Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Marvel-Style Heroes/Villains and Their Pets

Comickook

[61]Oct 21, 2005
    • level: 9
    Thanks for sharing the pic, Mammal_Mage. And congrats on now being just one away from the 600 post mark.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mammal_Mage

[62]Oct 29, 2005
    • level: 24
    don't want to lose this.

Comickook

[63]Oct 29, 2005
    Mammal_Mage wrote:
    don't want to lose this.

Understood. Thanks.

Mammal_Mage

[64]Nov 5, 2005
    i'm runing out of idea's for characters, so i'll just post this fan maded quotes.

boom-boom: (seeing that krypto has super strength)nice try, arthro-poach.
    krypto: what?
    boom-boom: but your new look doesn't fool me.(throws pumpkin bombs at him)

ace: (while fighting kitsune)you can't beat me, i've train w/ the best.
    kitsune: so have i.

streaky: (about omnicat, stingcat, diamonds, and moonshadow)hey, alot of the cat heroes here are wemen. (to krypto)can we stay here?

streaky: (about doggie)my heat vision doesn't work.
    webbly: that's why he's called the 'invincible' doggie, not the 'run home and cry to his mommy' doggie.

doggie: (to mammoth-mutt)pink dog is just like doggie. can pink dog be doggie's friend? doggie had friend once, but he no move no more.

brainy: how are you?
    grounni: i come from the spirit plan, from cities, to universes, i've even been to your world. my name is grounni, my purpose, time gaurdian.

belle: (while being beaten by hotdog)could you come closer.
    hotdog: (does, but gets a long, hard smooch)blaak, what was that for?
    belle: for this.(surrounds herself w/ fire)

belle: (gains flight by touching wind chaser's paw)
    hotdog: wait a second, if just need to touch someone, why kiss me? (she just stairs at him saducively) ah, don't answer that.

Comickook

[65]Nov 5, 2005
    Cute idea, Mammal_Mage. Here's a few scenes of my own.

Socrates: So, Boom-Boom, you claim Arthro-Pooch is using a new disguise?
    Boom-Boom: He thinks he can fool us by painting his fur white. adding the red cape and changing his tag to a triangle with an "'S'" on it, but the super-strength and super-reflexes gave him away.
    Socrates: Yes. The super-strength and super-reflexes I saw him employ in his fight against you via my monitors while I was recruiting the rest of our super-gang. There's just a few things wrong with your theory. First, this new dog is noticeably stronger AND faster than Arthro-Pooch.
    Boom-Boom: So he's been in heavy training.
    Socrates: Second, though Arthro-Pooch can stick to walls and has a web-shooter collar, he CAN'T fly OR shoot beams of heat from his eyes. This new dog CAN do BOTH from what I observed.
    Boom-Boom: Maybe he developed a couple of new super-powers from one or more of his super-powered animal buddies.
    Socrates: Third, Shortly after you were forced to beat a retreat by the new dog and shortly before *I* tuned out, I saw the new dog and Arthro-Pooch in the same place at the same time.
    Boom-Boom: Oh.

Chaos (after hearing about Boom-Boom's run-in with Krypto; standing in front of Hun and Ted, Smoke-Hound, Thorus, Sparky and Copperfield): So what if there's another super-powered mutt? That's just one more victim for US to claim.
    Sparky: Yeah. Socrates banded us all together just in case Arthro-PUNK thought to bring friends.
    Smoke-Hound: True enough. There's enough of us here to take down anybody short of the entire Animal Icons roster and none of us are QUITE major enough where Arthro-Pooch will have THAT much back up.
    Socrates: (adressing the other villain animals) You're right about my reasoning for bringing you all together. However, I did NOT bring you all together to get cocky. To be forewarned is to be forearmed, after all.
    Copperfield: Quite right. It WOULD be prudent to know as much about this new player on the field as possible.

Streaky: (on Bast) That gal reminds me of a super-powered, semi-reformed version of Isis.
    Webbly: That's because, from what you, Krypto and Ace told me about this Isis, she pretty much IS.

Frost: Hey, Supey-hound.
    Krypto: That's Superdog, actually.
    Frost: Whatever. You wouldn't happen to have Brainy Barker and Mammoth Mutt's phone numbers, would you?
    Phoenixstar: (sighs)

Krypto: (to Slayer) What's it like being a vampire hunter's pet?
    Slayer: PARTNER!! Some....
    Streaky: I know, I know. Some say "'pet'", but you assure us, it's "'partner'". (groans) You know. You're WAY too similar to Ace. (to Ace) No intended offense, big guy.
    Ace: None-taken.
    Slayer: And your friend Krypto reminds us a lot of Webbly in terms of personality.
    Bela: Except Webbly is nowhere near as powerful. More powerful than Ace, admittedly, but still not even remotely as powerful as Krypto.

Krypto: (to Webbly; upon seeing the number of villains lined up against them, Streaky, Frost, Phoenixstar and Bast) Man, you are definitely one busy dog.
    Frost: Hey, we can still take them. Nine against six aren't THAT bad of odds.

Mammal_Mage

[66]Nov 6, 2005
    frost: so brainy, you ready for some puppy love?(gets beatin by her telekinices) Yah, she digs me.

stingcat: well clip my wings and call me rita.

krypto: (to ace)your just mad because that vixen kicked your tail.
    ace: no she didn't, she just surprised me.
    krypto: yah, then she kicked your tail.

krypto: who or what are you?
    webbly: just your friendly neighberhood arthro-poach.

webbly: my arthro sense is tingling.
    streaky: your what, is doing what?

krypto: so what's between you and that collie?
    hotdog: what? nothing, she's just very cute.(pauses in realization) i mean rude, very rude.

paw-poach: (seeing belle fighting a giant robot)your girlfriend sure is tuff.
    hotdog: she's not my girlfriend.

soldier: (after seeing mammoth-mutt expand)oh no, not another one.

wolfen: (to tusky, while showing off his claws)bladed dogs are vastly over rated.

Comickook

[67]Nov 6, 2005
    (snickers) Thanks for sharing these exchanges with us, Mammal_Mage. Here is my next few exchanges.

Streaky: (trying to fly at Smokehound only for his foe to turn into smoke) What the?! (coughs almost uncontrollably)
    Smoke Hound: Did I forget to mention that I could turn into smoke? Duh! That's why I'm CALLED Smoke Hound. (feels a gust of air pushing him pushing him forward)
    Streaky: Did *I* forget to mention that I have super-breath? Silly me.
    Smoke Hound: (solidifies the smoke into nearly rock-hardness) Did *I* forget to mention that I could thicken the smoke in my body in this form to a much more solid consistency? Or that I could shoot it at my opponents... like THIS (enlongates one of his smoke-comprised arms at a rapid rate) Silly ME.
    Streaky: (flies around Smoke Hound at super-speed trapping him in a very localized tornado) Good try, Smogmutt, but NOT good ENOUGH.

Houndrel: (stretches his tail to try to rope Bull Dog, but Tail Terrier catches the lasso attempt)
    Tail Terrier: Nice try, varmit (gets whipped right into Bull Dog). Sorry, pardner. Plum forgot this guy is almost as strong as Krypto.

Brainy Barker (to Sentinel): So you say that this Nemesis, Blitzkrieg AND Genghis are in a three-way competition to conquer the planet.
    Sentinel: Quite right, Brainy. Well, actually, their respective MASTERS are technically in that competition. These three just help out.
    Ace: And we can guess that this is a particularly dangerous competition because these three individually have access to the resources to wipe out the planet if they wanted to.
    Cyber-Rabbit: That's about the size of it, Acey.

Mammal_Mage

[68]Nov 7, 2005
    thought of a few more.

king pain: (to a reporter)their's something(webbly) you should really worry about, pest control.

tail-terrier: who are you?
    hound-drel: (after turning into tail-terrier)i'm you.
    tail-terrier: but, i'm me.

krypto: so why was boom-boom terrorizing that lab?
    webbly: oh, he's just a weird little monkey. the green grimlin probable forgot to change his diaper.

adonus: oh great, it's the goody four paws. (after seeing krypto)and look, he has a special guest.
    krypto: well, this sounds familier.

socrates: now it's time to take you down.
    streaky: oh yeah, lava lamb. you and what army?(socrates just pressed a button that signaled the scorpodogs)
    frost: you just had to ask.

frost: (after hearing krypto's origin)so your from space? i hear snowboarding's choice.
    phoenixstar: well at least he doesn't turn into goo, like that other one.

Comickook

[69]Nov 8, 2005
    Bull Dog: (trying to charge at Houndrel and getting blocked by a force field) What the dickens? (to Estrella) Is there any power YOU have that this blighter DOESN'T have?
    Estrella: Not too many, unfortunately, and none that can get through that force field.
    Tail Terrier: Well, little missy, maybe if I use my tail whip, combined with Bull Dog's charge and some rapid-fire from those fireballs of yours while you were flying at the field at full speed and strength, I plum reckon THAT onslaught....
    Estrella: That combined onslaught might be just enough to get through that force field. Gotcha.

Mammoth Mutt: (seeing Doggie fighting Cerebus and having an extremely hard time of it) Whoa. Looks like Doggie's in trouble.
    Tusky Husky: I guess he is not as invincible as they say he is, eh? (gets a cross look from Mammoth Mutt)
    Mammoth Mutt: The point is....
    Caesar: Allow me to explain, Mister.... Tusky Husky, is it? I believe your female colleague was trying to explain that Doggie IS an immensely powerful canine and any villain powerful enough to give him a legitimately hard time would have to automatically be considered EXTREMELY dangerous. Am I correct, Miss.... Mammoth Mutt, I believe?!
    Mammoth Mutt: Why, yes, you ARE correct. On ALL counts.
    Caesar: I thought as much. I AM a super-genius, after all. And.... (morphs into monster form) one that will give you more than enough hassles of your own to worry about helping Doggie.

Krypto: (to Chaos) Arthro-Pooch told me about your weakness to intense heat, so ..... (fires off a blast of heat vision)
    Chaos: (dodges Krypto's heat vision blast) Fool. Did you honestly think I would be caught off-guard by your heat vision? Socrates and Boom-Boom already told us about your use of that power. (ties to morph one paw into a massive blade weapon and swing it at Krypto)
    Krypto: (dodges the blade at super-speed) Actually, no. I was just trying to (as Phoenixstar hits Chaos from behind with a blast of pure flame) distract you.

Streaky: (uses his super-bad singing to disable the Scorpiodogs) Just like taking down Catbots back home.
    Frost: Swell, but next time, give us a bit more warning you are going to do that, okay? I mean, three of us ARE dogs, after all. (sees that Streaky's super-bad-singing also busted the ice holding Hun and Ted) Not to mention I have to freeze those two all over again (does so).

Mammal_Mage

[70]Nov 14, 2005
    streaky: you've got to be kidding, that little thing is dangerous?(gets blasted by sparky)
    sparky: don't call me 'little'.

tusky: so, what's it like?
    joe: what's what like?
    tusky: you know, when turn into that big monster thing.
    joe: what are you talking about?
    tusky: you know, big, green.(gets a tug from mammoth-mutt who shacks her head) i mean, ah, nothing.

tusky: (seeing cerberus)their's two of them?
    doggie: no, only one doggie. doggie smash phoney doggie!

frost: (while saving streaky)ice-hound's come to save his feline chumb, because he's been dumb.

Comickook

[71]Nov 14, 2005
    Boom-Boom: (trying to throw a bomb, but it explodes prematurely)
    Bast: Silly monkey. Did you forget about my bad luck powers? (Copperfield tries to activate the devices in his collar, but they won't work)
    Copperfield: Blast it, Blast it! BLAST IT! (gets swatted hard by Bast; hard enough to get knocked out cold)
    Bast: And it seems somebody else did too. (gets hit by a stun ray stemming for OUTSIDE the range of her bad luck powers)
    Socrates: (smoke stemming from one of his bionic tentacles) But I DIDN'T.

Nemesis: (to Brainy Barker) Do you honestly think that the chief aide of the great Emperor Armaggedon himself would surrender to some.... alien cur from another universe? My master was able to monitor your arrival in this universe with pin point accuracy. I know that hackneyed magician's assistant Grounni brought you and your friends here. (gets hit with a ionic energy blast from behind)
    Champion: Sorry, Brainy. Should have warned you that this gal likes to run off at the mouth about her master.
    Casper: So does Dynamo, my .... partner's father's pet.

Lazarus: (comes flying in nailing Cerebus with a massive light-speed uppercut) Grounni gave me a mystic message that you might need back up, friend Doggie. (fires off a blast of cosmic energy aimed at Cerebus)
    Doggie: Yes. Magician creature and Small silver flying dog Doggie's friends. Just like long toothed big mouth dog and little pink dog that can become BIG pink dog.

Krypto: (his super-speed and heat vision make short work of Thorous) Okay, Streaky got Smoke Hound AND the Scorpiodogs. Phoenixstar got Chaos, Bast got Boom-Boom AND Cooperfield. Ice Hound got Hun and Ted, I just got Thorous. That leaves just Sparky and Socrates. (sees Sparky dodging Frost's cold blasts and; seeing Streaky recovering from Sparky's first attack; hits Sparky with super-breath to send him flying toward Streaky, who swats him hard and sends him right into the range of Webbly's collar fired web line, which holds him long enough for Frost to freeze him) Correction. That leaves only Socrates.

Mammal_Mage

[72]Nov 30, 2005
    webbly: well this is my owner's lab. what do you think?
    streaky: webs, it's just an old apartment!
    bast: oh, really?(pulls an old trophy, the whole room turns into a high tech labratory)
    krypto: (to streaky in surprise)we don't tell ace about this.

bulldog: (after omnicat explained how they got to her dimension)nice love, but can you say it in swahealli?
    tail-terrier: you don't speak swahealli.
    bulldog: well i didn't understood any of that ethier.

Comickook

[73]Dec 1, 2005
    Estrella: (on Houndrel's robots) They're powerful, and well-programmed but I think we can confuse them by speaking in a language other than animal English to make our plans.
    Bull Dog: Shouldn't be a problem for you, luv. As far as I'm concerned you haven't spoken animal English since we met you.

Cerebus: (to Doggie and Lazarus) Good effort, but it's going to take more than knocking me closer to the ocean to defeat..... (takes an electrical zap from behind and a tail slap)
    Poseidon: I suppose you two have a good reason for bringing this fight so close to my .... partner's territory.
    Lazarus: As a matter of fact, yes. To give YOU some good shots in on Cerebus too.

Caesar: (while fighting Mammoth Mutt and Tusky Husky) You two fight well given how out matched you really are, but your defeat IS emmenient. (gets hit from behind by a flying Cerebus).
    Cerebus: (sarcastically) Smooth, super-brain. You left me to fight Doggie, Lazarus AND Poseidon all by myself while YOU fought the easier opponents?! (collapses)

Mammal_Mage

[74]Dec 6, 2005
    name: switch blade

species: lynx(mutated)

abilities: super strength, metal bones, and can heal quickly.

origin: most of it is unknown. what is known is that he's a member of the ICML. and is wolfen's most friecest rival.

personality: rageful

discription: is the size of a great dane.

based on: sabertooth

Comickook

[75]Dec 6, 2005
    Thank you for finally getting a new character up, Mammal_Mage. Greatly appreciated.

Now, as for MY next character.

Villain Name: Lady Enigma

Abilities/Equipment: Can change into an exact likeness of any other living human being, right down to their clothing and voice (but her shape-shift ability is restricted to disguising herself as humans and she can't duplicate any super-abilities possessed by a super-being if she tries to impersonate one); Oscar-caliber actress who can convincingly fake a wide multitude of emotions; Expert at strategy, tactics, numerous weapons and various forms of unarmed combat; Always carries a hand-held, but high-powered blaster and assorted gas bombs with her.

Background: Not much is known about this villainess except that she is Messiah's second-in-command in the Inner Circle of Mutant Liberators, the adopted mother of Thiefheart, the biological mother of Night Boy and one of the most devious, dangerous and elusive spies in the world.

Personality: Very mysterious and ever-scheming; Loyal only to Messiah himself or her pet butterfly, Emma Peel; Is capable of being either masterfully manipulative or dangerously ill-tempered (the latter is pretty rare though and usually limited to when she's been having a REAL run of bad luck); Pretty much ruthless.

Based on: Mystique

Pet's Name: Emma Peel

Species: Butterfly (female)

Abilities: Can assume the shape of any non-human animal anywhere from the range of her own size to the size of a Great Dane; Ability to duplicate the natural abilities of any animals she disguises herself as (but not any of the specialized gear any might pack outside of their natural powers [meaning that, for example, she could mimic Arthro-Pooch's powers if she disguised herself as him, but not his web-shooter collar] or powers gained by cybernetics [i.e. while Emma Peel COULD duplicate the super-abilities of Champion, Estrella or any of the Z-Pets [excluding, of course, Wolfen's claws] if she disguised herself as one of them, she COULDN'T duplicate Cyber-Rabbit's powers if she assumed that form because THOSE are powers derived by mechanical means]); Ability to mentally REMOVE the natural super-abilities of any one super-animal at a time within her immediate area; Agelessness; Extremely skilled actress; Brilliant strategist and tactician; Superb unarmed combat skills when in a disguise that allows her to use them.

Background: Well, this mutant butterfly happened to meet and bond with Lady Enigma sometime during the time they were both travelling the world (seperately at first). She also has a proportionately higher level of shape-shifting ability than her mistress (as well as an added mutant talent for neutralizing super-powers and the ability to not age past full peak adulthood [which she has already achieved]). Furthermore, she was once romantically involved with Switchblade (when she was disguised as a female lynx; they broke up when Switchblades discovered Emma was really a butterfly [though they HAVE obviously reconciled JUST enough to continue working together in Dynamo's animal version of the ICML]). Finally, she is presently a member of the ICML (second-in-command of the animal division, actually) and has a rather noted rivalry with Belle, Moonshadow and Angelique. Aside from that, nothing is really known about her.

Personality: Not really much different than her mistress.

Description: (normal) A lush-green-hued female butterfly with brown camouflage spots on her wings.

3StarvingArtist

[76]Dec 8, 2005
    • level: 10
    So, when are we going to get to see some scripts or such involving Krypto and these Marvel-style hero pets? :-D The quotes are great and some have even made me laugh out loud.

Comickook

[77]Dec 8, 2005
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    So, when are we going to get to see some scripts or such involving Krypto and these Marvel-style hero pets? :-D The quotes are great and some have even made me laugh out loud.

We'll post something when we can come up with something really definite. Thanks for your curiosity, though.

3StarvingArtist

[78]Dec 8, 2005
    • level: 10
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:

We'll post something when we can come up with something really definite. Thanks for your curiosity, though.

Hey, no prob. Thank you guys for giving me a much-needed laugh and coming up with so many interesting chars.

Mammal_Mage

[79]Dec 9, 2005
    villian name: spring-heel jack

abilities: inhanced reflexes(making him jump higher), and has a long sticky tounge(like a chamilion).

origin: not much is known about him, except he's from england, and is a part of the inner circle.

personality: is really dumb. likes to flirt.

based on: toad

pet: lasher

species: rabbit(what's with the britist and killer bunnies anywas)

abilities: inhanced reflexes(even for a rabbit), a long sticky tounge, and has a taste for bugs and birds.

origin: not much is known, except he's a part of the inner circle.

personality: much like his master's.

discription: twice the size of a regular rabbit, has scally skin, and glassy eyes.

Comickook

[80]Dec 12, 2005
    Well, now I've finally got my next idea thought up:

Villain Name: Jupiter

Abilities: Possesses a level of physical strength and skin toughness roughly the equal of that of the Alloyed Giant in bio-metal form; Deceptively quick and agile for his size (though he can still be very easily outmaneuvered by any opponent with superhuman agility and reflexes).

Background: Once a surly carnival worker with mutant powers and a build like a good-sized sumo wrestler, the obese mutant super-criminal named Jupiter (named after the largest planet in this solar system) ended up signing on with Messiah's Inner Circle of Mutant Liberators and, along with the others, is a persistent foe of the Z-Men.

Personality: Cocky, greedy, egotistical, ill-tempered (though he IS, surprisingly enough, an animal lover), dim-witted and loyal only to Big Mama (more on her below), Messiah and the other members of the ICML.

Based on: The Blob.

Pet's Name: Big Mama (I told you Jupiter wasn't that bright [])

Species: Clydesdale horse (female)

Abilities: Super-tough hide (her skin is as tough as twelve feet of tempered steel); Super-strength (she can manage loads of up to 1500 tons); Can run at a top speed of 500 miles per hour; Possesses the agility and reflexes of twenty jungle cats despite her bulk; High-level human intelligence; Has nearly-inhaustible stamina.

Background: Big Mama was born in an undisclosed Midwestern farm and ended up growing to a size three times bigger (both height-wise and in respect of proportionate muscle mass) than even a normal full-sized Clydesdale due to an unexpected mutation which also gave her super-strength and an incredibly tough hide. Other side effects of the mutation included a surprising measure of speed, agility and intelligence. She met Jupiter by unknown circumstances during the latter's days as a carnival worker and ended up delevoping a surprising loyalty to the big dope despite the fact she was much smarter. She joined the ICML at the same time as Jupiter and is pretty much the main muscle of Dynamo's animal version of the ICLM. Aside from that, not much is known about her.

Personality: She is as greedy, cocky and egotistical as her "master", but she is a lot smarter and is able to keep a somewhat calmer head about her than Jupiter is. These last two traits make her very likely to mix brains WITH brawn when she fights.

Description: Looks like a standard dark-red-furred, black-maned Clydesdale horse except for the fact that she is, as aformentioned, three times the normal size of a normal full-grown Clydesdale.