Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Heroes & Villains: Their Pets

Comickook

[101]Sep 19, 2005
    • level: 9
    KnightMysterio wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Made Bathound, Mr. Unflappable Dark Hound himself freak out? Holy schnikes. @_@

Yep. And when he decided not to be Bathound's partner anymore (he felt Bats was holding him back) and went south for the winter, Bats announced that he would be looking for hiding places to keep himself away from Robby when he came back.

Ohhh. Yeah. Just about forgot about THAT, too, KM. My bad. (embarrassed grin). But could we please get this discussion back on topic.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ladsone

[102]Sep 19, 2005
    • level: 13
    Hello all. I had to post this while it was still fresh in my head. I would like to introduce you to my newest villainess (I think Reaperness will appreciate this one)

NAME: Frigia
    SPECIES: Alaskan Malamute
    POWERS: Physical Endurance, strength, freezing capabilities
    HOME: Alaska
    OWNER: Captain Cold

History: Frigia was a sled dog that belonged to the young daughter of one of the Eskimo village leaders that furnished Captain Cold with supplies at his arctic base. Upon seeing the dog, he first offered to buy her. When the chief refused, Cold threatened to turn his entire village and everyone in it into "the world's biggest icicle". The chief reluctantly then gave the dog to Cold. At first, Frigia refused to even acknowledge her new master, but over time, reluctantly accepted him. He then fitted her with a special collar that contains two freezing rays that can be controlled remotely by Cold. Frigia can also pull up to fifteen times her body weight over great distances.

Description: Grey and white with deep blue eyes. Weighs about 90 lbs.

Comickook

[103]Sep 19, 2005
    Not bad, Ladsone. Thanks for stepping up to the challenge while this was still in your head. This one certainly has potential.

Reaperness

[104]Sep 20, 2005
    • level: 4
    We've managed 11 Pages...
    You guys are the best.

Comickook

[105]Sep 21, 2005

Thanks, Reaperness. Here's my next one:

Name: Conqueror

Species: Bulldog (male, powered by the gods)

Owner: Ares

Abilities: Supernaturally skilled warrior; Incredible strength; Immortality; Can magically increase agression in any living creature and also direct said aggression toward whatever or whoever he wishes; Very gifted tactician and strategist; Power to mentally summon a magic sword that can not only cut through virtually anything, but also move in response to his thoughts) Can infuse his agents with lesser, but still fairly formidable, powers of their own.

Background: Ares, the Greek God of War, despises Wonder Woman so much that he's decided to even try to counter her pet with an animal champion of his own. Finding a particularly agressive bulldog, the villainous deity took in the dog and began to train the dog so that it would be loyal only to him and also utterly despise Wanda and all those the heroine considers an ally. Furthermore, Ares also gradually empowered his canine champion as the training progressed, making the dog powerful enough to actually be a true, full-blown threat to Wanda and any allies she may acquire in direct combat. Dubbed "'Conqueror'" by Ares, the villainous god-powered dog has fought Wonderdog time and again, either directly or through pawns, but NEVER proving an easy opponent for Wanda. In fact, there have been at least five occasions even before the Justice League of Animals' official founding when Wanda has needed the help of both Ace AND Krypto in order to prevail against Conqueror's schemes (and at least two occasions after the JLA's official founding where foiling Conqueror's scheme required the combined efforts of the entire JLA starting line-up and ONE occasion where the JLA B-Team had to be assembled as well); something that puts both Bathound and Superdog (and, to a lesser extent, the rest of the JLA) pretty high on the evil god-powered-canine's hit list too.

Personality: Fiercely loyal to Ares and utterly despises Wanda, but is also possessed of a very high level of intelligence and cunning; Though an incredibly formidable warrior in direct combat, he prefers to rely on strategy and subtlety as opposed to straight up brute force.

Looks Like: A standard large grey bulldog wearing a golden collar that bears the mark of the Greek gods.

Edited on 07/18/2006 12:34pm

3StarvingArtist

[106]Sep 26, 2005
    • level: 10

Just added an update or two to this profile. Basically, Warp here is an updated version of Proty from the Legion Of Super-Pets (hey, Chameleon Collie inspired me ). C & C welcomed. Also, while I don't have time to launch into a full-on critique, let me just applaud the awesomeness of the recent fan creations I've seen here. Bravo.

Name: Warp.

Species: Protean (usually appears as a domestic Earth dog).

Abilities/Powers: Telepathy, and he can completely transform into either inanimate or animate objects/creatures (while not exactly as skilled as Chameleon Collie is in this area, with enough time and training he could become as good as her). He can also survive without oxygen. While he can imitate just about anything, he can’t gain the super-powers of whomever he changes into (if he happens to change into a super-being that is). Loosing a piece of himself doesn’t hurt him, and he will survive.

Home Planet or State: Aitukas, a planet in the Antares star system.

Owner: Beast Boy (AKA Garfield Logan [thanks Comickook]).

History: Some back-story on proteans: they are a friendly but simple (not simple as in dim-witted, but simple as they’re Aitukas's equivalent of animals) alien race. They were first discovered by a humanoid race called the Llorn who wanted to colonize the planet. The two species got on splendidly, as both were peace-loving creatures. When a passing star altered the planet’s orbit and increased sunspot activity began causing severe storms, the Llorn were forced underground. When conditions only worsened, the Llorn decided to go back to their home world. But before doing so, they made provisions for their native friends so that they could survive the harsh environment. Using a high-tech evolving ray, they altered the proteans into what could best be described as protoplasmic blobs that could transform in order to survive any climate or environment.

Now, onto Warp. The JLAnimals first encountered him when two of their own (Krypto and Chameleon Collie) were kidnapped to be part of an intergalactic zoo. Warp too was a prisoner of The Keeper (the villain over the zoo), and helped the two stage an escape. After this latest adventure, for his aid in helping them to stop The Keeper, the JLAnimals offered Warp a spot on the team, which he cheerfully accepted. He has had to learn English, but eventually manages to get the hang of it with the others’ help. Warp also soon made the acqaintance of Beast Boy, who eventually took the alien on as a pet.

Later, Warp joined forces with several of the sidekick belonging to the Teen Titans (refer to Nike the Wondercat's profile) to investigate a strange case and eventually accepted a spot on the Pantheon of Familiars.

Description: In his true form, Warp resembles a fuzzy pale yellow amorphous blob. Due to his youth, he isn’t as large as an adult protean would be yet. In order to better fit in on Earth, Warp takes the form of a medium-sized mixed-breed dog. In dog form, he has slightly shaggy fur that’s mostly tawny-brown, except for his right paw, which is white, and most of his left hind leg, which is also white. Has furry semi-pricked ears.

Personality: Generally friendly and happy-go-lucky. Remarkably intelligent, but very naive where it concerns Earth and Earth ways, and someone with ulterior motives can lead him astray. All that he knows about Earth is what he’s learned from other aliens, so he often makes (usually incorrect) assumptions about its ways and culture. Thinks Earth is a great place. Those who aren’t too familiar with Warp think he’s goofy and strange, but his friends and nicer folks can see that he has a good heart. Has a noted fondness for playing pranks using his shape shifting powers. For the most part, he likes the other JLAnimals and PoF members (especially fellow alien Chameleon Collie and PoF cronies Nike, Robby, and Splash), and thinks Krypto practically hung the moon.

Voice Actor (Optional *): Again, no ideas.

Next up: Cafall, heroic hound of Shining Knight. *cracks knuckles*

Edited on 06/28/2006 4:12pm

Comickook

[107]Sep 26, 2005
    Not too bad at all, 3StarvingArtist. This is a pretty enjoyable one. As for the owner issue, maybe the owner could be Beast Boy (though, truth be known, I liked it better when he was referring to himself as Changeling). Think about it, both are fun-loving shape-shifters and Gar's probably a pretty good friend of Flash from their time together on the Titans before Wally graduated to the Justice League, so he'd still be a pet to somebody CONNECTED to the human JL.

As for that intergalactic zookeeper capturing two of the JL's own, I'm guessing the most logical candidates would be Krypto and Chameleon Collie (since each are among the very few survivors [and the only CANINE survivors] of their respective races); like with the Preserver in the Superman the Animated Series two-parter "the Main Man".

And yeah, I don't mind the idea of the Shining Knight having a pet hound either. I mean, he already has Winged Victory (his flying horse), but there's nothing saying he can't have TWO pets as long as they're different animals).

3StarvingArtist

[108]Sep 27, 2005
    Comickook wrote:
    Not too bad at all, 3StarvingArtist. This is a pretty enjoyable one. As for the owner issue, maybe the owner could be Beast Boy (though, truth be known, I liked it better when he was referring to himself as Changeling). Think about it, both are fun-loving shape-shifters and Gar's probably a pretty good friend of Flash from their time together on the Titans before Wally graduated to the Justice League, so he'd still be a pet to somebody CONNECTED to the human JL.

As for that intergalactic zookeeper capturing two of the JL's own, I'm guessing the most logical candidates would be Krypto and Chameleon Collie (since each are among the very few survivors [and the only CANINE survivors] of their respective races); like with the Preserver in the Superman the Animated Series two-parter "the Main Man".

And yeah, I don't mind the idea of the Shining Knight having a pet hound either. I mean, he already has Winged Victory (his flying horse), but there's nothing saying he can't have TWO pets as long as they're different animals).

On Warp's owner: Ooo, good one, Comickook. *marks down* Beast Boy/Changeling's definately in.

On the 'zoo' story: I'm really liking those suggestions; thanks. Now to get that bad boy typed up. =D

On Shining Knight: I agree with the 'two pets' rule there (I'll get cracking on Cafall's bio).

Comickook

[109]Sep 27, 2005
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    Not too bad at all, 3StarvingArtist. This is a pretty enjoyable one. As for the owner issue, maybe the owner could be Garfield Logan aka Beast Boy (though, truth be known, I liked it better when he was referring to himself as Changeling). Think about it, both are fun-loving shape-shifters and Gar's probably a pretty good friend of Flash from their time together on the Titans before Wally graduated to the Justice League, so he'd still be a pet to somebody CONNECTED to the human JL.

On Warp's owner: Ooo, good one, Comickook. *marks down* Beast Boy/Changeling's definitely in.

Thanks, 3StarvingArtist. That's definitely appreciated.

On the 'zoo' story: I'm really liking those suggestions; thanks. Now to get that bad boy typed up. =D

Well, I'm definitely wishing you the best of luck on that.

On Shining Knight: I agree with the 'two pets' rule there (I'll get cracking on Cafall's bio).

Well, I'll definitely be eagerly awaiting it when it's ready.

Comickook

[110]Oct 20, 2005
    Just trying to keep this thread from getting deleted and also politely ask 3StarvingArtists what the progress is on Cafall's bio.

Mammal_Mage

[111]Oct 20, 2005
    • level: 24
    name: claton

species: saber-tooth cat

powers: a melee combatent

home: skartaris

owner: travis morgan aka warlord

history: he was tamed by morgan and became his allie.

discription: a large saber-tooth, wears silver armor.(looking somewhat like battle cat)

3StarvingArtist

[112]Oct 20, 2005
    Comickook wrote:
    Just trying to keep this thread from getting deleted and also politely ask 3StarvingArtists what the progress is on Cafall's bio.

So let me get this straight: after a certain number of posts, the thread gets deleted? Or if there's no activity in a certain thread for a while it closes? How does that work exactly? o.o

On Cafall: Well, I was trying to think of a 'gimmick' for him, as it were (I mean, Ace has his gadgets, Wanda her lasso, etc.). My original version of Cafall (he originally was an anthropomorphic dog for another idea) actually carried and used Caliburn, King Arthur's first sword, but having a normal dog trying to wield a sword? Kinda silly-looking, not too mention awkward for the dog. :-P So I was thinking about just giving him enhanced tracking abilities and low-level strength and speed (thanks to Merlin's magic).

Also... I was thinking about doing a pet for Livewire (the villain from the animated Superman series). Yay or nay?

Comickook

[113]Oct 20, 2005
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:

So let me get this straight: after a certain number of posts, the thread gets deleted? Or if there's no activity in a certain thread for a while it closes? How does that work exactly? o.o

Actually, it would get deleted if it got pushed back too far. That's the way it happened with some of the threads on this forum so far. If they get pushed back too far into the background, the mods seem to think they were forgotten and might pull them.

On Cafall: Well, I was trying to think of a 'gimmick' for him, as it were (I mean, Ace has his gadgets, Wanda her lasso, etc.). My original version of Cafall (he originally was an anthropomorphic dog for another idea) actually carried and used Caliburn, King Arthur's first sword, but having a normal dog trying to wield a sword? Kinda silly-looking, not too mention awkward for the dog. :-P So I was thinking about just giving him enhanced tracking abilities and low-level strength and speed (thanks to Merlin's magic).

That sounds like a good idea, actually. Maybe retractable enchanted blade weapons built into doggie-gauntlets too (are triggered by his thoughts to extend or retract as he wishes. The abilities you have in mind wouldn't be a bad idea either (maybe somewhat augmented intelligence thanks to Merlin's magic too [])

Also... I was thinking about doing a pet for Livewire (the villain from the animated Superman series). Yay or nay?

I don't see any problem with that, even though it isn't my thread. It would really be Reaperness's call, but I don't see why not. I mean nobody seemed to gripe too much when I made my version of Beppo the Super Monkey a Giganta pet, and K-Dog could use a few more bad guys who could give him a decent fight. Truth be known, while we're on the subject of those thoughts, I was thinking about creating Bizarro versions of Krypto and Streaky here too.

3StarvingArtist

[114]Oct 20, 2005
    Comickook wrote:

Actually, it would get deleted if it got pushed back too far. That's the way it happened with some of the threads on this forum so far. If they get pushed back too far into the background, the mods seem to think they were forgotten and might pull them."

Really? Not cool. We should save some of the old posts just in case then.

"On Cafall: Well, I was trying to think of a 'gimmick' for him, as it were (I mean, Ace has his gadgets, Wanda her lasso, etc.). My original version of Cafall (he originally was an anthropomorphic dog for another idea) actually carried and used Caliburn, King Arthur's first sword, but having a normal dog trying to wield a sword? Kinda silly-looking, not too mention awkward for the dog. :-P So I was thinking about just giving him enhanced tracking abilities and low-level strength and speed (thanks to Merlin's magic).

That sounds like a good idea, actually. Maybe retractable enchanted blade weapons built into doggie-gauntlets too (are triggered by his thoughts to extend or retract as he wishes. The abilities you have in mind wouldn't be a bad idea either (maybe somewhat augmented intelligence thanks to Merlin's magic too [])"

*ponders thoughtfully* I like it -- that could definately work. *goes for it*

"Also... I was thinking about doing a pet for Livewire (the villain from the animated Superman series). Yay or nay?

I don't see any problem with that, even though it isn't my thread. It would really be Reaperness's call, but I don't see why not. I mean nobody seemed to gripe too much when I made my version of Beppo the Super Monkey a Giganta pet, and K-Dog could use a few more bad guys who could give him a decent fight. Truth be known, while we're on the subject of those thoughts, I was thinking about creating Bizarro versions of Krypto and Streaky here too. "

Agreed. Well, a porcupine (the spines kinda remind me of electricity) or even a gerbil or a rabbit come to mind, but if anyone else has any other opinons for a Livewire pet, I'm open.

And I'd like to see a Bizarro-Streaky and Krypto -- you should go for it.

3StarvingArtist

[115]Oct 21, 2005
    Well, here's Cafall. There actually was a Cafall (or Cavall or Cabal, depending on what version of the legend you look at) in the Arthurian mythos, and this char is just sort of a 'tweaking' of him for the Krypto-verse. Go and get yourself a sandwich before reading, because this is a long one. :-P

Name: Cafall.
    Species: Irish wolfhound.

Abilities/Powers: Merlin’s magic has given Cafall several powers. First, he has moderately enhanced strength, stamina, and speed, and though he isn’t on Krypto's or Wanda’s level he’s still stronger then your average dog, capable of lifting twice his own body weight. His intelligence and tracking abilities have been slightly augmented as well. Thanks to his enhanced senses of smell and vision, Cafall is able to "see” tracks that have long since faded (up to a week old) or pinpoint the presence of hidden persons or objects purely by sense of smell. By focusing his sight, he can see up to two miles away. Of course, the downside to having super senses is that he's vulnerable to bright lights and loud or noxious scents (cleaners, smoke, knockout gas, etc.). Whether or not he has anything else to his powers is anyone’s guess. Cafall is also mystically bound to Caliburn (see “History” to learn more about Caliburn), enabling the dog to know exactly where the sword is at all times. No matter where Caliburn might be located, Cafall will know where and eventually track it down (however, getting it might be the hard part, especially if Caliburn is several miles under the ocean or some other inaccessible place for example). Finally, the gauntlets he wears (see “Description”) are enchanted and equipped with built-in blades that respond to his mental commands, allowing him to either extend or detract them. Like Calliburn, the blades have the ability to actually injure/kill mystical creatures and deflect magical attacks.

Home Planet or State: England.
    Owner: Shining Knight.

History: Born during the reign of King Arthur, Cafall became the king’s favorite hunting hound and pet. When Arthur fell in battle at Camlann and was subsequently borne away to Avalon, Merlin sought out Cafall. He ordered the hound to guard Caliburn, Arthur’s first sword that had helped him gain the throne (as you may remember, Caliburn is the sword in the stone), and cast two spells -- one binding Cafall to the blade, and the final one that placed him into an enchanted sleep. So Cafall slept in a cave in England for several centuries, unaffected by the passage of time due to the magic. Finally, in the 20th century, thieves searching the cave for ancient antiquities found Caliburn and attempted to make off with it, awaking Cafall. He doggedly pursued the robbers, and ran into the Shining Knight (who was in the area investigating the same robbers) along the way. After they teamed up to recover the blade (which they did), he decided to stay on with Sir Justin as his new master, feeling that he’s the only link to his past.

Description: A large (very large) and imposing canine, Cafall is built for speed and power. Has off-white fur with a light beige cast to it, while his muzzle and ears are cocoa brown. He has bushy cocoa brown “eyebrows”, his muzzle is smooth looking (in other words, his muzzle isn’t scruffy like Tail Terrier’s is), and he lacks a beard, though his chin is a little scruffy-looking (he actually looks quite similar to Chief the dog from the Disney film “The Fox And The Hound” if that helps you).
    Usually wears golden gauntlets on his front paws and a gilded collar.

Personality: Cafall finds himself trying to adjust to the present, and he doesn’t trust technology much yet. He’s become more then a little jaded towards people and doesn’t open up as easily as he did before, keeping a wary eye on others and even his own friends at times. Not to say that he’s a total paranoid nutcase – he likes most of the other JLA members, but only loosely trusts them right now. If someone were to come along and stoke his suspicions, then he’d be quite prone to believe that person (or persons). However, if he is proved wrong, then he’ll go the whole nine yards to apologize. Once you eventually earn his trust, Cafall makes for a very supportive friend.
    Despite his cynicism towards people he still has a “white knight/paladin” complex, more then willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good. He is a regal dog, as well as a capable leader in his own right. He esteems honor and loyalty. A gentleman (dog) in every sense of the word, he is very polite towards the opposite sex. Like his old master, when Cafall fell in love he did so head-over-heels, but he’s learned to be more cautious after seeing the dark side of romance and is more leery of giving his heart to a lady. But if he ever did meet a female who he knew he could trust both his heart and life with, then he’d love her forever.
    His favorite colors are royal blue, red, and white (are you surprised? :-P). He greatly respects Wanda as a fellow warrior, and the two have become good friends (over a time, of course).

Voice Actor: John Rhys-Davies.

Props to ComicKook for coming up with Caf's intelligence power and weapons.

Comickook

[116]Oct 21, 2005
    Thanks, 3StarvingArtists. I geniunely appreciate the props. Now, as I promised:

Names: Bizarro-Krypto and Bizarro-Streaky.

Species: Kryptonian dog and tabby cat (imperfect duplicates)

Abilities: Bizarro-Krypto and Bizarro-Streaky both possess every super-ability their respective counterparts do, save for reversals on the heat vision (freeze vision in the Bizarro super-animals' cases), super-breath (flame-breath in the cases of the Bizarro super-animals) and (in the case of Streaky/Bizarro-Streaky only) super-bad singing (in Bizarro-Streaky's case, it's super-GOOD singing [i.e. hypnotically good]). The Bizarro super-animals are also immune to all forms of Kryptonite except BLUE Kryptonite (which is an imperfect duplicate of standard Green Kryptonite and, as such, though harmless to standard Kryptonians [or those whose powers came FROM standard Kryptonians], is as harmful to Bizarro super-types as standard Green Kryptonite is to regular Kryptonians) and don't lose their powers under red suns.

Owner: Bizarro (duh)

Background: The Bizarro versions of Krypto and Streaky came into being when Ignatius, wishing that he had some help capable of keeping "goody-four-paws and his cat buddy" off his back so that he could snag enough bugs to feed him for a lifetime without any interference, got the idea to boost the power of Lexcorp's new duplicator ray as to GUARANTEE it being strong enough to penetrate the two super-animals' super-coats and also program the ray to make the duplicates completely loyal to the ray's user. When Ignatius finished making the adjustments he thought he needed, he set to work luring Krypto and Streaky into a trap so that he could use the ray on them and force the heroes to have to do battle with beings just as powerful as they were.

He baited the trap with an entire pet store full of animals in trouble (via a very localized flood) at a point when he was sure both super-animals were on patrol. As Krypto and Streaky got to work saving the animals, Ignatius drew very careful aim and, at a point where he had a very clear shot at the super-animals, opened fire. The ray did indeed create copies of Krypto and Streaky... imperfect copies with much more childlike mentalities. When the duplicates materialized right by Igantius (due to the ray's being designed to materialize the duplicates right by the trigger), the iguana was surprised to say the least.

Intitially upset that this wasn't exactly what he was planning, Ignatius calmed down when he realized that the two imperfect duplicate super-animals were still just as powerful as their counterparts and were also very easy for him to control with the right coaxing. After convincing the Bizarro-super-animals he was their friend and that he had an idea for a fun game for them to play with their counterparts, Ignatius set them to work attacking the heroes (the Bizarro super-animals thought they were just playing). For a respectable amount of time, the battle looked evenly matched before Krypto and Strwaky managed to talk their Bizarro duplicates into playing a game that led to them figuring out Igantius was just using them for their power and easily-manipulated natures.

Even after eventually figuring out the iguana's true intentions for them and ultimately connecting with Bizarro, the Bizarro versions of Krypto and Streaky still remain frequent and dangerous foes for their counterparts, clashing several times; many of the battles being fairly rough indeed.

Personalities: Bizarro-Krypto and Bizarro-Streaky are much less intelligent than their counterparts and tend to have the mindsets of hyperactive and very destructive children, but they can show occasional signs of animal cunning (just enough to make them that much more dangerous at times) and are very loyal friends to both each other and Bizarro. Bizarro-Krypto and Bizarro-Streaky both, much more often than not, tend to be playful animals rather than evil ones, but the games they like tend to be a lot more dangerous than the ones their counterparts like (not that Bizarro minds this fact in the least []).

Also, while Bizarro-Streaky IS just as much of a smart-alec as his counterpart, his toddler-level mind tends to make the wisecracks a lot harder to decipher at times. He is also a neat-freak and an incredibly fussy eater.

Descriptions: Pretty similiar to their counterparts except for their more outwardly brick-like (and, in Bizarro-Streaky's case, white [since regular Krypto already has white fur]) bodies. Also, Bizarro-Krypto's cape is a darker red and the "'S'" on its tag is on backwards. Bizarro Streaky's lightning bolt markings are also orange (the same as regular Streaky's general fur).

Comickook

[117]Oct 27, 2005
    So, 3 StarvingArtists, have you decided what the "Livewire" pet will be exactly? And does anybody else have any possible hero or villain pet ideas to contribute. I was thinking about giving Captain Boomerang a pet kangaroo, but I haven't thought of all the details for it yet.

3StarvingArtist

[118]Oct 27, 2005
    Comickook wrote:
    So, 3 StarvingArtists, have you decided what the "Livewire" pet will be exactly? And does anybody else have any possible hero or villain pet ideas to contribute. I was thinking about giving Captain Boomerang a pet kangaroo, but I haven't thought of all the details for it yet.

Yep -- a skunk (it's the stripes, see... :-D ). I'm working on a profile for him. I've also got some vague ideas for some future/present day/AU chars, but nothing solid as of yet.

As for a Captain Boomerang pet, that would rock the party hardy. :-) Just in case you didn't wanna stick with a 'roo -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauna_of_Australia Whatever you do is fine.

*d'ohs* Forgot to comment on Bizarro-Krypto and Streaky -- they're perfect (perfectly bizarre). :-D *thumbs up*

Comickook

[119]Oct 27, 2005
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:

Yep -- a skunk (it's the stripes, see... :-D ). I'm working on a profile for him. I've also got some vague ideas for some future/present day/AU chars, but nothing solid as of yet.

Yeah, i gotcha. Thanks for the update.

As for a Captain Boomerang pet, that would rock the party hardy. :-) Just in case you didn't wanna stick with a 'roo -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauna_of_Australia Whatever you do is fine.

Thanks for that link. I'll definitely give it a look around.

*d'ohs* Forgot to comment on Bizarro-Krypto and Streaky -- they're perfect (perfectly bizarre). :-D *thumbs up*

Awww, shucks. Thanks very kindly.

imaginaryfan

[120]Oct 28, 2005
    • level: 13
    i may have issues this show but lucky for you im a DC fanatic

name:pegathus
    species:horse
    powers: flying ability
    state: gotham
    owner: maxie zeus
    discriptian: a horse who summons robots to attack bathound
    voice actor:hank azaria

read my reveiew to see what i dislike about this show, i only watch this because of bathound and the villans