Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

New DC Comic featuring Krypto

Ladsone

[1]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 13

Hello my friends. I noticed this tonight on the Superman Homepage website. Superman #680 will feature Krypto prominently in this episode.

SUPERMAN #680
    Written by James Robinson
    Art by Renato Guedes & José Wilson Magalháes
    Cover by Alex Ross
    "Atlas," part 4! The grand finale of the Atlas epic finds Superman's foe seemingly victorious! With Superman down for the count, who can stand in the way of the city's supposed new ruler? Enter Krypto, (Super)man's best friend, who will do anything to protect his master. Don't miss Krypto at his most heroic, a worthy addition to the Superman Family - and a very good boy. Plus: A new, magical character settles in Metropolis, just when Superman needs him most.
    On sale September 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

Also, check out the cover art (by Alex Ross)

Superman 680

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ladsone

[2]Jul 5, 2008

Hi Everybody. I picked up the latest Superman comic (#677) today. You'll be happy to know the first scenes feature Krypto having a little "frisbee toss" with Superman and Green Lantern, in space. Be sure to take a look. I also heard from Jesse the other day. Quoting Jesse, "Yeah, pretty interesting that Krypto has gotten more and more popular lately, isn't it? I wonder *what* comic or TV show had something to do with it? =o)" (as if we didn't know!)

Hope you're all doing well. Until later, take care.

LADSONE

Nevada-the-wolf

[3]Jul 11, 2008
    Picked up issue #5 of Krypto the superdog at a comics shop yesterday, the stories are pretty good. Got a couple laughs out of it.