Krypto: the Superdog Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Present Day Fan Characters

Nevada-the-wolf

[201]Feb 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

3StarvingArtist

[202]Feb 22, 2007
    • level: 10
    Not a problem.

Comickook

[203]Feb 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    Indeed so. I would have said something about that myself, but 3StarvingArtist just beat me to it fair and square. Anyway, even though I already DID a "Steel" pet (Tech Hound [his file is already in the "Heroes and Villains: Their Pets" thread {I forget WHERE, exactly, but I know it's somewhere between the sixth row and the thirteenth}]), 3StarvingArtist already did a Stargirl pet (a ferret named Comet [also referred to as "Little C" by Streaky; again, the profile is already somewhere in the "Heroes and Villains: Their Pets" thread])  and I prefer the heroine name Pyro-Pooch to Fire-dog (since Catfan1 already did a "Fire Hound" [the pup, Blaze {shown at the end of the episode "Old Dog, New Tricks} as a super-powered adult {somewhere in the first three rows of the "Future Animals" thread}] and I'd like to try to avoid confusion) along with Cyro-Cat instead of "Ice-Cat" (just because "Cryo-Cat" makes the owner sound a little more imaginative that "Ice-Cat" does and Cryo comes closer to rhyming with "Pyro"), but I also acknowledge that these are YOUR pet ideas, so I will respect that right. Oh, and, incidentally, the Vigilante's real name is Greg Saunders.
    Edited on 02/22/2007 1:15pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Nevada-the-wolf

[204]Feb 22, 2007
    Thanks, for the info.

Comickook

[205]Feb 22, 2007
    No problem. Glad I could help. I'll try to look up the real names of Fire and Ice to help you out there too.

Isaac6356

[206]Feb 23, 2007
    • level: 15

To spoil on a future story arc I'm doing, here are two lackey characters for the villain of that arc, Pandora.

Bibbo and Babbo a.k.a the Monkey Brothers

Species: Chimpanzees

Abilities: Both of them possess the same kinds of abilities that most chimps could not possibly have. They are 10 times smarter than most of the smartest chimps in the world, to say the least. Well...smart to a point where they know a lot more common sense than humans. You get the idea. And even though they may seem goofy and not always acting right around each other, the two of them are incredibly strong. The reason being, when the two are together, they are able to perform a short chant together, and when in-sync, they transform into gorilla sized chimps, with monsterous strength that rivals most super powered pets. However, they can only sustain this form when they are within a 12 foot radius from each other, before reverting back to their normal powerless selves.

Bios: After Bernidick (a.k.a. Pandora) got his powers from Pandora's box, Pandora met the two brothers in an old abandoned zoo. Because of Pandora's unique ability to communicate and understand animal language, he became friends with the two brothers, in which would probably be the only sign of affection he ever shows to anyone. The three took care of each other, up to where Pandora was able to start his own cooperation. After it's successful launch, Bernidick assigned the two as his personal assistants, much to the confusion of his employees.

The two brothers may seem wackey and unorganized at times, and it seems Pandora treats them like dirt most of times, Pandora thinks of them as his only friends, deep down. The brothers know this, even if Pandora doesn't want to admit it. So they stick with him no matter how badly treated they are, whether it comes to being payed in money other than bananas, or being forced to rearranged things in his office.

Appearance: The two brothers look like identical normal chimps, except Bibbo is slightly taller than his brother, however Babbo is a month older than him. Bibbo wears a blue business suit, while Babbo wears a green one. Though neither of them wear pants.

Oh, and nice work on your pets Nevada-the-wolf.

Nevada-the-wolf

[207]Feb 23, 2007

Thanks, I'm working on some other ones called "The Ultra-pets" which are basically like the Ultimen. One of them is Tall shadow an American Indian dog with the ability of growing into Giant dog (sorta like the ones in "My pet boy").

3StarvingArtist

[208]Feb 24, 2007
    Nice use of a rarely seen species, Isaac. The Monkey Bros' powers are cool too. Tho I've got a question -- this zoo that Pandora found them at, do you mean it was old and abandoned as in hardly anyone ever visited there, or what?

Isaac6356

[209]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 15
    By abandoned, I mean abandoned. But I'll save that for until they actually appear.

Comickook

[210]Feb 25, 2007
    Understood. And thanks for sharing the ideas. :-D

Doceggman

[211]Mar 25, 2008

It's me. Just decided to bring over my Bella profile from the Yahoo group.

Name: Bat-Bat/Bella

Species: Little Brown Bat

Description: Her fur is red except for her chest and muzzle, which are peach. Her wings are more of a darker brown. She has purple eyes and is very pretty (for a bat, at least). Her cape and cowl are purple with a yellow underside for the cape, while her belt is golden-yellow. She's as big/small as any regular bat can be.

Personality: Bella is cheerful (though not to the point of being annoying) and quite spirited most of the time. She can be serious on the job when she has to be, but has a healthy sense of humor as well as a noted playful streak. She also tends to be a bit theatrical on occasion. She adores Ace, and would do anything to help him out. Her major flaw, however, is that she gets immediately jealous of any female that flirts or wants to be with him.

Abilities: Natural bat abilities (supersonic hearing, hanging, climbing, flying, etc.), she is a good fighter and an effective strategist and detective.

Equipment: As Bat-Bat, she dons a cowl to conceal her identity and intimidate her enemies (with little success due to her size). It also includes a cape, which is mostly for show as she lets her wings do the action and expression. She also has a utility belt made for her size, including miniature Batarangs and special bombs, as well as a communicator.

Background: Bella was one of the bats that conversed and made friends with Ace in the Batcave. However, she was the closest to him out of all the bats, as she was the first to approach to him. Whenever Ace was in the cave or up at Wayne Manor, Bella would either have conversations with him or try to get him to play with her. During this time, she started to get a private crush on him. One thing that struck Ace's interest in Bella was her family history, as her father was one of the bats that scared Bruce Wayne, inspiring him to become Batman. However, she wanted him to see her as a person (er, bat) in her own right. Later on, Bella decided to take her friendship, love, and devotion to Ace a step further by becoming his crime-fighting partner. Ace was completely reluctant to the idea, saying that one little tag-a-long pest was enough, but after she saved his life (which involved using a sonic device to call all of her friends for help), he admitted that she was actually helpful and she was then dubbed, "The Bat-Bat". In some missions, Bella would lead a team of fellow bats formed by Ace to patrol, spy, and provide information on upcoming criminal plans.

Bella didn't met Robbie until when Ace put her on patrol while he was off to Metropolis (which she later found out he was actually in hiding). When Robbie told her if Ace talked about their "greatest" feats together, Bella replied that he had never said a word of him, nor does she knew he actually existed (What can I say, she lives in a cave). Robbie was devastated about those words, but they were immediately put to a case with the Rampage Rats. At first, Bella and Robbie had trouble working together, letting the gang slipped away. But once they knew each others potential, they solved the clues and ceased the rats victoriously. The two became partners and friends ever since. Bella had also became somewhat a tutor to Robbie, teaching him proper skills as well as being more tolerable towards the other heroes and heroines.

3StarvingArtist

[212]Mar 25, 2008
    I will *never* stop loving this character, Doceggman.

Nevada-the-wolf

[213]Mar 27, 2008

Got one.

Name: Lydora

Species: Cheetah/feline/mammal

Abilities/Equipment: Flight, super-hearing, speed & intergalactic communicator.

Background: Born and riased on a planet called Afrika which is simialr to the continant of Africa on earth. Lydora's parents were from the wild but she was domestic raised. As a cub she was often treated more like a house cat than a feral cat. Although the sun in the solar system is blue. At around 12 weeks Lydora started to focus on using her abilites, super speed was the first. Eventually she learned how to use all 3 and was nicknamed "Super-cheetah". Now a fully grown adult, Lydora eventually left home and traveled for a while. She eventually met the Dogstars and the Green collars, a group pets similar to the green lanterns but wear green power collars instead of rings. Lydora occasionally joins the dog stars and green collars on certain jobs and has met Krypto and Streaky. One thing Lydora often enjoys hearing stories from the dogstars and green collars about earth, one place she has wanted to visit since she was a cub. She also speaks, english and af ew african languages.

Personality: Even tempered, being domestic raised she behaves more like your average run-of-the-mill house cat. She's also intellgent, optimistic and enjoys being around friends.

General Physical Description: Looks like a normal cheetah except all for of her paws are white. She does where a cape like Krypto but instead of having the 'superman' logo on her id tag it has a "C" on it instead. She also has amber eyes.

Ideal Voice: Halle Berry.

Doceggman

[214]Mar 28, 2008
    3StarvingArtist wrote:
    I will *never* stop loving this character, Doceggman.
    Thank you, Nicole. Sometime soon (but not TOO soon), I'll probably put up one for Banzai the Tanuki.

3StarvingArtist

[215]Mar 28, 2008
    Cool. I always thought Banzai would make a good fan char.

Nevada-the-wolf

[216]Jun 12, 2008

Thought of a new character and got some more ideas for him while watching the Pound puppies episode: "Snow puppies"

Just some brief info

Dusky

Nicknames: D or Dusky Husky

Breed: Alaskan Malamute/Husky mix also called an "Alusky"

Personality: Gentle, easygoing, tries to help out when he can, Dusky ranks 2nd place among his brothers and sisters he also looks out for them as well as his friends.

Abilites/equipment: has the strength, endurance and energy of both a husky & malamute he can also use one of his teeth like a tusk.

Current home: Metropolis, he does visit the dogstars once in a while but being young he mostly stays at home with his Mom and siblings.

Interests: Frisbee, agility, dogsledding, snowboarding & being with friends

Description: Dusky looks like mix of both a malamute and a husky. most folks say he resembles his father but he has some of his mother's looks as well such as her ears(his right one flops down). Dusky's fur is black & white he has a white diamond shaped spot on his forehead and a somewhat bushy tail. His left eye is blue and his right eye is chocolate brown, he also wears a small spiked collar.

History: After settling their differences, Mali became Tusky husky's mate. Some time later after a trip to the vet Killer Frost found out Mali was pregnant instead of having the pups removed via surgery she let the pregnancy slide and thought about attempting to sell the pups to a petstore. Although that plan backfired Mali gave birth to 6 pups, 3 males and 3 females without complications on 5 out of the 6(Dusky was the only exception since he's the larget male in his litter). Although all 6 pups did have the tradmark husky & malamute fur colors there was one pup who stood out in the litter this pup was Dusky. At 8 weeks old Tusky was shocked to notice Dusky had the ability as he did. Though he wasn't alone one of Dusky's sister's, Valerie had inherited her mother's ability as well as her father's! Both Tusky and Mali taught the pups how use their abilities. Dusky is a bit liek Tusky Husky, he enjoys hearing about his Dad's adventures. Now at 3 months old, Dusky has joined the junior divison of the Superpets of America and works alongside other young superpets including Krypto's cousin, Dusty the superpup.

Voiced by: Rob Paulsen

Aspiemor

[217]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 1

Hello everyone. I decided to drop in a character of my own.

Name: Galatea/Power hound

Species: Cloned Kryptonian Dog.

Abilities: Standard Kryptonian powers

Appearance: Her appearance varies as she starts off as a villain (a controlled villain) and then once she become a hero, she changes her outfit.

Villain: She appears as a golden furred Labrador Retriever. However there are a few strand of white fur here and there. A bang of hair covers the left side of her face. She wears a purple collar and the tag bears an S symbol of the Slade variation. On her front paws she wears black gauntlets. Lastly she wears a headset which acts as a control device.

Hero: She looks the same build wise. However she looses the gauntlets for a pair of blue gloves. Also her collar is now a red color and the dog tag bears the the S of the Superman standard. She also bears a white cape. (As you can see I based her name and appearance of of Power Girl, the only thing I changed is the collar by making the cape white and the collar red)

Personality: While under control, she is more force than personality. She obeys her orders without question. Her face holds a cold emotionless stare as she attacks although occasionally her face crosses in a sadistic smirk. Although this could rather be a simple uploading of personality depending on Slade or Mechanikat's whims. Most of the time she would reply with a simple "Yes Master". Once she is free however, she becomes like that of a sheltered newborn. She has never experienced simple joys such as feeling the sun or even laughter or joy. In other words she is shy and withdrawn at first, worrying about the right thing to say or even how to act often becoming impressionable as she tries to find a personality that suits her. Any atrocities she committed whilst controlled she is only semi aware of. One thing she is still conflicted on is her nature as a clone and hates being referred to as that. Even if she knows its true.

Background: Galatea is a clone of Krypto created as a joint project between Mechanikat and Slade. She was created to be their ultimate tool in each others individual conquest and of course to destroy their enemies. For Mechanikat, the Dog Star Patrol and for Slade, the Teen Titans. Galatea was actually the latest in a long line of clones produced. The previous ones either came out extremely flawed or had significantly short lifespans spanning over a few days or even a week. Yet after much trial and error, Galatea was produced. In order to ensure her absolute obedience, she was outfitted with a neural transmitter which allowed the two villains to control her remotely. As a field test, she was sent to both Metropolis and Jump City to battle the Dog Star Patrol and the Teen Titans respectively. The field test was a success and the deadly alliance went with the next phase of their plan. With Galatea's strength, Mechanikat and Slade were certain they would be successful. During her down time, Galatea was briefly released from control but placed in a sort of stasis chamber where she was force fed information into her mind and having nutrients pumped into her body. The only one would would talk to her was Slade who often educated her via recording.

However during one of her attacks, Galatea's neural uplink was damaged leaving her out of the villain's control. It was here she fully interacted with the Titans and Dog Stars. Additionally around this time, they learned that she was in fact a clone of Krypto. Unfortunately Slade recaptured her and as such reprogrammed her again. But after much trial and tribulation, the partnership between Slade and Mechanikat was broken apart and Galatea was completely free from their control. She was adopted by the Whitney family and became a member of the Dog Star Patrol taking the moniker Power Hound.

Edited on 07/11/2011 10:02am
    Edited 2 total times.