself!" More pillars come swinging down at Kirin. He jumps to avoid them. A large metal fist appears and hits Kirin to the wall. Many hands appear and grab him. Kevin shouts, "Kirin!" He's about to where the buzz saws are.

Metallo appears and puts his cane to Kirin's chin, "Looks like you failed. I really expected better from you, last Kirianian of Foranin Five." Kirin scowls but then..A large noise is heard behind Metallo. "What the?" He looks up and sees Krypto, with Kevin laying on his back. And Para-Clone, fluttering next to him. "What's this?" Kirin smirks, "You're in trouble now. Superdog is here." Krypto and Para-Clone land. Dr. Metallo grins, "So bring it on."

To Be Continued!

Comickook

[157]Nov 11, 2006
    Actually, Isaac, Locksley and Gabrielle operate in Star City, NOT London (Locksley is Green Arrow's pet dove and Gabrielle is Black Canary's pet canary). You can find out more about them on Post 22 of the "Heroes and Villains: Their Pets" thread.  And, anyway, you definitely have my permission to use ANY of my characters you want to.... INCLUDING Locksley and Gabrielle.  As for the first part of your story, DEFINITELY some VERY exciting stuff so far. :-D Keep up the great work.
    Edited on 11/11/2006 10:50pm

X-624

[158]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    ......The Blue Song(Might change title)Part one............ Mechanikat Has a plans to find and steal gold kryptonte. He hears there may be some in Hawaii . The dog stars try to stop him and there's a big chase Working all night the Dog Stars are tried and Mammoth mutt keeps getting in the way. Some of them snap at her. And she feels left behind. .......................Stitch Jr. Was walking in a small town in Hawaii. When he hears space ships..Looking up He sees air battle with the Dog stars and Machanikat and his Catbots. The battle takes to the ground and Stitch follows. Tail terrier flying with his jet pack hears Stitch say "Ah you guys need help". T.T misstates Him for M. M and picks him up with his tail. 'M.M what happen to you jet pack". He said Almost looking back He dives in the portal that Brainy just put up. Taking Stitch Jr. with him and leaving M.M behind. 'Everyone to your posts' Brainy said. Stitch tap on Krypto "Ah I think you have the wrong person" Oh no where is M.M ? We will bring you back and get her After thing OK. Just sit down " 'I can Help I have powers too' Hotdog said 'That's a funny one' Brainy " Ok here's his new hide out go get then dog stars.' They go in to a dark hallway. Krypto bashes the door down "We have you now Mechanikat " Hotdog check for Kryptonte " Hotdog steps in a glass container traps him. 'Oh no Thous are the some one Mechanibot caught us in last time' We know how to break it thou howl!!" Krypto howls the glass falls on all the dog stars. 'Hey this is new glass what" Mechanikat 'HaHaHa ............. to be Continued!........................................... This is a crossover with my Lilo& stitch fan character Stitch Jr 624 and 626 son. And any one can use him. I plan to post my story how M.M meets her brother M.M 1 (from the comic) soon. I had to get this one out first..Stitch jr. is in my Mammoth mutt story i'll post part two soon. So I can get the M.M one out faster. Thanks for reading...
    Edited on 11/12/2006 2:41pm

Ladsone

[159]Nov 19, 2006

Hello everyone.  I came up with this episode idea this afternoon at work.  Hope you all enjoy.

KRYPTO: THE SUPERDOG IN:  Smile, you're on camera

Our scene opens with Kevin and Krypto walking in downtown Metropolis on their way to the Daily Planet building to meet with Clark Kent.  While in route, our friends pass by a building demolition site. They stop and watch the giant wrecking ball getting ready to tear down a twenty-story building.  Just then, K-dog's hearing picks up the sound of the cable holding the wrecking ball starting to snap.  "Kevin, wait here, I'll be right back" Krypto tells Kevin as he ducks into a nearby alley to change to Superdog.  Unknown to our two friends, a local TV crew was across the street filming the demolition and catch Krypto ducking into the alley and coming out as Superdog.  Superdog is able to reach the wrecking ball just as the cable breaks and using all of his strength, carefully lowers the ball to the ground as everyone around cheers.  Krypto looks around to make sure everyone is OK and flies off to rejoin Kevin.  Superdog lands in the same alley and changes back to Krypto, then rejoins Kevin and they continue to the Daily Planet.

Our friends arrive at the Planet building and Clark is waiting for them in the lobby.  "Why don't we go grab some lunch guys" Clark tells his friends.  "How about a hot dog, Kevin?" Clark asks when he notices K-dog giving him a funny look.  Clark then realizes what he said and laughs.  "No, I don't mean you Krypto" he explains and they head for the hot dog stand down the street.  Meanwhile, back at the TV studio, the cameraman is editing the video he shot and in the corner of the screen, he notices a dog running into the alley and seconds later, Superdog appears.  He quickly calls the reporter who was with him and has her look at the video.  "This will be the story of the year" she tells the cameraman.  She then tells him to lock the videotape up and she runs to her boss to tell him.  "If this is a joke, you'd better be looking for another job" he tells the young reporter.  He then tells her that her story will be the lead story on the 10 o'clock news.  Back at the Whitney house, Kevin and his dad are watching the news while waiting for dinner to be served.  As the news is ending, the news anchorman announces that at 10:00 they have video evidence and will reveal the identity of Superdog.  Kevin excuses himself and quickly runs out of the room and down to the rocket.  "Krypto!, Krypto!" Kevin yells as he runs into the rocket.  K-dog asks him what's wrong and Kevin explains about the news story.  "This is serious" Krypto says.  "I'll contact Bat Hound to see if he can help us get that video".  Ace just happens to be in Metropolis at his stronghold and says he will meet K-dog outside the TV studio after dark.

--- break ---

The scene opens on the roof of the TV station where we find Superdog and Bat Hound.  Ace is able to open an window and our two heroes climb in.  They carefully make their way down to the newsroom which is empty right now.  "My guess is that video is going to be in the director's office" Ace says.  Just then, Krypto picks up the sound of someone coming their way.  They quickly hide under some desks as a production assistant comes into the room.  "Is somebody in here?" she asks.  Seeing no one, she leaves.  Ace and K-dog come out from under the desks and quickly find the news director's office.  Ace uses his lock picking skills to open the door and our two heroes enter the room and close the door. K-dog uses his x-ray vision to find the tape.  He then notices a small wall safe with a tape inside.  "That must be it in that safe" K-dog says.  Ace climbs up on a chair and opens the safe and pulls the videotape out of the safe.  Just then the door opens and the director walks in with Superman.  It seems Superman also heard of the plan and came to talk the director out of showing the tape.  "Superdog, Bat Hound, what are you doing here?" the director asks.  "Obviously, Superdog heard as well" Superman explains.  "Now about that videotape" he continues.  The director takes the tape from Ace and gives it to Superman.  Superman then uses his heat vision to destroy the evidence.  Superman then thanks the director and he and the super pets take their leave.  As the ten-o-clock news comes on, Kevin is nervously watching (his parents think he's already in bed).  The anchorman comes on and says that "at the request of Superman, the tape will not be aired and has been destroyed".  Kevin seems to breathe a sigh of relief and heads for bed.  He goes to the window and sees Superman and K-dog flying by.  K-dog flies down and tells Kevin the good news.  He then tells Kevin that he and Superman will be on patrol tonight and for Kevin to go on to bed.  Kevin waves to Superman and hugs K-dog and turns in.

LADSONE

Comickook

[160]Nov 19, 2006

Hey hey. Good drama but, at the same time, cute story. Now, here's the first part of a three-part story Catfan1 and I just finished writing. This is set a few months before "You Can't Tuna Cat" since it involves Krypto's first meeting with Mackinley. As usual, thanks to Catfan1 for his help in writing this and thanks to KnightMysterio for coming up with the Justice League of Animals, which is very briefly referenced here. There are also a couple of "Casablanca"-inspired wisecracks from Streaky in this, one at the beginning and the other at the end and a few references to Alfred Hitchcock movie titles in the first part. Finally, There is also a reference to Catfan1's story "The Royal Pain" at the end of the story, so that should be mentioned too.

Anyway, without futher ado...

Ring around Rosie-Part One

As Krypto and Streaky, though a bit weary from spending much of the morning dealing with a rather serious disaster, get ready to start their round of patrol for the afternoon, the Pets of Steel see a visitor in Rosie's yard.

She introduces the two heroes to a Border Collie named Scout, an old friend of her's who showed up for a visit. Scout strikes Krypto and Streaky as somewhat... odd.

He seems to be almost hyperactive, constantly moving and talking rapidly. After explaining how he has heard all sorts of terrific things about the Dog of Steel's incredible exploits, Scout also explains he's kind of a hero himself with shape-shifting and teleporting powers. But when he tries to demonstrate, nothing happens. "Heh, I had a kind of traumatic experience the other day and the powers haven't worked too well since," he says, while running nervously and tripping over one of Mrs. Fritch's flowerpots.

Streaky nods skeptically, "Uh huh. Stretch-O-Mutt you are not, pal."

Scout tells the super-pets a story about battling a giant bumblebee, a huge mutated anteater and a Clydesdale-sized winged Chihuahua bred by villainous dogs.

As Krypto and Streaky both slightly roll their eyes, Scout starts to say something about Rosie, but she gives him a look that quiets him before he can utter a single word. His eyes wide, Scout whispers confidentially to the two heroes: "Don't tell anyone but I'm an important member of a secret order, battling a worldwide crime conspiracy. Beware, Krypto, even you are not safe from these canine criminals."

"Of all the watering holes, of all the cities, of all the world, he had to waltz into your place, huh?" Streaky cracks to Rosie in a Humphrey Bogart-esqe tone, which earns him a SLIGHT glare from the female canine, which prompts a "Just kidding." from the super-cat.

Krypto and Streaky say their good-byes and leave for patrol. Rosie glares at Scout. "You said too much, you know. I thought I made it clear I'd left that life behind," she says firmly. "I mean, it could be dangerous, especially if you-know-who finds out you're in Metropolis."

"Oops. Sorry Car..... errr, I mean Rosie. My bad. You're right." Scout says sheepishly. "Still... you know, no matter how much I tried, I couldn't forget you and how we felt about each other. Maybe I'm being very foolish, Rosie but I have something to ask you."

Nearby, two plain-looking sheepdogs are eavesdropping. "The boss will want to know about this," one says.

"He won't like it," the other says, "And you know he's in a bad mood already with this hot summer weather."

"Oh brother, Krypto, that guy makes me look serious. I mean, he seemed to be a nice enough guy, but his story is even more far-fetched than some of the tall yarns I've spun to the fan club. Giant winged chihuahuas and super-sized bumblebees? Teleporting powers? Worldwide criminal canine conspiracy? Pleeez!" Streaky says.

"On the other hand, Streaky, we have been known to encounter things just as bizarre in our own adventures. In fact, we actually KNOW a chihuahua that can grow to the size of a Clydesdale.... and even bigger than that, even if she IS a good guy." Krypto replies.

"Yeah, maybe, K-Dog," Streaky admits before adding "But personally, something about him tells me he was making that stuff up to sound like a big dog around Rosie, because he knows he can't compete with a veritable canine demigod like you without constructing some sort of outlandishly exaggerated story. And, when it comes to tall tales, I know more than a thing or two."

"I can't argue, at least not with that last part," Krypto replies.

Meanwhile, the two plain-looking sheepdogs approach a pet supplies factory over on 32nd street and, after making sure that nobody else is watching them, approach the right side wall of the factory. After the two, again, make absolutely sure they aren't being watched or followed, they walk north by northwest upon reaching that particular edge of the wall. After making it 39 steps, one sheepdog is, once again, checking to make absolutely sure that the coast is clear while the other one presses on the seventh brick from the bottom in that particular area. The brick pressed, an elevator lowers the two canines to a well-refrigerated underground laboratory, where they are greeted by yet another dog.... a large, muscular Malamute.

"Well, Alfred, Orson, what do you two have to report?" the Malamute asks the two sheepdogs in a calm tone, but with a tinge implying that he is not a dog to be trifled with.

Alfred hesitates before responding. "Boss, Pinkerton gave us the slip yesterday, but we know where he is now."

The large Malamute glares. "I see."

"There's more," Alfred says. "He led us to Carmen."

For just a second, Mackinley's expression betrays real interest, but he quickly regains his poker face. "And have you arranged to deal with them?"

Orson responds. "Uh, boss, it's not that simple. Superdog is involved and ....well....some of the guys in the gang are sayin' they don't want any part of tangling with him."

Mackinley glares at the two, but nods as if to indicate he understands. "Very well. While I know better than to underestimate this so-called 'Superdog', I am not in awe of him as you seem to be. In fact, I'd say it's time he learned just who really is the dominant canine in Metropolis" The large dog walks to a case where a suit of metallic armor designed for a large dog is displayed. "Tell the gang I'm taking a personal interest in this matter." A scowling Mackinley then stomps on a rather sturdy-looking metal dogfood dish and, with seeming ease, crushes it into powder.

Alfred and Orson both nod nervously and reply "We'll do that, boss," quickly leaving as they say this.

As they depart, Mackinley can still feel the heat from outside, despite the refrigeration. He turns a dial to 'high' and grumbles, "This summer weather is just plain ridiculous. How do they expect a dog from Alaska to deal with this furnace of a city?"

Meanwhile, at S.T.A.R. Labs, Krypto and Streaky are standing in front of six criminal dogs they had JUST captured. Still, despite Streaky threatening to sing to them, the crooks all refuse to say anything about what they could have wanted there.

"Gee, Krypto, I'm really ready for a late lunch..What a busy day .... even for us," Streaky says. "First, we have to spend most of the morning dealing with a combination earthquake, hurricane AND inferno. Then, to start off the AFTERNOON, Isis and the Penguin's birds team up to try to rob all the city banks with a giant magnet. Next, Mechanikat tries to mass hypnotize Metropolis city leaders into turning power over to him. Then the Joker's hyenas plant practical joke traps all over the city. Finally, those mysterious dogs we caught trying to break into S.T.A.R . Labs who wouldn't tell us who they worked for or what they wanted there. At least it's finally just quiet enough for us to catch a few minutes' break before things get too much worse."

Krypto glares. "I wish you hadn't said that. The Dog Stars and most of the JLAnimals are away on a space mission that cropped up WHILE we were busy with the combination earthquake, hurricane and inferno. Call me crazy, but I have a nagging feeling our work today is far from over."

"I would have to agree." Ace's voice calls out of the shadows. the Bat Hound is the only JLAnimals' members apart from Krypto and Streaky that ISN'T pre-occupied with that joint space mission with the Dog Stars. Ace quickly apologizes for not showing up sooner, "but I had all I could handle just trying to keep Dogwood and Merton from "'liberating'" every vegetable garden in Gotham City. I didn't even know about Isis, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Bud and Lou being in Metropolis until about a half-hour ago when I heard about their capture. Given the timing of certain events, I'd say this isn't all coincidence that we've been kept this busy."

Just then, a good-sized robot warrior literally flies onto the scene, clearly targeting the three heroes.

To Be Continued.

Edited on 12/16/2006 9:41pm
    Edited 6 total times.