Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Heroes & Villains: Their Pets

Comickook

[21]Jun 23, 2005
    • level: 9
    Hey, not a half-bad one, explorer. Thanks for sharing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Comickook

[22]Jun 28, 2005

Here's another couple of ideas I just thought of:

Name: Gabrielle.

Species: Canary

Owner: Dinah Lance (aka the Black Canary)

Powers: Formerly, none, but she was still a very courageous and quick-witted canary who was a skilled enough fighter to handle just about any non-super-powered domestic cat in single combat and she was also a pretty good detective and tactician with a good amount of street smarts. She is also a very good singer, which is what brought her into the life of Dinah Lance in the first place.

Now: Gabrelle possesses the ability to fly at at a top speed of 800 scale miles per hour, the ability to flap her wings in a way that generates surprisingly strong winds for her size, the strength to remain comfortably aloft while carrying a maximum load of twenty-five pounds (but, for a canary, that's still super-strength), the ability to mimic any sound she heard before AND the power to employ a powerful "sonic chirp".

She still keeps her previous skills sharp, but she is now no longer limited to just the skills.

Background: Once, she was merely a pet store canary singing for her feed, but Dinah Lance (Black Canary in her civilian identity) happened to hear her singing in the pet store after she just got done with a case and she figured, she could use a little company around the apartment. Adopting the canary as her pet, Dinah named her new pet Gabrielle (after the angel in charge of Heaven's horn). The quick wits and fighting skills came from the training the heroine tried to give her pet in the event that a neighborhood cat might happen across her while Black Canary was busy on a case. However, Gabrielle started feeling guility about having it so well while other birds had to struggle so fiercely just to survive. Hence, Gabrielle started operating as a heroine in her own right; proving quite capable thanks to her wits, courage and fighting skills despite the fact she had no super-powers. Well, at least she DIDN'T have any super-powers up until she and Locksley encountered three super-powered evil farm animals from the very near future (Nero, Marco and Thunder; who are already mentioned in the "Future Animals" thread on this forum). The heroic avians defeated the trio of super-criminal farm animals with a lot of effort, but, in the final battle, the aim of one of Marco's blasts was thrown off by one of Locksley's tear gas arrows while Gabrielle was distracting Thunder, which ended up hitting and starting up the time machine that brought the three villains to Star City in the first place, while all three of the villainous farm animals were close enough to the machine to be caught up in the time machine's disappearance. Gabrielle, however, while far enough away from the time machine not to get sucked up in the time vortex along with the villains as they disappeared, was still just close enough to Thunder to absorb some chronal energy as the super-rooster vanished, which copied Thunder's powers onto Gabrielle (but to a lesser degree concerning the super-strength simply because she's a much smaller bird [her flying speed, however, is a lot greater because her species of bird can already fly fairly well])

Personality: A smart, tough and courageous avian, Gabrielle is also very loyal to Dinah/Black Canary and also still has a soft spot for picked-on animals and a weakness for attractive scoundrel-with-a-heart-type birds (especially Green Arrow's pet dove....... errr, dove partner, Locksley).

Appearance: Much the same as a regular canary, but somewhat fitter looking and having a few more feminine curves.

Name: Locksley

Species: Dove

Owner (sorry, I meant partner): Oliver Queen (aka Green Arrow) 

Powers: None, but he IS highly skilled at throwing the bird-sized versions of many of his own.... errr partner's trick arrows (smoke bomb, tear gas, floor wax, sonic grenade, fire bomb, etc.)  that he carries around in a bird-sized quiver on his back and can toss up to two at a time (one with each leg) with pin-point accuracy. He's also pretty athletic for his size (certainly fit enough to comfortably stay fully aloft carrying his quiver full of trick arrows) reasonably skilled at unarmed combat and is a competent streetwise detective and tactician.

Background: Green Arrow first met the dove that would later be known as Locksley when the hero was trying to combat a band of robbers in the Star City Park. Green Arrow apprehending the first two thieves without a hassle, but the third was aiming a gun right at the crime-fighter from behind. It turned out that the tree the robber was hiding in was the home of a certain dove and the dove was upset about having his sleep disturbed. With a well-placed loud "angry coo" followed immediately by a barrage of shaken acorns, the dove disoriented the third robber long enough for Green Arrow (who was alerted to the robber by the dove's chirping) to trap him. The fourth and last robber saw what the dove did and tried to shoot him. Green Arrow saw this just in time to save the dove and then apprehend the crook. Grateful for the save, the dove ended up taking a liking to Green Arrow and the archer hero ended up taking the dove as a pet. Within a couple of months, the dove (who was named "'Locksley'" after the last part of Robin Hood's real title ["Sir Robin of Locksley") became quite proficient with accurately throwing items in his feet and was fit enough to stay aloft while carrying a load of small-bird-sized versions of many of Green Arrow's trick arrows. Outfitted with a smaller version of Green Arrow's mask and hat as well as a bird-sized quiver loaded with trick arrows, Locksley began his crime-fighting career; both alongside his master (though he prefers to refer to Green Arrow as his "partner" [he's even worse about that than Ace]) and in his own right.

Personality: A bit of a rogue, but is definitely clever and courageous, has a definitely soft spot for the "little animal" and is also capable of being quite charming with lady birds he likes (such as Black Canary's pet canary Gabrielle). He's pretty loyal to Green Arrow (despite the fact that, as aforementioned, he only refers to Oliver Queen/Green Arrow as his "partner"; never as his "master" or "owner"). 

Appearance: Without the mask, hat and quiver full of trick arrows, Locksley looks very much like just another dove, save for looking somewhat more physically fit.

Edited on 11/26/2006 10:27am
    Edited 6 total times.

Comickook

[23]Jul 4, 2005

Here's another villain:

Name: Moses

Species: Wolfhound (male)

Owner: Ra's al Ghul

Powers: Super-strength, Super-intelligence, super-reflexes and an incredibly fast acting healing factor courtesy of some experimental medicine devised by some scientists that found him as a deathly ill puppy.

Physical Appearance: Looks exactly like a regular wolfhound except for his albino coloration, being a good four inches taller and 25 pounds heavier than even a regular wolfhound, and sporting a golden collar and stylized green cloak.

Background: All that was known about this pup's past is that he was born a street dog and found as an extremely sick puppy by some scientists in the employ of Ra's al Ghul that took pity on the puppy. Seeing no other way to save the dog , the scientists took a gamble on some experimental medicine based on Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pit formula (in fact, they were researching how to help their master reap the pit's benefits without paying the price in madness, so this medicine had a sample of the Lazarus Pit formula PLUS several other chemicals). The scientists almost instantly healed the puppy and increased his strength and reflexes to a hundred times peak species/breed, but in the brief period of madness, the pup ended up utterly trashing the laboratory so, whatever track the scientists were on that gave the wolfhound pup those powers ended up lost (though, given that the pup still went that crazy, it stands to reason that they were still a long way to go on doing what they were trying to).

Still, once the madness subsided, the scientists discovered that the wolfhound's INTELLIGENCE was also increased a hundredfold (and, as they would later discover, the dog's healing factor was augmented even more than that) and all the powers given to the wolfhound pup seemed to be permanent, so they could still provide their master with a very useful pet. Ra's came to name the puppy Moses after the legendary Biblical figure ("just as Moses was the messenger of Jaweh, so shall this dog be one of MY messengers"). From there, Ra's raised Moses to full grown doghood and the dog became a fiercely loyal messenger of his master's will throughout the animal kingdom.

Personality: Extremely intelligent and charismatic, but unshakably loyal to Ra's al Ghul. Moses also has an immense hatred of both Ace and Krypto, both of whom he considers threats to his master's vision that MUST be eliminated.

Edited on 07/08/2006 12:10pm

Ladsone

[24]Jul 4, 2005
    • level: 13
    Bravo Comickook. Being a dog lover, I can appreciate the thought that went into Moses.

Comickook

[25]Jul 4, 2005
    Thanks, Ladsone. That's very kind of you to say and greatly appreciated in itself. If you, or anybody who's interested, wishes to use Moses in a story (or, for that matter Saint Nick [Toyman's monkey] or Prometheus [Parasite's canary] or any of my "hero pets") you don't even need to ask. Go right ahead. You automatically have my full permission.

Ladsone

[26]Jul 11, 2005
    Here's a new hero pet to add to the collection:

NAME: Mikado
    SPECIES: Akita (breed of dog)
    POWERS: Fierce loyalty, above-average strength
    HOME: Japan
    OWNER: Samurai
    STORY: The Akita is considered a national treasure in its native Japan (they were used by the Shogun to hunt bear, thus earning the nickname the great bear). Samurai received the dog from the people of a fishing village for saving their village during a typhoon and named the dog after the mayor's favorite opera. Over time, Samurai noticed the dog's intense loyalty to him and his immense strength.
    DESCRIPTION: Red and white coat, stands about 3 - 3 1/2 feet high, weighs 110 lbs.

srebak

[27]Jul 15, 2005
    • level: 18
    Name: Cloak and Dagger

Species: ravens from raven's world

Powers: both using two of their four eyes to magic show the boss whats going on

Owner: Slade

Story: when raven's devil of a father trigon was defeated, slade took the oppertunity to catch two of the four eyed birds and keep them for himself, they both serve as his spies, and if they fail at a small mission, he fries their shadow feathers

Comickook

[28]Jul 15, 2005
    Hey, these two most recent are pretty good ones. Sorry my computer problems kept me from responding sooner, but these most recent additions are not too shabby at all. True, Samurai is more of a "SuperFriends" television character, but I'm pretty sure he still counts since Hanna-Barbera is owned by Warner Communications now.

Ladsone

[29]Jul 16, 2005
    Good morning all. I think the Krypto doll is working. Casey and I have come up with a story idea that would have a guest appearance by Bruce Wayne (but not as Batman). I am considering using Comickook's idea for Saint Nick as the villain in this one (with your permission, of course). We're still putting some ideas down and should have something by later today.

LADSONE

Comickook

[30]Jul 16, 2005
    Ladsone wrote:
    Good morning all. I think the Krypto doll is working. Casey and I have come up with a story idea that would have a guest appearance by Bruce Wayne (but not as Batman). I am considering using Comickook's idea for Saint Nick as the villain in this one (with your permission, of course). We're still putting some ideas down and should have something by later today.

LADSONE

Of course you have my permission. Anybody who wishes to use ANY of my characters automatically has my full permission. I have no problem with that. I thank you for taking the time to ask first, though.

Reaperness

[31]Jul 19, 2005
    • level: 4
    Reaperness is back with her crazy ideas..

Name:Infection
    Species:Computer Virus (Imaged as a Bug)
    Powers:To posess computers to fight back for him;Posess humans;Can tap into a human or computer to get their knowledge.
    Owner:Braniac
    History:Braniac had created a virus to inflict damage across computers across the world as he did his bigger jobs.Not much of a history.
    Description: Pixelated Virus imaged as a green bug having a little look alike to Braniac.

Reaperness

[32]Jul 19, 2005
    srebak wrote:
    Name: Cloak and Dagger

Species: ravens from raven's world

Powers: both using two of their four eyes to magic show the boss whats going on

Owner: Slade

Story: when raven's devil of a father trigon was defeated, slade took the oppertunity to catch two of the four eyed birds and keep them for himself, they both serve as his spies, and if they fail at a small mission, he fries their shadow feathers

By DC Universe,I meant the comics.Not saying that isn't a good idea,But I suggest adding a pet that would fit Deathstroke (Slade Wilson).

KnightMysterio

[33]Jul 19, 2005
    • level: 3
    Well... I, being a consumate lurker, have come out of hiding, rather surpripsed that no one has thought of a pet for the Amazon princess. Anyway, while trying to think of a pet for Wonder Woman, I discovered this: (http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/ainudog.htm) and it immediately clicked as a type of pet that an Amazon would have.

Anyway, here's Wanda the Wonderdog

===========================================
    Name: Wanda

Species: Ainu Dog

Powers: Flight, superstrength, enhanced endurance

Home Planet or State: Themyscera

Owner: Wonder Woman

History: Wanda was born and raised on Themyscera, given as a present to Princess Diana when she was an infant. Due to the magic of her home, she lived longer than most normal dogs aging slowly, and was able to grow up and see Diana mature into a beautiful woman. When Diana left to become Wonder Woman, Wanda was heartbroken, but being raised among amazons, was strong enough to continue despite the loss. Eventually, though, she grew nervous, and beseeched the gods for help. Artemis took pity on her, granting her powers similar to Wonder Woman's, as well as similar costuming and bands on her front paws. She went to the world of men to reunite with her mistress, a happy reunion indeed. The two work together frequently, the papers dubbing her 'Wonderdog,' Wanda becoming a favored pet at the military base where Wonder Woman works in her secret identity. She eventually started going off on missions of her own, encountering Bathound, whom she has grown both a warrior's respect and moderate affection for. Upon meeting Krypto, she is taken aback by his seeming naivete, but after a while grows to like him. (Although she would like nothing better than to throttle Streaky with her lariat.)

Description: A little over two feet in height, three in length, slightly larger than most of her breed, with reddish, almost fox-like fur that dustings of white in it. Slender but thick, solidly built. She wears a large, gold-and-red harness that bears Wonder Woman's symbol on her chest that also acts as a collar, and wears a headband like Wonder Woman's, modified to fit around her ears. Her front paws bear silver armbands, which she can use to deflect attacks. Due to her growing relationship with Bathound, the armbands now have a device that can shoot out a golden lariat, similar in design and powers to the one Wonder Woman has, especially made for her by Diana but unable to be used until Ace made the device, essentially a minor modification of his collar launcher, since her paws made it awkward to throw the lariat normally.

Persona: Her personality is warlike, as is any Amazon's, albiet she is more easygoing and gentle than Wonder Woman herself. She is untrustful of others, particularly males, but once you've earned her friendship she is fiercely loyal and protective. She's an excellent tracker, relentless in her pursuit of villains. She is somewhat claustrophic (for instance, she would be intensely nervous on a spaceship), but makes up for it by being one of the bravest dogs in the world.

Voice Actress: Salli Richardson

KnightMysterio

[34]Jul 19, 2005
    Another idea that occured to me after seeing 'Furry Fish.'

Name: Dorcan

Species: Dolphin

Powers: Has control over water, limited telepathy

Home Planet or State: Atlantis

Owner: Aquaman

History: Aquaman has always had a special affinity for dolphins, being raised among them. So when he found a lone young dolphin badly injured after a fight with Ocean Master, he took it in and helped heal it. Once it was fully healed, he found that the dolphin had been mutated by the radiation weapon Ocean Master had been using. It had gained limited telepathy, allowing it to talk in Aquaman's mind, and could control water like his old partner Aqualad. Aquaman, getting an idea, trained the dolphin, renaming it Dorcan and teaching it to use its powers to help tackle aquatic foes and pollutors. He heard of Krypto and Streaky from a friend shortly after the Delilah incident, but didn't have any need to contact them until Aquaman was kidnapped by Mekanicat. Dorcan sought out Krypto and Streaky, using his powers to surround himself in a swirl of water so he could move on land, and creating bubbles around Krypto and Streaky's head so they could fight underwater. He's been a loyal ally of Krypto since then.

Description: A normal, gray dolphin, but wearing a modified headdress with Aquaman's symbol.

Persona: A little gruff and cynical after a few years of fighting whalers, oil drillers, poachers, and the like, but is extremely playful and friendly, almost the opposite of Aquaman's personality. Runs rings around aquatic villains, splashing them and luring them on before taking them out with geysers and large waves.

Voice Actor: Scott Rummell

KnightMysterio

[35]Jul 19, 2005
    Hm... I'll think of one for Green Lantern, eventually, I just have to decide which one I want to make a pet for. (Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, & Guy Gardner are the ones I'm trying to chose from.)

KnightMysterio

[36]Jul 19, 2005
    ... *evil grin* Here's a villain idea: Pets for three members of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika. (The new, cool-looking group from the anti-matter universe.) Although from the histories, they'd fit more into a TV-PG/TV-14 story than most Krypto episodes...

Anyway, say hello to three members of the Crime Pets of Amerika.

=============================================================
    Name: Krypto the Ultradog

Species: Russel Terrier

Powers: Flight, Super-strength, super-speed, super-breath, X-ray vision, telescopic vision, microscopic vision, heat vision, super-hearing and super-smell

Home Planet or State: Metropolis, Anti-Matter Earth

Owner: Ultraman

History: Ultraman is a violent, cruel, arrogant beast. So it was something of a surprise when he, during the time he was getting his powers from the aliens who gave them to him, agreed to take in a vicious, untamed canine from that same planet. Ultraman managed to tame the creature's rage and guide it, turning this dog, Krypto, into a vicious, hedonistic killer like himself, who delights in hurting others. He lives for Ultraman's praise, and commits acts of increasing cruelty to impress his master. He eventually teamed up with the other pets of the CSA, forming the Crime Pets of Amerika.

Description: Looks like Krypto, but the symbol is a stylized U, like Ultraman's. Has a bad scar across his chest.

Persona: Vicious, unrelenting, but charismatic like his master. He takes delight in being cruel and murderous. Although capable of strategic thinking like his master, he is a simple-minded dunce in nearly everything else, easy to be prodded and manipulated into another's ends. Follows the rules of the CSA's favor bank religiously, soliciting favors from other criminals in return for their services. He's cocky and arrogant, and views Morgana to be HIS property, although unlike his master, he takes no notice of the relationship between her and Owlhound.

Voice Actor: Samuel Vincent

Name: Ace the Owlhound

Species: German Shepard

Powers: Enhanced intelligence. Skilled, highly trained fighter. Armor on paws and chest gives him access to various razor-sharp weapons, acids, and explosives

Home Planet or State: Gotham City, Anti-Matter Earth

Owner: Owlman

History: Ace was raised to be a combat hound in underground arenas. Owlman kept the few members of the police that weren't on the take away in return for occasional favors. One day, he saw Ace take down a much larger sheepdog and a rabid pit bull in under a minute. Impressed, Owlman called in a favor and took Ace in, enhancing his intelligence via the same process that Owlman had done on himself, building Ace a suit that resembled his own. Eventually, he joined Krypto's CPA, seeing a chance to further Owlman's own ends... as well as his own.

Description: Looks similar to the Ace of the positive matter Earth, except he wears a cape, mask, and armor similar to Owlman's. Has razor-sharp claws on his paw armor.

Persona: Vicious. Cunning and cruel. Very calculating and manipulative. Very friendly with Morgana, whom he shares a mutual hatred of Ultradog with, although Ace finds Ultradog incredibly easy to manipulate emotionally to his ends. Always uses the CSA motto "Cui Bono" (Who profits?) to guide his decisions for the Crime Pets of Amerika.

Voice Actor: Scott McNeil

Name: Morgana

Species: Doberman Pinscher

Powers: Flight, Super-strength, super-speed, super-breath, X-ray vision, telescopic vision, microscopic vision, heat vision, super-hearing and super-smell

Home Planet or State: Metropolis, Anti-Matter Earth

Owner: Superwoman

History: Morgana was adopted from the dog fights, given powers equal by demons as repayment for a favor she did them. She was made a pet by Superwoman mainly for comfort, due to the abusive relationship Superwoman had with Ultraman. As a consequence, Morgana grew to hate Ultraman as well, and Ultradog even more. She fell into a semi-friendship with Owlhound, based on the fact that they both hated Ultradog, a hatred that grew once Ultradog forced himself on her, siring a litter of pups on Morgana that were killed years ago by the rebel animal leader, CatMecha. Joined the Crime Pets of Amerika only at Owlhound's urging and promise that Ultradog could be manipulated for their ends, a promise which, to her delight, has been kept in full and then some.

Description: A normal-looking doberman with sharper teeth than normal, wearing a black cape with a yellow underside, held to her by a silver chain bearing Superwoman's symbol. Her eyes are red due to overuse of her heat vision.

Persona: Morgana is savage, but hedonistic like Superwoman. She loves jewels, loves being pampered, greatly adoring the attention Owlhound pays her. She loves to taunt her opponent's before viciously ripping them apart. Has a short temper, especially when dealing with the arrogant Ultradog, wishing nothing more than his death and the death of his master. Fiercely loyal to Superwoman and frequently yells at Ultradog to try and get him to get his master to leave Superwoman alone. She has a kind side, but it only comes out for Superwoman, who turns to her for comfort and understanding after Ultraman does something wicked to her. Royally HATES being called Super*****, to the point where she kills immediately anyone who calls her that. Owlhound is the only one who can get away with it.

Voice Actor: Gillian Anderson

Reaperness

[37]Jul 20, 2005
    Those ideas are extradionary Kinght O.O...

KnightMysterio

[38]Jul 20, 2005
    Thank you. Anyway, here's the pets for the other two members of the Crime Syndicate.

============================================================
    Name: Volthoom

Species: Red-tailed hawk.

Powers: Posesses a green ring around his talon which allows him to channel energies from the cursed ring his owner wears. Can use it to generate various solid energy shapes and weapons, and can summon more energy at will.

Home Planet or State: Panopticon Moonbase, Anti-Matter Earth

Owner: Power Ring

History: Volthoom was named for the mad Tibetan monk who's soul is trapped and enslaved within the cursed ring which Power Ring wears. He was taken as a pet by the first Power Ring out of sheer boredom, given an emerald leg-ring that could channel energy from the Power Ring's ring. Power Ring 1 was amused his new pet, but quickly forgot about him, leaving Volthoom to fend for himself, forcing Volthoom to grow in intelligence as he discovered ways of using the ring. The second Power Ring, realizing that someone else was using his power, attacked Volthoom, quickly finding that the bird had learned enough to become a match for him. The spirit in the ring pacified them both, and convinced them to work together, although they were constantly hostile to one another. When the Syndicate reality was rewritten, creating a timeline where the second Power Ring passed the cursed ring to another, a dark-skinned soldier of the Amerika Korps, Volthoom found a master that could appreciate his talents. Frequently, Power Ring 3 and Volthoom would be seen together, searching for new challenges to alleviate the boredom the Syndicate had from being absolute masters of their world. When Ultradog proposed that he join his Crime Pets of Amerika group, the bird was eager, having gained his master's battlelust.

Description: A red-tailed hawk with a streak of feathers from his beak down his back that have turned totally green. Green eyes, and a small green ring around one leg that bears Power Ring's insignia. Also bears Power Ring's insignia on his chest in the form of a green scar.

Persona: Maliciously cruel to the point where only Streaky gets along with him, and constantly craving battle. Frequently has to be struck by Ultradog to be convinced to leave a battle.

Voice Actor: Jonathan Brandis

===========================================================

Name: Streaky

Species: Tabby cat

Powers: Tremendous superhuman speed, ability to vibrate through matter

Home Planet or State: Central City, Anti-Matter Earth

Owner: Johnny Quick

History: Johnny Quick mainly took on a pet because he didn't want to feel left out when the others got their own. He stole a cat from a young girl who's parents were rebels and rigged an aerodynamic helmet for it, as well as a device that would give the cat regular doses of a speed juice formula based on his own, Quick's own addiction making him unwilling/unable to part with his own. Streaky quickly became addicted to his formula, becoming as vicious as Quick himself as he was taught how to use his speed. When Ultradog offered him a chance to join the Crime Pets of Amerika, Streaky turned him down at first (a sure sign that he'd gone insane, saying NO to Ultradog), but joined up when he realized that Volthoom, whom he'd befriended when he found the bird's roost inside the Panopticon, would be joining as well. He has served the CPA faithfully ever since, although Ultradog, Owlhound, and Morgana share a universal disdain for him due to his addiction to the speed juice that gives him his powers.

Description: Looks like the positive matter universe's Streaky, but wears an aerodynamic, egg-shaped helmet with a visor that covers his eyes and hides them.

Persona: Completely addicted to the speed juice. Thinks fast, but totally lacks the intelligence to back up his fast thinking. Insane, talks to himself frequently, although he gets along great with Volthoom.

Voice Actor: Brian Drummond

Mammal_Mage

[39]Jul 20, 2005
    • level: 24
    you can't use the name "ultraman". there's already a superhero named that.

Comickook

[40]Jul 20, 2005
    This is a pretty darn good batch of step-ups to the challenge.

Here's one in response to compliment the Crime Pets idea:

Name: Ignatius (CSA universe version)

Species: Iguana

Abilities: Super-Strength, super-reflexes, super-intelligence and internal psi-blocks that make him immune to mind-reading, mind-control and illusions. Also has a high level of skill in all scientifically related fields and wears a iguana-sized but high-powered suit of high-tech battle armor that contains, among other features, high-powered blasters, high-powered heel jets, built-in force-field generator and an exoskeleton that increases his already genetically augmented strength and reflexes.

Owner: Alexander Luthor

History: During one of his frequent battles with the Crime Syndicate, the heroic scientist Alexander Luthor had saved the life of a small young iguana who was imperiled by the Syndicate's efforts. Taking pity on the seemingly abandoned lizard, Luthor took in the iguana as a pet. Under the super-scientist do-gooder's upbringing, the iguana that would come to be known as Ignatius learned a LOT about all the major sciences as well as an immense concern for the well-being of the oppressed beings all around the Crime Syndicate's world.

Ultimately, Ignatius, wishing to be in a better position to help others in true need, began taking great risks by experimenting on himself. As a result of his self-experimentation, the iguana ended up with genetically increased strength, reflexes and intelligence and a series of internal psi-blocks. Furthermore, he used his boosted brain to make himself a powerful battlesuit that would put him on a more equal footing with his sworn enemies in the Crime Pets of Amerika.

Indeed, Ignatius IS one of the Crime Pets' most persistent enemies; along with CatMecha and his intergalactic band of animal freedom fighters [whom happen to be among Ignatius's most trusted friends and most frequent allies] and the Cosmic Canine Cartel (the Dog Star Patrol's evil counterparts [a group Ultradog was offered a membership in, but turned down because he despised the idea of working for anyone but himself and .... you know who; Mind Hound didn't exactly take Ultradog's refusal to join lightly and the CPA and CCC have been sworn rivals ever since]).

Description: Looks just like the Ignatius of the positive matter universe except for the dark green suit of full-body battle armor and dark purple boots and gauntlets he almost always wears.

Personality: Extremely intelligent, very serious and exceedingly brave and also has a highly developed sense of honor and idealism that help make him a fiercely loyal friend to those who become his friends.

Voice Actor: Scott McNeil.