Krypto Crossovers:

Comickook

[41]Nov 20, 2005
    • level: 9
    catfan1 wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    catfan1 wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    D'oh! Here's one I JUST thought of.... a Krypto the Superdog/Darkwing Duck crossover. Perhaps Krypto and Streaky could be transported to that dimension and transformed to full anthro forms (while still retaining their super-powers) by Red Kryptonite and have to contend with not just whatever super-villains happen to be stirring up trouble, but also an almost insanely jealous and territorial Darkwing until the Red Kryptonite wears off.

Very good idea. I don't know how it could happen but I'd also like to see DW meet Bat Hound. Now THAT would be an interesting rivalry.

Okay, yeah, I could see that point, catfan1. Actually, it might not have to be Red Kryptonite. It could be that Mxy pet I think I recall you mentioning in one of the ideas suggested on the original "Episode Ideas" thread (the one where Streaky got that "food touch") who pops up during a case Krypto and Streaky are working on with Ace. That way, all three of them could get transported to DW's universe and transformed into full anthropomorphic forms (though the little pup would still allow Krypto and Streaky to retain their super-powers).

Yeah, that could work. I'd almost forgotten about that character. He could come in handy for crossover plots like that. :>

Exactly what I was thinking.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

med111_

[42]Nov 24, 2005
    • level: 4
    This may not be a much of a cross over but having some of my favorite rock songs playing in the movie/show.

Bloo_Lazlo

[43]Nov 26, 2005
    • level: 17
    If there is a crossover,I could imangine a Juniper Lee one and a Foster's one.

Comickook,want to be friends?

Comickook

[44]Nov 26, 2005
    Bloo_Lazlo wrote:

Well, I don't really pay attention to either show, but there could be that possibility. You're right about that.

Hey, why not? Thanks for asking. Also, I loved your addition to the "Off-Screen Moments" thread. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Bloo_Lazlo

[45]Nov 26, 2005
    • level: 17
    Comickook wrote:
    Bloo_Lazlo wrote:

Well, I don't really pay attention to either show, but there could be that possibility. You're right about that.

Hey, why not? Thanks for asking. Also, I loved your addition to the "Off-Screen Moments" thread. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

I did!

ZoneHero

[46]Nov 26, 2005
    • level: 19
    My idea for a cross-over may seem a bit different. But what if Krypto and crew are sent to over time peroids around the world and meet legendary animals of myth. Like Krypto getting chumming with an Egyptian Bathound , Anubis: Egyptian god of death and judgement.

And if they meet Hade's hound, Cerberus, all of his heads are famous H-B dogs (ie: Scooby Doo, Doggy Daddy, and Astro).

Comickook

[47]Nov 26, 2005
    ZoneHero wrote:
    My idea for a cross-over may seem a bit different. But what if Krypto and crew are sent to over time peroids around the world and meet legendary animals of myth. Like Krypto getting chumming with an Egyptian Bathound , Anubis: Egyptian god of death and judgement.

And if they meet Hade's hound, Cerberus, all of his heads are famous H-B dogs (ie: Scooby Doo, Doggy Daddy, and Astro).

Pretty cute idea. Thanks very kindly for sharing that. Yeah, I can definitely see a ton of potential in that. Awesome thought.

Comickook

[48]Dec 2, 2005
    Here's one; a crossover with Animaniacs. I could just see Bud and Lou trying to outjoke the sibs, Hot Dog and/or Ace getting into a hassle with Slappy Squirrel or Krypto and Streaky meeting up with either Pinky and the Brain or Rita and Runt (if not BOTH pairs)

Comickook

[49]Dec 18, 2005
    Errr, anybody else have any crossover ideas or at least comments on the ideas that have already been used?

Mammal_Mage

[50]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 24
    how about a krypto/megaman crossover. where he teams up with raff(or how ever his name is spelled).

Comickook

[51]Dec 18, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    how about a krypto/megaman crossover. where he teams up with raff(or how ever his name is spelled).

Hey. Thanks for keeping this going Mammal_Mage.

3StarvingArtist

[52]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 10
    ZoneHero wrote:

I really wish that were a real ep. :-D There's a lot of very interesting creatures and famous animals in mytholgy and folklore.

3StarvingArtist

[53]Dec 18, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Comickook

[54]Dec 19, 2005
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    ZoneHero wrote:

I really wish that were a real ep. :-D There's a lot of very interesting creatures and famous animals in mytholgy and folklore.

Couldn't agree more, 3StarvingArtist.

Comickook

[55]Dec 22, 2005
    3Starving Artist once suggested: Hmm... KTS and Dynomutt?

I put in:

Well, maybe... I suppose that could have potential.... heck, why not Krypto/various old-school Hanna-Barbera super-heroes? Perhaps it could even be a story spoofing the classic "Crisis on Infinite Earths" comic book story. Something about Krypto, Streaky, Ace and the Dog Stars all having to band together and work with virtually all the 60s and 70s-era super-heroes in order to overcome a mutual menace.... that thought just has my head swimming.

3Starving Artists also once suggested: Definitely Road Rovers. If we can count comics too, maybe Krypto and the Andorozons (http://andorozon.com/) too?

I'm putting in: Hey, why not combine the two ideas and do a Krypto/Road Rovers/Andorozons crossover.

3StarvingArtist

[56]Dec 22, 2005
    Comickook wrote:

I put in:

Well, maybe... I suppose that could have potential.... heck, why not Krypto/various old-school Hanna-Barbera super-heroes? Perhaps it could even be a story spoofing the classic "Crisis on Infinite Earths" comic book story. Something about Krypto, Streaky, Ace and the Dog Stars all having to band together and work with virtually all the 60s and 70s-era super-heroes in order to overcome a mutual menace.... that thought just has my head swimming.

3Starving Artists also once suggested: Definitely Road Rovers. If we can count comics too, maybe Krypto and the Andorozons (http://andorozon.com/) too?

I'm putting in: Hey, why not combine the two ideas and do a Krypto/Road Rovers/Andorozons crossover.

The "Crisis On Infinite Earths" idea sounds interesting.
    :-) btw, does anyone have a link to any webpages on the early Hanna-Barbera superheroes or something? Other then Dynomutt, I can't really recall any others.

The KTS/Andorozon/RR xover: Heh, that would be one busy xover. Not that there's anything wrong with that (if written well). :-P One plot idea could be Krypto and co., the Andorozon girls, and the Rovers vs. the ECS, a Rover villain, and a Krypto villain (personally, I'm leaning towards one of the more powerful fanon villains), who have all joined forces.

I also like the idea of a Darkwing Duck/KTS xover someone suggested earlier. Things like time travel did occur on the show. As for another animal-themed show -- KTS and The Mighty Ducks, anyone? :-)

Comickook

[57]Dec 22, 2005
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:

I put in:

:-) btw, does anyone have a link to any webpages on the early Hanna-Barbera superheroes or something? Other then Dynomutt, I can't really recall any others.

Well, there's Atom Ant, Secret Squirrel, Frankenstein Junior, the Impossibles, Space Ghost (though this would be the classic version; not the "Space Ghost: Coast to Coast" version), Birdman (again, classic version; not "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law" version), the Galaxy Trio, Shazzan, Mightor, Hong Kong Phooey (and his truty pet/feline sidekick/success secret, Spot). And, as for links, you can probably find some files on a few of the characters at http://www.toonopedia.com/hannabar.htm . Though maybe somebody else could track down other research sites.

The KTS/Andorozon/RR xover: Heh, that would be one busy xover. Not that there's anything wrong with that (if written well). :-P One plot idea could be Krypto and co., the Andorozon girls, and the Rovers vs. the ECS, a Rover villain, and a Krypto villain (personally, I'm leaning towards one of the more powerful fanon villains), who have all joined forces.

Yeah. That could definitely hold some major potential.

I also like the idea of a Darkwing Duck/KTS xover someone suggested earlier. Things like time travel did occur on the show.

Yeah. Thanks. I was the one that came up with the idea.

As for another animal-themed show -- KTS and The Mighty Ducks, anyone? :-)

Hey, great memory. Maybe we can use that. Thanks for sharing the suggestion.

Now, remember; the link I was able to find to the files on many of the Hanna-Barbera characters is
    http://www.toonopedia.com/hannabar . Though, hopefully, somebody else will be able to find others sources.

Comickook

[58]Dec 31, 2005
    So anybody else have something to say on the matter?

3StarvingArtist

[59]Jan 1, 2006
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:

I put in:

Well, there's Atom Ant, Secret Squirrel, Frankenstein Junior, the Impossibles, Space Ghost (though this would be the classic version; not the "Space Ghost: Coast to Coast" version), Birdman (again, classic version; not "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law" version), the Galaxy Trio, Shazzan, Mightor, Hong Kong Phooey (and his truty pet/feline sidekick/success secret, Spot). And, as for links, you can probably find some files on a few of the characters at http://www.toonopedia.com/hannabar.htm . Though maybe somebody else could track down other research sites.

I also like the idea of a Darkwing Duck/KTS xover someone suggested earlier. Things like time travel did occur on the show.

Now, remember; the link I was able to find to the files on many of the Hanna-Barbera characters is
    http://www.toonopedia.com/hannabar . Though, hopefully, somebody else will be able to find others sources.

It's cool. :-) Also, I'm sure I'll be able to find something more on the classic HB heroes on Google.

Just got this idea today... K-Dog and co. are somehow transported to another planet -- the planet of Acmetropolis, where they happen to meet Ace Bunny and the rest of the Loonatics.

Comickook

[60]Jan 1, 2006
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:

I put in:

It's cool. :-) Also, I'm sure I'll be able to find something more on the classic HB heroes on Google.

Just got this idea today... K-Dog and co. are somehow transported to another planet -- the planet of Acmetropolis, where they happen to meet Ace Bunny and the rest of the Loonatics.

Yeah. It actually sounds like a cute idea, 3StarvingArtist. Of course, then there would be the possible running gag of somebody trying to talk to one of the two Aces (Bunny and Bat Hound) and keeps getting the attention of BOTH Aces, but I'm sure Tech (who I'm pretty sure could cook up communicators so that the Loonatics could understand Krypto and company during their visit) would probably be smart enough to make sure EVERYBODY knew to address Ace BUNNY as "Chief" (as he usually refers to the rabbit anyway) and Ace the Bat Hound as simply "Bat Hound", so that running gag would be impractical. Anyway, I hope you didn't mind my comment to your latest post in the H&V: TP thread too much.