K-Ville

Cobb's Web

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 24, 2007 on FOX

• I really enjoyed this second installment of Kville this time pushing Cole's buttons about his Prison past. I was worried about another trip into Cole's past so soon but it all worked out great. Cobb goes back to the prison he escaped from and sees the c

I really enjoyed this second installment of Kville this time pushing Cole's buttons about his Prison past. I was worried about another trip into Cole's past so soon but it all worked out great. Cobb goes back to the prison he escaped from and sees the cell he almost drowned in and killed his friend in. The show purposely put the screws to us making us wonder if anyone would recognize him. By episodes end he had made an enemy of the sheriff who i'm sure will show back up with proof of who Cole is and the team will have to find a way to get him out of trouble. All in all a good episode I really like watching Cole and Anderson no the show isn't changing tv but it is still quite enjoyable to pass the time.
  • Cole faces his past!

When a fugitive from jail escapes, it seems like a
    Simple escape right? Well, you know in tv shows that
    It makes it anything BUT simple. As the two cops must
    Find out how the fugitive escaped as well as know that
    Something or someone stands in the way of things. As we
    Find out that Cole used to be in jail. Cole must
    Overcome his past as he does make an enemy of the Sheriff, who was so arrogant. As the sheriff was seeing
    That Cole looks familiar. Cole was hoping that he didn't know who he was and nearly got his cover blown. Love the team of he and Anthony Anderson.
  • good episode...

The NOPD are called in to track down three escape convicts. They find two and release them back to the jail only to find out they were killed in jail soon after they arrived. In the end, they're bringing the jail owner person down because they found toxic waste in the swamp and one of the convicts is running. The case was interesting in this episode, but still not very original. I loved Cobb's part in the episode. He was in jail and it's really cool to have his perspective and his flashbacks. I really like his character. Overall, pretty good episode and I can't wait to see what they come up with next week.
  • Getting Better.

Okay, I really liked the plot and the scripting for this episode. Cobb's past is coming back, not necessarily to haunt him. But I think to remind him that he doesn't want to go back. Marlin wanting to believe in his new partner but not fully, just yet. I like the idea of the crooked Sheriff. The idea of the conspiracy theory and a convict that by chance just knew to much. The concept of the music being a secret note was great. I loved the scene where Cobb gave Tim the keys to his truck. Symbolically giving him a second chance. The same second chance he got.
  • A better second episode.

When the show first started I wrote that if a school report had been written about this show it would say could do better, well it has.

An actioned packed second episode finds a jail break from the same prison Cobb escaped from during the hurricane, Boulet and Cobb are given the assignement fo taking an capturing three escape convicts but as they track the convicts down it appears not all is as clear and as simple as the breakout suggests.

The show started slow but has picked up full speed, great characters, great situations and hopefully more great action packed storylines.
  • great episode

This was a great episode. I enjoyed the first episode, much more than i thought i would, but i found this episode to be much better. Cobb is a great character. i like how multidimensional he is and i appreciated his letting the escaped inmate get away. i really liked the way he stood up to the prison boss and the deputy. Boulet is also a good character, i've always liked anthony anderson as a serious actor (in the shield) and as a comedic actor (exit wounds, etc.) so i think this blended role serves him well. i am looking forward to further development of this series.
  • the classic fox second episode plateau.

here it is folks, a character development episode. though less wrought-with-clichés than the first episode, this presentation still gave us a bizarre scene of boulet putting hot sauce in his oatmeal because: "i'm a black man, i use hot sauce."
    *boulet takes a bite and slaps table*
    "ooooh! wake up! wake up!"

at least he's using louisiana hot sauce.

in this episode, there is much work on how we came to have trevor cobb--
    how he was left in his cell for a week after the flood.

hmmm...2 years might be a little soon to start re-writing history.

however, there is a cute message to this one and far fewer continuity errors as the debut.

at least i might see my house.
    *cheers!*