K-Ville

Boulet in a China Shop

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 10, 2007 on FOX

• Boulet is getting on my nerves

Another good episode except that once again it is spoiled by Boulet's "holier than thou" attitude. I am really getting tired of his whole "I know New Orleans and I know these people" attitude. He is almost getting to the point of having Captian Kirk syndrome (you know where he is always right) like Horatio Cane on CSI:Miami.

The story was good but I just didn't find it all that interesting. I also do not like the DA Swann and wonder if that is going to be Cobb's new love interest. Overall not a bad episode but just tired of Boulet's attitude.
  • good episode...

Boulett gets personally attached to a case involving a man that he saved in the flood. The man turned out to be a criminal and really really bad. He was caught in the end, after Boulett almost shot him but Cobb convinced him not to. I liked the story in this episode, to an extent. I didn't really think, in real life, that a cop would have believed that the man was innocent just because he saved him from a flood. Cobb is doing something that no one knows about...I think he has a girlfriend, the fire marshal. Overall, good episode.
  • Lots of action and we get to see our favorite bad cop Boulet in full form. Boulet first tried to help a man he saved during the storm. He soon realized based on the physical evidence at the crime scene and more information about the

Lots of action and we get to see our favorite bad cop Boulet in full form. Boulet first tried to help a man he saved during the storm. He soon realized based on the physical evidence at the crime scene and more information about the man. He in reality was a bad guy before the storm and now that he's settled he's back to his old tricks. Cobb convinces Boulet that it's not his fault he rescued a bad guy and gets the shop keepers to testify against the criminal. This saves Boulet from murdering the man and ruining his life in a very well done and tense scene. Good episode with an added bonus of love tap doing horrible karaoke at a club.