K-Ville

Bedfellows

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 01, 2007 on FOX

• This show continues to get better.

As this show starts to get momentum we are given some background into another character of the show.

The first two episodes have mainly focused on Cobb and a little on Boulet but we've had a nice little episode on Captain Embry.

After an ex New Orleans D.A is found dead with a clue to his killer on his body the NOPD are lead to a brothel, with a cat and mouse chase that involves a call girl, a Cuban criminal, the dead attorney and Embry's informant.

K-Ville has a bit of a good feel factor to it especially Boulet who wont let anything get him down.
  • good episode...

A dead man is found in the water and it happens to be some high class person. The case led to a hor house and revealed a lot about the captain's character. Overall, it was a good episode, but nothing special. The case wasn't that interesting but it was nice to see a different side of the captain. I also liked when the captain called his daughter at the end; I love little, short sweet moments. Anyways, Boulett's story line with his family was a bit annoying. Anyways, it was a good episode and it developed the characters a lot, which is important.
  • this episode was filmed in my city of new orleans. the real world ends there.

the world of k-ville is becoming more of a joke with every passing episode...

...roaming gangs of latinos in low-riders shooting at houses to scare out residents as part of a plan with a former DA to clear land for flood-buffer zones.

wow.

at least this time boulet wasnt talking about gumbo in every scene or putting hot sauce in his oatmeal. (side note- nobody makes a po-boy in their own home either.)

the low-riders are a nice touch, really. i can only hope theres a future episode about the massive street racing scene here. (we have nothing like that...)

maybe an episode where cobb and boulet unhinge a city government plan to sell the french quarter to disney and nike.

oh well. that said, its like a train wreck. and all my friends and i will meet up every monday (in the same bar that star anthony anderson drinks in) to watch the madness.

-8 valve hero
    10th ward
    NOLA
  • After two episodes focusing on Cobb and giving us a mouthful of Boulett. This episode focuses on Capt. Embry and his secrets. As usual it starts at hurricane Katrina and how Embry had a breakdown and the young woman in our story helped him though that

After two episodes focusing on Cobb and giving us a mouthful of Boulett. This episode focuses on Capt. Embry and his secrets. As usual it starts at hurricane Katrina and how Embry had a breakdown and the young woman in our story helped him though that time. He kept in touch and tried to make an honest woman out of her but she opted to be a prostitute and an opportunist. The case itself was typical land grab story of the series which I guess can't be avoided due to real life events. This episode had plenty of action and the back-story on another character was welcome. I just wish Boulett wasn't such a pit bull towards everyone it was interesting to see him get that attitude thrown back in his face by the gangbanger.