Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Krypto Crossovers:

  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [61]Jan 1, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:


    Just got this idea today... K-Dog and co. are somehow transported to another planet -- the planet of Acmetropolis, where they happen to meet Ace Bunny and the rest of the Loonatics.


    Yeah. It actually sounds like a cute idea, 3StarvingArtist. Of course, then there would be the possible running gag of somebody trying to talk to one of the two Aces (Bunny and Bat Hound) and keeps getting the attention of BOTH Aces, but I'm sure Tech (who I'm pretty sure could cook up communicators so that the Loonatics could understand Krypto and company during their visit) would probably be smart enough to make sure EVERYBODY knew to address Ace BUNNY as "Chief" (as he usually refers to the rabbit anyway) and Ace the Bat Hound as simply "Bat Hound", so that running gag would be impractical. Anyway, I hope you didn't mind my comment to your latest post in the H&V: TP thread too much.


    Thanks (and no, I didn't mind the H&V post at all. I actually didn't know about Silver Banshee's obsession with the supernatural).

    On the two Aces: Heh, that didn't even cross my mind when I posted that yesterday. And yep, I figured Tech would be able to whip up something that would allow the good guys to communicate back and forth.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [62]Jan 1, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:


    Just got this idea today... K-Dog and co. are somehow transported to another planet -- the planet of Acmetropolis, where they happen to meet Ace Bunny and the rest of the Loonatics.


    Yeah. It actually sounds like a cute idea, 3StarvingArtist. Of course, then there would be the possible running gag of somebody trying to talk to one of the two Aces (Bunny and Bat Hound) and keeps getting the attention of BOTH Aces, but I'm sure Tech (who I'm pretty sure could cook up communicators so that the Loonatics could understand Krypto and company during their visit) would probably be smart enough to make sure EVERYBODY knew to address Ace BUNNY as "Chief" (as he usually refers to the rabbit anyway) and Ace the Bat Hound as simply "Bat Hound", so that running gag would be impractical. Anyway, I hope you didn't mind my comment to your latest post in the H&V: TP thread too much.


    Thanks (and no, I didn't mind the H&V post at all. I actually didn't know about Silver Banshee's obsession with the supernatural).

    Thanks. I'm glad I could help.

    On the two Aces: Heh, that didn't even cross my mind when I posted that yesterday. And yep, I figured Tech would be able to whip up something that would allow the good guys to communicate back and forth.


    Very true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Maddox626_

    Maddox626_

    [63]Jan 2, 2006
    • member since: 08/30/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 337
    i would like to see lilo and stitch: the series on krypto. that would be interesting.
    actually these are the shows i would like to see crossover:
    1. Lilo and Stitch: The Series
    2. American Dragon: Jake Long
    3. Rocko's Modern Life
    4. The Emperor's New School
    5. Naruto

    I can't even imagine them being on Krypto the Superdog, but hey those are some of my favorite shows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [64]Jan 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    Maddox626_ wrote:
    i would like to see lilo and stitch: the series on krypto. that would be interesting.
    actually these are the shows i would like to see crossover:
    1. Lilo and Stitch: The Series
    2. American Dragon: Jake Long
    3. Rocko's Modern Life
    4. The Emperor's New School
    5. Naruto

    I can't even imagine them being on Krypto the Superdog, but hey those are some of my favorite shows.


    Well, thanks for sharing these ideas, actually. In fact I had a similiar thought concerning a crossover with Lilo and Stitch: the Series.

    I mean, you have to admit that Kevin and Lilo would probably have enough of a combination of similiarities and differences where I COULD see them becoming fast friends. Also, Mechanikat and Hamsterville are pretty similiar in terms of personality (and I could definitely see the two space villains getting the idea of kidnapping Kevin and Lilo in manners that frame Stitch and Krypto respectively for the crimes [i.e. making it look to Krypto that Stitch kidnapped Kevin and making it look to Stitch that Krypto kidnapped Lilo {obviously in the hopes that Krypto and Stitch would then end up fighting until they destroyed each other}]). Not to mention the thoughts of a sandwich-eating/smart-alec remark exchanging contest between Streaky and 625 at close to the end of the story (let's face it, that's the only way 625 WOULD stand a realistic chance against Streaky [Streaky would cream 625 in an actual straight-up fight because he actually uses his powers a lot more than 625 uses HIS] and also the only way he'd even agree to a contest against Streaky).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [65]Jan 20, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877

    Bump! Ok, last rescued thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [66]Jan 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    3StarvingArtist wrote:

    Bump! Ok, last rescued thread.


    Very much appreciated, 3Starving Artist.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [67]Mar 30, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877
    No new ideas, just saving this thread (and just wanted to say that a KTS/DWD and a KTS/He-Man xover would pwn).
    Edited on 03/30/2006 12:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [68]Mar 30, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    No new ideas, just saving this thread (and just wanted to say that a KTS/DWD and a KTS/He-Man xover would pwn).


    Yeah. Thanks very kindly, 3StarvingArtist. :-D Of course, the thanks for the latter idea should go to Mammal_Mage, but MY thanks to YOU on the thoughts of crossovers with C&DRR, RR and Andorozons. :-D Those are ALL pretty darn good ideas too. :-D
    Edited on 03/30/2006 6:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [69]Mar 31, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    No new ideas, just saving this thread (and just wanted to say that a KTS/DWD and a KTS/He-Man xover would pwn).


    Yeah. Thanks very kindly, 3StarvingArtist. :-D Of course, the thanks for the latter idea should go to Mammal_Mage, but MY thanks to YOU on the thoughts of crossovers with C&DRR, RR and Andorozons. :-D Those are ALL pretty darn good ideas too. :-D


    Whoops. *gives props to MM too* And thanks for the compliments.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [70]Mar 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    No new ideas, just saving this thread (and just wanted to say that a KTS/DWD and a KTS/He-Man xover would pwn).


    Yeah. Thanks very kindly, 3StarvingArtist. :-D Of course, the thanks for the latter idea should go to Mammal_Mage, but MY thanks to YOU on the thoughts of crossovers with C&DRR, RR and Andorozons. :-D Those are ALL pretty darn good ideas too. :-D


    Whoops. *gives props to MM too* And thanks for the compliments.


    Not a problem. Heck, here's another few it took me a while to think of, Heck, it could even go well with that Animaniacs idea I thought of earlier in this thread; TTA AND Freakazoid (for those that remember THAT mid-90s cartoon). I could almost see K-Dog and Freakazoid both being invited to be guest lecturers at Acme Loo's "Super-Heroics 101" class. I mean, TTA, Animaniacs and Freakazoid all have a shared amount of zaniness that would make a crossover between all three seem a natural (and the thought of seeing K-Dog and company interacting with characters from three programs of such zaniness should be just about priceless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [71]May 24, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877

    Another xover idea: s'pose K-Dog, Ace, and Streaky are somehow transported to the planet of Mobius, where they meet Sonic and the rest of the Freedom Fighters (SATM-versions here)?

    I predict that the three super-pets will postively WRECK SHOP on Robotnik's forces.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [72]May 24, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Another xover idea: s'pose K-Dog, Ace, and Streaky are somehow transported to the planet of Mobius, where they meet Sonic and the rest of the Freedom Fighters (SATM-versions here)?

    I predict that the three super-pets will postively WRECK SHOP on Robotnik's forces.


    True enough, 3StarvingArtist. :-D Of course, maybe, to even the odds a bit for Robotnik so that the heroes' inevitable victory at least won't seem one-sided (and also so that Sonic and his friends will to get to see a fair amount of the action too), maybe a small army of Krypto's enemies could be banded together into a single group (Mechanikat, Snooky and Deliah could use Isis's help to get Bud, Lou, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Dogwood and Mertin [the last of whom, in return, would use his magic to access the Storybook dimension so that they can get the Witch and Giant from "Storybook Holiday" in on it too] in on the group while the three alien cats enlist the help of Plunk and Super-Flea). In fact, it could be a side effect the fight pitting Krypto, Streaky and Ace against these fifteen villains (Mechanikat, Snooky, Deliah, Isis, Bud, Lou, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Dogwood, Mertin, the Witch, the Giant, Super Flea AND Plunk all together WOULD add up to fifteen) that accidentally CAUSED the transport to Mobius in the first place.

    Definitely a TON of potential with this one. :-D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [73]May 24, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Another xover idea: s'pose K-Dog, Ace, and Streaky are somehow transported to the planet of Mobius, where they meet Sonic and the rest of the Freedom Fighters (SATM-versions here)?

    I predict that the three super-pets will postively WRECK SHOP on Robotnik's forces.


    True enough, 3StarvingArtist. :-D Of course, maybe, to even the odds a bit for Robotnik so that the heroes' inevitable victory at least won't seem one-sided (and also so that Sonic and his friends will to get to see a fair amount of the action too), maybe a small army of Krypto's enemies could be banded together into a single group (Mechanikat, Snooky and Deliah could use Isis's help to get Bud, Lou, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Dogwood and Mertin [the last of whom, in return, would use his magic to access the Storybook dimension so that they can get the Witch and Giant from "Storybook Holiday" in on it too] in on the group while the three alien cats enlist the help of Plunk and Super-Flea). In fact, it could be a side effect the fight pitting Krypto, Streaky and Ace against these fifteen villains (Mechanikat, Snooky, Deliah, Isis, Bud, Lou, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Dogwood, Mertin, the Witch, the Giant, Super Flea AND Plunk all together WOULD add up to fifteen) that accidentally CAUSED the transport to Mobius in the first place.

    On evening the battle: That's a good point (and lord knows that the Freedom Fighters should see some action too).

    So, are you saying that Krypto's foes would band together with Robotnik? Is he really the type to join forces with other bad guys without double-crossing them (then again, I can see some of the KTS-verse villains as not being above double-crossing one another AND Robotnik either) in the process or letting his ego get the way?

    Definitely a TON of potential with this one. :-D


    Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [74]May 24, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Another xover idea: s'pose K-Dog, Ace, and Streaky are somehow transported to the planet of Mobius, where they meet Sonic and the rest of the Freedom Fighters (SATM-versions here)?

    I predict that the three super-pets will postively WRECK SHOP on Robotnik's forces.


    True enough, 3StarvingArtist. :-D Of course, maybe, to even the odds a bit for Robotnik so that the heroes' inevitable victory at least won't seem one-sided (and also so that Sonic and his friends will to get to see a fair amount of the action too), maybe a small army of Krypto's enemies could be banded together into a single group (Mechanikat, Snooky and Deliah could use Isis's help to get Bud, Lou, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Dogwood and Mertin [the last of whom, in return, would use his magic to access the Storybook dimension so that they can get the Witch and Giant from "Storybook Holiday" in on it too] in on the group while the three alien cats enlist the help of Plunk and Super-Flea). In fact, it could be a side effect the fight pitting Krypto, Streaky and Ace against these fifteen villains (Mechanikat, Snooky, Deliah, Isis, Bud, Lou, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Dogwood, Mertin, the Witch, the Giant, Super Flea AND Plunk all together WOULD add up to fifteen) that accidentally CAUSED the transport to Mobius in the first place.

    On evening the battle: That's a good point (and lord knows that the Freedom Fighters should see some action too).

    That's what I was thinking.

    So, are you saying that Krypto's foes would band together with Robotnik? Is he really the type to join forces with other bad guys without double-crossing them (then again, I can see some of the KTS-verse villains as not being above double-crossing one another AND Robotnik either) in the process or letting his ego get the way?

    That's a good point. Anyway, I wasn't suggesting a team-up of Robotnik and Krypto's foes.... more like a competition. Robotnik and Mechanikat would both want to conquer the area, so I figure there would be a planet-threatening gang war that ALL the heroes would have to work hard to put a stop to.

    Definitely a TON of potential with this one. :-D


    Thanks.


    You're welcome.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mammal_Mage

    Mammal_Mage

    [75]May 29, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,073
    What about Ben10, I can see Ben(as Wildmutt) meeting the Dogstars.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [76]May 30, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    What about Ben10, I can see Ben (as Wildmutt) meeting the Dog Stars.


    Cute idea, Mammal_Mage. I have to admit that. The Dog Stars' reactions to meeting a human who can turn into a dog-like creature like that should be interesting indeed. :-D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [77]Jun 1, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877

    I should watch that show more often when I get a chance to...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [78]Jun 1, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Another xover idea: s'pose K-Dog, Ace, and Streaky are somehow transported to the planet of Mobius, where they meet Sonic and the rest of the Freedom Fighters (SATM-versions here)?

    I predict that the three super-pets will postively WRECK SHOP on Robotnik's forces.


    True enough, 3StarvingArtist. :-D Of course, maybe, to even the odds a bit for Robotnik so that the heroes' inevitable victory at least won't seem one-sided (and also so that Sonic and his friends will to get to see a fair amount of the action too), maybe a small army of Krypto's enemies could be banded together into a single group (Mechanikat, Snooky and Deliah could use Isis's help to get Bud, Lou, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Dogwood and Mertin [the last of whom, in return, would use his magic to access the Storybook dimension so that they can get the Witch and Giant from "Storybook Holiday" in on it too] in on the group while the three alien cats enlist the help of Plunk and Super-Flea). In fact, it could be a side effect the fight pitting Krypto, Streaky and Ace against these fifteen villains (Mechanikat, Snooky, Deliah, Isis, Bud, Lou, Artie, Griff, Waddles, Dogwood, Mertin, the Witch, the Giant, Super Flea AND Plunk all together WOULD add up to fifteen) that accidentally CAUSED the transport to Mobius in the first place.

    On evening the battle: That's a good point (and lord knows that the Freedom Fighters should see some action too).

    That's what I was thinking.

    So, are you saying that Krypto's foes would band together with Robotnik? Is he really the type to join forces with other bad guys without double-crossing them (then again, I can see some of the KTS-verse villains as not being above double-crossing one another AND Robotnik either) in the process or letting his ego get the way?

    That's a good point. Anyway, I wasn't suggesting a team-up of Robotnik and Krypto's foes.... more like a competition. Robotnik and Mechanikat would both want to conquer the area, so I figure there would be a planet-threatening gang war that ALL the heroes would have to work hard to put a stop to.

    Definitely a TON of potential with this one. :-D


    Thanks.


    You're welcome.


    *nods* That's what I was thinking: having Robotnik and Mechanikat compete for Metropolis. That sounds like it'd be a great crossover.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 3StarvingArtist

    3StarvingArtist

    [79]Jul 1, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 877

    I'm not sure if this crossover could work or not, but what Krypto, Streaky, and maybe Ace meet Bronx (from Gargoyles) and help him battle a Gargoyles villain (I'm thinking maybe The Pack or even Demona).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Comickook

    Comickook

    [80]Jul 1, 2006
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,183
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    I'm not sure if this crossover could work or not, but what Krypto, Streaky, and maybe Ace meet Bronx (from Gargoyles) and help him battle a Gargoyles villain (I'm thinking maybe The Pack or even Demona).


    Hmmm. Possibly. It sounds like it could be a pretty good adventure (perhaps somewhat more serious than much of the Krypto fare, but there is still the potential for a fair amount of humor along with the action if it's done right). It might even be amusing seeing K-Dog and company talking to Bronx because they can actually speak his language, so it would seem like Bronx is actually talking for the first time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.