Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Pied Pussycat Piper/Solar Specs

passiton

[1]May 1, 2006
    • level: 24
    I really enjoyed these two episodes. Did any of you guess what the song was that could hypnotize cats? It gave a clue at the end.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kryptofreak120

[2]May 1, 2006
    • level: 26
    I actually thought these were two of the funniest episodes I'd seen No, I couldn't figure out the song for cats. If I could remember some of these old nursery songs I'd have a clue. Still, though. Nice episodes. I'm about to do my reviews for them

3StarvingArtist

[3]May 1, 2006
    • level: 10

These two eps are my favorites by far.

PPP (I'm too lazy to type out the whole title): Hey, Jimmy got to shine, that's cool. AND he got his just desserts in the ending, heh. Tho a part of me had to wonder why didn't Isis just snatch the pipe from Jimmy when he had it and just been thru with it. Guess the ep would've ended too quickly if that did happen. I really liked the fact that the pipe was indeed the same one from the fairy tale "Pied Piper of Hamilton" and that it could control all kinds of animals. Tho I still have no clue what song could control cats.

"Solar Specs": I finally get to see the much vaunted Stretch-O-Mutt. He's neat, amusing and goofy without being annoying. Altho early on, when he stretched his neck to get a better look at the sun, I was thinking, "Yeah, stare straight into the sun, buddy."

I get Star Trek vibes from Delilah's new outfit. And does Snooky have new bling?

Anyways, thumbs up on these eps.

catfan1

[4]May 1, 2006
    • level: 17

Enjoyable episodes today, I thought. These wouldn't be my top picks of the season so far but they were very good. For starters, we get to see Jimmy again in an appropriate plot and the pied piper idea was used well. 

The Stretch episode was my favorite of the two. I would have liked seeing him work more with Krypto and Streaky but it was still fun watching him fool Mechanikat and crew and the ending was neat.

passiton

[5]May 1, 2006
    At the end it played "Three Blind Mice". I never would have gotten it if they hadn't have played it.

Mammal_Mage

[6]Jul 11, 2006
    passiton wrote:
    I really enjoyed these two episodes. Did any of you guess what the song was that could hypnotize cats? It gave a clue at the end.
    Maybe "Cats in the Cradle".

passiton

[7]Jul 11, 2006
    Nope. Read the post above yours. It should have hypnotized Isis.
    Edited on 07/11/2006 3:01pm