Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Marvel-Style Heroes/Villains and Their Pets

3StarvingArtist

[101]Jun 20, 2006
    • level: 10
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Say, what do you guys think about a pet for a Graviton or a Kang the Conqueror-analogue? I admit I'm kinda leaning towards the latter because I think you could get a little more variety with the animal type (what with Kang being a time traveler and all), like maybe some sort of prehistoric or alien pet.

Btw, Seur (sp?) sounds very interesting, Mammal Mage. I like your take on an evil kirin; extremely unique. *thumbs up*

Hey. I have to admit, 3StarvingArtist I LOVE your ideas for a Kang the Conqueror pet (and a Graviton one if you can think of it [in fact, if you wanted to do BOTH, that would be MORE than okay]).

Thanks. Just wanted to quickly say that I'm currently working on some more Marvel-analogue chars, namely some chars based on Power Pack as well as the aforementioned villains.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Comickook

[102]Jun 20, 2006
    • level: 9
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Comickook wrote:
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    Say, what do you guys think about a pet for a Graviton or a Kang the Conqueror-analogue? I admit I'm kinda leaning towards the latter because I think you could get a little more variety with the animal type (what with Kang being a time traveler and all), like maybe some sort of prehistoric or alien pet.

Btw, Seur (sp?) sounds very interesting, Mammal Mage. I like your take on an evil kirin; extremely unique. *thumbs up*

Hey. I have to admit, 3StarvingArtist I LOVE your ideas for a Kang the Conqueror pet (and a Graviton one if you can think of it [in fact, if you wanted to do BOTH, that would be MORE than okay]).

Thanks. Just wanted to quickly say that I'm currently working on some more Marvel-analogue chars, namely some chars based on Power Pack as well as the aforementioned villains.

No prob, 3StarvingArtist. :-D The more the merrier. :-D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.