First Thoughts

Cartoonkid-JP

[1]Nov 12, 2011
    • level: 23

Now that the week of premiers is over what do you all think of the show so far? Personally I think it's pretty good, animation leaves alittle something to be desired but otherwise a solid cartoon.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VRTShingo

[2]Dec 15, 2011
    • level: 2
    It's a not bad show I watch it a bit

jegolas1973

[3]Dec 21, 2011
    • level: 22

Kung Fu Panda is one of the best newest Nicktoons. One thing I like is of course the Chinese style.

TV_Queen

[4]Mar 1, 2012
    • level: 7

Well I've kept up with the show for the most part (except I haven't seen "in with the old"). for the most part I think this show is, ok-ish. it watchable but in many ways disappointing but mainly cuz my expectations were so high. I wish the show was more serious although it does have its moments. I think the animation is actually not that bad especially for being tv animation, voices are fine, and the fight scenes are pretty good. I'll keep watching but i do hope they add some kind of character development or at least explore character relationships more.

kimgrl1216

[5]Apr 16, 2012
    • level: 6
    I have a quick question if you look on Wikipedia it says that 5 new episodes air this week at 5 pm in the Boston area. I have Comcast and this is what it said for this week but when I went to watch todays episode a rerun of Spongebob aired instead. What I want to know is that when will the new episodes be on. Does any one know. I hate when there are typos like that.